The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,395 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. Great taste, quality, and price. I never can go wrong with Swedish Fish.
Delicious, and reminiscent of my childhood! An great snack or treat to add to any game night or movie night.
My husband's most fave candy! I love it because it's cheap & fat free! It's a must have in my home for sure.
Love these but they'll rip your teeth out! Great candy. One of my favorites. Bought anywhere. Sold anywhere.
One of my all time favorites. If you haven't tried these just do it. You can find them pretty much anywhere.
I got the freshest bag from our local IKEA store! So tasty! I love them! A+++++ I also love the purple fish!
They changed recipe not as yummy as they used to be.. Overall ok.. Used as candy favors for a birthday party
The best candy ever. Keep a by in my desk at work. Can be very addictive. Have the whole office eating them.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. Great cherry flavor and love the slightly cheery gummy texture.
Another classic go to sweet. My whole family loves them! I put mine is the fridge so they get firm and chewy
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos