Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Juli H.
Juli H.
FORT ATKINSon, WI

These are some of my favorite candy! Taste great - very realistic raspberry flavor. They are also a wonderful texture. Not sticky or gummy, very soft.
Kiana Q.
Kiana Q.
Windsor Locks, CT

Sheridan fish will never not be good. They have a classic flavor and are very chewy. They seem hard on the outside but are gummy once you get chewing.
haily b.
haily b.
Clearfield, UT

One of my favorite candies , they remind me of my grandma, she always had them. So making them easy to grab, go and enjoy , you can't really go wrong.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Lakeville, MA

I usually don't enjoy chewy candy but these are definitely delicious. They have a great flavor to them but aren't too chewy that you sound like a cow!
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

Swedish fish are amazing! Only thing I don't like is how they stick to your teeth. Definitely recommend brushing your teeth right after to avoid this!
Cathy M.
Cathy M.

I just bought this bag with the intention of having it out for a party. Sadly I bought it a week before the party and I had barely a handful to share.
loretta m.
loretta m.
Fort Sill, OK

This are awesome! my kids love them! they are easy to eat on the go. they can put the lid back on them and save some for kater, if there are any left!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mays Landing, NJ

They're the best tasting type gummy candy you want to eat. They can be very addicting because it taste so good. Thankfully there not high in calories.
Ria G.
Ria G.

This is a childhood throwback. Each little red fish is very detailed. However the only draw back is the it is very chewy and gets stuck in your teeth.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

One of my family's absolute favorite treats. Any of the generic type of this is not nearly as good either. They are just the right texture and flavor!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?