The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,983 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This size bag is so worth it. You can share and save some. These are just sweet enough and chewy. My kids love these.
The best candyou in the world. Don't eat too much but it's hard not to . They taste great and are small- perfection!!
Swedish fish are a delicious treat! They are sweet and chewy. But not chewy in the way that gets stuck in your teeth.
A great treat when u have a sweet tooth. they get stuck in your teeth but well worth it! one of the greatest candies!
I love these candies they are my very favorite they are chewy without being too difficult to get broken up, so tasty!
I like but don't love these. I have to be in the mood but if you love chewy cherry flavor candy, you will love these.
I am literally in love with Swedish fish. I could eat them all day if i could. I have bought bag after bag of these .
We love Swedish fish. My son gets so excited when I buy him a bag. They're chewy but soft and the flavor is so yummy.
Who does not like these fun candies. Not a ton of flavor but still like them and super cheap. can find them anywhere.
The bag of all reds are the best! Love the texture, taste, and size. Really can't beat a bag of these during a movie!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos