Add a Photo
Photos (54)
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Atlanta, GA

THE best candy ever! Nice flavor and chew. The original red is the best and this is a nice portion to have some now and save some for later!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Whitestone, NY

I work a tennis tournament for two weeks every summer and every day of the two weeks you can find me snacking on these delicious little fish
Breona G.
Breona G.
Jacksonville, FL

My roommate had a ginormous bag that we shared within the last few months and it was heavenly. I just wished that they had multiple flavors.
Shirley M.
Shirley M.

Highly Obsessed with this sweet fishies! I buy them every chance I get and am very happy that they are widely available and very affordable.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Dayton, OH

Taste of Summer. I love the sweetness of this treat. Always fresh. Plus, how can you not have fun eating red little fish. Taste of my youth.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.

Very, very very affordable and AMAZING candy. What else would someone ask for? Very affordable with the low prices. I usually a good spaded
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Dansville, MI

My sister loves swedish fish and was so glad when she found out they are Kosher. I have a sensitive tooth and try not to eat gummy candies.
jessica b.
jessica b.

This is my fav go-to snack, mainly because it's fairly healthy (and also delish). I purchase the big bag at Sam's Club for the best prices.
Tara N.
Tara N.

I love Swedish fish. I honestly haven't found a knock off that tastes as good. They're super popular in alcoholic drinks now.. Which rocks!
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Biddeford, ME

Best candy for on the go. I love having them for long drives as well as during class. It isn't the healthiest, but a good occasional treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now