Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Mayah J.
Mayah J.
Georgetown, KY

These are so good I eat them up so fast they are delicious and they flavor is the best . I live for chewy candy and this is one of my favorites
Angie P.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA

These would have to be one of my fiance's favorite chewy snacks! we buy the large bag and it never seems to last! love the texture and sweetness!
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.

I didn't think I'd like these i always avoided them. A friend in school offered me one and I tired it, ever since then they're my favorite candy.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Shorewood, IL

Swedish fish are the bomb! Every time I buy a bag, they are always soft and chewy. Ive never had a hard swedish fish. Love the resealable big bag.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA

Once you start eating Swedish Fish, you won't be able to stop. I only deducted one point because I don't find them as flavorful as other candies.
Nehemie C.
Nehemie C.

Taste delicious just like gummy worms. I like their unique appearance, however I think you should leave out the gelatin for a vegan candy option.
Eichelle  F.
Eichelle F.

This is the best candy . Whenever in a mood of sweets this is the best. I get this at Walgreens price is good. Live this candy forever and ever.
Emilie W.
Emilie W.
Guilford, CT

My husband loves Swedish fish so this is my go to for Valentine's Day - a good price at the local pharmacy and they're never stale tasting. Yum!
Kimi A.
Kimi A.
Mckinney, TX

I love these sweet chewy cherry flavored gummies. You can find at any store. The knock off brands are waxy and don't compare. These are the best
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Reading, PA

Have been my favorite since I was a kid. Still is. The taste is delicious. The taste has not changed even after all these years. Still the same.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now