Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sometimes I don't purchase these for a really long time and then when I finally do again, I completely forget how delicious and great they are.
Alie T.
Alie T.
Rochester, NY

Everyone loves red fishes. They are yummy and fun to play with. I also like the fact that you can use them in drinks and to decorate cake with.
Wendi S.
Wendi S.

There's something about Swedish fish that's really delicious! The flavor does not closely resemble any specific fruit but the flavor is fruity.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

I've loved swedish fish since I was little! Great flavor and chewy all around a great candy! Good price also and can normally find it anywhere!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Dalton, GA

I LOVE Swedish Fish!!! I do not understand why so many people claim they don't like them. They are deliciously flavored cherry and I love them.
Ali L.
Ali L.
Claremont, CA

I ALWAYS have Swedish Fish in my desk drawer at work. They just get better with age! I usually get them at Target, and they are my go-to gummy.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jamaica, NY

These are tasty and the toughness of the candy is just right. These aren't that sticky on your teeth which is great and the flavor is so great.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.

I'm not a big fan of Swedish fish it's a little to chewy for me and I don't really love cherry flavored things but it's not that bad for cherry
Emily R.
Emily R.

I love swedish fish because they are a good sweet snack to eat when you don't want chocolate. I like that they don't have a strong cherry taste
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? They're so good! I like the flavor of the regular red fish. I also like that they aren't too sticky and chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now