Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Michaele B.
Michaele B.
Eatonville, WA

These are my husband's absolute favorite. I can't keep them in the house at all because he will eat an entire back as soon as I bring them home.
Carlina F.
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ

Swedish Fish are a favorite in our house. I love the bag with the large fish of the original red flavor. They are easy to find at any drugstore.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

I've loved swedish fish since I was little! Great flavor and chewy all around a great candy! Good price also and can normally find it anywhere!
Christal W.
Christal W.
Colchester, CT

Recommend to try chewy kind of a unique flavor. Can be found at gas stations pharmacy, movie theaters. Way better than your typical Gummy candy
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
San Diego, CA

Always delicious. Always classic. Nothing can beat opening a bag of Swedish fish and feeling nostalgic. Wish it had natural ingredients though!
Emily R.
Emily R.

I love swedish fish because they are a good sweet snack to eat when you don't want chocolate. I like that they don't have a strong cherry taste
Margaret L.
Margaret L.
Richmond, VA

I love swedish fish! They are delicious! If you like cherry flavored things then you will like these. They are gummy like i enjoy and delicious
 Gannon J.
Gannon J.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Very sweet smooth and tasty fish kids love them and so do I I wish they had bigger sizes and that you could buy it in bulk because it's so good
Christian h.
Christian h.
Ft Wainwright, AK

These are so good. We don't buy sweets often but this is my kids pick when we let them choose a treat, and of course we snag a few for ourself.
Sometimes I don't purchase these for a really long time and then when I finally do again, I completely forget how delicious and great they are.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now