The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Best fish around. Who does not like a good soft cherry fish. We can't go wrong with this as a snack that everyone loves.
I don't eat candy like that but these are so good and addictive.. soft and chewy.. if I purchase I get the small bag but very good candy
Love love love it! These are my favorite go to snack for movie night. Road trips. Football games. Plus they are easy to share. And yummy
Love Swedish fish. Have been enjoying them for years. They have a very soft texture. Prefer them in assorted flavored and not just red.
These are a great snack, but the taste can get kind of old after a little while. At Walmart, a bag costs about $4 so it is a good buy!
These are so good. It's crazy how good they are but the flavors and chewiness is fantastic. It might stick in your teeth a bit though.
I loooovvvvvveeee these so much. I get the family size bags and eat them by myself. The taste is sweet like a slight strawberry taste.
I don't like Swedish fish. In my opinion they just don't have much flavor. They're a little hard, and dry. Definitely not my favorite.
Best gummies out there. Great flavor, juicy, chewyness on point and best snack to pass the time. Definitely, a great choice for anyone.
Love them. I could eat a whole bag by myself, but I wouldn't. My grandchildren also like them, so of course I have to share with them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos