Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ali L.
Ali L.
Claremont, CA

I ALWAYS have Swedish Fish in my desk drawer at work. They just get better with age! I usually get them at Target, and they are my go-to gummy.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? They're so good! I like the flavor of the regular red fish. I also like that they aren't too sticky and chewy.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Malverne, NY

Who doesn't like Swedish fish?! This candy tastes like childhood! I wish I had some right now! This candy will always have a place in my heart!
Emily R.
Emily R.

I love swedish fish because they are a good sweet snack to eat when you don't want chocolate. I like that they don't have a strong cherry taste
Tiff's W.
Tiff's W.

Oh how I live the Swedish fish flavor! Perfectly soft gummy.. It's a more smooth texture not like the Jell-O type texture typical gummies have..
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
San Diego, CA

Always delicious. Always classic. Nothing can beat opening a bag of Swedish fish and feeling nostalgic. Wish it had natural ingredients though!
 Gannon J.
Gannon J.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Very sweet smooth and tasty fish kids love them and so do I I wish they had bigger sizes and that you could buy it in bulk because it's so good
Alie T.
Alie T.
Rochester, NY

Everyone loves red fishes. They are yummy and fun to play with. I also like the fact that you can use them in drinks and to decorate cake with.
Wendi S.
Wendi S.

There's something about Swedish fish that's really delicious! The flavor does not closely resemble any specific fruit but the flavor is fruity.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.

I like them when I don't want something sweet but still something sweet taste good sometimes I hate when I get pack &I there hard as a rock lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now