Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lori K.
Lori K.
Fairbanks, AK
I love Swedish Fish. I just wish they stayed soft longer. Once the bag is open they tend to get hard even if you close it good
Kaylee V.
Kaylee V.
Mount Clemens, MI
I love Swedish fish. They are a great and classic snack for all ages. It is tasty and I would recommend this product to others
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL
These are the BEST snacks. I'm a fan of all red gummies so this is bomb. The only downfall is how bad they stick in your teeth
Grace  N.
Grace N.
Indio, CA
Feb. 7, 2016, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are on of my favorite candies ever! I love the multicolored ones too! They make eating candy so much fun!!!!!!!!
Savra C.
Savra C.
Love Swedish Fish. It's a great candy to snack on and has great flavor. It's not too sweet and you can eat so many at a time!
Amna A.
Amna A.
Love this candy, only downside I hate is that it gets stuck in your teeth but it's always one of my go to jelly gummy candies
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Ypsilanti, MI
A classic favorite candy. They are my mothers favorite so I'm always buying them for her. I will buy them every time I see them
simone t.
simone t.
Green Bay, WI
These are amazing. can easily eat a whole bag in a one sitting there so addictive and yummy. one of my favorite go to sweets.
Erica B.
Erica B.
I love sweedish fish! These are a great snack and perfect for parties! I used these at my last party and they were a big hit!
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Swedish fish are delicious. They are red. They are shaped like fish. This is just so I use 75 characters and can submit this.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?