The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I'm not a huge candy person but Swedish Fish are my weakness! They are the only candy I crave
We have these at our office-they are the favorite candy in the office. Classic candy, yum yum
It fruity fish who are awesome WHO would not want those its the perfect snack for a road trip
One thing f my all time favs. So sweet , soft but chewy. I love sneaking these in the theater
Love these as a little snack. Gets stuck but is the best thing you can have as a lunch snack!
One of my favorite candies! soft, tasty, sweet, and fat free! They're always well priced too!
We all love the Swedish fish. My daughter has come home with large bags of these a few times.
Super tasty, perfect texture and not extremely sweet. Similar to gummy bears but way better !
Amazingly good , i love a gummy candies but these are on the top list followed by gummy bears
If u like gummy snacks, these are for you. To me they have like a cherry taste. Give it a go.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos