Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Glenisha W.
Glenisha W.
Memphis , TN

It's alright. Some people think it taste horrible, but it's not so bad... In my opinion, it tastes like a sweet version of sour patch kids.
Angel J.
Angel J.
Detroit, MI

Swedish fish is bae af because its so sweet but not too sweet its the first thing i grab at the movies or netflix and chill friend version.
Kara T.
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI

The only non chocolate candy that i will eat. nice and chewy but not too sweet. i don't often eat candy, but when i do this is what i pick.
Shantel H.
Shantel H.
dunbar , wv

If I can't find any other gummy then I will settle for the swedish Fish. This is not my favorite candy but I will eat them when I see them.
Tara B.
Tara B.

I love Swedish fish. I honestly haven't found a knock off that tastes as good. They're super popular in alcoholic drinks now.. Which rocks!
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Dansville, MI

My sister loves swedish fish and was so glad when she found out they are Kosher. I have a sensitive tooth and try not to eat gummy candies.
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Swedish fish are very delightful they have a nice flavor i used to buy them for my teacher before classes. But they do stick to your teeth.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC

I don't know what it is about the taste of these but I love them! Whenever I want something gummy that isn't sour I always reach for these!
Ariel O.
Ariel O.
Waterville, ME

They're so good but I hate how they stick to my teeth. That doesn't meant I'm not gonna stuff my face with them when given the opportunity.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY

A tasty and traditional candy. Any size is a treat! Enjoyable at the movies or as an after dinner snack. A great alternative to chocolates.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now