Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Warren, MI

Another classic from my childhood that ive always given my own kids. we love this taste, and off brands trying to compete just cannot compare.
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
New Hyde Park, NY

Even when I was getting my wisdom teeth out and I couldn't eat any chewy candy, I still ate this and I loved every minute of it! So so so good
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Great Bend, PA

These suckers are so addicting. You try one and you find yourself eating the whole bag! I believe if you haven't tried one you probably should!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

This has always been my mom's favorite candy and I really like them as well. They are so squishy and tasty and I love having these as a snack.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I'm not big on eating candy or sweets in general but I will always love Swedish fish. It's not to sweet and it's gummy enough for me to savor.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.

yum yum yummmmmmmm! this are one of my favorite candies, I don't buy sweets very often but when I do i definitely need swedish fish in my life
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

These are delish! I get them often for my kids when they have a craving for something sweet because a handful of these usually does the trick!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

These are a little different from other gummies. Swedish Fish don't have a shiny coating and have a little stretch to them when you pull them.
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA

I loveee Swedish Fish!! When I was younger I would go to the movie and always get a box of them. They are in my favorite chewy candies to eat.
Carol-Anne Y.
Carol-Anne Y.
El Paso, TX

One of my favorite Candies! I love SOFT chewy candy and these are just that! Nice interesting, very distinct flavor. They are very satisfying!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now