Add a Photo
Photos (55)
CC K.
CC K.
Westbury, NY

Yum! Swedish Fish! Another yummy candy from my youth that tastes just as good today as it did way back when! I always buy this when I am at the Drugstore because they are great to have around when you want a little something sweet that isn't too overpowering. In fact I ate some yesterday :)
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY

I love these when I'm craving something chewy! The red fishes are the best, they taste kind of like fruit punch. The chewy texture can stick to your teeth sometimes, but it's not a constant thing for me. Another great thing is that these are vegan which is sometimes hard to find in a candy.
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I love Swedish fish! This is one of my all time favorite candies. They taste great and satisfy my sweet tooth. I normally buy a box from Walmart and it cost around $1.00 for a box. I have noticed other store sell them for more that why I usually just stick to Walmart for their great price.
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY

Will you regret buying this? Probably. Should you buy it anyway? Also probably.
The bag is re-sealable, but why bother closing it? That's just one more step between you and joy. Sweet, stomach-ache, sugar-coma joy. They also have a habit of sticking to my teeth but also worth it sometimes.
Callista C.
Callista C.
Vista, CA

A lot of my friends hate swedish fish but I love them so much. They are the right kind of sweetness for me- flavorful sweetness that isn't just sweet for the sake of sugar. I love gummy candies. I try not to buy them for myself because I try to be careful with candy but I really like them.
Dana A.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI

I am usually not one for candy that isn't chocolate, but if I am hankering for something sweet and sugary with no chocolate, swedish fish would have to be a go to. The only negative is that they sometimes stick to your teeth. I will purchase these again and recommend everybody tires these!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA

My son always buys large bags of Swedish fish and I recently tried them thinking they were gonna be gross. And omgggg I loved them. I'm a chocolate kind of girl and don't really like other types of candy but now I'm addicted to Swedish fish and I buy them all the time for the whole family!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA

My mom always kept these in the center consul in our car growing up. They are the perfect little sugar treat without a ton of calories. Just enough to keep you going while running errands. The flavor is really nice, more fruity than sweet and doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth.
Allyson J.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN

I love this candy! I just recently tried it for the first time at a friend's wedding on her candy bar (beach themed, of course). I was in love! It was so delicious. It had a great flavor, great texture and was just so delicious! I bought some the next day! My favorite movie snack for sure!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Buffalo Grove, IL

Swedish fish are by far my go to candy. I love the flavor and that i can but the red ones separate from the rest of the colors. They are a little pricey for me to buy them all the time but when I do buy them the bag does not last long. I will continue to buy these for the rest of my life!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?