Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN

Sticky, chewy and wonderful! They have a great flavor and they have a good texture too. Not too sweet, but help with sweet tooth cravings
alice p.
alice p.
Fairfax, Va

This stuff is like crack I can never stop eating them, makes great stocking stuffers or just little extras when you're giving a cute gift
TaShinah H.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA

Always been a childhood favorite of mine. I love that no matter how long I go without them, when I want them they always taste the same.
Kennedy E.
Kennedy E.
Waunakee, WI

This is one of my favorite candies! I eat these so much! They taste amazing and are super chewy! If you love cherry you will love these!
INDIA W.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO , LA

One of my husband's favorite candy. I like the flavor. Great fat free candy. Great chewy candy everyone can enjoy that is not too sweet.
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ

These are my favorite. They are vegan and fat free. They taste great. These are a candy from when I was younger and still taste as good.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Tempe, AZ

I love the texture and flavor! they are sweet with a chewy essence that doesn't get stuck to your teeth. i love this snack for the movies
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jacksonville , FL

Swedish Fish are so addictive and definitely one of my favorite candies. I will easily take down a whole box or bag in one sitting. YUM!
Brieanna F.
Brieanna F.
Orlando, FL

Delicious, old-time family favorite. Cherry and chewy, the only problem is it getting stuck in your teeth (but it's really no big deal).
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

Sometime I get bags where the fish are just too hard, as if they're stale. But when I get a bag where they aren't too hard I enjoy them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now