The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,927 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Still one of my families favorite candies. I used to love these as a kid and still do to this day
Super yummy light weight snack. One of my favorite candies. Nice price and makes me happy to eat.
I love swedish fish. Very easy to eat a whole bag. Low fat candy which is great for my waistline.
These are cute for decorations for a mermaid party, the flavor is great and they aren't expensive
This candy is a simple reminder of my childhood. It's sweet but doesn't give that sugar overload.
Loved em as a kid and love them as an adult plus my kids even love them. Ow cheat and tastes good
I am addicted to these Swedish Fish. They are so good and taste great!! Can't stop eating them!!
We love these in our office, I have a hard time keeping the candy jar full. Everyone loves them.
Love this candy. Great flavor not extremely chewing. Sweet but not too sweet.great for all ages.
I love Swedish fish they are really good candy and I love gummy candy I love almost all candy to
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos