Add a Photo
Photos (52)
MacKenzie G.
MacKenzie G.
Misenheimer, NC

When I want some sugar, but not chocolate, these are great for a quick fix. I also don't have a huge desire to eat an entire bag at one time
italiana s.
italiana s.
North haven, Ct

These are def. addicting. I was never a fan until a friend turned me on and they are totally like potato chips - once you pop yo cannot stop
Narcisa R.
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA

I tried them once from a gas station that i had bought them from and i loved them. they taste good and are soft to chewy on. Worth the value
Katie G.
Katie G.
Bridgewater, MA

So delicious. The texture sometimes can be a little funky tho. The price is very affordable and about $2. It does come in different flavors.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Valencia, CA

Can't go wrong with classic Swedish fish. The taste is great, but can some times lead to a stomach ache after eating just one or two though.
Seo H.
Seo H.

I love Swedish fish!! They are just addicting you can't just eat one fish. You need to eat them all.m which is why a king size is a must lol
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
NEWPORT, TN

I love these candies! They are so good! The texture is just right not to hard not to squishy. The flavor is really good too. Not too sugary!
Shirley M.
Shirley M.

Highly Obsessed with this sweet fishies! I buy them every chance I get and am very happy that they are widely available and very affordable.
Brande D.
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA

These are gummies, but not chewy, like regular gummies bears. They are more soft and sticky. They are all cherry flavor and taste wonderful.
Jill L.
Jill L.
Davison, MI

I love Swedish fish! They are soft and the flavor is like no other candy I've ever had. I buy these at least once a week, if not more often.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now