Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
I love Swedish fish, they're my go to heat snack when I want some candy and sugar. The texture and amount of sugar are just right
Itzel R.
Itzel R.
Denver, CO
I love these!! Its so much better than any other gummy. It has a very slight licorice flavor, but its a lot better than licorice
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.
These are so good!!! Perfect mix of fruity and chewy goodness. These are great for snacking, movie night or for anything really!
Koti O.
Koti O.
Montrose, MI
I love Swedish fish. they're so delicious and chewy. I usually don't like cherry flavored candy but I can't get enough of these!
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairview Heights, IL
Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candy. The flavor is always delicious and it has just the right amount of chewiness.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL
I have been eating Swedish fish since I was a child. It is so nice to see them being sold all over instead of just candy stores!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Is there anybody who doesn't like Swedish fish? These are a classic and are so good! Pop them in the freezer for an extra treat!
rosio d.
rosio d.
June 16, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love cthese candies. this is my sisters fav for movie night movies. my brothet also enjoys these for breaks at work or school.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Salem, OR
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. Whenever I'm at the checkout line, it's so hard for me not to grab a pack of these!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ
I absolutely LOVE Swedish fish!!!! You can definitely get your fix of these super Yummie fishes from five below for like $3!!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?