Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alora P.
Alora P.
San Antonio, TX

These are really good and kind of adorable too lol ! the only thing I don't like is that they are really hard to chew because if my braces .:(
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Brownsville, WI

These are so chewy and gooey and the flavor is just something you can't compare to. Plus you just pop one in your mouth and it's just enough.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.

One of my favorites! Love to snack on these during movie watching or TV show. They are good in price and usually easy to find in most stores.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX

I love these. Sometimes you need something sweet and chewy. i love that I can buy them in one serving bags. Otherwise I'd eat myself silly :)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Rockford, IL

I have always eaten these since i was little. and i still love them. and they have no coconut in it. and lately everything has coconut in it.
Emily C.
Emily C.

A classic, wonderfully textured, red, chewy candy in the shape of a fish. Not quite cherry or strawberry flavor, it is its own unique flavor.
Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Myrtle Beach, SC

There bring me back to my childhood! The only issue with the large bag is that you may eat it all in one sitting. Any sized bag, actually. (;
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Lawrence, KS

I have loved sweedish fish for several years and have yet to get over how much I love them. It is hard to eat just the correct serving amount
Micah B.
Micah B.
Grandview, MO

Fish is not normally my go to thing to eat if I'm needing a snack, unless we're talking swedish. Gotta love them swedes and their tasty fish.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ

MY FAVORITE! I can eat Swedish fish all the time, without getting sick. They are the perfect consistency, they are gluten free and DELICIOUS!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now