Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Salem, OH

Swedish fish are the bomb! They are the best candies ever invented. If I had to choose a candy to eat the rest of my life this would be it :)
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ

Swidish Fish is the best hard candy!!! It's perfect for a snack or as a topping for icecream!!! It doesn't have to much sugar on it either!!!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

I love swedish fish. THey're addicting! They are sweet, but not too sweet. They're the perfect shape for one bite and are a pretty red color.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Lawrence, KS

I have loved sweedish fish for several years and have yet to get over how much I love them. It is hard to eat just the correct serving amount
Brande D.
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA

These are gummies, but not chewy, like regular gummies bears. They are more soft and sticky. They are all cherry flavor and taste wonderful.
Tuti
Tuti

You can honestly never go wrong with Swedish Fish. Not a huge candy fan, but it's not too sweet so it's always a perfect sweet snack for me.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.

Swedish fish are gray snacks, easy to eat on the go, while watching tv, or while at work! Also can be used as a garnish for a tasty martini!
Lissette C.
Lissette C.

These are my all time favorite , since I was a lil girl , best gummy flavor soft and chewy. If you like gummy bears I will recommend these ☺
Shirley M.
Shirley M.

Highly Obsessed with this sweet fishies! I buy them every chance I get and am very happy that they are widely available and very affordable.
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Atlanta, GA

THE best candy ever! Nice flavor and chew. The original red is the best and this is a nice portion to have some now and save some for later!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now