Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Macomb, IL

These are my favorite candy! No matter how many generic brand versions of these candies I try, I always go back to these! They're addicting.
Julianne R.
Julianne R.

Best gummy candy on the market! Literally could eat the whole bag! You can't ever just buy a small pack, you have to buy the whole 1lb bag!
Kara T.
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI

The only non chocolate candy that i will eat. nice and chewy but not too sweet. i don't often eat candy, but when i do this is what i pick.
Angel J.
Angel J.
Detroit, MI

Swedish fish is bae af because its so sweet but not too sweet its the first thing i grab at the movies or netflix and chill friend version.
Glenisha W.
Glenisha W.
Memphis , TN

It's alright. Some people think it taste horrible, but it's not so bad... In my opinion, it tastes like a sweet version of sour patch kids.
Shantel H.
Shantel H.
dunbar , wv

If I can't find any other gummy then I will settle for the swedish Fish. This is not my favorite candy but I will eat them when I see them.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Omaha, NE

Always a classic "go-to" candy for me. I love the taste of these little red fish! It's always swedish fish bliss when you find a fresh bag!
Karissa P.
Karissa P.

SOO good. Soo sweet. Soo perfect!!! I love swedish fish. They're affordable and soo yummy. Perfect for when you're craving something chewy!
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Hornell, NY

I loved this as a kid. Now every time my daughter and I go to the laundromat...we walk down the street to the corner store for some fishies!
Tara B.
Tara B.

I love Swedish fish. I honestly haven't found a knock off that tastes as good. They're super popular in alcoholic drinks now.. Which rocks!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now