Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Daly City, CA
Yummy and fun fish-shaped snacks. It has a nice berry flavor. I've seen dessert ideas that uses theses fish for decorating.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great value and always delicious. I love the resusable packaging that allows you to keep the fish fresh. Great for snacking
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Homestead, FL
My kids love these swedish fish. For me, they taste waxy and fake but I will continue to buy them on occasion for the kids.
Felicity E.
Felicity E.
Hutchinson, KS
If you have a sweet tooth this candy is perfect for you. They are perfectly chewy and flavorful and great bite size treats.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Glenshaw, PA
A favorite of mine. You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish. They never last long in my house because everyone loves them.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Harrisonville, MO
These are delicious. The flavor is good and they are always soft. It's easy to eat too many at one setting they're so good.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hurricane, UT
We buy Swedish fish as treats for church. They tasty and they don't make a mess. A big bag like this lasts a long time too.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Who doesn't love these? All I can say though is I wish that the shelf life was longer. I've gotten many a bag of stale fish
Marie
Marie
Flavorful, chewy enough that they are enjoyable not a chore to eat. Easy to share and pack for a trip. Not sticky or gooey.
Quiana S.
Quiana S.
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite treats. Love them and buy them very often. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?