The Best Gummy Candies: 17K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,861 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These tasty treats are a family favorite one bag can last a long time and can satisfy the pickiest eaters
Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy!! I love how they are chewy and sweet. My kids love them too.
Love them. The whole family loves them. My problem with them is once I start eating them, I can not stop!
I love Swedish Fish! they are soft and chewy but not overly sticky. they don't have a super string flavor
Perfect go to movie snack. Not too sticky like other gummy snacks and always thr same consistent flavor.
These are my favorite candy. I love eating these candies. I eat these even when I don't have a cheat day
This is one of my favorite candies I can eat the whole bag in one sitting and I don't share these at all
Probably the best candy ever! Swedish fish are so soft and chewy! They are also sweet but not too sweet!
I always purchase this bag for decorating cakes or to display in a candy jar, they are a flavorful gummy
I love Swedish fish. They are so sogt and have the best flavor. These are my go to snack when traveling.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos