Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Mrs T.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , Ca
One of my favorite gummies! I'm not even sure what the flavor is but I love these fishes! I can gulp these down so quick!
Christa W.
Christa W.
Fillmore, NY
Love them it them all the time every one should try them. Their good any time of day or night. Their not to sweet or sour
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I love these...make me feel like a kid again...but considering the fat and sugar content..maybe it's better left for kids
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Swedish Fish are amazing! Duh. They've been around forever and they'll be around forever because they're simply the best.
Ronda P.
Ronda P.
One of my son's favorite candies. Just the right amount of chewiness and flavor. Wish they were available at more stores.
Jen M.
Jen M.
cicero, NY
OMG these are hands down my all-time favorite candy!!! I hide them from my kids so I don't have to share LOL soooo good!!
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
I can finish a bag by myself. They are that good. Although they do get stuck in my teeth the great taste makes up for it.
Te'Mia H.
Te'Mia H.
Fort Worth, TX
Very. Nice. Candy. You can taste the flavor a little bit but that's why they are fat free. Really good candy to snack on.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
These are sooo good with their own unique taste. You either love them or hate them. You'll never know until your try one!
Chryste D.
Chryste D.
Ocean City, NJ
I've been eating these for years. they are cheap and you get many of them. the flavor is my favorite. it's sold all over.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?