Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ella W.
Ella W.
Orlando, FL
Favorite candy in the entire world. Taste like Jesus on your tongue. Best texture ever and taste wow I love it man oh man.
Stormie J.
Stormie J.
Love these candies!
They're delicious, sweet and chewy. I always find myself reaching for these when I have a sweet tooth.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Peru, ME
My all time favorite child hood treat. So many penny candies. We still stop and get them at the store here in town. Deish!
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! They're so soft and tasty! I love the larger ones ! I love the flavor of them
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY
My favorite candy! Very soft and chewy. They have a sort of raspberry or cherry flavor. They don't get sticky in my teeth.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY
Definitely my favorite candy ever. I'm a big fan of gummies, and this is always my go to when I'm craving something sweet.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Orem, UT
My husbands favorite candy. When you can find them fresh and soft, that is the best! They are a common treat in our house.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I seriously buy these too often.. They're so addicting and you can't just have a few.. The bag is gone before you know it!
Carol W.
Carol W.
Kyle, TX
Swedish Red Fish are MY ultimate favorite candies! I always always have some stashed some where. Love these gooey goodies!
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham , MA
My cousin used to eat these everyday when I was in pre school and she made me love them . Haven't had them in years though
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?