Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Chrislanene O.
Chrislanene O.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Long time favorite, allows me to relive my childhood whenever I like!! Soft and chewy and sized just right!! Delightfully good
sami s.
sami s.
Bethel Park, PA
I love swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. If you are looking for something gummy and sweet, these are perfect.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA
One if my favorite gummy candy. To me they taste like a mix between raspberry and strawberry. But are good when they are soft.
Karen K.
Karen K.
Basehor, KS
I love this candy. The flavor is delicious and not overwhelming. I like the texture; its gummy, but not hard to chew. Perfect!
Dena H.
Dena H.
Blue Bell, PA
Swedish fish are my favorite type of candy. They are simply a delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and sugary!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Don't like these gummies to sweet and get stuck in your teeth. Lifesaver gummies are great and have so many different flavors.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Moosic, PA
These are my weakness. I love to get a bag and snack on them at work. Only thing is I can't stop eating them they are so good.
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA
Literally my favorite gummies ever and I have an odd obsession with gummies haha Is it weird if I describe the taste as 'red'?
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
My boyfriend has absolutely got me hooked on this little snack. I love the flavor and its fat free! I could eat these all day.
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.
My 4 year old loves Swedish fish! They are nice because they aren't messy and sticky and they are a great snack for on the go!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?