Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Pennsville, NJ

Simply the best. The red is the way to go. No need for the variety pack. Delicious on its own. Sometimes so sweet that it gives a toothache but worth it!
Kayana T.
Kayana T.
Romulus, MI

The sweetest fish is my movie candy I love eating Swedish Fish when I'm at the movies popcorn my slushie and Swedish Fish Swedish Fish are the best to me
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I have loved these since I was a little girl. They probably started my love for Sour Patch Kids. Love that they are not overly sweet. Good in moderation!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Canton, GA

This is always my go to comfort treat. once you start you can't stop...so many times I find myself with an empty bag quick! sweet and subtle gummy taste!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha

A classic candy! Reminds me of childhood, I used to buy them every shopping trip with my dad. Yummy, not too sweet some candies and best of all, vegan. 😉
Sana  Z.
Sana Z.

One of my favorite snacks! It's not so chewy which is great because usually other jellies get stuck on your teeth. It has the perfect sweetness and taste
Mary S.
Mary S.
Glen allen, Va

These are my favorite candy! They are soft and chewy and are a great on the go treat. I buy a bag every time I go to the store. They are very affordable.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Reno, NV

I absolutely love Swedish fish and have loved them ever since I was a child! They're the perfect snack for athletes or any kid really! 10/10 recommend!!!
Katelan H.
Katelan H.
Centerville, IA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies.! They're delicious and fruity without being overwhelming. The only downside is they get stuck in your teeth.
Kiri P.
Kiri P.
Orem, UT

These are my favorite candies, They are not to sweet but sweet enough for me. They are nice and soft but not to chewy where they get stuck in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?