BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Stephanie S.
Davis, CA
Very chewy and gets stuck in your teeth but very addicting! The flavor is delicious. Very good price for the bag and can be found anywhere. I eat these when I'm craving them. I tell everyone about how yummy they are.
Carol D.
Brandon, FL
Review for: Bag more...
Swedish fish are an ultimate candy snack when you're surrounded by kids. Tastes like red licorice but better which is great for those of us who don't necessarily like red licorice. Also can be described as a red sour patch kid without the sour.
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
This are really good. Not extremely sweet but very flavorful. My husband loves them and I like them too. I will buy them for him once ever 3 months or so. I don't buy them more often because I think they are on the pricier side, so just when we want a little treat.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: 6-8 Bags more...
I have always been a fan of Swedish Fish. Though I won't go out of my way to buy them because they aren't my favorite candy, but if there is a good deal on them I might be tempted. They have a nice sweet taste and they are chewy but not too chewy.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are addicting, you can't have just a few. They have such a good taste to them and the fruitiness are amazing! It is bad to buy the big bag lol, you are just going to want to sit there and eat and eat and eat! I usually get the box of swedish fish!
Nou L.
My favorite flavors/colors are the red and yellow ones. I've seen them sell the red ones as it's own bag before, not sure about the other colors. I love it when they are really soft (they can be inconsistent).
McKenna W.
Arlington, TN
This is my favorite candy, it's so tasty and amazing. I love this candy, I could eat it all the time. The flavor is awesome, it's affordable and not pricey! It's awesome! I recommend every one tries this candy!
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Love them. Especially when they're chilled in either the fridge or freezer. Cannot have too many though, will make me sick to my stomach. I do like how don't have to chew as long and break my jaw to eat them ! :)
Angela A.
These hit the spot for chewy fruity goodness. I can only handle eating a few at a time but they have a unique flavor unlike anything else. Almost like a red berry. They are very affordable especially when you buy the big bag at Target or Walmart.
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH
Best chewy candy ever!!! These candies come in different size packaging which is perfect for the desk or car. Nothing compares to Swedish Fish. They changed the package lately but hasn't messed with the taste. These have been a staple in our home!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?