Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mandy G.
Mandy G.

I may have found an original use for these: potty training. One fish for every time my little one went potty and he we out of pull ups in no time!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Coal City, IL

When I need something sweet and tart these are my FAVORITE gummies to go to. I love the texture and the flavor more than anything else. om nom nom
Renee P.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD

MY FAVORITE! These are great to have on hand for kids and adults nice flavor and doesn't stick to the roof of your mouth or teeth as bad as others
Tinamarie R.
Tinamarie R.
Duncanville, TX

I have love these since I was a kid and the candy lady sold them for a penny. still the same great taste that bring back great childhood memories.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

These are delicious, but do stick in my teeth pretty easily. Also, if you eat too many your mouth might start to get sore from all the chewing lol
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I love Swedish Fish. They are addicting so I have to have self control. Every summer, I get Swedish Fish flavored water ice & it's also delicious.
Gabi P.
Gabi P.

Perfectly sweet and gummy. They are so sticky so careful because they stick to th teeth and roof of the mouth. Other than that they are delicious.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Bothell, WA

Swedish fish are never a disappointment. The red original ones specifically are the best. Almost a licorice flavor but with its own unique twist.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Brookfield, CT

OMG! I've loved these since I was a kid. My only complaint is that the multi-flavor packs are too hard to find. I don't always just want the red!
Karen T.
Karen T.
Monroe , NC

My husband loves these gummy snacks and would eat them all day long if I'd let him. He likes that they are not too sweet and have a great flavor!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now