The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,395 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My absolute favorite!! I can eat a whole bag myself. Anytime I try a different brand I'm so disappointed!
My favorite chewy candy.. Best part is I'm in the house to eat some so I get to keep the whole bag myself
My fiancé absolutely adores these. He cannot get enough of them and this hasn't changed for over 20 years
Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy!! I love how they are chewy and sweet. My kids love them too.
Sweedish fish has to be my favorite gummy candy they are sweet, they might give a cavity but its worth it
I've loved these ever since I was a kid and will continue to love them. Can't go wrong with the classics!
Love them. The whole family loves them. My problem with them is once I start eating them, I can not stop!
Love them since my childhood. I buy them as an adult occasionally to remind myself of the younger years!
My favorite candy as a kids so chewy and tastes just like my childhood in a couple of bites is so heaven
Perfect go to movie snack. Not too sticky like other gummy snacks and always thr same consistent flavor.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos