Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Madison L.
Madison L.
Conyers, GA

I love Swedish fish it is the BEST CANDY Ever ❤️😘😘😀😀 can I get to and this is my first time I heard it from my sister so I wanted to try thank you
Kelcey D.
Kelcey D.

I never thought I would like these but I do! Really goey texture after chewing and they get stuck in your teeth really easily. Make sure to floss!
Lynnsi G.
Lynnsi G.
San Antonio, TX

I love taking Swedish Fish on road trips! They have never melted and stay fresh for so long. They make excellent ocean themed cupcake toppers too!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD

MY FAVORITE! These are great to have on hand for kids and adults nice flavor and doesn't stick to the roof of your mouth or teeth as bad as others
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN

I like to eat these with a icee doesn't matter what flavor it is lol. The candy is sweet and chewy, but be careful they do get stuck in your teeth
Crisiel B.
Crisiel B.
Long Beach, CA

I honestly love swedish fish, and to know that there's a whole bag of it? i could eat it all day, even though exaggerated it's how much i like it.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cedar City

This candy always reminds me of my grandmother. We would eat these at her house every time we went to visit when I was little! They are yummy too!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.

I love the red fish every since i was little my dad always got me these at the penny store and now i buy them all the time ....its the favorite!!!
Gabi P.
Gabi P.

Perfectly sweet and gummy. They are so sticky so careful because they stick to th teeth and roof of the mouth. Other than that they are delicious.
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
mobile , AL

YESS don't really like gummies but these are so good!! they're a little tough to chew but I kinda like that. I love that there is only one flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now