The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,359 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite candy as a kids so chewy and tastes just like my childhood in a couple of bites is so heaven
Swedish fish is so good!! I love the flavor! Once you start eating you can't stop! Definitely recommend.
The best candy 10/10,really good,chewy,gummy,red Swedish fish,awesome when taken fresh out of the fridge
Love them since my childhood. I buy them as an adult occasionally to remind myself of the younger years!
Swedish fish is the bomb, they are my fiances favorite, they are nice and sweet and don't get old to fast
I always purchase this bag for decorating cakes or to display in a candy jar, they are a flavorful gummy
Love this candy, great for stocking stuffers on the holidays and for birthday gifts for the kids jjjjjjj
So addicting and so good. I'm a candy addict so I'll eat almost anything, but these are flat out amazing
Probably the best candy ever! Swedish fish are so soft and chewy! They are also sweet but not too sweet!
Mmmmm so chewy and delicious a child hood favorite of mine i usually pick these up at my local Walgreens
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos