Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amber E.
Amber E.
Edgewood, MD

My son and I love Swedish fish. Never seen the candy canes or the fish eggs before. Another thing they don't sell in MD. would like to try them though.
Charity F.
Charity F.
Indianapolis, IN

The cherry flavor is pretty good. They are very sticky and stick to your teeth, which is annoying for but might be fine for you. Bonus: they are vegan!
Valarie S.
Valarie S.
Kuna, ID

I'm addicted to these little guys! I just notice that I enjoy them more in small quantities... after too many seems like the flavor gets kinda muddled.
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
Strongsville, OH

Love this candy. Great flavor but difficult to stop eating because they are so easy to just pop in your mouth continually. The red dye may bother some.
S A.
S A.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDIES!! They are soft and chewy and delicious! I seriously can't describe the taste, it's something you have to try to understand.
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Marble Falls, TX

I feel like Swedish fish are the perfect candy when you want something sweet but you don't know what. They're great movie candy or just snackin' candy.
Robert C.
Robert C.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA

I don't eat much candy but these are my exception. Grew up with these as a kid Make sure to get the original Swedish fish. The Knock offs are the worst
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH!! The way they are made is perfect because they are chewy and gummy and the flavor is amazing!! They are the perfect gummy candy!!.
Lyndsey P.
Lyndsey P.
Peoria, Az

I love the flavor of Swedish fish. It's like a tropical cherry that is just awesome. Living in AZ you can't always have chocolate and thsee are perfect
Corey P.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH

Everyone in my house loves Swedish fish. They taste great! We buy them pretty often whether it's at the grocery store or the baseball concession stand.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?