The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is currently my favorite candy. Its super chewy and fruity tasting. Not overly sweet either. You get a lot in the little bag too.
This candy never gets old! It reminds me of my childhood and my grandmother, who always has a bag full of these with her, just in case!
You can’t go wrong with sweddish fish. Perfect balance of sweetness. Chewyness is great. Can’t put down the bag once you start eating.
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies - always reminds me of my childhood as well. I like that they aren't stiff or hard to chew.
My favorite candy since I was a kid I love it and how it taste it's still good to this day I still buy it and just play with them lolc
I Love these Sweet, Chewy, little red Swedish fish! They are inexpensive and Sooo sweetly delicious I could eat these Every Single Day!
These are a greta alternative to gummy bears. Whenever a store has sold out of gummy bears always decide to go for these Swedish fish.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummies. A friend brought over a bag yesterday and between 4 of us the bag was gone in 5 minutes.
My daughter introduced me to SWEDISH FISH. I don't eat them a lot only when I get a taste for something sweet, other than chocolate.
They are definitely gummy and definately sweet. The only problem they have is that they are extremely hard to get out of your teeth😑
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos