BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my perfect study time snack. Sweet, small, and not messy. It might not sound like much but chocolate fingers or salty residue can slow down page flipping. Some fruit candy can be a but too much but these are perfect.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
I am obsessed with Swedish fish. I regularly buy this bag from Walmart when I go grocery shopping. To me there is no greater candy out there. This is my bias and I have gotten it with many birthday and Christmas presents because everyone knows when gifting me this they can't go wrong.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
Swedish Fish are a great candy if you're in the mood for something fruity. These candies are chewy and full of flavor. I love that they come in different sized packages, so you can always get the amount you're looking for. These candies are very affordable and are very easy to find!
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
FISH?! Now honestly... Not a lot of people can say the enjoy seafood.. But this fish however is more along the sweet side instead of salty...
I'm literally upset when the bag ends..
Their so devious and chewy...
Their great to snack on...
I'm a chocolate type of person but I like variety... And these fish I can't get enough of...
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband had me try these for the first time about 13 years ago, and now we,purchase them all the time, they have a nice texture(gummy and chewy) and an almost cherry like flavor, but they do taste good, but I wouldn't call the flavor cherry.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Who doesn't love these fishy's. I never really get sick of them either. I really love a gummy candy. I went to get fudge at a small store about a month ago and I found chocolate covered fish. I know it sound very strange but I wouldn't lie to ya. If you love chocolate and you love these fish then you have to find these and try them asap.
Erin N.
Swedish fish is by far my absolute favorite candy ever. I really do recommend this one pound bag if you like Swedish Fish, they are mini sized, but based on the amount that I eat it is worth every penny! I buy these at my local grocery stores and I definitely recommend to anybody.
Angel W.
Chew gooey it's like giving you all that gummy bear realness but like harder and it's like more old-style and it's like a d**n. Like really cheap for like one of those big bags a dollar something. Eat over 20-26 and ur stomach will hurt
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, they are a great gummy snack. They have a very chewy texture and are what I would consider a "tough" gummy. My family enjoys Swedish Fish and we will continue to purchase occasionally as a treat. If you haven't sampled this candy, give it a try.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I recently try this gummy fish hahaha I think it's hilarious but I like the flavor it's like a juicy thing, I love the 2 textures the one inside and the one outside they only ""bad thing"" it's that because they're super chewy they get stuck in your teeth and I hate that haahha.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?