The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,392 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Soooooooooo good. So sweet, so chewy, so stuck in your teeth, cavity promoting deliciousness. These are one of my favorite go-to candies.
Best gummy candy in my opinion. It has a slight cherry flavor and is soft and gummy. You can get Swedish Fish anywhere that you can get candy.
I love Swedish fish! The flavor is really good. They are not that chewy just a few chews then you can swallow it. This is my go to gummy candy!
I love buying this after a long day. They are very sweet but taste soo good. If you love sweet gummy candy then you will be in love with this.
Soft and chewy sweet cherry candy!!! This is a childhood favorite of mine. These are delicious and once you start eating them its hard to stop.
Swedish fish are both cute and tasty! They have the perfect gummy texture and the taste is also amazing. They are my go-to movie theatre snack.
They taste perfectly good. The only thing i don't like about them is that they are hard and hard to chew. Other then that they are really good.
I love Swedish fish. They have a very distinct flavor that only they can satisfy. When I was pregnant with my daughter I ate so many of these.
Me and my mom's favorite. They are gummy, and delicious. The only down side is them getting stuck to your teeth, which is a bti annoying.
As long as they're still fresh, takes me back to my childhood. We have them at family picnics and everyone is always grabbing by the handful.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos