Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Jill S.
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA

I live chewy, fruity candy. Swedish fish have been around for a long time. A bag of these in the break room at work do not last too long.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Locust, NC

This has been a staple candy ever since I can remember!! These have always been my go to candy when I want something sweet but not sour!!
A S.
A S.
Commerce City, CO

Swedish is one of my favorite candy. Soft Chewy sweet fish shaped candy. I would say you can compare the flavor to a twizzler but better.
Amber E.
Amber E.
NORTH CAROLINA

I could literslly eat this candy all day long!!! It is sweet and che=ewy and quite possible the best candy in the worl!you have to try it
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Shawnee, KS

Swedish fish are amazing. they taste great and they're low calorie which makes them great for people watching their weight. (*coughs* me)
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ridgeland, MS

I love swedish fish but it seems they have changed the recipe because I can't eat them like I used to because they get stuck in my teeth.
Kailey S.
Kailey S.
Willis, TX

My boyfriend is obsessed with these. He loves them more than me I'm pretty sure sometimes. I love them as well and need them on hand 24/7
Meaghan J.
Meaghan J.
Traverse City, MI

Imagine Swedish fish... In a jumbo sized bag. Swedish fish are every red candy lovers dream and this bag is the perfect size for sharing.
Kara G.
Kara G.

I have loved these since I was a kid only downside is that they can get stuck in your teeth so make sure your dental hygiene is in check.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Better than I thought they would be. Sweet but not too sweet, funny but not too much that you're picking them out of your teeth foreever
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now