Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kristie T.
Kristie T.

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. The taste is good and the size is perfect. They are reasonably priced and they don't last long on my house.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Boone, NC

One of my FAVORITE gummy candies! I don't like the different colored ones, but the red Swedish Fish are a classic. And best of all, they have 0g of fat!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY

Love Swedish Fish. One of my favorite candy. I buy these often, at lest once a week. Can't really compare these to anything. I usually buy these at CVS.
Airis M.
Airis M.
Dallastown, PA

One of my favorites! Reminds me when I could go out for lunch in H.S. I would go to the market downtown and pick me up a small bag from the candy stand.
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio, TX

We've recently gotten "hooked" (haha) on Swedish Fish. I think they taste yummy. They don't seem overly sweet to me and the fish are a pretty good size.
Shon M.
Shon M.
Mooresville, NC

These are by far my favorite gummy candy!! I love them. Ps. If you plan on getting me something for the holidays or my birthday this is it. Just saying.
Brittani C.
Brittani C.

I have loved Swedish fish for forever! Especially if they're cold and have a bit more chew to them-- sounds weird but try refrigerating them for a bit!!
Christina O.
Christina O.
Merced

Love these I can eat a whole bag in one setting, they are so good and not too sweet. And bonus they keep really well not that they sit around very long!
Dannira K.
Dannira K.

A classic. There really isn't much to say about the original flavor, but the addition of the other flavors had a nice effect. The variety is refreshing.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA

My favorite chewy candy. I could eat these every day. in fact when I was pregnant I got them pretty much weekly. really helped my Nassea and acid reflux
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now