Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Megan P.
Megan P.
Fort St John, BC

My favorite treat! very soft and full of flavor. they do cost a bit more then your average gummy treat but well worth it, always my go-to candy
Carlina F.
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ

Swedish Fish are a favorite in our house. I love the bag with the large fish of the original red flavor. They are easy to find at any drugstore.
BreAnna F.
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT

This is perfect for our breakroom at work. Everyone loves these! We got them at Costco and i love how long they last! There is a lot in the bag.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Salem, OH

My all time favorite candy. These little guys are amazing and addicting! If you live under a rock and haven't tried these- run to the store now!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ

Swedish fish is a good alternative to gummy bears. What makes Swedish fish different is the gooeyness it has compared to the other gummy snacks.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE

I absolutely love these and have for a very long time. I remember when my mom would share with me when i was little and now i share with my kids
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Fullerton, CA

These are only good if you get fresh ones. and by fresh ones i mean ones that aren't hard and chewy i usually try to check before i purchase them
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Chapel Hill, NC

These are yummy! i like the fact the candy dosen't stick together in the bag i tried the assorted flavors the other day and they are really good
Michaele B.
Michaele B.
Eatonville, WA

These are my husband's absolute favorite. I can't keep them in the house at all because he will eat an entire back as soon as I bring them home.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Columbus, OH

Love this candy! Different taste and overrules any other candy! They are kind of a mixture between hard and soft but definitely worth the money.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now