BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
I love this candy! I just recently tried it for the first time at a friend's wedding on her candy bar (beach themed, of course). I was in love! It was so delicious. It had a great flavor, great texture and was just so delicious! I bought some the next day! My favorite movie snack for sure!
Clare C.
Swedish fish are my addiction they feel my energy every morning when I go to the nurses office I tell her that I have beds for iPads and she says hey do you want to eat some Swedish fish I'll get you a Diet Coke to this is the highlight of my day
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
These candy fish are so addictive and good. But be aware: they will make you go to the bathroom if you eat too many. That's the only downside. The other issue is that you basically eat the whole bag before you know it then are in the bathroom a lot.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So fun to eat and the one flavor is soo yummy ... It's a very unique gummy and isn't as sticky as must gummies . It depends where they are purchased most times you can get them for a decent price. I would totally recommend these they are yummy !
Coco S.
Fargo, ND
Review for: 6-8 Bags more...
Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? These have been one of my go-to candy craving solutions for the last 15 years at least! The only time these aren't good is when retailers don't keep their stock fresh. They get hard and stuck in your teeth and it's just no bueno. Otherwise, these are great!
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite go to treats. I was hesitant when introduced to them, but I now love the flavor and the fact that they are a simple treat without as much sugar as other candies.. Plus they don't melt like other candies in your hand.
Jamie R.
Pocatello, ID
Review for: Bag more...
How can anyone not love swedish fish? Ive loved these since I was a kid and now I get to watch my kids love them as well. We get a pack at every movie theater and usually on every long drive we take. I don't love the big ones as much as the little ones, they just seem to clean up better.
Wendy B.
Rogue River , OR
Swedish Fish make me have memories of my Great Grandma! When I was little she would come to where I lived and go to Sears to the candy counter and get 2 lbs. Of Swedish fish. Then when Sears removed the counter it was hard to find them. It is great to be able to buy them and tell my kids who love them they are like their Great Grandma, because she loved them too! Thanks for bringing back memories!
Christina L.
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. Its the best chewy gummy candy money can buy. I've had different things with Swedish fish, Italian ice, mixed drinks and so much more. I always seem to buy Swedish fish every time I'm at a convenience store i can get enough!
Ali L.
YUM! If you like the red sour patch kids best, you'll love these! They taste just like sour patch kids once you've eaten off all of the sour part! They're so sweet, chewy, and delicious. I love the flavor that they have and how cheap they are, too!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?