The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,284 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Sticky and yummy! They are so good when soft and I figure the sticky keeps me from eating too many!
Been a fan since childhood. Favorite movie theater snacks. It gets better with each and every bite.
A classic!!!! chewy and tasty cherry treats. i have never met someone who doesn't like Swedish fish.
Love these. they are like a thick cherry gummmy. very chewy and just the right amount of toughness.
I've loved these for years!!! I've tried the different colored ones but only the red ones for me!!!
This candies are my go to treat. Perfect for the movies, girls nights or just a little sweet snack.
Swedish Fish are a classic yet they still taste so good. A definite good snack and very affordable.
Never liked these as a kid but love them now. They aren't overly sweet just get stuck in your teeth
My absolute favorite candy. I can't have an entire bag to myself because I will eat it in 5 minutes
Bought when i was in america, absolutely fell in love with them and so good as a snack on long trips
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos