Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA

My favorite chewy candy. I could eat these every day. in fact when I was pregnant I got them pretty much weekly. really helped my Nassea and acid reflux
Josie Q.
Josie Q.
Goldendale,wa

Sweetest fish are really good I love eating these when I relax and watch movies or soft chewy and delicious perfect value and good for a comfy cozy day
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH!! The way they are made is perfect because they are chewy and gummy and the flavor is amazing!! They are the perfect gummy candy!!.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH

Love Swedish fish. Perfect for snacking on the go. They are chewy, but sometimes they often stick to your teeth, which makes it somewhat uncomfortable!
Robert C.
Robert C.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA

I don't eat much candy but these are my exception. Grew up with these as a kid Make sure to get the original Swedish fish. The Knock offs are the worst
Charity F.
Charity F.
Indianapolis, IN

The cherry flavor is pretty good. They are very sticky and stick to your teeth, which is annoying for but might be fine for you. Bonus: they are vegan!
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
Strongsville, OH

Love this candy. Great flavor but difficult to stop eating because they are so easy to just pop in your mouth continually. The red dye may bother some.
S A.
S A.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDIES!! They are soft and chewy and delicious! I seriously can't describe the taste, it's something you have to try to understand.
Corey P.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH

Everyone in my house loves Swedish fish. They taste great! We buy them pretty often whether it's at the grocery store or the baseball concession stand.
Valarie S.
Valarie S.
Kuna, ID

I'm addicted to these little guys! I just notice that I enjoy them more in small quantities... after too many seems like the flavor gets kinda muddled.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now