Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

This has always been my mom's favorite candy and I really like them as well. They are so squishy and tasty and I love having these as a snack.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Dallas, GA

I LOVE Swedish fish and this package makes it so much easier to throw in your cup holder and not have to deal with a bag while you're driving.
Megen M.
Megen M.
Alpena, MI

Swedihs Fish is the hands down best product ever! Great price and even better smell and quality! I will buy this over and over and over again!
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
New Hyde Park, NY

Even when I was getting my wisdom teeth out and I couldn't eat any chewy candy, I still ate this and I loved every minute of it! So so so good
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Great Bend, PA

These suckers are so addicting. You try one and you find yourself eating the whole bag! I believe if you haven't tried one you probably should!
Brianna K.
Brianna K.

yum yum yummmmmmmm! this are one of my favorite candies, I don't buy sweets very often but when I do i definitely need swedish fish in my life
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

These are delish! I get them often for my kids when they have a craving for something sweet because a handful of these usually does the trick!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Washington, DC

Love these candies. Perfectly soft and chewy and great flavor. I wish they didn't stick to my teeth so much, but hey, they still are delicious
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA

I loveee Swedish Fish!! When I was younger I would go to the movie and always get a box of them. They are in my favorite chewy candies to eat.
jamie f.
jamie f.

I love Swedish Fish even though they are hard to eat sometimes and it always gets stuck in my teeth over all I love everything about the candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now