The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,397 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have always loved Swedish fish since I was a kid I always begged for them I'm a big gummy candy fanatic and these are some of the best around
Swedish Fish are on my list of favorite candy. I can't get enough of them. They are a perfect size to grab a few and go, and just so delicious.
I love Swedish fish! The flavor is really good. They are not that chewy just a few chews then you can swallow it. This is my go to gummy candy!
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Me and my mom's favorite. They are gummy, and delicious. The only down side is them getting stuck to your teeth, which is a bti annoying.
Swedish fish are something nostalgic to me. They dont have the best flavor but sometimes I just crave them because they remind me of childhood.
These are my all time favorite , since I was a lil girl , best gummy flavor soft and chewy. If you like gummy bears I will recommend these ☺
I love Swedish fish! They are like a gummy candy that is shaped like a fish And even has gills. They are perfect while you're at the movies.
These gummy candies are okay but I prefer the sour variety by this brand. They are too sweet and it's only one flavor so it's kind of boring.
Love this candy so much. It has been my favorite since I was really little! So good! Pretty cheap and now they are making lots of cool things
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos