Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Pre O.
Pre O.
Orlando, FL

They are not too soft and not too hard. It's also not too sweet. I could go through an entire pack in one sitting like its a small bag of chips
Ali L.
Ali L.
Claremont, CA

I ALWAYS have Swedish Fish in my desk drawer at work. They just get better with age! I usually get them at Target, and they are my go-to gummy.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jamaica, NY

These are tasty and the toughness of the candy is just right. These aren't that sticky on your teeth which is great and the flavor is so great.
Wendi S.
Wendi S.

There's something about Swedish fish that's really delicious! The flavor does not closely resemble any specific fruit but the flavor is fruity.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? They're so good! I like the flavor of the regular red fish. I also like that they aren't too sticky and chewy.
Margaret L.
Margaret L.
Richmond, VA

I love swedish fish! They are delicious! If you like cherry flavored things then you will like these. They are gummy like i enjoy and delicious
Alie T.
Alie T.
Rochester, NY

Everyone loves red fishes. They are yummy and fun to play with. I also like the fact that you can use them in drinks and to decorate cake with.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

I've loved swedish fish since I was little! Great flavor and chewy all around a great candy! Good price also and can normally find it anywhere!
Christal W.
Christal W.
Colchester, CT

Recommend to try chewy kind of a unique flavor. Can be found at gas stations pharmacy, movie theaters. Way better than your typical Gummy candy
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
N Providence, RI

My son loves these for his afterschool snack. I love these too, we go through a few bags a week. Sometimes you can catch these on sale as well.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now