Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
Swedish fish are ago to treat in our family, my kids love their sweet chewiness, they're a good price and you get lots in the bag
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA
Love how it is chewy but not too much where it hurts your teeth and it is not too sugary which is a great bonus when eating candy
Carina I.
Carina I.
San Leandro, CA
Best candy ever. Sweet without being too sweet. Gummy without being too sticky. I don't know why these candy aren't more popular.
Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
Hicksville, NY
Swedish Fish are such a delicious candy. Just like the my favorite red Sour Patch Kid but without the sour that bothers my mouth.
Johanna l.
Johanna l.
This is a good team name brings back memories from my childhood what are used to sell them for a penny each one they're delicious
Itzel R.
Itzel R.
Denver, CO
I love these!! Its so much better than any other gummy. It has a very slight licorice flavor, but its a lot better than licorice
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.
These are so good!!! Perfect mix of fruity and chewy goodness. These are great for snacking, movie night or for anything really!
Koti O.
Koti O.
Montrose, MI
I love Swedish fish. they're so delicious and chewy. I usually don't like cherry flavored candy but I can't get enough of these!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sometimes I just need my fish fix! Nothing else tastes quite like Swedish fish,chick is why I'll always be going back for more !
Athena Z.
Athena Z.
Chewy, non fat and perfect snacks because its low calorie. cheap and sweet. i love this. its been my favorite since i was little
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?