Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
Good tasting and easy to eat! I buy mine from my local Target or Walmart. Perfect candy to eat on the go or at the movies!
Alayna D.
Alayna D.
Ridgway, PA
Best chewy candy ever! these have always been my favorite candies! the flavor is so good and they just melt in your mouth!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Deland, FL
My kids absolutely love Swedish fish. They are low in fat so I don't worry about giving it to them as an occasional treat!
Oceanna H.
Oceanna H.
They are okay. Not my top favorite. The kids love them. Wish they would be all the way filled in the bag and not half way.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mckeesport, PA
Classic candy! These things never get old. They do get stuck in your teeth but its worth it because they taste so amazing.
Megan S.
Megan S.
These are definitely my favorite childhood candy. They have a unique texture and sweet taste to please any child or adult.
Mable C.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
I always find myself picking up swedish fish in a alternative to sour patches. there both always on sale or mix and match.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
So chewy. My favorite candy, hands down. I mean I love chocolate but there's something so kiddie about these little fishes
Cheri M.
Cheri M.
Watertown, NY
June 15, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Swedish fish are a favorite snack in my family. It's hard to say no to the kids when they want them every time we see them.
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
This is one of my favorite candy types! I love sweet and sour types of candy and Swedish fish is one of my favorite types!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?