Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Shawnee, KS

Swedish fish are amazing. they taste great and they're low calorie which makes them great for people watching their weight. (*coughs* me)
Shakeera M.
Shakeera M.
Newark, NJ

I just got this bag two days ago and I'm eating it like it's chips. Lol. Love them. Don't want to share but my son caught me eating them.
A S.
A S.
Commerce City, CO

Swedish is one of my favorite candy. Soft Chewy sweet fish shaped candy. I would say you can compare the flavor to a twizzler but better.
Claire M.
Claire M.

These taste amazing and even better when they are frozen. I could eat the whole 2 pound bag in one sitting because they are so addicting!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Export, PA

Perfect size to stick in my purse! Take it to wait for my kids after practice, perfect movie size, small enough to stick in a pocket too!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN

Sticky, chewy and wonderful! They have a great flavor and they have a good texture too. Not too sweet, but help with sweet tooth cravings
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
GTA, Ontario

This is quickly becoming my favorite candy but sadly its's difficult to find in Canada! I've only seen at Wal-mart but they are so good!
Kailey S.
Kailey S.
Willis, TX

My boyfriend is obsessed with these. He loves them more than me I'm pretty sure sometimes. I love them as well and need them on hand 24/7
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Marlborough, MA

This is one of my go tos as a kid and now as an adult!! I love the fruity taste and the gummy texture!!! Makes me feel like a kid again.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Inwood, WV

When my sister and i was little we use to go to the drugstore to buy these for a penny a piece.. we grew up loving these and still do.(:
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now