Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA

All time favorite sweet treat! They are really affordable as well , I purchase them all the time at school. It is just so chewy and sweet.
melanie V.
melanie V.
Spokane, WA

My all time favorite candy. It is the perfect amount of fruity and chewy. I love Swedish fish. It is my number one choice nothing compares
Janine D.
Janine D.
Ottawa, OH

My husband and I fight over the Swedish Fish no matter how big the bag is. They taste even better then you smash them flat and pull apart.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cleveland , GA

Chewy and fruity, this is a great candy! I eat this every know and then, mostly because it can stick to my teeth. Great price and quality!
Christina B.
Christina B.

I really like Swedish fish but they're not my favorite gummy candy (Sour Patch Kids are). Normally I would buy Swedish fish at the movies.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Fairfax, VA

These are my absolute favorite candy ! They are so good , many of my friends don't like them but I don't see why not , they are the bomb !
Marisa M.
Marisa M.

So good i try to buy them when they are really soft. a big bag can last about a month for me . great flavor when it comes to Swedish fish.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ

I love this product I wish they were available everywhere 😔 they taste jucey and amazing I recommend this product to my friends and family
Angela H.
Angela H.
Far Rockaway, NY

Swedish fish have always been my favorite since childhood and I think it will remain my favorite. The Ames tasty red flavor never gets old
Kenna C.
Kenna C.

They are so good and chewy. Bad part is they are always stuck in my teeth but I got use to it. Do not recommend to anyone with soft teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now