Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lacey  G.
Lacey G.
Rochelle, IL
I like these but they are very hard to chew sometimes. Great price and the candy is good because it's been around for a long time.
Karla B.
Karla B.
One of my favorites growing up and still now. I do notice that they are not easy to find as the once were and can be a bit pricey.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
Are you surpassed by these candies in the store until one day I decided to buy them and try them and I've never been more pleased.
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI
The OG candy. These are just too hard to resist. I love the flavor so much. Plus, you feel like you're not eating as many calories
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL
I first tried these when I was little, and at a friend's house..ever since I still think they are some of the tastiest gummies! :)
April F.
April F.
Santee, CA
Best candy ever! Has a sweet taste but not TOO sweet and the artificial flavoring isn't over powering either! Highly recommend it!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
My favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the taste of Swedish Fish. There is just something about them that is so satisfying to me.
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Iron Station, NC
March 23, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
One of my absolute favorite treats the mini go packs keeps it within moderation and gives me a little prize for the end of my day.
Ranna A.
Ranna A.
My favorite candy of all time! Can never go wrong with Swedish fish. You can't just eat one....they keep you coming back for more.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Livingston, NJ
A classic from my childhood, you can't go wrong with these delicious candies! They are actually vegan and are worth every calorie!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?