Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Locust, NC

This has been a staple candy ever since I can remember!! These have always been my go to candy when I want something sweet but not sour!!
Kailey S.
Kailey S.
Willis, TX

My boyfriend is obsessed with these. He loves them more than me I'm pretty sure sometimes. I love them as well and need them on hand 24/7
Conni D.
Conni D.
Duluth, GA

Whenever I'm in a candy store, Swedish Fish are must-haves simply because they remind me of my childhood. Simple, plain, cherry goodness.
Kara G.
Kara G.

I have loved these since I was a kid only downside is that they can get stuck in your teeth so make sure your dental hygiene is in check.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Shawnee, KS

Swedish fish are amazing. they taste great and they're low calorie which makes them great for people watching their weight. (*coughs* me)
Ajata B.
Ajata B.

I bought the biggest bag I could find when I went snack shopping to stalk my dorm room before my parents left. I love these fish candies.
Shakeera M.
Shakeera M.
Newark, NJ

I just got this bag two days ago and I'm eating it like it's chips. Lol. Love them. Don't want to share but my son caught me eating them.
A S.
A S.
Commerce City, CO

Swedish is one of my favorite candy. Soft Chewy sweet fish shaped candy. I would say you can compare the flavor to a twizzler but better.
Claire M.
Claire M.

These taste amazing and even better when they are frozen. I could eat the whole 2 pound bag in one sitting because they are so addicting!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN

Sticky, chewy and wonderful! They have a great flavor and they have a good texture too. Not too sweet, but help with sweet tooth cravings
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now