Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Karissa P.
Karissa P.

SOO good. Soo sweet. Soo perfect!!! I love swedish fish. They're affordable and soo yummy. Perfect for when you're craving something chewy!
Micahlene W.
Micahlene W.

I buy these as a "gift" for my husband for basically every holiday and we always fight over the last handful. Great flavor and consistency!
Tara N.
Tara N.

I love Swedish fish. I honestly haven't found a knock off that tastes as good. They're super popular in alcoholic drinks now.. Which rocks!
Nicole  A.
Nicole A.
Hampton , Ga

My favorite candy to eat as a child and I suelo enjoy this from time to time. I normally buy a pack of these from target when I crave them.
Glenisha W.
Glenisha W.
Memphis , TN

It's alright. Some people think it taste horrible, but it's not so bad... In my opinion, it tastes like a sweet version of sour patch kids.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Hornell, NY

I loved this as a kid. Now every time my daughter and I go to the laundromat...we walk down the street to the corner store for some fishies!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC

I don't know what it is about the taste of these but I love them! Whenever I want something gummy that isn't sour I always reach for these!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY

A tasty and traditional candy. Any size is a treat! Enjoyable at the movies or as an after dinner snack. A great alternative to chocolates.
jessica b.
jessica b.

This is my fav go-to snack, mainly because it's fairly healthy (and also delish). I purchase the big bag at Sam's Club for the best prices.
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Swedish fish are very delightful they have a nice flavor i used to buy them for my teacher before classes. But they do stick to your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now