Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Stormie J.
Stormie J.
Love these candies!
They're delicious, sweet and chewy. I always find myself reaching for these when I have a sweet tooth.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Temple, TX
One of my all time favorite candies, for myself and my children too. We all love these chewy, delicious little gummy fish.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY
Definitely my favorite candy ever. I'm a big fan of gummies, and this is always my go to when I'm craving something sweet.
Ella W.
Ella W.
Orlando, FL
Favorite candy in the entire world. Taste like Jesus on your tongue. Best texture ever and taste wow I love it man oh man.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY
My favorite candy! Very soft and chewy. They have a sort of raspberry or cherry flavor. They don't get sticky in my teeth.
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! They're so soft and tasty! I love the larger ones ! I love the flavor of them
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I seriously buy these too often.. They're so addicting and you can't just have a few.. The bag is gone before you know it!
Carol W.
Carol W.
Kyle, TX
Swedish Red Fish are MY ultimate favorite candies! I always always have some stashed some where. Love these gooey goodies!
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham , MA
My cousin used to eat these everyday when I was in pre school and she made me love them . Haven't had them in years though
Patrice S.
Patrice S.
Not your average gummies snack. Texture is different..not too sweet..almost taste like a powdery substance on the outside.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?