The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,976 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are amazing! They can also be used for fun party ideas and give awayz that can go with a certain theme.
My husband loves these, and I do too. They're delicious and fun to eat. I just hate that they get stuck in my teeth.
So sweet and chewy! I prefer the smaller size versus the large fish. Both are delicious, just a personal preference.
I absolutely love Swedish fish!! They have an awesome taste and are easy to eat. a favorite for my daughter as well!
These are addicting! I love them! I love buying them at the movie theatre. They are classic! Even my kids love them!
There's not other snack on the market like this treat. Great flavor! Great price! Just make sure it's a fresh bag :)
One of my favorite candies, love the cherry flavor and the consistency of the gummies. These little guys travel well
Gotta have the big bag. While coaching, this bag went every where with us. Great value, good flavor. Worth the money
Whenever I want something sweet and chewy but not sour I go with these. Especially since they're my fathers favorite
I feel like Swedish Fish are too chewy. They're always in my teeth after I eat them. I'll just stick to gummy worms.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos