The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,417 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
In all honesty Swedish Fish is my all time favorite gummy in the whole world! I love the texture and the way they taste ! They get so addicting that I finish a bag in a day ! Be careful though because they get stuck in your teeth !
My friends and I would buy this large zip bag when we had parties or game nights, and it was always a crowd pleaser. We could save them for next time if we didn't finish them, and they're so easy to eat while doing something else.
I love Swedish fish since I was a little girl and now my children enjoy them also. Always buy these in bulk at Sam's club. Only complaint is I wish they would bring back the grape!!! Not the assorted just the plain grape....PLEASE
Every year, there's a nearby festival that goes on in my hometown area, and every year I buy myself a 5lb bag of Swedish fish. And every year, I finish them within a month. Shameful but true that these little fishies are addictive.
These are one of mine and my children's favorite candy! They have such a good flavor! They are soft and chewy but not too gummy like! These are definitely one of our go to candys for movie night! I would recommend these to anyone!!
I LOVE swedish fish. If I eat the small one I always take 2 and squish them together. lol The BIG one I just eat one at a time. I love the flavor of these and have been around since I was as kid. I don't think that there is any product out there like this one.
Swedish Fish is my favorite candy of all time. It's very affordable and I buy it all the time. The flavors the best sleeve I've ever tasted. You can't just buy one and I'll get do anything. I can buy this candy at almost any store that sells food. This purchase is very Worthy because you can really find it at any store.
Swedish fish will never get old to me. And they don't get stuck in my teeth like some other gummy snacks. I love how big the bags come in and my room mate and I will leave a bag in the kitchen and about a month later it'll be gone.
I love the Swedish fish! They are a great little snack! I usually buy these at Walgreens and they have a great flavor! I don’t buy them as often as I like but I usually buy them at least 1-2 times a month! I would buy them again!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos