BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Lindsey A.
Georgetown, KY
I have a problem. These are my absolute favorite candy ever. I buy them everywhere I see them. I honestly eat them until I'm sick. Affordable where you buy it. It's the only kind I would ever eat. Any knock offs are gross. Definitely buying them again.
Jackie M.
I cannot tell you how frequently I buy this huge bag of Swedish fish. My family loves them and so do i. These have to be one of my favorite candies ever. I highly suggest trying them or buying them to share. Cost $5 for a giant bag at any grocery store.
Alicia B.
Schenectady, NY
I grew up on these candies and now something my kids are stuck on too! I normally buy these at any grocery store of pharmacy at a really great price for what you get in a bag. They taste fantastic and are just the right chewiness! You gotta try these guys!
Callie C.
Minneapolis, MN
Swedish fish are my favorite candy because of its harder outside and soft inside. They taste amazing they have a nice cherry flavor. This is a great low calorie snack. I prefer these over other gummy candys. I buy Swedish fish often they are my favorite .
Christina V.
This is my boyfriend's favorite candy! I always buy it for him, and in fact, I have two Theater sized boxes waiting to be put in a gift bag for his birthday in two weeks! They're the perfect level of chewiness and the flavor is juicy and delicious. We always have room in our tummies for these sweet treats.
Adela V.
Zillah, WA
Great candy at a great price. First time I tried these were when I bought them while shopping for furniture at Ikea and I was surprised how good they were, I would buy them again and am glad that we stopped and grabbed some in the first place. Try them!
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I am a huge fan of Swedish fish. There's nothing like them. They are a chewy fruit flavored candies they aren't gummy like a gummy bear. They are more firm. You can get a big bag of these at the dollar store, very well priced for as many you get in a bag.
marie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swedish fish are so perfect ! i really love using these to decorate cakes, cupcakes and much more. as well as i enjoy eating them just how they are. love the flavor of them. one of my favorite candies of all times .
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Classic and so so good. I hope these never go out of business otherwise that may be the start to the apocalypse. These are so good, chewy but not too chewy, and they don't get stuck in weird places. Or make you feel like your teeth are going to fall out.
Jennifer H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Bought these when I was sneaking snacks into the movies. I got the big bags since I was sharing with a few friends and it lasted me a few days after the movie as well. It has asset taste I can't describe but it's one of my all time favorite gummy snacks
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?