Add a Photo
Photos (55)
virginia m.
virginia m.
Gainesville, FL

Yum! A classic favorite, as far as sweet and chewy candies go. Swedish fish have a sweet, slightly tart flavor, and come in their classic red color!
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx

Swedish Fish has been around for a long time and still delicious to this day. They are very affordable and can purchase at your local grocery store.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Gallipolis, OH

Sweet, delicious, satisfying treat! My daughter and I love sweedish fish! Reminds me fondly of my childhood going to the store and purchasing these.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Opa Locka, FL

I buy this for my student they love it and enjoy it very much. There is many types of activities that can be done with it therefore I use them a lot
Sennah H.
Sennah H.
Seneca, SC

My family loves swedish fish. They are a quick, handy snack for my on the go family. I love the resealable back...great for get just a few or a lot!
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Phoenix

I love Swedish Fish ever since my grandma for asking them when I was young a lot of people say they don't like him but I wonder why they are amazing
Trish C.
Trish C.
Monroe, MI

These are my favorite old school candy! my dad introduced me to these when I was a kid, every time I eat them makes me remember our fishing trips 😊
daniella c.
daniella c.
Midway city , Ca

I love swedish fish every single time i go to the store i just have to buy these delicious candy. They are full of flavor they make my mouth watery
Angela R.
Angela R.
Manchester, NH

My favorite chewy candy of all time! Hands down a flavorful chewy candy that reminds of how it felt when I was a kid! Perfect for watching a movie!
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Center valley, PA

Great candy, but I feel like these stick to your teeth too much. I always find myself picking at my teeth because they're always stuck to something
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?