The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,408 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Who DOESN'T love Swedish Fish? These little fish are so delicious, you can't just eat one (or ten!) They are small, chewy, gummy, and oh-so delicious. They have a great cherry flavor and have been a favorite candy of mine since I was a small child.
SWEDISH FISH! I mean come on, who doesn't like them!? This sweet, chewy, cherry candy is delicious, all year round. I love that they came out with the big bags, because every time I buy them, everyone wants them
Have you ever went to Ikea just to buy swedish fish? Me either..... While Dots are hands down my favorite candy, I just love the texture & sweet taste of swedish fish. Perfect for park picnics & drive in movies. Oh, and you know, more places that Ikea sell 'em.
One of my favorite gummy choices. I'm super weird and like to open the bag and let them sit awhile and get chewier... They are great for road trips, airplanes, movies or any time you need to keep your mouth busy.
Very sweet. I love these when they come in the huge bag. I think they are the most affordable when you get them at Sam's club or Costco. Very good value. I like the taste but I hate when they get stuck to your teeth. I would recommend these to anyone
Review for: 6-8 Bags
My kiddo loves these. Okay, so do I. Our local water-ice shops even carried a "Swedish Fish" flavored water ice (Italian ice/slushie type of dessert) and I have to say, it was delightful. What isn't to love? It's red. It's sugary. It isn't quite cherry, not quite fruit-punch, just uniquely Swedish fish. Not overly gummy, not too sticky. Just yum.
Swedish Fish are a classic candy that most people have had. I love that these are chewy, but not too chewy. I usually get mine at Target mainly because it's impossible to come out of that store with just one item.
Swedish fish is a red cherry licorice candy that is great for snacking and having something sweet byut not to unhealthy for you. it is chewy and soft and perfect but you have to make sure you get ones that are in date if not they can be hard and to chewy!
Great for the mood of something sweet and chewy and they taste amazing i don't know how to explain it but it really is a great gummy. They taste great and are fun to look at and play with with kids they love them
Love! The candy is very delicious, very addicting, and perfect for the movies. You need to buy a gummy type candy if you get popcorn to help get the kernels out of your teeth. Plus having something sweet to go with the salty is always a great choice.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos