Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Danni M.
Danni M.
Hamden, CT

Super addicting candy. Aside from the adorable fishies and great flavor. They are fat free. Alway affordable treat. Everyone needs this candy
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ

Swidish Fish is the best hard candy!!! It's perfect for a snack or as a topping for icecream!!! It doesn't have to much sugar on it either!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Rockford, IL

I have always eaten these since i was little. and i still love them. and they have no coconut in it. and lately everything has coconut in it.
Micah B.
Micah B.
Grandview, MO

Fish is not normally my go to thing to eat if I'm needing a snack, unless we're talking swedish. Gotta love them swedes and their tasty fish.
Stacie D.
Stacie D.
Lincoln

Swedish fish have a wonderful fruity taste and are fun to eat! They have a nice chewy texture which will make you want to come back for more!
Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Florence, SC

There bring me back to my childhood! The only issue with the large bag is that you may eat it all in one sitting. Any sized bag, actually. (;
Ranell J.
Ranell J.

Love love love these!!!! My grandma always has these in the cupboard when we come over. still love them even now that I have my own children.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX

I love these. Sometimes you need something sweet and chewy. i love that I can buy them in one serving bags. Otherwise I'd eat myself silly :)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Strasburg, Va

I mean honestly who could go wrong with Swedish Fish? The only complaint I have is that it is impossible not to get them stuck in your teeth.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Van Nuys, CA

Not the best call me I have her try it it's OK but it really does Get stuck to you teeth a lot harder to get off just have to just pick at it
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now