Add a Photo
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Kingston , NY
I love sweedish fish

These are the best. Always soft and that unique taste. the only problem is I can't stop eating once I start.
Johanna l.
Johanna l.
This is a good team name brings back memories from my childhood what are used to sell them for a penny each one they're delicious
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
I love Swedish fish, they're my go to heat snack when I want some candy and sugar. The texture and amount of sugar are just right
Koti O.
Koti O.
Montrose, MI
I love Swedish fish. they're so delicious and chewy. I usually don't like cherry flavored candy but I can't get enough of these!
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.
These are so good!!! Perfect mix of fruity and chewy goodness. These are great for snacking, movie night or for anything really!
Itzel R.
Itzel R.
Denver, CO
I love these!! Its so much better than any other gummy. It has a very slight licorice flavor, but its a lot better than licorice
rosio d.
rosio d.
June 16, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love cthese candies. this is my sisters fav for movie night movies. my brothet also enjoys these for breaks at work or school.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
I just quite literally ate a bag of these, they aren't my favorite candy but they will sure do if I'm looking for a sweet candy.
Athena Z.
Athena Z.
Chewy, non fat and perfect snacks because its low calorie. cheap and sweet. i love this. its been my favorite since i was little
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL
I have been eating Swedish fish since I was a child. It is so nice to see them being sold all over instead of just candy stores!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?