Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Crisiel B.
Crisiel B.
Long Beach, CA

I honestly love swedish fish, and to know that there's a whole bag of it? i could eat it all day, even though exaggerated it's how much i like it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I love Swedish Fish. They are addicting so I have to have self control. Every summer, I get Swedish Fish flavored water ice & it's also delicious.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.

I may have found an original use for these: potty training. One fish for every time my little one went potty and he we out of pull ups in no time!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD

MY FAVORITE! These are great to have on hand for kids and adults nice flavor and doesn't stick to the roof of your mouth or teeth as bad as others
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cedar City

This candy always reminds me of my grandmother. We would eat these at her house every time we went to visit when I was little! They are yummy too!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.

I love the red fish every since i was little my dad always got me these at the penny store and now i buy them all the time ....its the favorite!!!
Meg C.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY

My husband and kids love these. They're basically crack. Super sugary and gross after about 4 in my opinion, but kids love them. Highly recommend.
Nessa D.
Nessa D.
Redlands, CA

These are the best candy ever ! They taste so sweet I've ate these since I was little and I still love them till this day I can't stop eating them
Trina J.
Trina J.

A delicious little snack candy I have loved as a child. Love to play with them and then eat them. They have a unique taste and are full of flavor.
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL

YESS don't really like gummies but these are so good!! they're a little tough to chew but I kinda like that. I love that there is only one flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?