22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Centralia, WA
I've always seen these but never really had an interest to buy them until recently my son wanted them. I didn't think he'd like them but he loved them. I tasted them for the first time and they're not bad at all. Very good flavor to them. Affordable and definitely will repurchase.
annalisa n.
annalisa n.
I love candy. These little fish are delicious. I know they come in some other flavors but the original red is my personal favorite. Only down side of these sweets is that they tend to stick in my teeth and make me feel like I need to see a dentist for professional teeth cleaning.
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, they are a great gummy snack. They have a very chewy texture and are what I would consider a "tough" gummy. My family enjoys Swedish Fish and we will continue to purchase occasionally as a treat. If you haven't sampled this candy, give it a try.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Swedish fish are a low cost, great value treat. I love the flavor and the chewiness! These give me a nostalgic feeling. It reminds me of being at the baseball field as a kid. It's great memories. I don't eat them as often as I used to when I was younger. But definitely recommend.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I recently try this gummy fish hahaha I think it's hilarious but I like the flavor it's like a juicy thing, I love the 2 textures the one inside and the one outside they only ""bad thing"" it's that because they're super chewy they get stuck in your teeth and I hate that haahha.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Portland, ME
I wish these didn't have artificial colors and favors, otherwise I'd buy them all the time. I get all nostalgic when I get them because they remind me of my grandpa. They are a classic but unfortunately I can taste the artificial ingredients and that obviously is a deal-breaker.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
A favorite movie candy!! You can never go wrong when picking the original all red swedish fish bag! I love that they are sweet and chewy but at the same time they do not get stock in your teeth making it feel like your mouth is glued shut. I would recommend these for the dieter
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Hamburg, NY
These are amazing. They are very sweet and I buy the big abg regularly. These are very cheap for the amount you get 4.58 I think. They are very sweet and sugary. I repurchase these weekly. But one thing these are not as good at the sour patch watermelon. My favorite thing ever.
Babe H.
Babe H.
Carterville, IL
This is my favorite candy, it is always consistently the same and always has that great flavor. I always keep a bag with me at work just in case I have to work over. They are just the right size and easy to chew. Everyone of all ages love this candy. I always have some with me.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Hands down, the best vegan candy. Swedish Fish are sweet but not too sweet, chewy but not too chewy, and great for the occasional treat. They are reasonably priced and accessible anywhere, so no one has to know you're vegan if you don't want to talk about it! Enjoy your candy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?