The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,958 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I like these but when u chew them they get stuck on my teeth.. i don't like that as much but my child loves these alot!
My absolute favorite gummy candy is Swedish fishes by far! Was my favorite when I was young and still is 27 yrs later!
Love these they bring me back to when I was a kid. I would always go buy some from the corner store. They are so good.
These are delicious! If you haven't had them before, you are missing out! Get your hands on a bag as soon as possible!
Swedish fish are a great snack when you have a sweet tooth! I love how they are chewy and like gummies. Soo delicious.
Best kind of fish out there! So sweet and hit the spot every time! Love this candy! The classic red fish are the best!
Swedish Fish are the perfect candy for the movies or anywhere else! They are just the right amount of chewy and sweet.
I love me some Swedish fish especially on a rainy day. They also make good decorations if you have a sea themed party.
Omg all I have to say is that these are my fav candies they are so good and sweet, there my go to sugar tooth cravers!
Not to sweet but just the right amount of sweetness. Very chewy gets stuck in my teeth but are still my favorite candy
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos