Add a Photo
Zuri D.
Zuri D.
May 6, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
One of my favorite candies are Swedish fish. They might not be for everyone, but they are like slightly hardened gummy bears.
Cora K.
Cora K.
Hillsboro , OR
These are my favorite candy! Always soft gummies and are super yummy. I highly recommend them if you are a gummy candy lover!
Mary S.
Mary S.
One of my favorite candies! Not insanely sweet but still tasty, and has a great chewy consistency. It's hard to only eat one!
Erica B.
Erica B.
I love sweedish fish! These are a great snack and perfect for parties! I used these at my last party and they were a big hit!
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Swedish fish are delicious. They are red. They are shaped like fish. This is just so I use 75 characters and can submit this.
simone t.
simone t.
Green Bay, WI
These are amazing. can easily eat a whole bag in a one sitting there so addictive and yummy. one of my favorite go to sweets.
JL S.
JL S.
Barrington, IL
An oldie, but goodie! Great for everyone in your family, but they are a bit large for the little kids. Not too messy, either.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
I love gummy candies and these swedish fish hit the spot every time. They have a thicker consistency than most chewy candies.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Bakersfield , CA
Feb. 21, 2016, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: Bag
I love these candies!! They are so yummy and delicious. If I'm not reaching for chocolate I am definitely reaching for these.
Ginny M.
Ginny M.
Lexington , Ky
I love Swedish fish. They are my favorite gummy candy. Delicious! Got a one lb bag for Christmas and it was gone by February.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?