Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX

This is hands down my favorite candy of all time. I like to put them in the freezer and then eat them. Always chewy on the inside and great flavor!
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Carrollton , Tx

I LOVE Swedish fish. They are the best. Chewy yet not too much so,sweet but not too sweet and there is a smooth texture once you bite down into it.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.

I love this candy. Its such a guilty pleasure of mine. My family makes fun of me because i love these. There softer than gummys and easier to chew.
Aly O.
Aly O.
Bloomfield, NJ

Classic treat. Not too sweet, jus the right amount of "gumminess" and they are in a resealable bag. What more can you ask for for just a few bucks!
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Greenfield Center, NY

These have been one of my favorites since I was a kid! They're high in sugar though so I cannot eat that many. I love the flavor, its not too much.
Riley M.
Riley M.
Cedar Rapids, IA

These are a little bland and i would not eat them very often but if ur craving something thats gummy these would be a quick way to fix that craving
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA

Great candy, but I feel like these stick to your teeth too much. I always find myself picking at my teeth because they're always stuck to something
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Greendale , Wi

I always liked Swedish fish, but now my kids have developed an unhealthy obsession with them.. Better than chocolate right?? I know.. Not really..
Meg C.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY

My husband and kids love these. They're basically crack. Super sugary and gross after about 4 in my opinion, but kids love them. Highly recommend.
Emily F.
Emily F.

Who doesn't love swedish fish? they have a great taste that anyone can enjoy and if you aren't careful you will find yourself eating an entire bag
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now