Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Allison M.
Allison M.

Easily my favorite movie theatre snack! It's so good and is perfect for those long movies! Can't go to the theatre without buying a bag!
Christina H.
Christina H.
parkville, md

I absolutely love eating these. I know they are not good for me, but they do taste good. I could go through one bag in a few minutes lol
Brieanna F.
Brieanna F.
Orlando, FL

Delicious, old-time family favorite. Cherry and chewy, the only problem is it getting stuck in your teeth (but it's really no big deal).
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

My family lives Swedish fish. They are our favorite. The flavor is very unique. They are perfect to give as little rewards for the kids.
Jordyn F.
Jordyn F.
Alpharetta, GA

Love Swedish fish, they are so good and chewy and taste amazing. Only thing is that they don't come in packages that have a lot of them.
McKenzie G.
McKenzie G.
Waxhaw, NC

Swedish fish are my favorite candy because they're yummy but not too sweet! They're affordable and you get a lot of fish for your price!
tracy g.
tracy g.
Waltham, MA

Love it the bag is huge and pretty full and is a great price. taste great and you can find it in most gas stations and all suoer markets
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Better than I thought they would be. Sweet but not too sweet, funny but not too much that you're picking them out of your teeth foreever
Kaitlea T.
Kaitlea T.

This is one of my favorite fruit-flavored candies. Sometimes they can get stuck in my teeth pretty bad, which I don't really appreciate.
Freja S.
Freja S.

Best sweets! A real Swedish classic that taste AMAZING! The fish design is also cool and very detailed. They look and taste so pleasing.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now