Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA

Chewy and fruity, this is a great candy! I eat this every know and then, mostly because it can stick to my teeth. Great price and quality!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Sterling, VA

I can eat a whole bag of these. I love how chewy they are and the flavor lasts forever. They are just like chips, you can't just have one.
Janine D.
Janine D.
Ottawa, OH

My husband and I fight over the Swedish Fish no matter how big the bag is. They taste even better then you smash them flat and pull apart.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Girard, OH

My youngest is a Swedish fish freak. I try to have these on hand when he visits, which is almost daily! I have to admit, I love them too.
alice p.
alice p.
Fairfax, Va

This stuff is like crack I can never stop eating them, makes great stocking stuffers or just little extras when you're giving a cute gift
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
GTA, Ontario

This is quickly becoming my favorite candy but sadly its's difficult to find in Canada! I've only seen at Wal-mart but they are so good!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Love Swedish fish they are mine and my fathers favorite we used to send them to him while he was deployed. I still love them...so good!!!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA

I live chewy, fruity candy. Swedish fish have been around for a long time. A bag of these in the break room at work do not last too long.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Shawnee, KS

Swedish fish are amazing. they taste great and they're low calorie which makes them great for people watching their weight. (*coughs* me)
A S.
A S.
Commerce City, CO

Swedish is one of my favorite candy. Soft Chewy sweet fish shaped candy. I would say you can compare the flavor to a twizzler but better.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now