Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Heather D.
Heather D.

Swedish fish are that candy that you loved as a child, and then forgot about. When you find them again it's a little slice of heaven on your tongue.
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
big lake , mn

Swedish Fish is so good! These giant bags will last you at least a week. They are so flavorful and don't make your stomach upset which is super nice.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Salyersville , Ky

Great low fat candy, and it doesn't taste like u are missing out on anything! But, I was surprised to find out that they've not made in Sweden ! Lol
/Megan S.
/Megan S.
Fuquay Varina, NC

Swedish Fish Best Candy Ever!!! Swedish Fish have been my favorite candy for years now and I absolutely love them. Best part is that they are vegan!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kalamazoo, MI

Delicious and chewy! Great flavor. This will bring you right back to childhood. Deliciouly appetizing snack for those who craze a bit of fruitiness.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Colorado City, TX

I try to just eat a few and then eat the whole bag. They have the perfect taste and are just right at being chewy enough. They taste like perfection
Haleigh-rose D.
Haleigh-rose D.
San Francisco, CA

The ultimate sugary treat! These are the perfect candy when I need my sugar fix. Brings me back to the old school penny candy store of my childhood.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Milford, OH

I love Swedish fish, they are delicious red bites of happiness. I love the texture of the chew and that the flavor isn't overpowering to the palate.
virginia m.
virginia m.
Gainesville, FL

Yum! A classic favorite, as far as sweet and chewy candies go. Swedish fish have a sweet, slightly tart flavor, and come in their classic red color!
Monica W.
Monica W.
Gallipolis, OH

Sweet, delicious, satisfying treat! My daughter and I love sweedish fish! Reminds me fondly of my childhood going to the store and purchasing these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?