Add a Photo
Photos (52)
BreAnna F.
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT

This is perfect for our breakroom at work. Everyone loves these! We got them at Costco and i love how long they last! There is a lot in the bag.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ

Swedish fish is a good alternative to gummy bears. What makes Swedish fish different is the gooeyness it has compared to the other gummy snacks.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Fullerton, CA

These are only good if you get fresh ones. and by fresh ones i mean ones that aren't hard and chewy i usually try to check before i purchase them
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Chapel Hill, NC

These are yummy! i like the fact the candy dosen't stick together in the bag i tried the assorted flavors the other day and they are really good
Kara M.
Kara M.
Columbus, OH

Love this candy! Different taste and overrules any other candy! They are kind of a mixture between hard and soft but definitely worth the money.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Tustin, CA

My favorite chewy candy. Swedish fish has a really great chewy consistency for a soft candy. Love that it's all red which is my favorite flavor.
Latoya T.
Latoya T.
Steger, IL

I enjoy eating this brand very tasty and fun to play with. I like the design of the fish as well I like to play with the kids before we eat them
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.

Not my favorite candy but I still get a hankering for it occasionally. It has a nice texture and isn't too touch to chew. Flavor isn't powerful.
Blushing  V.
Blushing V.

Oh how I live the Swedish fish flavor! Perfectly soft gummy.. It's a more smooth texture not like the Jell-O type texture typical gummies have..
Emily R.
Emily R.

I love swedish fish because they are a good sweet snack to eat when you don't want chocolate. I like that they don't have a strong cherry taste
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now