The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,979 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I get these in order to treat myself while studying, they taste great and have a resealable pouch so they don't go bad.
I love Swedish fish! Perfect choice and an enjoyable snack throughout large crowds. I have loved these since childhood.
I feel like a little kid when I eat these. There chewy and sweet. Good snack. You can keep them in the car or ur purse.
Love Swedish fish!!! Such a great and tasty snack! We usually buy the warehouse size bag because we enjoy them so much!
I love swedish fish and eat them all the time!! They taste great and are very affordable, so I eat them whenever I can.
Swedish fish the class the candy and they're amazing. I don't eat them too often are usually just have them as a treat.
These are one of my favorite candies. I love their sweet flavor and gooey, gummy texture. There is nothing not to like!
My son loves his fish! We get these because they don't make a mess! Every time we go to Walmart he needs his gummy fish
These are dangerous. They come in a giant resealable bag that just sits there and wants you to eat it. Delicious though
This is my all time favorite candy there are no other candies like this, It has a very chewy sweet mouth watering taste
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos