The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My granddaughter loves these for a treat -very yummy and fun.buy at Kroger will continue to purchase
Delicious snack. Can much when you have a sweet tooth. Best thing you can share if you buy the pack.
I like these better than gummy bears. They're so delicious. I usually get them at the movie theater.
These are super good if your looking for something gummy yet sweet. But not too sweet! It's perfect!
Pretty good snack. Tasty and chewy. Great for cake or cupcake decorating for certain themed parties.
I love Swedish Fish they ate really gummy with a very juicy cherty flavor. I can't stop eating them.
Favorite candy. Definitely has an acquired taste but so good for a quick easy snack. Packs easy too.
I've always loved hear and the sweet taste with the not overly gummy texture! I but these everywhere
My son's favorite candy. Of course me and my husband dig in every now and then. These are delicious!
I love eating Swedish fish while watching movies. They are not too pricey for the amount in each bag
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos