The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,328 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
They are chewy and actually taste like gummies and are so yummy💗 they make you want to buy more and more.
I love everything about Swedish fish there amazing they taste so good and I totally recommend you buy it.
Love them since my childhood. I buy them as an adult occasionally to remind myself of the younger years!
I love Swedish fish. They are so sogt and have the best flavor. These are my go to snack when traveling.
Perfect go to movie snack. Not too sticky like other gummy snacks and always thr same consistent flavor.
Awesome chewy candy! Little fish! Hahah great flavor and awesome chewiness too. But stick to your teeth!
My son and I both love and think that Swedish fish are absolutely delicious! One of my favorite candies.
Great candy I enjoy eating them. The taste is good as well as the price so I would recommend eating them
I always purchase this bag for decorating cakes or to display in a candy jar, they are a flavorful gummy
Mmmmm so chewy and delicious a child hood favorite of mine i usually pick these up at my local Walgreens
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos