Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Buffalo Grove, IL

Swedish fish are by far my go to candy. I love the flavor and that i can but the red ones separate from the rest of the colors. They are a little pricey for me to buy them all the time but when I do buy them the bag does not last long. I will continue to buy these for the rest of my life!
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Milford, OH

Swedish Fish is my go to gummy candy! I have tried the other kinds, like sea creatures and different colored fish but their taste is different and doesn't come close to my favorite which is the plain red Swedish Fish! It's not overly sweet like most candies and has a subtle cherry flavor.
Chanti D.
Chanti D.
Roslindale, MA

This is the perfect anytime candy! Always in the mood for fishes. Love the sweet chewy candy and I tend to keep them around. I always grab a bag before i go to the movie theater, too expensive there. They are always nicely priced at cvs and walgreeens. Grab some. You wont be disappointed!
Claire C.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI

Beware! Swedish Fish are extremely addicting. I love their flavor but having more than a few tends to make my stomach turn. I also have a hard time having more than a few because I have to work so hard to get them out of my teeth! But they are definitely a classic treat that is delicious.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI

This has been my all time favorite candy since I can remember eating it at my grandma's house. It's a chewy candy, but not too chewy where it gets annoyingly stuck to you teeth. The taste is great and definitely not too overwhelming. It's not too pricy either, definitely would recommend.
Coco S.
Coco S.
Fargo, ND

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? These have been one of my go-to candy craving solutions for the last 15 years at least! The only time these aren't good is when retailers don't keep their stock fresh. They get hard and stuck in your teeth and it's just no bueno. Otherwise, these are great!
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC

This is my boyfriend's favorite candy. He likes it on all road trips vacations and probably buy as well three bags a week for it at home. He loves the fruity flavor in the size of the actual fish. He loves going to candy stores to get the different flavor Swedish fish to you by the pound
Diana J.
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI

This is my favorite candy ever since I was a child. If I was given a bag of Swedish fish or a bar of chocolate to pick from I would most definitely go for the bag of Swedish fish because this candy was just made from Heaven. I recommend to everyone that loves sweets, you won't regret it!
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR

I love Swedish fish. The cherry taste is just unbeatable. I love the chewiness of them-- it's not too sticky. These use to harder to find and I could only find them at Ikea, but now they are available in most Walmarts or Targets. I would recommend these to anyone who likes gummy candies.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I love Swedish fish. They are not rubbery. They have the right amount of chewy for a candy and just enough sweet to them. There flavored ones are a nice flavor variety. I think there a good value when you find them on sale which is quite often. The price is often varied per store though.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now