22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are so good and they can used to make all kinds of cute desserts. My favorite thing is making a Fourth of July dessert cake and using the fish as the stripes. They are the best! Definitely one of my faves!
Swedish fish are a hit or miss with people, you either love them or you hate them. I am on the hate end of the scale, whereas I used to love them. I just get sick of them and feel like they taste like medicine. I don't like how the outside is dry and chalky, and the inside gets stuck to your teeth!
I love sweedish fish! I'm also a candy addict and love any and all "gummy" candies. I can't go into CVS without walking out with a bag of sweedish fish or gummy bears! Although there is only one flavor of sweedish fish, having a variety of flavors is NOT missed! I always tell myself "just one more".
SWEDISH FISH! I mean come on, who doesn't like them!? This sweet, chewy, cherry candy is delicious, all year round. I love that they came out with the big bags, because every time I buy them, everyone wants them
Sadly, I have had to distance myself from these delicious little bundles of chewy goodness in an effort to lose weight and get healthy, HOWEVER, if I start getting a craving for something sweet, these are always the first things that come to mind. I have loved them since I was a child and you could only get them at the "candy counter" at Woolworths!
I forgot how much I loved this candy until I rediscovered it the other day! This candy is so yummy, the flavor is sweet almost cherry flavored, and the red fish are so fun!! These are definitely on my list of favorite candy!
I buy mass quantities of these for my skinny husband who devours them like hes the old man in the sea... needless to say he loves them i think they are ok but seeing as how i buy them and get to eat so little of them i couldn't tell you much other then they taaste good and don't last long in my home
Love Swedish fish an easy candy to share because they don't get all sticky or messy, but if you don't like candy or the flavor of swedish fish then I guess you might not like these. I would recommend these to anyone if you haven't already tried them
Have you ever went to Ikea just to buy swedish fish? Me either..... While Dots are hands down my favorite candy, I just love the texture & sweet taste of swedish fish. Perfect for park picnics & drive in movies. Oh, and you know, more places that Ikea sell 'em.
Very sweet. I love these when they come in the huge bag. I think they are the most affordable when you get them at Sam's club or Costco. Very good value. I like the taste but I hate when they get stuck to your teeth. I would recommend these to anyone
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos