Add a Photo
Photos (58)
pam s.
pam s.
Bellaire, TX
Love swedish fish. red is my favorite. sweet and soft, chewy with a yummy flavor. this could be one of my favorite candies
Abby L.
Abby L.
My class one the penny wars , so we got 5 bags of theses the to share , they are good for serving large amounts of people!
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
It's weird the taste is like cherry Robitussin yet it's so addicting like bitter sweet moments in life lol hard to explain
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Washington, DC
Great candy and this value pack actually stays fresh for the long run. Your Swedish fish will stay fresh for a long time.
Amber P.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Very great taste. Love how gummy they are. Even if im stuck with it in my teeth, it's a good treat every once in awhile !
Aliyah I.
Aliyah I.
Greenville, NC
Can't go wrong with a classic candy like Swedish fish. I'm 20 years old & I've loved these for as long as I can remember.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Swedish fish are amazing . I absolutely love these they taste so good. They're arnt to sweet and I bought them at walmart
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Hanksville, UT
I usually buy the assortment, I like the orange flavor the best so I like to have the option of more than just one flavor
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, Pa
I like Swedish fish because they're well priced and have the best sweet flavor. I have bought them at Walmart and target.
nicole r.
nicole r.
Las Vegas, NV
Swedish fish are great. Sweet and gummy. Really great flavor and not overly gummy. These are not only yummy but fun also.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?