Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I don't eat these all the time, but when I do, they're pretty yummy. The taste is good, but they are a bit chewy for my taste.
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA
Literally my favorite gummies ever and I have an odd obsession with gummies haha Is it weird if I describe the taste as 'red'?
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Ewing, NJ
Swedish fish are the perfect snack for traveling! The only downside is that they are so good you'll want to eat the whole bag.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA
One if my favorite gummy candy. To me they taste like a mix between raspberry and strawberry. But are good when they are soft.
Kaylee V.
Kaylee V.
Mount Clemens, MI
I love Swedish fish. They are a great and classic snack for all ages. It is tasty and I would recommend this product to others
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL
One fish two fish red fish blue fish. Swedish fish are always a hit! I take them to work & share with the kids they love em!!!
Dena H.
Dena H.
Blue Bell, PA
Swedish fish are my favorite type of candy. They are simply a delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and sugary!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Don't like these gummies to sweet and get stuck in your teeth. Lifesaver gummies are great and have so many different flavors.
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
June 8, 2016, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
The best gummies ever! Yummy cherry flavor, love the texture. One of my favorite candies forever. Would repurchase many times!
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
My boyfriend has absolutely got me hooked on this little snack. I love the flavor and its fat free! I could eat these all day.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?