Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Robin H.
Robin H.
These are one of my all-time favorite candies. I have to buy the small bag because I can't stop eating them once I get started!
sami s.
sami s.
Bethel Park, PA
I love swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. If you are looking for something gummy and sweet, these are perfect.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Texarkana, AR
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great flavor really chewy. I buy them almost every time I go to the grocery store.

Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Ewing, NJ
Swedish fish are the perfect snack for traveling! The only downside is that they are so good you'll want to eat the whole bag.
Kaylee V.
Kaylee V.
Mount Clemens, MI
I love Swedish fish. They are a great and classic snack for all ages. It is tasty and I would recommend this product to others
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
Feb. 2, 2016, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Love Swedish fish. They are the perfect fat free sweet snack! I have been eating them since I was a kid and I still love them.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA
One if my favorite gummy candy. To me they taste like a mix between raspberry and strawberry. But are good when they are soft.
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
June 8, 2016, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
The best gummies ever! Yummy cherry flavor, love the texture. One of my favorite candies forever. Would repurchase many times!
Chrislanene O.
Chrislanene O.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Long time favorite, allows me to relive my childhood whenever I like!! Soft and chewy and sized just right!! Delightfully good
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL
One fish two fish red fish blue fish. Swedish fish are always a hit! I take them to work & share with the kids they love em!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?