Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Sewickley, PA
The original... the best. Swedish fish are my favorite gummi candi out there- readily available at most drug and grocery stores.
Mariel P.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
These have always been my little sisters favorite! I remember stealing them when I was littler, and now I buy them all the time!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Lake Charles, LA
Why can't I give this more than 5 stars?? By far the best candy out there! Better than chocolate and gummy bears mixed together!
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Yum these are one of my favorite candies as long as their the red ones! Once they started adding new colors they weren't as good
Harriett S.
Harriett S.
Tucson, Az
I love swedish fish! They are chewy - but not too chewy! They have a natural tatse to them and satisfy your sweet tooth cravings
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
I love Swedish fish. They are chewy and sweet. And yes, they are SUPER addicting! I think that the red ones are the best flavor!
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Statesville, NC
So good...just a great all the way around snack to get you through the rest of the day! Very inexpensive, you get your $1 worth!
Holly L.
Holly L.
My all time favorite candy! Road trips, movies, or just in the mood for some candy, this is what I'll have. Delicious and chewy.
ashley k.
ashley k.
Yukon, OK
One of my absolute favorite gummy candies. if anyone ever wants to surprise me with a gummy candy, they know to buy me this one.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Gastonia, NC
LOVE Swedish Fish! I love their texture and their flavor. They are also adorable and use them quite a bit for children's events.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?