The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My children and I love these for movie night. This big bag is a great buy. It never runs out.
By far one of my favorite candies of all time, they are so good. you cannot beat Swedish fish
Good candys.great flavor love the little fish shapes.an the kids love them for class parties.
Love these so much . I would keep buying them it is a good value you get a lot for your money
There are lots of cute project ideas using Swedish fish on Pinterest and the flavor is great!
These fruit punch tasting candies are fun. The gummies are chewy and the flavors are classic.
I don't know what it is about Swedish fish. But their flavor is so good. I love them so much.
I grew up eating Swedish fish so every time I get them it's like reminiscing in my childhood.
Great value pack, normally pick this up at SAMs club. It is a very large amount for the price
These candies are additive....love how soft and chewy these candies are. Definitely satisfied
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos