Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ali C.
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA

These are super yum! Don't eat too many or you might get a tummy ache. They're a great little afternoon snack to throw in your purse or work bag!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Brookfield, CT

OMG! I've loved these since I was a kid. My only complaint is that the multi-flavor packs are too hard to find. I don't always just want the red!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Is there a better candy? I buy the huge jumbo bag and I seriously think it last 3-4 days. I can just pop handfuls and a time this is just my jam.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Shorewood, IL

Swedish fish are the bomb! Every time I buy a bag, they are always soft and chewy. Ive never had a hard swedish fish. Love the resealable big bag.
jawana h.
jawana h.
Gray, KY

This is an amazing snack! Swedish Fish are my favorite candy! They taste amazing, are perfectly chewy, and can be beaten anywhere without a mess!
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.

I didn't think I'd like these i always avoided them. A friend in school offered me one and I tired it, ever since then they're my favorite candy.
Mayah J.
Mayah J.
Georgetown, KY

These are so good I eat them up so fast they are delicious and they flavor is the best . I live for chewy candy and this is one of my favorites
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.

Love love love these. They are my total weakness. I love their soft, chewy texture and yummy flavor. They certainly take me back to my childhood.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA

Once you start eating Swedish Fish, you won't be able to stop. I only deducted one point because I don't find them as flavorful as other candies.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA

These would have to be one of my fiance's favorite chewy snacks! we buy the large bag and it never seems to last! love the texture and sweetness!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now