Add a Photo
Photos (55)
BreAnna F.
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT

This is perfect for our breakroom at work. Everyone loves these! We got them at Costco and i love how long they last! There is a lot in the bag.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ

Swedish fish is a good alternative to gummy bears. What makes Swedish fish different is the gooeyness it has compared to the other gummy snacks.
Latoya T.
Latoya T.
Steger, IL

I enjoy eating this brand very tasty and fun to play with. I like the design of the fish as well I like to play with the kids before we eat them
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy snack! They are soft and full of flavor. I would highly recommend these to anyone great for kids and adults!!
Carlina F.
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ

Swedish Fish are a favorite in our house. I love the bag with the large fish of the original red flavor. They are easy to find at any drugstore.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA

have become so addicted to this candy, it's available all over and very inexpensive , i love to have it for that quick sugar fix at work or home
MaryK H.
MaryK H.
Sheridan, WY

My favorite candy of all time! When I need my sugar fix I go for this great vegan treat. Who needs yucky animal byproduct with this yummy treat.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

These are soo soo good! Whoever made these are genius. My girls love them and they are easy to eat and mess free as well. Delicious little treat
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

These are so good. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting! I love their fruity flavor, chewy and soft middle- probably one of my favorite candies.
Karley A.
Karley A.
Katy, Tx

My absolute favorite candy. They're a tough gummy, but they're amazing. I really like to make people try them so they fall in love just like me.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?