Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amy M.
Amy M.
Pittsburgh, PA

You either love them or you hate them. But when it comes to Swedish Fish, I'm in the LOVE camp. What an iconic flavor. It reminds me of childhood.
Gabi P.
Gabi P.

Perfectly sweet and gummy. They are so sticky so careful because they stick to th teeth and roof of the mouth. Other than that they are delicious.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA

these are delicious. i love them. a lot. the flavor could be a bit stronger but they're still good. i bought this at walmart. it's not too pricey.
Kelcey D.
Kelcey D.

I never thought I would like these but I do! Really goey texture after chewing and they get stuck in your teeth really easily. Make sure to floss!
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.

One of my all time favorites since childhood. Perfect amount of chewiness. Not too hard not too soft. Delicious flavor. Love that they're all red!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Conyers, GA

I love Swedish fish it is the BEST CANDY Ever ❤️😘😘😀😀 can I get to and this is my first time I heard it from my sister so I wanted to try thank you
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
ooltewah, TN

I like to eat these with a icee doesn't matter what flavor it is lol. The candy is sweet and chewy, but be careful they do get stuck in your teeth
Emily F.
Emily F.

Who doesn't love swedish fish? they have a great taste that anyone can enjoy and if you aren't careful you will find yourself eating an entire bag
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Greendale , Wi

I always liked Swedish fish, but now my kids have developed an unhealthy obsession with them.. Better than chocolate right?? I know.. Not really..
Karen T.
Karen T.
Monroe , NC

My husband loves these gummy snacks and would eat them all day long if I'd let him. He likes that they are not too sweet and have a great flavor!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?