Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kiri P.
Kiri P.
Orem, UT

These are my favorite candies, They are not to sweet but sweet enough for me. They are nice and soft but not to chewy where they get stuck in your teeth.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha

A classic candy! Reminds me of childhood, I used to buy them every shopping trip with my dad. Yummy, not too sweet some candies and best of all, vegan. 😉
Megan R.
Megan R.
Reno, NV

I absolutely love Swedish fish and have loved them ever since I was a child! They're the perfect snack for athletes or any kid really! 10/10 recommend!!!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Astoria, NY

Love these. They are really soft and chewy. I love the taste of these fish. I love buying the big bag because my husband loves them just as much as i do.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Irving, TX

As a kid my mom would buy these and we would always have them to eat or snack on. I love these and how they bring back the memories I made with my family
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH

Oh what a classic! As an adult these aren't as good as I remember them being when I was a kid, but they're definitely good at bringing back the memories!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

These are my addiction. They don't taste like your typical gummy candies. They have a different texture outside that doesn't stick to type hands as much.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Puyallup, WA

Fun and a tasty classic. These are my secret pleasure. When i am having a bad day, my wife will sneak out to get me these. She knows they brighten my day
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I dislike chewy candy like this all the time . I prefer other candys over Swedish fish all day . They are ok but again in moderation and once in a while
Dannira K.
Dannira K.

A classic. There really isn't much to say about the original flavor, but the addition of the other flavors had a nice effect. The variety is refreshing.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?