The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Literally the best and my favorite candy ever. I just always have a bag in my car... Also great road trip snack!
Swedish Fish is my all time favorite candy. The texture is soft and chewy and its packs a strong cherry flavor.
We love gummy candy especially swedish fish!! The only thing that bothers me is how they get stuck in my teeth!
Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Classic candy that has a great fruit taste and is easy to share with friends.
Can't go wrong with Swedish fish. I've loved these for years and will continue to buy when I need my sweet fix.
My kids & I love these! Love that they're fat free! I always make sure to have a bag of these around the house!
One of my favorite candies!!!! I love the flavor, chewy texture, everything. I repurchase these all the time :)
I mean; who doesn't like Swedish fish?! If you're a fan of gummy-type candy; you'll probably really like these!
These I eat everyone once I a while. They have a cook texture and a decent flavor but I get sick of them easily
Omg. These are my absolute favorite candy ever. Loved them as a kid love them as an adult. My kids love them to
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos