The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,293 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish and they're great for little snacks after lunch if you have a sweet tooth!
I love these gummies. They are delicious. Swedish fish are great. I can eat the bag by myself.
This isn't my favorit but some others would like it i like chocalate. and yep thats my opinion.
I usually purchase the big bag at sams to keep in a jar for the kids I sneak a few in as well.
This is like soir patches nut netter tasting jadnt tried these is months but i love it so much
Swediah fish cups are great for kids.. chewy and doesn't spill everywhere.. very handy. Love it
I am not a sweets type of person but I enjoy that little kick and taste from the Swedish Fish.
Not only one of my favorites, but a favorite of my entire family. Love the texture and flavor.
LOVE THESE IN THE MOVIES TOO. SO TASTY WHEN THEY ARE FRESH. I KEEP THEM AT HOME AT ALL TIMES!!
Love these they are so good !! Sugar free Incase of health issues ! Get at pharmacy or walmart
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos