The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are super gummy they kinda stay stuck in your teeth with is annoying but I love their taste
I can't keep Swedish fish on my desk at work. Everyone eats them. The flavor and taste are great.
So chewy, so sweet, so tasty! Absolutely love these candies. We can't keep them around the house!
Love this candy. Great flavor not extremely chewing. Sweet but not too sweet.great for all ages.
One of my favorite candies. Love how gummy and delicious these are. My kids constantly want some
I love these! Swedish fish have been a favorite since my trips to the penny candy store as a kid
My go to snack, not only for me but my kids and grandkids as well. This has always been the best
My boyfriend loves this candy and got me into it too. I love using them for cupcake decorations.
I love swedish fish its sweet gummy candy its my favorite candy to eat when i have a sweet tooth
I love Swedish fish they are really good candy and I love gummy candy I love almost all candy to
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos