The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,983 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My siblings and I used to buy these all the time when we were kids. These gummies are delicious and kids love them.
You can't go wrong with some good ole Swedish fish! Not my first pick of candy, but if offered wouldn't pass it up!
I love grabbing a bag of these and munching away when watching a movie, sweet and chewy. One of my favorite candies
A staple candy in our house. There is always a 1.9 lb. bag on top of our fridge. The kids and the adults like them.
Not sure what there is to rate about this..it's candy and it tastes delicious. Another favorite from my childhood.
I can't go to Ikea without picking these up. I love them... not too sweet, kind of hard to eat, so it takes a while
One of my favorite candies though other friends of mine don't enjoy it as much so I suppose it's an acquired taste.
I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies. They are addictive.
Swedish Fish is the best candy ever in the whole wide world. it is so gummy especially when its a little heated up.
I'm traditional. I don't usually eat candy but I like the flavor and how it taste. For a afternoon snack is perfect
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos