The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,982 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My kids & I love these! Love that they're fat free! I always make sure to have a bag of these around the house!
One of my favorite candies!!!! I love the flavor, chewy texture, everything. I repurchase these all the time :)
I loveeeeeee gummy candy!! Definitely recommend these gummies! My friend bought me a pound of it for Christmas.
Old favorite. They are near and dear to my heart because of sentimental reasons but are not my favorite flavor.
Love this candy. It's been one of my favorites since childhood. Every bag is fresh and the candy is always soft
These have a unique taste that I absolutely love. I don't eat them often but I love them from big candy stores.
We love gummy candy especially swedish fish!! The only thing that bothers me is how they get stuck in my teeth!
I just bought a bag of these a couple days ago because I brought my daughter to the movies. These are so good!!
By far the best Gummy candy. I really enjoy them. If I wanted a chewy candy Swedish fish would be my first pick
When I am not eating chocolate these are my favorite, great taste, great value, I've been a fan for a long time
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos