Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Buffalo Grove, IL

Swedish fish are by far my go to candy. I love the flavor and that i can but the red ones separate from the rest of the colors. They are a little pricey for me to buy them all the time but when I do buy them the bag does not last long. I will continue to buy these for the rest of my life!
Claire C.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI

Beware! Swedish Fish are extremely addicting. I love their flavor but having more than a few tends to make my stomach turn. I also have a hard time having more than a few because I have to work so hard to get them out of my teeth! But they are definitely a classic treat that is delicious.
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC

This is my boyfriend's favorite candy. He likes it on all road trips vacations and probably buy as well three bags a week for it at home. He loves the fruity flavor in the size of the actual fish. He loves going to candy stores to get the different flavor Swedish fish to you by the pound
Diana J.
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI

This is my favorite candy ever since I was a child. If I was given a bag of Swedish fish or a bar of chocolate to pick from I would most definitely go for the bag of Swedish fish because this candy was just made from Heaven. I recommend to everyone that loves sweets, you won't regret it!
I am addicted to Swedish fish. I love the chewy texture the taste to me taste like cherry. I was at a hotel recently and went into the M club and they had Swedish fish. I'm an adult there's other adults in there they have Swedish fish so I will eat Swedish fish. They are so yummy Yum Yum
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I love Swedish fish. They are not rubbery. They have the right amount of chewy for a candy and just enough sweet to them. There flavored ones are a nice flavor variety. I think there a good value when you find them on sale which is quite often. The price is often varied per store though.
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, ohio

These little guys are so addictive. They are no too sweet. They are not sour. One bag offers you a lot of fish. Unlike traditional licorice you would be use to, they don't have the waxy taste. I could eat these every day because the sweetness is not overbearing. I highly recommend these.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR

I love Swedish fish. The cherry taste is just unbeatable. I love the chewiness of them-- it's not too sticky. These use to harder to find and I could only find them at Ikea, but now they are available in most Walmarts or Targets. I would recommend these to anyone who likes gummy candies.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Pocatello, ID

How can anyone not love swedish fish? Ive loved these since I was a kid and now I get to watch my kids love them as well. We get a pack at every movie theater and usually on every long drive we take. I don't love the big ones as much as the little ones, they just seem to clean up better.
Val V.
Val V.

i personally don't care for these, i have had them multiple times, to me they taste like cough medicine and they always get stuck in my teeth. however, i have a few friends that love these little fish and have to have them everyday. they are on the cheap side for candy at a dollar a bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?