Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lizzie F.
Lizzie F.
Harper Woods, MI

The only fish I'll eat. They don't have feelings. They probably aren't carcinogenic, they're tasty. And the best part is, they're accidentally vegan.
Mitzi P.
Mitzi P.
Midland, TX

My daughter's go to candy, Swedish Fish are a staple on any movie night in our home! Who doesn't love the classic and original gummy ...Swedish Fish!
Marcy D.
Marcy D.

I prefer the red swedish fish. they are an all time favorite. They do tend to stick to your teeth which can end badly for some people I would assume.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Pensacola, FL

This candy is okay, but it's lacking in flavor. I bought these at a local conscience store per request of my best friend. His favorite, but not mine.
Lori W.
Lori W.
House Springs, MO

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite candies! I love the taste of them! I have to hide them from the rest of my family or they will eat them all on me.
Lali v.
Lali v.
Maginnis ave, Ma

Oh my 😍 sweetish fish are my family's absolute FAVORITE GO TO CANDY my mom always has some in a jar in the kitchen not overly sweet love this candy!!
This was another one of my childhood favorites. I still eat them from time to time when I want it for the snack and I'm not in the mood for chocolate
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Wesley Chapel, FL

Ugh! Love this things. They are so addicting. My grandma use to eat them all the time as a kid and I remember sneaking into her stash :) Great snack!
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Severn, MD

The perfect candy to chew on! These candies fulfilly my craving without me feeling too guilty about eating candy since they aren't that sweet at all!
Moniz B.
Moniz B.
Austin, TX

I love to buy the big bag and take a hand full for a nice treat during the afternoon or a dessert after dinner. Cures that sweet tooth craving I get.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?