Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
N Providence, RI

My son loves these for his afterschool snack. I love these too, we go through a few bags a week. Sometimes you can catch these on sale as well.
Blushing  V.
Blushing V.

Oh how I live the Swedish fish flavor! Perfectly soft gummy.. It's a more smooth texture not like the Jell-O type texture typical gummies have..
Sam B.
Sam B.
Malverne, NY

Who doesn't like Swedish fish?! This candy tastes like childhood! I wish I had some right now! This candy will always have a place in my heart!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

I've loved swedish fish since I was little! Great flavor and chewy all around a great candy! Good price also and can normally find it anywhere!
Emily R.
Emily R.

I love swedish fish because they are a good sweet snack to eat when you don't want chocolate. I like that they don't have a strong cherry taste
Brandee W.
Brandee W.

Perfect for snacking at the movies especially if you are into sweeter types of candy like myself. Also great for if you have that sweet tooth:)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jamaica, NY

These are tasty and the toughness of the candy is just right. These aren't that sticky on your teeth which is great and the flavor is so great.
Christian h.
Christian h.
Ft Wainwright, AK

These are so good. We don't buy sweets often but this is my kids pick when we let them choose a treat, and of course we snag a few for ourself.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania

I'll always be a kid at heart with the sweedish fish!! They taste great and are one of the only gummy candies I can still eat with my dentures.
Pre O.
Pre O.
Orlando, FL

They are not too soft and not too hard. It's also not too sweet. I could go through an entire pack in one sitting like its a small bag of chips
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now