The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,332 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedishfish are great! They are nice and chewy and a good thing to snack on when you want a little something.
I love Swedish fish. They taste so good and aren't too sweet. They are a little hard. But they are delicious.
Love this candy!! It's sweet and perfect! You can literally purchase it anywhere And it won't break the bank.
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. They are perfect when I'm craving something tasty, delicious, and fruity.
This is the top, Pinacle, Peak of my candy list!!!!! Swedish Fish has been my favorite for the last 25-years.
I am obsessed with Swedish fish. I could eat them for days. The are cheap and so tasty. Usual my go to candy.
Love this. flavor, taste sweetness enjoy very much. my favorite and my kids favorite. i recommend all the way
Sweedish Fish are such a go to classic gummy candy. They always taste delicious and are very very affordable.
I got the freshest bag from our local IKEA store! So tasty! I love them! A+++++ I also love the purple fish!
Tasty snacks. It is funny that they have it in these little containers but they seem like the regular candy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos