Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kalamazoo, MI

Delicious and chewy! Great flavor. This will bring you right back to childhood. Deliciouly appetizing snack for those who craze a bit of fruitiness.
Monica L.
Monica L.

I love swedish fish so much and when i had my braces and couldn't eat them it was awful. I love them so much and buy them whenever i have the chance.
/Megan S.
/Megan S.
Fuquay Varina, NC

Swedish Fish Best Candy Ever!!! Swedish Fish have been my favorite candy for years now and I absolutely love them. Best part is that they are vegan!
Haleigh-rose D.
Haleigh-rose D.
San Francisco, CA

The ultimate sugary treat! These are the perfect candy when I need my sugar fix. Brings me back to the old school penny candy store of my childhood.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Colorado City, TX

I try to just eat a few and then eat the whole bag. They have the perfect taste and are just right at being chewy enough. They taste like perfection
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
big lake , mn

Swedish Fish is so good! These giant bags will last you at least a week. They are so flavorful and don't make your stomach upset which is super nice.
Jen S.
Jen S.

Weive Swedish fish. The Texture is both firm and gummy at the same time, and the flavor is very pleasing. They are really good for movie nights. :)
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA

Great candy, but I feel like these stick to your teeth too much. I always find myself picking at my teeth because they're always stuck to something
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Greenfield Center, NY

These have been one of my favorites since I was a kid! They're high in sugar though so I cannot eat that many. I love the flavor, its not too much.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA

Who doesn't love swedish fish. I love the big and minis. I kinda enjoy them more when they've hardened a little :) Swedish fish has no competition.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now