Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Brande D.
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA

These are gummies, but not chewy, like regular gummies bears. They are more soft and sticky. They are all cherry flavor and taste wonderful.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Dayton, OH

Taste of Summer. I love the sweetness of this treat. Always fresh. Plus, how can you not have fun eating red little fish. Taste of my youth.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ

Swedish Fish are very delicious. The consistency is okay, sometimes gets stuck in my teeth. Otherwise the taste is delicious and very sweet.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.

Good flavor, soft texture and very morish. Not one that can be sickly sweet, best gummy sweet I've had in years, would recommend to anyone!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA

I love Swedish red fish. Ever since I was a young kid my mom used to buy them for me. They have always been one of my favorite candy to eat.
MacKenzie G.
MacKenzie G.
Misenheimer, NC

When I want some sugar, but not chocolate, these are great for a quick fix. I also don't have a huge desire to eat an entire bag at one time
Narcisa R.
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA

I tried them once from a gas station that i had bought them from and i loved them. they taste good and are soft to chewy on. Worth the value
Seo H.
Seo H.

I love Swedish fish!! They are just addicting you can't just eat one fish. You need to eat them all.m which is why a king size is a must lol
Katie G.
Katie G.
Bridgewater, MA

So delicious. The texture sometimes can be a little funky tho. The price is very affordable and about $2. It does come in different flavors.
Shirley M.
Shirley M.

Highly Obsessed with this sweet fishies! I buy them every chance I get and am very happy that they are widely available and very affordable.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now