Add a Photo
Photos (51)
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC

This is my boyfriend's favorite candy. He likes it on all road trips vacations and probably buy as well three bags a week for it at home. He loves the fruity flavor in the size of the actual fish. He loves going to candy stores to get the different flavor Swedish fish to you by the pound
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Pocatello, ID

How can anyone not love swedish fish? Ive loved these since I was a kid and now I get to watch my kids love them as well. We get a pack at every movie theater and usually on every long drive we take. I don't love the big ones as much as the little ones, they just seem to clean up better.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Leola, PA

One of my favorite classic candies of all time. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before in your life, you're seriously missing out. They are addictive (in the best way possible) and make a great single-service sweet treat when you don't feel like committing to a larger piece of candy.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Brooklyn, NY

How can you not love Swedish Fish. They are my absolute favorite candy. I can literally eat bags of them.

They are perfect because they are small so you can eat a little or go crazy on them when the mood strikes.

They're chewy but don't get stuck in your teeth and ... THEY'RE DELICIOUS!
Steph B.
Steph B.

Love love love Swedish fish. My dentist does not but it is a simple pleasure and reminds me of my childhood. It is addictive and I cannot only eat one. I always eat the whole bag. I can find this at BJ's and it is dangerous for me to have at work. This is a favorite among my co-workers.
Mario L.
Mario L.
Trenton, NJ

What a classic candy that simply never gets old. I could eat these all day and one day I actually did. What sets Sweedish Fish apart from the rest is the how no matter how much you chew the dang thing it never looses flavor. There is nothing more enjoyable enjoying your favorite gummy.
Emma T.
Emma T.

Is it possible to love a candy as much as I love Swedish Fish?

(hint: the answer is NO)

Despite the old labeling advertising "fat free", and the tacky colors, Swedish Fish are still my favorite. The bright red hue, the chewy stretch that's so much better than other gummy candies. Yum.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.

Whenever I go to the states, my brother BEGS me to bring these home. It's now a habit: if I or a friend is going states side, they have to bring Swedish fish. ALWAYS. Yummy, delicious, not so healthy but definitely worth the guilt trip. Totally recommend. I usually get mine at Target.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Oh Swedish Fish are the one candy that takes me back to being a kid, this is one of the first candies that I tried when I was a kid and every time I eat some it just takes me back to the first time I tried candy. I love these the flavor is awesome!!! I would recommend these to anyone.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL

I am obsessed with Swedish fish. I regularly buy this bag from Walmart when I go grocery shopping. To me there is no greater candy out there. This is my bias and I have gotten it with many birthday and Christmas presents because everyone knows when gifting me this they can't go wrong.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now