Add a Photo
Photos (55)
evy A.
evy A.

They aren't really sweet but they are still good! i like to chew on them and stuff but it would be better if they came out with different types.
Carlina F.
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ

Swedish Fish are a favorite in our house. I love the bag with the large fish of the original red flavor. They are easy to find at any drugstore.
Caitlyn F.
Caitlyn F.
Waco, TX

I have always loved Swedish fish since I was a kid I always begged for them I'm a big gummy candy fanatic and these are some of the best around
Brandee W.
Brandee W.

Perfect for snacking at the movies especially if you are into sweeter types of candy like myself. Also great for if you have that sweet tooth:)
Holly S.
Holly S.

Swedish Fish are on my list of favorite candy. I can't get enough of them. They are a perfect size to grab a few and go, and just so delicious.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
San Diego, CA

Always delicious. Always classic. Nothing can beat opening a bag of Swedish fish and feeling nostalgic. Wish it had natural ingredients though!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA

This candy is so amazing I can't explain the flavor but !! It's amazing I swear try it please I've loved this candy for soo long ugh it's great
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania

I'll always be a kid at heart with the sweedish fish!! They taste great and are one of the only gummy candies I can still eat with my dentures.
Pre O.
Pre O.
Orlando, FL

They are not too soft and not too hard. It's also not too sweet. I could go through an entire pack in one sitting like its a small bag of chips
Sam B.
Sam B.
Malverne, NY

Who doesn't like Swedish fish?! This candy tastes like childhood! I wish I had some right now! This candy will always have a place in my heart!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now