The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,301 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish is my go to sweet. The have a great flavor and texture, plus they're fat free!!
They are so great and I love their shape and of course the taste ! I was get mine from CVS .
These are really good. It's has a great taste. It is really good and has a lot of sweetness.
Swedish fish are a tasty chewy treat! They have great flavor and are seriously so addicting!
Love these candies. The type of candy that lingers in your teeth so you can taste it all day
This candy is so good it just gets stuck to your teeth but other than that it is really good
Love the stay fresh bag. We keep these on hand at work. The flavor is great! Same as always.
My all time favorite candy!!! they are delicious and addictive. i could eat them a day long.
These are my vice. I could sit and eat the whole bag (which I've done once😬, don't judge me)
Swedish fish are my favorite gummy I really love the taste it come with big and small pack .
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos