BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
As a vegan it is very important for me to have a gummy candy without gelatin! These are soft and chewy and I can eat the entire bag without getting sick of it! You can pick this up almost anywhere; Target, Walgreens, etc. I always pick these up when I lay eyes on them
Maddy M.
Swedish Fish are so tasty. They're one of my favorite sweets. They have such good flavor and it. The only problem I have is, they get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Melissa O.
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. They are super sweet and fruity. My boyfriend has to hide them from me once I open a bad because I will eat them until I make myself sick. They are so good! And surprisingly, naturally vegan.
Olivia N.
Terre Haute, IN
Swedish Fish are my favorite chewy candy! I could seriously eat them by the bucketful. There is something about the texture and the flavor. I'm not sure what it is, almost a strawberry, and the ever delicious chewiness of the candy itself. They're also fat free which is a plus considering how many of them I eat!
Angela M.
Reston, VA
It's a weird chewy, like a finite chewy, not like a gummy mouthful. The sweetness is understated. I tend to stay away from refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup, but when I forget to sneak in my own snacks at the cinema, I do spend that pocketful on a bag of fish.
Kasey K.
I used to eat these all the time a year or so ago, but then just all of a sudden got tired of them. I still know that I like them. They are chewy and yummy, and remind me of childhood. I also like their ocean series, that has different ocean animal shapes and flavors. They are pretty cheap. The only con is that they stick to your teeth, and are hard to get off without brushing.
Marina M.
Review for: Go-Paks! more...
My go to airplane goods! Every time i fly i need to have something to chew on because i experience my ears pop badly! I have to say these are so yummy and plus they're very cute! They do the trick especially in long flights! I travel a bunch so they re always on me!
Keonna B.
Saint Louis, MO
Swedish Fish aren't in the same league as some other soft chews, but for those who prefer a more subtle sweetness then this candy is for you.

Swedish Fish isn't my go-to for chewy candy, but when I do consume them I don't have a complaint.

Pretty decent flavored candy for the price & the amount in the package.
Kimberley L.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: 6-8 Bags more...
Swedish Fish have a very good taste. They are affordable and really easy to eat... can't just stop at one hand full. I try not to buy too often because they are addictive to me. Wonderful for alternative if you want something different and they are repurchase worthy.
Zoe G.
Ventura, CA
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy of all time hands down no question. They are delicious and I never get sick of the flavor. I love snacking on them while doing work or watching a movie. Satisfyingly chewy and not too sweet. You must try these if you haven't before.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?