BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN
One of my favorite go- to gummy treats. My friends and I usually go and grab a big bag to share at our movie nights. I love the flavor and they are available most places. We like getting the big bags from walmart to share.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
These are very addictive. So sweet and tangy. I eat these at least once a month and the bag will be empty just like that. They have a sweet fruity flavor. I like them better compared to Haribos because they are softer and more gummy. I would definitely recommend.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
I love Swedish fish! They don't really have a particular flavor, but they are a really nice candy just to have as a sweet tooth fix. It's the perfect amount of chewiness without being mushy and I would definitely repurchase if I was ever craving something sweet.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite candy and has been since I was little. I love them when they are fresh and aren't too hard and sticky on my teeth. The packaging is great and I love the bright colors. I wish I saw them in the stores more often in smaller bags, however.
Ariel M.
If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked! They are low fat and gluten free which makes them a great treat!
Allison Y.
The best candy option out there! Swedish Fish is my go-to travel snack, and I must confess our family ate a large bag on Christmas Day once. For some reason the mini-swedish fish and the colored ones just don't stack up to the classic reds. The little bags of the red ones that have sat at the supermarket for awhile in the back of the bin are the absolute best.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
YOM !!! Honestly who doesn't like this classic chewy candy ??? If you haven't tried you need to ! Plus they aren't highly priced, what other reason do you need ? They've been around forever because obviously they're still well loved 😊
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
By far one of my favorite candies ever! My husband and I love Swedish fish! They are very affordable and they have great flavor. The only thing is you can never eat just one . They are addicting ! If you haven't tried them go to any has station and get them .
Amy C.
What a classic candy! I enjoy these at the movie theatre when I'm out to see a new movie. I even buy them in the store if we're planning on having a family movie night at home. They're so delicious. Bonus: I found Swedish Fish flavored gum at the store too!
Christina G.
I like this candy when I have it. It has a good taste and texture, but it can sometimes taste like plastic. I try not to eat them too often so that I can keep a good weight, but when I do have them, I always enjoy them.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?