The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,430 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Great classic candy. Eating these makes me feel like a little kid again. You can find them at almost any store!
These I eat everyone once I a while. They have a cook texture and a decent flavor but I get sick of them easily
Great gummy candy for all ages, has an amazing flavor and adorable little fish shades perfect gummy consistency
I love the taste of swedish fish, but I am not a huge fan of the after-taste. They often get stuck on my teeth.
I just bought a bag of these a couple days ago because I brought my daughter to the movies. These are so good!!
One of my fav candy they are so good and have a really nice juicy fruity flavor to them really recommend these
These are my step dads favorite. They taste great and are affordable they can also be used as cute decorations
These are so good. They remind me of my childhood which is really fun! Love the flavor and th bite sized fish.
Swedish fish are delicious! They are very chewy and the fish shape makes me very fun to eat. Tastes great too!
Yummmmm I love these and I love that I can find again all if the sudden. I used to wait till Easter every year
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos