The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Sweet, flavorful, chewy candy! I love rhese! So fruity, and delicious. Great price, awesome goody! Kids love them.
Yum! These remind me of little league. I used to eat these like it was my job. Delicious taste and very affordable
I love swedish fish. I don't loke gummy candy but these are so good. I like only the red. I'm not into the colors.
I ve never been a great fan of Swedish fish, but I've recently started to Like them. I still prefer other gummies.
I used to eat these as a kid and they are so yummy. they are seriously the best and perfect to take to the movies.
My daughter's favorite candy and purchase regularly. they are also priced nice. I purchase them almost everywhere.
They're okay. Not a lot of flavor but satisfies my gummy candy cravings sometimes. Not my go to gummy candy though
My son loves these fishes is what he calls them. Not to sweet just right when you have a crave for something sweet
I love these and remember eating them all the time as a kid. However, if I eat too many I start to get a headache!
My mom and son Loooooooove Swedish fish they favorite candy I have to buy a big bag every time I'm out in the store
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos