Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I love Swedish Fish. They are addicting so I have to have self control. Every summer, I get Swedish Fish flavored water ice & it's also delicious.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cedar City

This candy always reminds me of my grandmother. We would eat these at her house every time we went to visit when I was little! They are yummy too!
Doreen K.
Doreen K.

I do have to check and see if the candies are soft before I buy them. They have a pretty good taste. The brand has always been a favorite of mine.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Conyers, GA

I love Swedish fish it is the BEST CANDY Ever ❤️😘😘😀😀 can I get to and this is my first time I heard it from my sister so I wanted to try thank you
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Syracuse, NY

Swedish fish is one of the favorites in our house, sometimes we've even bought the big 5 lb bag (not recommended because it's hard to stop eating)
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Coal City, IL

When I need something sweet and tart these are my FAVORITE gummies to go to. I love the texture and the flavor more than anything else. om nom nom
Kelcey D.
Kelcey D.

I never thought I would like these but I do! Really goey texture after chewing and they get stuck in your teeth really easily. Make sure to floss!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Tempe, AZ

THIS IS MY FAVORITE CANDY OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THIS! If your looking for something chewy and has a sweet taste IT IS GREAT!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

These will always be my favorite candies. They remind me of my childhood. No other brands compare. They taste great and are always soft and chewy.
Nessa D.
Nessa D.
Redlands, CA

These are the best candy ever ! They taste so sweet I've ate these since I was little and I still love them till this day I can't stop eating them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now