The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,415 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These little fish are so good. They have unique taste when you get them you just know that's a Swedish fish
Sweet chewy cherry combination. My kids love them. And they are low fat treat. Usually buy them once a week
Candy, candy candy.. I love candy.. I love chewy candy Its better than diamonds.. This is very affordable.
Don't understand why people love them so much! Maybe the ones I've had were bad but too chewy for my taste
These little fishes are delicious! Only problem is that you can't just have a few, you eat the whole bag:/
Favorite gummy candy ever! I love the flavor and the chewiness of the gummies! Will always be my favorite.
People at work keep these in their candy baskets on their desks and I love sneaking them. They're so good!
Me two nephew bought big bag we eat it all up. My sister was really pissed about it not getting any of it.
This is such a yummy candy..many people underestimate this but this is prob one of my fav candys right now
Love Swedish Fish! Packed with flavor, soft and fresh!! They are a delicious and a great price at Walmart!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos