Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Haleigh h.
Haleigh h.
Vancouver, WA
Swedish fish are good if you want two. If you have any more, be prepared for a sick stomach because they are literally wax.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
These big bags are great for sporting events! Event though they are not healthy they are a great snack even for little kids
Megan M.
Megan M.
Erie, PA
I love getting these whenever I travel.. Just took a road trip and brought two big bags.. They where all gone 5 hours later
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hurricane, UT
We buy Swedish fish as treats for church. They tasty and they don't make a mess. A big bag like this lasts a long time too.
member-4c3ea27be
member-4c3ea27be
White River Junction, VT
Love Swedish fish. They can't be beat when it comes to gummies and no other brand can copy them. One of my favorite candies
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Homestead, FL
My kids love these swedish fish. For me, they taste waxy and fake but I will continue to buy them on occasion for the kids.
Christy J.
Christy J.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love these me and my son eat these all the time. We get them from the dollar store. They are one of our go to for candies
Jen P.
Jen P.
E Northport, NY
June 9, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Perfect to bring to the beach! They're the big fish (not the smaller ones that I prefer), so I knocked off a star for that.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great value and always delicious. I love the resusable packaging that allows you to keep the fish fresh. Great for snacking
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Who doesn't love these? All I can say though is I wish that the shelf life was longer. I've gotten many a bag of stale fish
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?