The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,408 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love the Swedish fish! They are a great little snack! I usually buy these at Walgreens and they have a great flavor! I don’t buy them as often as I like but I usually buy them at least 1-2 times a month! I would buy them again!
My favorite kind of candy, being of Swedish descendent, I grew up on these as a child. I had a connection with a wholesale candy dealer and would order them by the entire case, the type that are typically sold in a candy store.
Will always be one of my favorite candy on the market. I would definitely invest in getting these the next time your at a grocery store or gas station. They are truly one of the best candies i have ever tried in my life. I can eat them all dy and not get sick of them.
I can literally eat an entire bag in one sitting. Swedish fish are the best! Whenever I want some gummy candy it is 11/10 going to be Swedish fish. The price is reasonable, it just depends on the size of the bag you want to eat.
Quality candy for snacking, dessert, and movies! They are nice and soft and sweet. They don't stick to bad to my teeth. These are actually my favorite gummy candies. Just so good without going over board or being too gimmicky.
These are traditional happy deliciousness. The soft, chewy red fish have a slightly fruity flavor, and I could eat them all day. The down side is they get stuck in your teeth easily, so you may want a toothpick or toothbrush nearby.
These are my favorite sweet snack. The flavor of these gummies is so good. They are way affordable and they can be found at every store I got into. They come in many bag sizes. I will always continue to buy these sweet treats
I love swedish fish, they are fresh and a light snack when I need a quick sugar fix. I would give this a high rating, but it is not for everyone! I think this candy is affordable, and is available at most corner stores.
I love Swedish fish, always been a big fan of the product. The gummy is not too gummy where it gets caught in your teeth, its really affordable and is a great snack when you want something sweet. I like the big bag because it seems to last a lot longer!
It’s so freaking yummy! Yall these are good its a good valuve aswell and i buy mine at Walmart im sure they have them at grocery stores! Good flavor good taste the repurchase is so worth it and i sure do recommend this to yall!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos