The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I absolutely love the texture of his candy. So chewy and amazing. Also the flavor is great!
Gummy, sweet fish are a great treat. Really cute to use with theme snacks for younger kids.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish! They are amazing! The taste. The texture. They are perfect!
The gold Standard of office snacks! Chewy and delicious- try the Rita's water ice version!
This is my favorite candy, and I also don't like actual gummies but I love these so much!!
They're sweet and yummy. Don't eat too many or your stomach will hurt. Cheapest at Walmart
Grow up on these!! I can remember go to the general store and buying them for a penny each
Can't bear Swedish fish. My kids love this and do I. Family favorite. Great for stockings.
If writing this eill get me back to answering my snaos ill do it. Don't tell me what to do.
Everyone loves Swedish fish!! they taste great and I could eat them for hours to be honest
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos