Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA

Once you start eating Swedish Fish, you won't be able to stop. I only deducted one point because I don't find them as flavorful as other candies.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Is there a better candy? I buy the huge jumbo bag and I seriously think it last 3-4 days. I can just pop handfuls and a time this is just my jam.
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.

I didn't think I'd like these i always avoided them. A friend in school offered me one and I tired it, ever since then they're my favorite candy.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Brookfield, CT

OMG! I've loved these since I was a kid. My only complaint is that the multi-flavor packs are too hard to find. I don't always just want the red!
Mayah J.
Mayah J.
Georgetown, KY

These are so good I eat them up so fast they are delicious and they flavor is the best . I live for chewy candy and this is one of my favorites
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.

Love love love these. They are my total weakness. I love their soft, chewy texture and yummy flavor. They certainly take me back to my childhood.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Longview, TX

Yummy and chewy cherry candy shaped like little fish. It's not a destict cherry flavor but.mild and sweet which even non-cherry lovers can enjoy.
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Caldwell, NJ

Love these! Especially when they are fresh. I have bought them and been disappointed if they are really hard. Like the yellow and green ones too!
Amy C.
Amy C.

My children really enjoy these. Whenever we see them in the grocery store they always want me to pick up more. They say the flavor is the best!!!
jawana h.
jawana h.
Gray, KY

This is an amazing snack! Swedish Fish are my favorite candy! They taste amazing, are perfectly chewy, and can be beaten anywhere without a mess!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now