The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,410 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Like all fish, the fresher the better! Great for anyone who likes gummies that stick to your fillings.
I don't like these at all . The flavor is ok but it's gets stuck to my teeth defiantly not my favorite
So fun to eat!! Gelatin fish designed gummies which taste like fruit punch. Stretchy and delicious!!!!
These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
You can't beat the original! lover to share these with my kids and now they love them as much add i do
Swedish fish are my favorite type of gummy. I don't care much for fruit gummys either. Very delicious.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? My thoughts exactly! They are nice and chewy mixed with sweet flavors
By far my favorite chewy candy. not too sweet but definitely curbs my sweet cravings and are fat free
I love these little guys! So chewy and fun to eat! They do get stuck in your teeth though, so beware!
Such a fun little snack and I love having them at the movie theaters. Chewy and sweet and I love them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos