Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Myrtle Beach, SC

There bring me back to my childhood! The only issue with the large bag is that you may eat it all in one sitting. Any sized bag, actually. (;
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Brownsville, WI

These are so chewy and gooey and the flavor is just something you can't compare to. Plus you just pop one in your mouth and it's just enough.
Emily C.
Emily C.

A classic, wonderfully textured, red, chewy candy in the shape of a fish. Not quite cherry or strawberry flavor, it is its own unique flavor.
Micah B.
Micah B.
Grandview, MO

Fish is not normally my go to thing to eat if I'm needing a snack, unless we're talking swedish. Gotta love them swedes and their tasty fish.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Lawrence, KS

I have loved sweedish fish for several years and have yet to get over how much I love them. It is hard to eat just the correct serving amount
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ

MY FAVORITE! I can eat Swedish fish all the time, without getting sick. They are the perfect consistency, they are gluten free and DELICIOUS!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX

I love these. Sometimes you need something sweet and chewy. i love that I can buy them in one serving bags. Otherwise I'd eat myself silly :)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Strasburg, Va

I mean honestly who could go wrong with Swedish Fish? The only complaint I have is that it is impossible not to get them stuck in your teeth.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Van Nuys, CA

Not the best call me I have her try it it's OK but it really does Get stuck to you teeth a lot harder to get off just have to just pick at it
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA

You can't go wrong with Swedish fish the flavor is just so unique just be prepared you might eat the whole bag trying to decipher the flavor!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now