BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN
Omnomnoms. One of my favorite candies. Always best fresh, otherwise they become hard. Nice and chewy with a big flavor. Can buy almost anywhere which is nice when you have a craving for them. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a sweet, chewy treat.
Kourtney S.
These little candies are delicious! The whole family can enjoy! I wish that maybe they could spice it up a bit and add some variety of the flavors, but the original is great. They're chewy, but won't get stuck in your teeth. You can also just suck on them for a bit if you're wanting a break from chewing too.
Jana H.
I really enjoy Swedish FIsh but I they are probably not suited for those who are young as they are pretty firm or if your teeth aren't up to chewing hardish gummy candy. It does have an original flavor like no other candy. The knock offs don't even come close.
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I can remember buying these as a kid from the corner store for a penny a piece. I went many years without them until they started popping up in my local store. Now I have been reunited with one of my favorite childhood candies and I get to pass my love for them down to my children. My son now loves them too!
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I am a huge fan of Swedish fish. There's nothing like them. They are a chewy fruit flavored candies they aren't gummy like a gummy bear. They are more firm. You can get a big bag of these at the dollar store, very well priced for as many you get in a bag.
Stacy O.
Kingsville, TX
Swedish fish are my absolute favorite I can finish the whole bag in one sitting:) they taste so good and there so affordable I could buy them all the time! Whenever I want something sweet these candies are my go to..
marie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swedish fish are so perfect ! i really love using these to decorate cakes, cupcakes and much more. as well as i enjoy eating them just how they are. love the flavor of them. one of my favorite candies of all times .
Chidera U.
I love the gumminess of this candy! And the cherry flavor is not so overwhelming. The texture and flavor come hand in hand to create such an addictive treat. Plus, the fish shape idea was clever - unique and cute! I mean, who doesn't enjoy eating fish? And if you don't, shhh, I wasn't talking to you...jk, but in all seriousness Swedish fish are bomb! ūüĎĆūüĎĆ
Andrea W.
Wylie , TX
This is hands down my favorite gummy candy. I buy these all the time more than once a week. They are the perfect texture and flavor. I love that they are not sticky to the touch. Very good. I recommend these for sure.
Hannah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've tried these candies quite a few times, and I've seen them everywhere. The flavor of the fish reminds me of a lightened up artifical cherry. On the other hand, I found the candies very chewy and prone to getting stuck in your molars, which can be a nuisance.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?