Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Is it bad that I can eat the bag in a day? Maybe. Do I really care? Not really. Same great candy I've eaten since I was little.
bridget c.
bridget c.
Very good flavor. Its my dads favorite candy and they're very sweet. They don't taste like medicine as I find some candies to do.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Limestone, TN
My favorite candy if all time. Perfect texture! Perfect taste! If I had to pick one candy to eat forever, it would be this one.
One of my favorite candies to pick up on my way to work (there is a candy store nearby). Never fails to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Sagan O.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL
Feb. 10, 2016, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy! I love that they are soft and chewy at the same time. Plus the flavor is delicious!!
Beth O.
Beth O.
Howell, MI
Love this candy. It can be very addicting so I have to purchase in moderation. I can sit down and eat the whole box/bag at once
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Jackson Hts, NY
I've loved swedish fish since I was a little girl. They're not overly sweet and the perfect size for a quick little sugar rush.
Monica B.
Monica B.
This is my favorite gummy candy. My dad always buys me a big bag. And I was so happy to know that Rita's had a ice this flavor.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
College Station, TX
I love Swedish fish. It satisfies my sweets craving and it's so yummy. I love the little Pack's as a snack through out the day.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Crisfield, MD
I enjoy the taste of this soft candy. It not too sweet. It's very affordable. Children love the soft texture and the taste too.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?