Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

These are so good. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting! I love their fruity flavor, chewy and soft middle- probably one of my favorite candies.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
san jose , ca

have become so addicted to this candy, it's available all over and very inexpensive , i love to have it for that quick sugar fix at work or home
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa

Have been my favorite since I was a kid. Still is. The taste is delicious. The taste has not changed even after all these years. Still the same.
Emilie W.
Emilie W.
Guilford, CT

My husband loves Swedish fish so this is my go to for Valentine's Day - a good price at the local pharmacy and they're never stale tasting. Yum!
Kimi A.
Kimi A.
Mckinney, Tx

I love these sweet chewy cherry flavored gummies. You can find at any store. The knock off brands are waxy and don't compare. These are the best
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA

Loving this candy the best candy.. but the downfall if it's stuck on your teeth.. if u do not like thinking stuck on the Teeth . This not for u.
Eichelle  F.
Eichelle F.

This is the best candy . Whenever in a mood of sweets this is the best. I get this at Walgreens price is good. Live this candy forever and ever.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy snack! They are soft and full of flavor. I would highly recommend these to anyone great for kids and adults!!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Chapel Hill, NC

These are yummy! i like the fact the candy dosen't stick together in the bag i tried the assorted flavors the other day and they are really good
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE

I absolutely love these and have for a very long time. I remember when my mom would share with me when i was little and now i share with my kids
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?