Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Reno, NV

I absolutely love Swedish fish and have loved them ever since I was a child! They're the perfect snack for athletes or any kid really! 10/10 recommend!!!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH

Oh what a classic! As an adult these aren't as good as I remember them being when I was a kid, but they're definitely good at bringing back the memories!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Astoria, NY

Love these. They are really soft and chewy. I love the taste of these fish. I love buying the big bag because my husband loves them just as much as i do.
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Pennsville, NJ

Simply the best. The red is the way to go. No need for the variety pack. Delicious on its own. Sometimes so sweet that it gives a toothache but worth it!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

What bad can be said about Swedish Fish?! These are so tasty, not too gummy but chewy, and taste so wonderful! I can't say anything negative about these!
Kiri P.
Kiri P.
Orem, UT

These are my favorite candies, They are not to sweet but sweet enough for me. They are nice and soft but not to chewy where they get stuck in your teeth.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I dislike chewy candy like this all the time . I prefer other candys over Swedish fish all day . They are ok but again in moderation and once in a while
Peggy K.
Peggy K.

I love Swedish fish and so do my kids! I have to hide them or they are gone in one sitting. They are certainly a favorite when we pick out candy treats!
Suelinn B.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, Wv

Soft and chewy Swedish fish. Once you eat one then you end up eating the entire bag wondering where your fish went. Great flavor extremely soft to chew.
Shahronda J.
Shahronda J.
Bethel Park, PA

A favorite childhood candy my love for this particular candy started before I can remember I always had a bag now my kids love them just as much as I do
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now