Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Goodyear, AZ

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite types of candies. I have a huge sweet tooth and when i am in one of my cravings i automatically turn to these bad boys!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Lincoln, NE

Swedish fish are great snacks for any time. They are sweet and fruity and chewy but not overly so. They are nice to have when your sweet tooth is itching.
julia h.
julia h.
Clarkston, MI

Have been eating swedish fish for many years, the flavor has changed since I was a little girl but I still love them. They are not too sweet or too chewy.
Sybil G.
Sybil G.
Madison, AL

I just recently discovered these little tidbits of joy and man oh man am I obsessed. Chewy enough to not hurt my teeth and very sweet but not overwhelming
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Concord, NH

One if my all time favorite candies. I'm constantly putting these in Easter baskets and stockings. I love it when you pop them in the freezer for an hour.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC

My husband loves these but I don't just because they are to chewy for me and not enough flavor but I'll give them a good score anyways just for my husband
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Marshall, MN

Always my go to candy, i absolutely love Swedish Fish! My boyfriend and I eat these like crazy. I totally recommend these to anyone who loves gummy candy.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA

Childhood candy is bomb.
If you've never had these you haven't lived DUH !
These are so yummy , sweet and cute :) gummies that are better than gummy bears
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I have loved these since I was a little girl. They probably started my love for Sour Patch Kids. Love that they are not overly sweet. Good in moderation!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Canton, GA

This is always my go to comfort treat. once you start you can't stop...so many times I find myself with an empty bag quick! sweet and subtle gummy taste!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?