Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ali C.
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA

These are super yum! Don't eat too many or you might get a tummy ache. They're a great little afternoon snack to throw in your purse or work bag!
Karen T.
Karen T.
Monroe, NC

My husband loves these gummy snacks and would eat them all day long if I'd let him. He likes that they are not too sweet and have a great flavor!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Chapel Hill, NC

These are yummy! i like the fact the candy dosen't stick together in the bag i tried the assorted flavors the other day and they are really good
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA

Loving this candy the best candy.. but the downfall if it's stuck on your teeth.. if u do not like thinking stuck on the Teeth . This not for u.
Michaele B.
Michaele B.
Eatonville, WA

These are my husband's absolute favorite. I can't keep them in the house at all because he will eat an entire back as soon as I bring them home.
MaryK H.
MaryK H.
Sheridan, WY

My favorite candy of all time! When I need my sugar fix I go for this great vegan treat. Who needs yucky animal byproduct with this yummy treat.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Reading, PA

Have been my favorite since I was a kid. Still is. The taste is delicious. The taste has not changed even after all these years. Still the same.
Sonya W.
Sonya W.
Scarsdale, NY

My favorite candy!!!! I can't stop eating them once I start though. My only complaint is that I wish they were sugar free but still tasted good!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

These are so good. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting! I love their fruity flavor, chewy and soft middle- probably one of my favorite candies.
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
Raymondville, TX

My nephew ADORES these candies. There are so many different types of candy he can chose when we're grocery shopping but he picks these so often.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now