The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,882 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
They are reaalllllllyyyyyyy good I always buys theses why I have extra money and the flavor is amazing
My husband and I can't get enough of Swdiah Fish! They are so chewy and delicious and SUPER addicting!
I eat so much Swedish fish these big bags are perfect! Great to put on the table for the whole family.
So addicting! Perfect little treat for on the go. These things are hard to stop eating once you start!
Swedish fish are my favorite type of gummy. I don't care much for fruit gummys either. Very delicious.
These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
Like all fish, the fresher the better! Great for anyone who likes gummies that stick to your fillings.
I love these they are my favorite and they taste amazing and I have always loved them even in lemonade
Fun treat when you need something sweet. No particular flavor but the size and texture are just right.
There's not much I have to say about his product because personally I don't like anything Swedish fish
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos