Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY

A tasty and traditional candy. Any size is a treat! Enjoyable at the movies or as an after dinner snack. A great alternative to chocolates.
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Swedish fish are very delightful they have a nice flavor i used to buy them for my teacher before classes. But they do stick to your teeth.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Big Stone Gap

Very, very very affordable and AMAZING candy. What else would someone ask for? Very affordable with the low prices. I usually a good spaded
jessica b.
jessica b.

This is my fav go-to snack, mainly because it's fairly healthy (and also delish). I purchase the big bag at Sam's Club for the best prices.
Ariel O.
Ariel O.
Waterville, ME

They're so good but I hate how they stick to my teeth. That doesn't meant I'm not gonna stuff my face with them when given the opportunity.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.

SOO good. Soo sweet. Soo perfect!!! I love swedish fish. They're affordable and soo yummy. Perfect for when you're craving something chewy!
Megann M.
Megann M.

Can't ever go wrong with Swedish fish, definitely a classic. Always the same texture and flavor, cheap and always a must when I go to IKEA!
Janine D.
Janine D.
Ottawa, OH

My husband and I fight over the Swedish Fish no matter how big the bag is. They taste even better then you smash them flat and pull apart.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Sterling, VA

I can eat a whole bag of these. I love how chewy they are and the flavor lasts forever. They are just like chips, you can't just have one.
Olivia I.
Olivia I.

One of my favorite candies and really addictive! Great flavor and fun texture and shape. Also love how it's not messy and easily portable.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now