The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Delicious and classic. I love the colorful ones but the red Swedish fish will ways be the best.
So good!!! My favorite sweet snack. So cheap and yummy. You can get it basically any where too!
They just have a weird flavor, which makes me not like them. They seem to have a harsh texture.
Love these they are a childhood classic nothing can take the place of these love love love them
Love the flavor and texture. They never fail to be a great snack and pair well with pretzels!!!
One of my all time favorite candies I grew up eating these I love the flavor and the chewy-ness
These are addicting!! you cant eat just one! I will definitely buy in that future and recommend
Swedish fish are a great vegan snack. I turn to them when I'm wanting something sweet and yummy.
I really don't like Swedish fish. The texture is odd and the flavor is not that great, either.
One of my favorite gummy candies, there flavoring is unique to them and they are so addictive.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos