The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I really like these. To me they taste like a sour patch with out the sour sugar coating, plus they're fun to eat
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE THEY ARD MY FAVORITE CANDY ABD THE LITTLE TRAVEL CONTAINER IS SUPER CUTE
These are a candy all on their own. There are many knock offs but they just can't nail the flavor. Yummy gummies
These are the best. Have a different flavor but I love it. These are always a great snack to have at the movies.
I love getting Swedish fish for Halloween it was one of my favorite candies growing up. Not too sweet or sticky.
The un-shareable candy! There never seems to be enough and nothing can compare to the unique, sweet goodness are
Was my favorite candy when I was little. I buy a little bag of them at lunch time and eat them for lunch at work
When I want a fruit snack and have a little candy urge I typically go for these. Not too chewy and great flavor.
Love them! Classic candy. Prefer the Trader Joes version with multiple fruit flavors and all natural ingredients
Swedish fish is One of my favorite candys. Always so affordable,and it taste amazing. I purchased my at Walmart.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos