BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Moriah N.
I have been eating Swedish Fish for as long as I can remember. They are horribly addicting gummy-like candies that are shaped like...well...like fish. They are a bit artificial in flavor and they are REALLY sticky (if you have bad teeth..you probably shouldn't eat them), but they are extremely flavorful!~ I love them sooo much~
Morgan C.
Euless, TX
Swedish fish is one of my all time favorite candy. Whether I'm at the movies or at home and just want something sweet, these are my go-to. I like the taste, the texture and the value of the product. I would definitely keep buying these
Jennifer F.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Oh boy where do I start. I love anything gummy. It's my sweet addiction. Swedish fish are my favorite. I buy them a few times a month & of course I do share :P even though I shouldn't :) I don't feel completely guilty for eating almost a hole bag but OMG there so good.
Jeidy G.
Inglewood, CA
I received a bag for Christmas and I still have it! It's long lasting. I have gotten tired of the flavor but if I leave them there for a while and come back the flavor always ceases to amaze me ! I dislike how they get in my teeth though, but overall it's a chewy experience!
Kayli R.
Louisville, KY
I love swedish fish. They are so soft and chewy, full of flavor and addictive. I can eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting. I love that they are only $1 bag almost everywhere. You can buy the at walgreens, dollar tree, target, walmart, gas stations, etc. A must have for me if I'm going to the theater. I sneak them in my purse :)
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I love these when I'm craving something chewy! The red fishes are the best, they taste kind of like fruit punch. The chewy texture can stick to your teeth sometimes, but it's not a constant thing for me. Another great thing is that these are vegan which is sometimes hard to find in a candy.
Nicole C.
Albion, PA
Ahh, swedish fish. Don't even get me started on these wonderful chewy fish. I absolutely love swedish fish! You can eat them any time of the day and they are still delicious. I can get the big 5 pound bag of swedish fish and eat it all by myself. If you have never tried them before you are missing out! I would recommend these to any one. Swedish fish deserves a reward for best candy/gummy.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA
An excellent snack for going to the movies or at home watching TV. The gummy fish can make any evening a little but better. If you eat too many you may get a bit of a waxy feeling on your tongue, but they are prefect in moderation!
Diana M.
Swedish fish is most definitely a childhood favorite. I like that the whole bag is the same flavor because for some reason I usually only pick the red or pink colors of candy. Now as an adult I love to indulge in an amazing cocktail using Hard Luck vodka called Red Fish. There is a recipe that tastes like liquid Swedish fish.
Lori B.
Fremont, MI
These are so good, they are definitely in my top five! I get kind of sicky feeling after eating some candies but I have never had that experience with these and I love the taste! These are my treat once a week and I would recommend these to anybody who likes gummy candies.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?