Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
West Liberty, OH

SO GOOD!!! They're my fav candy that's not chocolate, kinda like fruit snacks, which are pretty good! I love eating them and buying them
McKenzie G.
McKenzie G.
Waxhaw, NC

Swedish fish are my favorite candy because they're yummy but not too sweet! They're affordable and you get a lot of fish for your price!
Freja S.
Freja S.

Best sweets! A real Swedish classic that taste AMAZING! The fish design is also cool and very detailed. They look and taste so pleasing.
Jordyn F.
Jordyn F.
Alpharetta, GA

Love Swedish fish, they are so good and chewy and taste amazing. Only thing is that they don't come in packages that have a lot of them.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Better than I thought they would be. Sweet but not too sweet, funny but not too much that you're picking them out of your teeth foreever
Love these! Been eating these for years. They're my go to gummy snack! They have good taste but not too much to wear it's over powering.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Pittsburgh, PA

I have a bag of these right now in my pantry. I love the resealable bag so it keeps the fish fresh and I can enjoy them any time I want!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

This is my husbands favorite type of gummy. He loves the taste and that it is not to soft and chewy that it gets stuck bad in his teeth.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

If I could only pick one candy to have for the rest of my life, swedish fish would win. Hands down. My favorite treat since I was a kid.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Tempe, AZ

I love the texture and flavor! they are sweet with a chewy essence that doesn't get stuck to your teeth. i love this snack for the movies
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now