The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I live for Swedish Fish. Whoever came up with this candy is a genius. It just tastes so darn good.
I remember these snacks when I was young.My mom wouldn't let us eat snacks pro lay I eats ouch now
I love these. I always buy them to have enough at home. They are really good and they are so cute.
These are a hit in my house. Light and fruity snack is great on the go. Soft and chewy when fresh.
Kids love to eat these on long car rides. Cute shape and great flavor for candy. Don't stain teeth
Swedish candy makes me remember my childhood so good love the chewy candy and the taste is so good
When you just need a little sweetness in your life these are awesome. Can become addictive though.
The memories lol whenever I see these I buy them I loved them as a kid they are so sweet and yummy
These are my second favorite candy. They taste amazing and their small so their easy to snack on.'
They have a good taste but stick to your teeth but for the desires you have they good . They sweet
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos