Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Sophie S.
Sophie S.

It is hard to beat an old-fashioned and original Swedish Fish. The gummy texture, the cheerful coloring, their kind gummy faces. So good.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ridgeland, MS

I love swedish fish but it seems they have changed the recipe because I can't eat them like I used to because they get stuck in my teeth.
Shakeera M.
Shakeera M.
Newark, NJ

I just got this bag two days ago and I'm eating it like it's chips. Lol. Love them. Don't want to share but my son caught me eating them.
Claire M.
Claire M.

These taste amazing and even better when they are frozen. I could eat the whole 2 pound bag in one sitting because they are so addicting!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Girard, OH

My youngest is a Swedish fish freak. I try to have these on hand when he visits, which is almost daily! I have to admit, I love them too.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Export, PA

Perfect size to stick in my purse! Take it to wait for my kids after practice, perfect movie size, small enough to stick in a pocket too!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN

Sticky, chewy and wonderful! They have a great flavor and they have a good texture too. Not too sweet, but help with sweet tooth cravings
A S.
A S.
Commerce City, CO

Swedish is one of my favorite candy. Soft Chewy sweet fish shaped candy. I would say you can compare the flavor to a twizzler but better.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Marlborough, MA

This is one of my go tos as a kid and now as an adult!! I love the fruity taste and the gummy texture!!! Makes me feel like a kid again.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Inwood, WV

When my sister and i was little we use to go to the drugstore to buy these for a penny a piece.. we grew up loving these and still do.(:
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now