Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR

I love Swedish fish. The cherry taste is just unbeatable. I love the chewiness of them-- it's not too sticky. These use to harder to find and I could only find them at Ikea, but now they are available in most Walmarts or Targets. I would recommend these to anyone who likes gummy candies.
Diana J.
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI

This is my favorite candy ever since I was a child. If I was given a bag of Swedish fish or a bar of chocolate to pick from I would most definitely go for the bag of Swedish fish because this candy was just made from Heaven. I recommend to everyone that loves sweets, you won't regret it!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI

This has been my all time favorite candy since I can remember eating it at my grandma's house. It's a chewy candy, but not too chewy where it gets annoyingly stuck to you teeth. The taste is great and definitely not too overwhelming. It's not too pricy either, definitely would recommend.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA

This is one of my favorite candies/snacks. I'm really sensitive when it comes to texture of any sort of food and the texture of swedish fish was good. I usually buy this at target or pretty much anywhere. I buy it every blue moon because it's not healthy to eat a lot, but it's very good.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Pocatello, ID

How can anyone not love swedish fish? Ive loved these since I was a kid and now I get to watch my kids love them as well. We get a pack at every movie theater and usually on every long drive we take. I don't love the big ones as much as the little ones, they just seem to clean up better.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I love Swedish fish. They are not rubbery. They have the right amount of chewy for a candy and just enough sweet to them. There flavored ones are a nice flavor variety. I think there a good value when you find them on sale which is quite often. The price is often varied per store though.
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC

This is my boyfriend's favorite candy. He likes it on all road trips vacations and probably buy as well three bags a week for it at home. He loves the fruity flavor in the size of the actual fish. He loves going to candy stores to get the different flavor Swedish fish to you by the pound
Abigail P.
Abigail P.

So addicting! This is a little weird, but this candy tastes good even after getting a little wet, or a little warm.

Would recommend these candies for snacking, or for putting in some ginger ale or fun spritzers for a cute addition! Swedish fish are even good on vanilla ice cream. Try it!
I am addicted to Swedish fish. I love the chewy texture the taste to me taste like cherry. I was at a hotel recently and went into the M club and they had Swedish fish. I'm an adult there's other adults in there they have Swedish fish so I will eat Swedish fish. They are so yummy Yum Yum
Coco S.
Coco S.
Fargo, ND

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? These have been one of my go-to candy craving solutions for the last 15 years at least! The only time these aren't good is when retailers don't keep their stock fresh. They get hard and stuck in your teeth and it's just no bueno. Otherwise, these are great!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now