The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,957 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My children and I love these. We choose these over most candy! Love them. We buy and make other treats with them
Perfect size of Swedish fish! These are moms favorite and these bags make a great size to give as part of a gift
My absolute FAVORITE CANDY, it's so GOOD and not at all bad for you!!! A must have! I love love love this candy!
These are a candy all on their own. There are many knock offs but they just can't nail the flavor. Yummy gummies
These are classic. I grew up eating Swedish Fish and even today when I see them in a store, I have to buy a bag.
These are great snacks for the movies! And happen to be my all time favorite candy I recommend these to everyone
These a perfect if you want a sweet snack! They are very chewy and get stuck in your teeth but its so satisfying
Swedish fish are always a win, especially when fresh. They have a great gummy texture with a unique sweet taste.
I swear I could eat these fish all day long...my kids could too so they never last long in our house..soo yummy!
There's not much I can say about these other than I love them. They are sweet and chewy and highly addictive lol
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos