Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Yasmine B.
Yasmine B.

Swedish Fish have to be everyone's childhood candy. Admittedly, I used to believe that these chewy masterpieces were actually from Sweden.
Katie S.
Katie S.

This is a candy from my childhood and it always makes me smile when I eat them. But only the red ones. The assorted colors taste like wax.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Grapevine, TX

A great occasional treat for a movie on date night. It's not my absolute favorite candy, but a weirdly delicious artificial-tasting treat.
Tateana P.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY

I love love love Swedish fish they absolutely positively good they are one of my favorite gummy candies I always get this gummy when I can
Nadeen K.
Nadeen K.

Swedish fish are my favorite gummi candy. They have this unique taste unlike any other candy. It leaves you wanting more always. So yummy.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.

They are so good and chewy. Bad part is they are always stuck in my teeth but I got use to it. Do not recommend to anyone with soft teeth.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

They're sweet, chewy, and not at all fishy, which is good for my brother. Seriously just give a bag of these to someone it will disappear.
Janine D.
Janine D.
Ottawa, OH

My husband and I fight over the Swedish Fish no matter how big the bag is. They taste even better then you smash them flat and pull apart.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA

Love Swedish fish! It's like my childhood happiness and memories in a bag. They do get stuck in your teeth but they are just so delicious!
Olivia I.
Olivia I.

One of my favorite candies and really addictive! Great flavor and fun texture and shape. Also love how it's not messy and easily portable.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now