Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Luxx M.
Luxx M.

Swedish Fish are so yummy and chewy and one of my favorite candies. The last forever. And they are Vegan.makes me happy to find good unexpected vegan candy.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Bloomfield, NJ

Love love love Swedish Fish! I usually eat them in the summer because I usually win them on the boardwalk. But they're definitely a favorite candy of mine.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

This is a great snack but when I eat a lot of it my stomach starts to hurt. I would recommend this product because it tastes good but I wouldn't overdo it.
Allie B.
Allie B.

Love swedish fish. if you need some sugar then you should definitely have these around, eat a few and they do the trick! Good flavor and very cheap to buy.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY

Love these. Not a fan of the different colored ones. But the original ones are great. Full of flavor. Great texture. I love them hard to eat just a couple.
Alysha S.
Alysha S.
Kissimmee, Fl

Love this gummy treat ! I can never eat a couple I end up eating the whole bag. They are very affordable and you can get them at any store that sells candy
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD

Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. Just a classic candy that makes you remember your childhood. Can't go wrong with a classic candy.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

One of my favorite candy's as a kid! Glad they still have these around. They are delicious. If you haven't had these yet there is something wrong with you!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Glasgow, VA

My sister loves these and I think they are a good change up when you're craving something sweet but want something different. Definitely has its own taste.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

I love Swedish Fish! They are just sweet enough and I LOVE the texture and shape. They are perfect anywhere; on the plane, at the movie theater or at home.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now