Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brande D.
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA

These are gummies, but not chewy, like regular gummies bears. They are more soft and sticky. They are all cherry flavor and taste wonderful.
MacKenzie G.
MacKenzie G.
Misenheimer, NC

When I want some sugar, but not chocolate, these are great for a quick fix. I also don't have a huge desire to eat an entire bag at one time
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Sherman, IL

These are my favorite candy! No matter how many generic brand versions of these candies I try, I always go back to these! They're addicting.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ

Swedish Fish are very delicious. The consistency is okay, sometimes gets stuck in my teeth. Otherwise the taste is delicious and very sweet.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Bridgewater, MA

So delicious. The texture sometimes can be a little funky tho. The price is very affordable and about $2. It does come in different flavors.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.

I have probably bought 4 mini bags in the last 2 days! I love, love, love Swedish fish! They are a fat free food as well, so that is a plus.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.

Swedish fish are gray snacks, easy to eat on the go, while watching tv, or while at work! Also can be used as a garnish for a tasty martini!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH

These little things right here my son loves, they are his favorite candies.. I think for myself they are just a little to chewy and sticky..
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Valencia, CA

Can't go wrong with classic Swedish fish. The taste is great, but can some times lead to a stomach ache after eating just one or two though.
italiana s.
italiana s.
North haven, Ct

These are def. addicting. I was never a fan until a friend turned me on and they are totally like potato chips - once you pop yo cannot stop
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now