Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Wendi S.
Wendi S.

There's something about Swedish fish that's really delicious! The flavor does not closely resemble any specific fruit but the flavor is fruity.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
San Diego, CA

Always delicious. Always classic. Nothing can beat opening a bag of Swedish fish and feeling nostalgic. Wish it had natural ingredients though!
JURISSA F.
JURISSA F.
Goldenrod, FL

My favorite and only brand of fishys. I love it the taste of them is so good. A must have in our home will definitely recommend it to everyone.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

I've loved swedish fish since I was little! Great flavor and chewy all around a great candy! Good price also and can normally find it anywhere!
Ali L.
Ali L.
Claremont, CA

I ALWAYS have Swedish Fish in my desk drawer at work. They just get better with age! I usually get them at Target, and they are my go-to gummy.
Patricia  G.
Patricia G.
East Durham, NY

If you're looking for sweet, chewy, and yummy this is the candy for you. It is my go to when I'm at the movies or having a movie night at home!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jamaica, NY

These are tasty and the toughness of the candy is just right. These aren't that sticky on your teeth which is great and the flavor is so great.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
N Providence, RI

My son loves these for his afterschool snack. I love these too, we go through a few bags a week. Sometimes you can catch these on sale as well.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Malverne, NY

Who doesn't like Swedish fish?! This candy tastes like childhood! I wish I had some right now! This candy will always have a place in my heart!
Christal W.
Christal W.
Colchester, CT

Recommend to try chewy kind of a unique flavor. Can be found at gas stations pharmacy, movie theaters. Way better than your typical Gummy candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now