Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE

I absolutely love these and have for a very long time. I remember when my mom would share with me when i was little and now i share with my kids
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Reading, PA

Have been my favorite since I was a kid. Still is. The taste is delicious. The taste has not changed even after all these years. Still the same.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Chapel Hill, NC

These are yummy! i like the fact the candy dosen't stick together in the bag i tried the assorted flavors the other day and they are really good
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Tustin, CA

My favorite chewy candy. Swedish fish has a really great chewy consistency for a soft candy. Love that it's all red which is my favorite flavor.
Emilie W.
Emilie W.
Guilford, CT

My husband loves Swedish fish so this is my go to for Valentine's Day - a good price at the local pharmacy and they're never stale tasting. Yum!
Kimi A.
Kimi A.
Mckinney, Tx

I love these sweet chewy cherry flavored gummies. You can find at any store. The knock off brands are waxy and don't compare. These are the best
MaryK H.
MaryK H.
Sheridan, WY

My favorite candy of all time! When I need my sugar fix I go for this great vegan treat. Who needs yucky animal byproduct with this yummy treat.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

These are soo soo good! Whoever made these are genius. My girls love them and they are easy to eat and mess free as well. Delicious little treat
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

These are so good. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting! I love their fruity flavor, chewy and soft middle- probably one of my favorite candies.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ

Swedish fish is a good alternative to gummy bears. What makes Swedish fish different is the gooeyness it has compared to the other gummy snacks.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now