BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX
Review for: Bag more...
I didn't even know i liked swedish fish until last halloween when we were giving out candy and i had a bunch of these left at the end of it. I love how chewy they are and their cherry flavor. They are easy to buy at any walgreens or gas station and i will always repurchase.
Adriana A.
I love these. My family loves these. Who doesn't love these they are amazing and cheap and great for going out to the movies. I have never loved a candy as much as I love Swedish Fish. You can find them almost anywhere that sells food and they aren't messy at all, they are amazing and even good in ice cream and frozen yogurt. Something to try.
Lena G.
San Diego, CA
I love Swedish Fish. The red flavor is definitely my favorite. They are great for my sweet tooth but if I eat too many, not great for my stomach. They're a special occasion treat, usually reserved for a plane ride. I recommend them to others. Once you stop, you can't stop!
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Swedish Fish! I buy bags of them all the time when I shop at Walmart. I also find them at the dollar store, can't beat a box of fish for a dollar! My husband does not like gummy candy at all, this is the one type of gummy he will eat and ask for more. Lol Yummy cherry flavor. I've been eating them since I was a kid. :)
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
Oh, Swedish Fish are the best fish around. Candy that is. I bought this package at my local grocer. I have always loved the flavor of Swedish Fish since I was a little girl. Can't believe I still get to enjoy this wonderful tasty candy. Looking forward to purchasing again.
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! The flavor is amazing and amazing. I love the chewy texture. The value you receive in the bag is plenty. The price is very affordable. I brought a big bag from Walmart for a coup of dollars. This item is very purchase worthy.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite candy in the world. Love the softness of the candy when I bite into it. Right now at my Walmart the big bag is around $7. I got me 3 bags to last me 2 weeks. I eat the candy almost everyday. I like this more than the other candy that is made by this company.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
These are great gummy candies with a good flavor! I don't eat them often, but I do enjoy them. The only thing I don't like is they get stuck easier in your teeth than other gummies. They are worth the purchase for the great taste.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
I absolutely adore Swedish Fish. The texture is a bit harder and less squishy than gummy candy, but the flavor is not as overpowering or sugary. It's got just enough cherry in it. The little fish shapes are cute and it's always fun to get a pack in my Christmas stocking.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
AMAZING! just amazing i love this candy so much it has a nice berry flavor in a fish mold. I always get mines from the dollar store as well as the local gas stations. I enjoy it so much its a nice snack for a hot day or going to the beach. The cost is pretty good as well/
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?