Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Callista C.
Callista C.
Vista, CA

A lot of my friends hate swedish fish but I love them so much. They are the right kind of sweetness for me- flavorful sweetness that isn't just sweet for the sake of sugar. I love gummy candies. I try not to buy them for myself because I try to be careful with candy but I really like them.
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I love Swedish fish! This is one of my all time favorite candies. They taste great and satisfy my sweet tooth. I normally buy a box from Walmart and it cost around $1.00 for a box. I have noticed other store sell them for more that why I usually just stick to Walmart for their great price.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA

My mom always kept these in the center consul in our car growing up. They are the perfect little sugar treat without a ton of calories. Just enough to keep you going while running errands. The flavor is really nice, more fruity than sweet and doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth.
Dana A.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI

I am usually not one for candy that isn't chocolate, but if I am hankering for something sweet and sugary with no chocolate, swedish fish would have to be a go to. The only negative is that they sometimes stick to your teeth. I will purchase these again and recommend everybody tires these!
Chanti D.
Chanti D.
Roslindale, ma

This is the perfect anytime candy! Always in the mood for fishes. Love the sweet chewy candy and I tend to keep them around. I always grab a bag before i go to the movie theater, too expensive there. They are always nicely priced at cvs and walgreeens. Grab some. You wont be disappointed!
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Milford, OH

Swedish Fish is my go to gummy candy! I have tried the other kinds, like sea creatures and different colored fish but their taste is different and doesn't come close to my favorite which is the plain red Swedish Fish! It's not overly sweet like most candies and has a subtle cherry flavor.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI

Beware! Swedish Fish are extremely addicting. I love their flavor but having more than a few tends to make my stomach turn. I also have a hard time having more than a few because I have to work so hard to get them out of my teeth! But they are definitely a classic treat that is delicious.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Buffalo Grove, IL

Swedish fish are by far my go to candy. I love the flavor and that i can but the red ones separate from the rest of the colors. They are a little pricey for me to buy them all the time but when I do buy them the bag does not last long. I will continue to buy these for the rest of my life!
I am addicted to Swedish fish. I love the chewy texture the taste to me taste like cherry. I was at a hotel recently and went into the M club and they had Swedish fish. I'm an adult there's other adults in there they have Swedish fish so I will eat Swedish fish. They are so yummy Yum Yum
Val V.
Val V.

i personally don't care for these, i have had them multiple times, to me they taste like cough medicine and they always get stuck in my teeth. however, i have a few friends that love these little fish and have to have them everyday. they are on the cheap side for candy at a dollar a bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now