Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Buy on Walmart*
ashlie H.
ashlie H.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not really sure that these are even swedish, but it makes me feel very exotic eating them over any Hersheys. It's sweet, chewy, delicious flavor. I used to be scared to eat these as a kid cause I thought they were going to be fish flavored, not the case haha. I would buy again!
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Centralia, WA
I've always seen these but never really had an interest to buy them until recently my son wanted them. I didn't think he'd like them but he loved them. I tasted them for the first time and they're not bad at all. Very good flavor to them. Affordable and definitely will repurchase.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Swedish fish is by far my absolute favorite candy ever. I really do recommend this one pound bag if you like Swedish Fish, they are mini sized, but based on the amount that I eat it is worth every penny! I buy these at my local grocery stores and I definitely recommend to anybody.
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I had Swedish Fish for the first time a couple years ago and fell instantly in love. I have a major sweet tooth and have no idea how I spent 25 years not having these before. They are cheap at Walmart and amazing. I do not even know what flavor they are but the red ones are great.
annalisa n.
annalisa n.
I love candy. These little fish are delicious. I know they come in some other flavors but the original red is my personal favorite. Only down side of these sweets is that they tend to stick in my teeth and make me feel like I need to see a dentist for professional teeth cleaning.
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, they are a great gummy snack. They have a very chewy texture and are what I would consider a "tough" gummy. My family enjoys Swedish Fish and we will continue to purchase occasionally as a treat. If you haven't sampled this candy, give it a try.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Swedish fish are a low cost, great value treat. I love the flavor and the chewiness! These give me a nostalgic feeling. It reminds me of being at the baseball field as a kid. It's great memories. I don't eat them as often as I used to when I was younger. But definitely recommend.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I recently try this gummy fish hahaha I think it's hilarious but I like the flavor it's like a juicy thing, I love the 2 textures the one inside and the one outside they only ""bad thing"" it's that because they're super chewy they get stuck in your teeth and I hate that haahha.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Portland, ME
I wish these didn't have artificial colors and favors, otherwise I'd buy them all the time. I get all nostalgic when I get them because they remind me of my grandpa. They are a classic but unfortunately I can taste the artificial ingredients and that obviously is a deal-breaker.
Babe H.
Babe H.
Carterville, IL
This is my favorite candy, it is always consistently the same and always has that great flavor. I always keep a bag with me at work just in case I have to work over. They are just the right size and easy to chew. Everyone of all ages love this candy. I always have some with me.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?