BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
bianca r.
YES! Love Swedish Fish !! The best the best! Another one of my favorite candies ! So delish! I don’t eat it too often because they’re hard on the teeth... but they’re so great and perfect when you need something a little sweet!
Sarah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
In all honesty Swedish Fish is my all time favorite gummy in the whole world! I love the texture and the way they taste ! They get so addicting that I finish a bag in a day ! Be careful though because they get stuck in your teeth !
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
My friends and I would buy this large zip bag when we had parties or game nights, and it was always a crowd pleaser. We could save them for next time if we didn't finish them, and they're so easy to eat while doing something else.
Jacquelyn A.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love Swedish fish since I was a little girl and now my children enjoy them also. Always buy these in bulk at Sam's club. Only complaint is I wish they would bring back the grape!!! Not the assorted just the plain grape....PLEASE
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
Every year, there's a nearby festival that goes on in my hometown area, and every year I buy myself a 5lb bag of Swedish fish. And every year, I finish them within a month. Shameful but true that these little fishies are addictive.
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
These are one of mine and my children's favorite candy! They have such a good flavor! They are soft and chewy but not too gummy like! These are definitely one of our go to candys for movie night! I would recommend these to anyone!!
Tiffany P.
Drums, PA
I LOVE swedish fish. If I eat the small one I always take 2 and squish them together. lol The BIG one I just eat one at a time. I love the flavor of these and have been around since I was as kid. I don't think that there is any  product out there like this one.
Lizangela D.
Central Falls, RI
Swedish Fish is my favorite candy of all time. It's very affordable and I buy it all the time. The flavors the best sleeve I've ever tasted. You can't just buy one and I'll get do anything. I can buy this candy at almost any store that sells food. This purchase is very Worthy because you can really find it at any store.
J M.
Swedish fish will never get old to me. And they don't get stuck in my teeth like some other gummy snacks. I love how big the bags come in and my room mate and I will leave a bag in the kitchen and about a month later it'll be gone.
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I love the Swedish fish! They are a great little snack! I usually buy these at Walgreens and they have a great flavor! I don’t buy them as often as I like but I usually buy them at least 1-2 times a month! I would buy them again!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?