Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Emilie K.
Emilie K.
Haddonfield, NJ

I have a serious addiction to Swedish fish and I'm not ashamed to admit it. They're delicious and I can't get enough even if it makes me fat
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Atlanta, GA

THE best candy ever! Nice flavor and chew. The original red is the best and this is a nice portion to have some now and save some for later!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Whitestone, NY

I work a tennis tournament for two weeks every summer and every day of the two weeks you can find me snacking on these delicious little fish
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA

I love Swedish red fish. Ever since I was a young kid my mom used to buy them for me. They have always been one of my favorite candy to eat.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.

Good flavor, soft texture and very morish. Not one that can be sickly sweet, best gummy sweet I've had in years, would recommend to anyone!
italiana s.
italiana s.
North haven, Ct

These are def. addicting. I was never a fan until a friend turned me on and they are totally like potato chips - once you pop yo cannot stop
MacKenzie G.
MacKenzie G.
Misenheimer, NC

When I want some sugar, but not chocolate, these are great for a quick fix. I also don't have a huge desire to eat an entire bag at one time
Narcisa R.
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA

I tried them once from a gas station that i had bought them from and i loved them. they taste good and are soft to chewy on. Worth the value
Katie G.
Katie G.
Bridgewater, MA

So delicious. The texture sometimes can be a little funky tho. The price is very affordable and about $2. It does come in different flavors.
Seo H.
Seo H.

I love Swedish fish!! They are just addicting you can't just eat one fish. You need to eat them all.m which is why a king size is a must lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now