Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
Raymondville, TX

My nephew ADORES these candies. There are so many different types of candy he can chose when we're grocery shopping but he picks these so often.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Reading, PA

Have been my favorite since I was a kid. Still is. The taste is delicious. The taste has not changed even after all these years. Still the same.
Emilie W.
Emilie W.
Guilford, CT

My husband loves Swedish fish so this is my go to for Valentine's Day - a good price at the local pharmacy and they're never stale tasting. Yum!
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Tustin, CA

My favorite chewy candy. Swedish fish has a really great chewy consistency for a soft candy. Love that it's all red which is my favorite flavor.
Latoya T.
Latoya T.
Steger, IL

I enjoy eating this brand very tasty and fun to play with. I like the design of the fish as well I like to play with the kids before we eat them
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

These are so good. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting! I love their fruity flavor, chewy and soft middle- probably one of my favorite candies.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Fort St John, BC

My favorite treat! very soft and full of flavor. they do cost a bit more then your average gummy treat but well worth it, always my go-to candy
MaryK H.
MaryK H.
Sheridan, WY

My favorite candy of all time! When I need my sugar fix I go for this great vegan treat. Who needs yucky animal byproduct with this yummy treat.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Salem, OH

My all time favorite candy. These little guys are amazing and addicting! If you live under a rock and haven't tried these- run to the store now!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ

Swedish fish is a good alternative to gummy bears. What makes Swedish fish different is the gooeyness it has compared to the other gummy snacks.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now