The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,930 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Classic candy, the Swedish fish flavor is really original and can't get it from anything else.
A classic and delicious treat! My kids and I love snacking on these!! Especially at the movies
Swedish Fish are the best! My son loves Swedish Fish! They have always been a family favorite!
I love Swedish fish and they're great for little snacks after lunch if you have a sweet tooth!
This isn't my favorit but some others would like it i like chocalate. and yep thats my opinion.
I am not a sweets type of person but I enjoy that little kick and taste from the Swedish Fish.
I usually purchase the big bag at sams to keep in a jar for the kids I sneak a few in as well.
One of my favorite gummy candies, there flavoring is unique to them and they are so addictive.
Not only one of my favorites, but a favorite of my entire family. Love the texture and flavor.
LOVE THESE IN THE MOVIES TOO. SO TASTY WHEN THEY ARE FRESH. I KEEP THEM AT HOME AT ALL TIMES!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos