The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,992 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Just tried this candy recently and it's so good as Long as it's fresh! If it isn't fresh it'll be hard and hard to chew
Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies, the taste isn't too strong and it's hard to stop eating them once you start
There are okay, i would never go out of my way to purchase them. if someone offered a couple 50 % chance ill deny them.
Swedish Fish are great. When I had to start eating Gluten Free I was so pleased to find out that these fit my new diet!
I feel like a little kid when I eat these. There chewy and sweet. Good snack. You can keep them in the car or ur purse.
Swedish fish is a classic candy that everyone grandma had lol and I loved it!! This candy will alway be the best candy.
Swedish fish is the best fishes i taste and sweeted and yummyiest lol it is so good i love them they are one my of favs
I love Swedish fish! Perfect choice and an enjoyable snack throughout large crowds. I have loved these since childhood.
I love swedish fish and eat them all the time!! They taste great and are very affordable, so I eat them whenever I can.
I love Swedish fish and so does my daughter! These are perfect to take with us in the car as they are already in a cup!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos