BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Ty D.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to eat / steal these everyday from my dad that these were so good. I think of think basically every time I see them. They make me happy and just very content. Plus the fact that they are fat free makes it triple times better.
Aliyah L.
The classic Swedish Fish. They're so chewy and fun to pop in your mouth! To make a fun looking summer drink for everyone get a clean fishbowl, put nerds at the bottom, fill it up with ice, but also put fishes along the outside of the bowl (held by the ice), then fill it up with sprite, blue slushy syrup, and lemonade!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy… Ever. They have a unique flavor and texture and nothing else compares. They are delicious and inexpensive. They are also not too terrible and sugar or calories if you want to sweet snack.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
Swedish Fish were one of my favorite candies growing up. If you are looking for something sweet and chewy/gummy these are a great choice. Love the flavor, but I can't quite describe what they taste like other than to say like... Swedish Fish lol.
Elisa K.
Don't you hate getting toothaches when you try to enjoy something unnecessarily sweet? You don't have to worry about that at all with Swedish fish. They're not overly sweet gummies so they're perfect to enjoy and relax with. Highly recommend!
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
My favorite candy is anything chewy and fruity. Swedish Fish are no exception. They are a nice change from the normal fruity chews. They are a little harder and have a unique flavor, kinda cherry.
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
They are so incredible. They are chewy and incredibly sweet and leave the best after taste everrrrrrrrrrrrr... might turn your tongue red though all that artificial coloring but i don't care... I CHEW THEM UP AND EAT THEMMMMM!!!!! 😜😜😜😜😜
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
Basic Swedish fish is amazing! I love the flavor. I've never tasted anything else like them. They are an affordable snack for sure. I'd say you get a pretty good value for the bag and the price you pay.
Jess C.
ANN ARBOR, MI
Try parting these away from me as a kid, and it would have been the last thing you do. Unfortunately I can't really eat too many of them anymore, but they are hands down the candy of my childhood.
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN
My favorite candy next to recees. Swedish fish are fish shaped candies that taste a bit like cherry Jell-O. They do not have the consistency of gummy worms as they hold their shape better. Also pretty cheap compared to other candies.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?