Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Binghamton, NY
No matter how old I get these will always be my childhood favorite candy and I still play with the fish like I did back then.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Chattanooga , Tn
A childhood favorite! These classic cherry gummy fish are a personal weakness. I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag!
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Denver, CO
I really like gummy candy so this is perfect for me. I highly recommend eating these, but sometimes they stick to your teeth.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Salem,va
I remember going to the corner store as a kid and purchasing swedish fish for a penny. Eating these brings back many memories
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Swedish Fish. The tastes is so fruity and delicious. I can't just buy one bag. I would highly recommend this to others.
Turauna P.
Turauna P.
Davison, MI
One of the few non chocolate candies that I really like. Soft yet chewy with a slight cherry flavor. And the kids love them!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Great texture and perfect amount of sweetness. The resealable bag is just what I needed. Grab and go fix for my sweet tooth.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
I absolutely hate gummies, but these are so good! They are my favorite candy, I don't know of anyone who doesn't like these!
Eryn S.
Eryn S.
Who doesn't love vegan candy! Cruelty free, no disgusting gelatin, chewy fruity deliciousness to sneak into a movie theater.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Ames, IA
Typical cherry flavored candy, soft and very artificial tasting. It's a fun treat though, and cute for some Pinterest crafts
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?