Add a Photo
Photos (58)
jazmyn m.
jazmyn m.
Sweetish fish are the most mouth watering candy i have ever had. I have to have at least one every week they are that good.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Brunswick, MD
I used these for a school project and everyone wanted them at the end of class. These are so good and their size is perfect
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
May 6, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love Swedish fish. This is the perfect serving size and I love the colorful packaging. Can't miss them in the candy isle.
Will P.
Will P.
Greensboro, NC
Delicious. One of the best gummy snacks out there and always great. Does occasionally get too chewy and stuck in your teeth
Becky H.
Becky H.
Pasadena, MD
So addictive.
I could literally sit and eat the entire bag of these.
I buy a small bag every time I'm in the grocery store.
Felicity E.
Felicity E.
Hutchinson, KS
If you have a sweet tooth this candy is perfect for you. They are perfectly chewy and flavorful and great bite size treats.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Who doesn't love these? All I can say though is I wish that the shelf life was longer. I've gotten many a bag of stale fish
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
These big bags are great for sporting events! Event though they are not healthy they are a great snack even for little kids
Tam C.
Tam C.
Swedish fish are old as time. Old and young love them. The was my favorite as a kid and now they are my children's favorite
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Waynesboro, PA
Love the value of the bag they last forever love just love always so soft and chewy never had an issue of tyem getting hard
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?