Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Harriett S.
Harriett S.
Tucson, Az
I love swedish fish! They are chewy - but not too chewy! They have a natural tatse to them and satisfy your sweet tooth cravings
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Statesville, NC
So good...just a great all the way around snack to get you through the rest of the day! Very inexpensive, you get your $1 worth!
Dale N.
Dale N.
Waterbury, CT
These i purchase for one of my grandchildren as she loves them. they aren't my favorite but they keep her happy in the car, lol!
Shantell P.
Shantell P.
Bellbrook, OH
I love the taste of these. Not too sweet nor are they sour. I just don't like the fact that they stick to my teeth when chewing.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
I love Swedish fish. They are chewy and sweet. And yes, they are SUPER addicting! I think that the red ones are the best flavor!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sometimes I just need my fish fix! Nothing else tastes quite like Swedish fish,chick is why I'll always be going back for more !
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
These taste really good, the only problem is sometimes they get stuck in my teeth and then I remember why I don't buy them often
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Duchesne, UT
There great I love the flavor the price can't be beat for the amount and they don't go bad. Big plus the whole family loves them
Kay N.
Kay N.
Having a big bag is dangerous! These are one of my favorite gummies. The red ones are best though. The other colors taste funny.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Gastonia, NC
LOVE Swedish Fish! I love their texture and their flavor. They are also adorable and use them quite a bit for children's events.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?