Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Charleston, WV

Perfect snack to have even on a daily basis. Not too sweet and good snack for kids that I can keep in my household that's not too pricey. Very affordable.
Calista W.
Calista W.

One of the best gummy candies ever invented. It tastes awesome. It comes in different flavors and colors. They come in different size bags and fish count.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Columbus, GA

This use to be my favorite candy but then it started having too much wax or oil on them. It's not too sweet but sweet enough to get rid of a sweet tooth .
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO

Besides the brach's pick a mix display, this was one of my first experiences of bulk candy at the mall. I am so happy that there are small boxes to enjoy.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Janesville, Wi

My favorite all time candy!!!! I ate them like crazy when I was pregnant. You need to eat them pretty quick or zip lock them up or they get stale and hard
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA

Swedish fish is my two year olds favorite candy. I don't know why. I have never tried them. Maybe it's the fun shape but they are definitely kid approved.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY

We can never tire of eating these fish. They are very yummy and adorable, the kids love them a great deal and they are super easy to find and inexpensive.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA

Childhood candy is bomb.
If you've never had these you haven't lived DUH !
These are so yummy , sweet and cute :) gummies that are better than gummy bears
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Marshall, MN

Always my go to candy, i absolutely love Swedish Fish! My boyfriend and I eat these like crazy. I totally recommend these to anyone who loves gummy candy.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC

One of my family's favorite gummy candies! These have a coating on the outside that make them not as sticky as other gummy candies. The flavor is perfect.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?