Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA

Who doesn't love swedish fish. I love the big and minis. I kinda enjoy them more when they've hardened a little :) Swedish fish has no competition.
Aly O.
Aly O.
Bloomfield, NJ

Classic treat. Not too sweet, jus the right amount of "gumminess" and they are in a resealable bag. What more can you ask for for just a few bucks!
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Carrollton , Tx

I LOVE Swedish fish. They are the best. Chewy yet not too much so,sweet but not too sweet and there is a smooth texture once you bite down into it.
trevinia t.
trevinia t.
Stone Mountain, GA

I like swedish fish but it is very sticky and gummy and gets stuck to my teeth.its very tasty and i have been seeing a lot of advertisements lately.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Syracuse, NY

Swedish fish is one of the favorites in our house, sometimes we've even bought the big 5 lb bag (not recommended because it's hard to stop eating)
Lynnsi G.
Lynnsi G.
San Antonio, TX

I love taking Swedish Fish on road trips! They have never melted and stay fresh for so long. They make excellent ocean themed cupcake toppers too!
Mandy G.
Mandy G.

I may have found an original use for these: potty training. One fish for every time my little one went potty and he we out of pull ups in no time!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

These will always be my favorite candies. They remind me of my childhood. No other brands compare. They taste great and are always soft and chewy.
Doreen K.
Doreen K.

I do have to check and see if the candies are soft before I buy them. They have a pretty good taste. The brand has always been a favorite of mine.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I love Swedish Fish. They are addicting so I have to have self control. Every summer, I get Swedish Fish flavored water ice & it's also delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?