Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kelcey D.
Kelcey D.

I never thought I would like these but I do! Really goey texture after chewing and they get stuck in your teeth really easily. Make sure to floss!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.

I love the red fish every since i was little my dad always got me these at the penny store and now i buy them all the time ....its the favorite!!!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

These are delicious, but do stick in my teeth pretty easily. Also, if you eat too many your mouth might start to get sore from all the chewing lol
Emily F.
Emily F.

Who doesn't love swedish fish? they have a great taste that anyone can enjoy and if you aren't careful you will find yourself eating an entire bag
Abby H.
Abby H.
Tempe, AZ

THIS IS MY FAVORITE CANDY OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THIS! If your looking for something chewy and has a sweet taste IT IS GREAT!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD

MY FAVORITE! These are great to have on hand for kids and adults nice flavor and doesn't stick to the roof of your mouth or teeth as bad as others
Gabi P.
Gabi P.

Perfectly sweet and gummy. They are so sticky so careful because they stick to th teeth and roof of the mouth. Other than that they are delicious.
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.

I didn't think I'd like these i always avoided them. A friend in school offered me one and I tired it, ever since then they're my favorite candy.
Nehemie C.
Nehemie C.

Taste delicious just like gummy worms. I like their unique appearance, however I think you should leave out the gelatin for a vegan candy option.
Mayah J.
Mayah J.
Georgetown, KY

These are so good I eat them up so fast they are delicious and they flavor is the best . I live for chewy candy and this is one of my favorites
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now