Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
New Hyde Park, NY

Even when I was getting my wisdom teeth out and I couldn't eat any chewy candy, I still ate this and I loved every minute of it! So so so good
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Dallas, GA

I LOVE Swedish fish and this package makes it so much easier to throw in your cup holder and not have to deal with a bag while you're driving.
Karmin S.
Karmin S.

The best gummy candy ever made!!! I really like this candy and the flavor but the other colored ones are not as good as the original red ones.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Greeneville, TN

I like swedish fish, but not that much. Flavor and texture miss the mark for me. More of a fallback for when I cant find other gummies I like.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX

Swedish fish are the perfect snack for when you want something sweet but not too sweet. Swedish fish have a great balance of sweet and cherry.
Shain M.
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD

These are one of my 7 year-olds favorite candy. we can take them any where. they travel nice. I like the original better then the mixed flavor
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO

My favorite snack during fall! I like that it's only sweet no sour like many other candies are today! I like that it has a cherry like flavor.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.

yum yum yummmmmmmm! this are one of my favorite candies, I don't buy sweets very often but when I do i definitely need swedish fish in my life
Megen M.
Megen M.
Alpena, MI

Swedihs Fish is the hands down best product ever! Great price and even better smell and quality! I will buy this over and over and over again!
Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI

Yum! I buy these weekly, seriously so good. The only downfall is that they get stuck to your teeth really easily. If you have braces stay away
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now