22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Erica K.
Erica K.
Hands down, the best vegan candy. Swedish Fish are sweet but not too sweet, chewy but not too chewy, and great for the occasional treat. They are reasonably priced and accessible anywhere, so no one has to know you're vegan if you don't want to talk about it! Enjoy your candy!
Quaide S.
Quaide S.
Export, PA
If you purchase the commercial bags, prepare yourself. The addictive nature of Swedish Fish plus the size of the bag results in a difficult struggle of self-control :) I love Swedish Fish and prefer them over other "non-chocolate" candies. If you haven't already, try them out!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Nashville, TN
Who doesn't like Swedish Fish? This is my favorite movie theater snack to grab (usually at a grocery store and stow in my purse). I like that they aren't too chewy and have a lot of flavor in them. Overall, I don't think these will get replaced by a new favorite any time soon!
Jena K.
Jena K.
My favorite, favorite, favorite gummy candy in the entire world! I wish I could explain the flavor of them but it's near impossible but just know they taste amazing and are very addicting! I have been eating them since I was a kid and I will pass them on to my kiddos as well!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
One of my favorite candies ever. Swedish fish are gummy and chewy with a balanced flavor. Not too sweet but not blame what so ever. I've ate these since I was a kid and I still buy a bag every time I go in the dollar store. TIP: they are great with frozen yogurt or ice cream!
Esther W.
Esther W.
Rochester, NH
Swedish Fish are delicious. They are sweet, but they don't have a recognizable flavor. However, they are addictive if you have a sweet tooth and a proclivity for chewy candies. Swedish Fish have their own distinct flavor, which is why I think they're so easy to get hooked on.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
A good gummy candy, however I feel like the taste tends to bland out after you've had a few handfuls. If you eat your candy sparingly then this shouldn't be a problem for you. But I feel like if I eat too many, I can't taste the rich flavor anymore and it gets kind of boring.
kathygraves
kathygraves
There's just something about a chewy fruity fish. I bought these at Walgreen's but they seem to be hard to find elsewhere. The price is fair but I love them so much, I would probably pay more. They are yummy chewy goodness, if you like that kind of thing. I do recommend them!
tony p.
tony p.
Fresno, CA
Personally I hate this candy not to ruin your I tension of giving this candy a try but myself I don't like them. Yeah you get a huge amount of candy per bag but they tend to get sticky after you open them. So you better eat the whole bag and deal with a hurting stomach later
Thao N.
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
These suckers are so nice to munch on. I love eating them, but I guess not many people like them. I'm not a fan of how oily or greasy they feel when you touch them. But I do love the taste! You gotta chew them more like gummies, but they'e so good. Not too sweet, just right.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?