The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,382 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedishfish are great! They are nice and chewy and a good thing to snack on when you want a little something.
My mom loves Swedish fish so I grew up eating these! I love them! They taste so good and it's a nice texture!
I love Swedish fish. They taste so good and aren't too sweet. They are a little hard. But they are delicious.
My favorite candy since I was a tike. Love the portable size for a great price. Will buy over and over again.
Very sweet addictive candies. I cant eat just a few. The unique flavor keeps you eating another after another
My husband loves these so much! I love the bigger size bag, it is very nice. He says they have a good flavor/
Swedish fish are just a must when eating candy!! When I feel like eating gummies I reach out for these babies
They are really goid, but they can get stuck on your teeth sometimes. I enjoy them. Good snack at the movies.
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. They are perfect when I'm craving something tasty, delicious, and fruity.
Sweedish Fish are such a go to classic gummy candy. They always taste delicious and are very very affordable.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos