22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Amazing product and high quality. It's delicious and fun to look at because who doesn't like fish looking candy. It tastes so sweet and I love them. Would highly recommend this product because it tastes so good.
Love! The candy is very delicious, very addicting, and perfect for the movies. You need to buy a gummy type candy if you get popcorn to help get the kernels out of your teeth. Plus having something sweet to go with the salty is always a great choice.
Who doesn't love this classic candy? Red is my favorite flavor of Swedish fish and I also prefer the big ones instead of the little ones (but I won't complain if I had small ones in front of me). I definitely pick up a bag weekly at the grocery store.
Swedish fish are a hit or miss with people, you either love them or you hate them. I am on the hate end of the scale, whereas I used to love them. I just get sick of them and feel like they taste like medicine. I don't like how the outside is dry and chalky, and the inside gets stuck to your teeth!
Great for the mood of something sweet and chewy and they taste amazing i don't know how to explain it but it really is a great gummy. They taste great and are fun to look at and play with with kids they love them
Have you ever went to Ikea just to buy swedish fish? Me either..... While Dots are hands down my favorite candy, I just love the texture & sweet taste of swedish fish. Perfect for park picnics & drive in movies. Oh, and you know, more places that Ikea sell 'em.
Swedish Fish are a classic candy that most people have had. I love that these are chewy, but not too chewy. I usually get mine at Target mainly because it's impossible to come out of that store with just one item.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish. Especially kids. I always but these for my son. Now this size bag I thinks a little pricey. I usually but single size bags for my kid. But I guess if u wana but in bulk because this would kinda be bulk this is way to go.
My grandpa infroduced me to these guys, and I've been hooked ever since. They're sweet but not overly sweet. Give them a go and you won't regret them. I try not too eat too much candy but these are my go to when I do!
Swedish Fish are love. Swedish Fish are life. I am obsessed with these, especially bringing these to the beach! They are one of my favorite candy and I love that i don't have to eat a bunch of them to be satisfied.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos