The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,353 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish Fish! Packed with flavor, soft and fresh!! They are a delicious and a great price at Walmart!
Me two nephew bought big bag we eat it all up. My sister was really pissed about it not getting any of it.
Everyone loves Swedish fish. Perfect snack for the movies or for parties. I eat them frozen in the summer.
Man oh man these candies are really really good they are sweet and really really yummy you just want candy
I love Swedish fish. Easy to snack on. Downfall to the candy they are addicting... I can eat the whole bag
Who doesn't like Swedish Fish?! They're a great classic candy and they will always be one of my favorites.
I don't really like this candy too much. It tastes a bit strange to me, and it doesn't taste sweet enough.
There sweet and tangy however I find them a little too chewy. With jaw issues, they are not my go to candy
One of my favorite chewy candies. Good flavor and fun fish shape. They even have little scales on them lol
Swedish fish is a candy I love to get on Easter or at the movies. It is a sweet chewy snack which I enjoy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos