Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Dena H.
Dena H.
Blue Bell, PA
Swedish fish are my favorite type of candy. They are simply a delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and sugary!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Don't like these gummies to sweet and get stuck in your teeth. Lifesaver gummies are great and have so many different flavors.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Moosic, PA
These are my weakness. I love to get a bag and snack on them at work. Only thing is I can't stop eating them they are so good.
Thomasina T.
Thomasina T.
Mahwah, NJ
April 5, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I only buy these bc my 2 year old loves these candies, they are affordable and they make him happy and that's all that matters
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Yummm! These are great when they are fresh. The problem is if they dry out or are old, they are hard and do not taste as good.
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
My boyfriend has absolutely got me hooked on this little snack. I love the flavor and its fat free! I could eat these all day.
Toshua B.
Toshua B.
I have always loved Swedish fish since I was a little kid. Love the cherry gummy taste. I share them with my children as well!
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.
My 4 year old loves Swedish fish! They are nice because they aren't messy and sticky and they are a great snack for on the go!
Robin W.
Robin W.
I don't know anyone who don't love these These are so wonderful it's a refreshing quick to throw it in your mouth and go candy
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA
Literally my favorite gummies ever and I have an odd obsession with gummies haha Is it weird if I describe the taste as 'red'?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?