Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

Love these!!! I eat all of them in one day. They are addicting. I remember buying them for a penny when I was a kid. These are my favorite childhood candy.
Alysha S.
Alysha S.
Kissimmee, Fl

Love this gummy treat ! I can never eat a couple I end up eating the whole bag. They are very affordable and you can get them at any store that sells candy
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH; the fat free candy! This original chew has a classic flavor and is recognizable for its longevity. You can't go wrong with this candy.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

One of my favorite candy's as a kid! Glad they still have these around. They are delicious. If you haven't had these yet there is something wrong with you!
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

These are one of my favorite candies. The re sealable bag is great, but I love when the Swedish fish get dried out a bit. They have sort of a berry flavor.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

I love Swedish Fish! They are just sweet enough and I LOVE the texture and shape. They are perfect anywhere; on the plane, at the movie theater or at home.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI

I love Swedish fish candy. I love the flavor and it's very chewy, but not too chewy. I believe the bag is a zipper bag which keeps the fish soft and chewy.
Murphy G.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI

The color is vibrant and full of life. The flavor is faintly strawberry with a lick of cherry. Possibly my second favorite gummy candy besides gummy bears.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Oh, what can I say about Swedish Fish? Swedish Fish are my favorite candy in the world. They are not too gummy and have a delicious flavor. I'm hooked! HA!
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
Thomasville, GA

Sweetish fish are the bomb!!! They are my top favorite candy and sooooooo delish! To anyone who hasn't tried them- go get you some NOW! They are AHHMAZING!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?