Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ana T.
Ana T.

These are probably one of the few gummies I enjoy eating. I love that they are soft and chewy and don't stick to my teeth like other gummies.
Dara M.
Dara M.

I love Swedish fish since I was a little girl. It's the right amount and affordable. U can find them pretty much any where groceries are sold
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Northport, AL

One of my favorite candies. They taste delicious! Probably not very healthy and natural, but delicious for a snack when you are craving them!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Lawrence, KS

I have loved sweedish fish for several years and have yet to get over how much I love them. It is hard to eat just the correct serving amount
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Strasburg, Va

I mean honestly who could go wrong with Swedish Fish? The only complaint I have is that it is impossible not to get them stuck in your teeth.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA

You can't go wrong with Swedish fish the flavor is just so unique just be prepared you might eat the whole bag trying to decipher the flavor!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Salem, OH

Swedish fish are the bomb! They are the best candies ever invented. If I had to choose a candy to eat the rest of my life this would be it :)
Monica S.
Monica S.
Sweet Valley, PA

I could live on these morning noon and night 7 days a week 365 days a year I you try this you would no other gummy product these are the bomb
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ

Swidish Fish is the best hard candy!!! It's perfect for a snack or as a topping for icecream!!! It doesn't have to much sugar on it either!!!
Danni M.
Danni M.
Hamden, CT

Super addicting candy. Aside from the adorable fishies and great flavor. They are fat free. Alway affordable treat. Everyone needs this candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now