Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ginny M.
Ginny M.
Lexington , Ky
I love Swedish fish. They are my favorite gummy candy. Delicious! Got a one lb bag for Christmas and it was gone by February.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Plymouth
Have always loved Swedish fish. Not a candy I think to buy often but when I do they are always good. Soft and chewy and tasty
simone t.
simone t.
Green Bay, WI
These are amazing. can easily eat a whole bag in a one sitting there so addictive and yummy. one of my favorite go to sweets.
kat m.
kat m.
Austin, TX
I really love these swedish fish candies. I buy a box of them at the dollar tree for only $1. They are chewy and delicious :)
Lisa-marie E.
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC
Love this candy it reminds me of my child hood and going to the little corner store and buying them for just a pennie a piece
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband and son can finish the value pack in one night! Household must have at my house. We buy these at least once a week
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Ann Arbor, MI
Soft, chewy, sweet, and delicious! These fruity treats are addicting and great to eat during a movie with some salty popcorn.
Zuri D.
Zuri D.
May 6, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
One of my favorite candies are Swedish fish. They might not be for everyone, but they are like slightly hardened gummy bears.
Wildelise O.
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
My oldest son loves these he really does! I have never tried them before until he made me try them and they are pretty good!!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Grand Island, NY
These are great when they are fresh! It's important to make sure you seal the bag really well to ensure freshness every time!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?