The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,285 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite candy. Brings back childhood memories. These are soft, gooey and fulfills my sweet tooth!
Who doesn't like a perfectly sweet fruity and chewy fat free food shaped like a fish? I mean, really?
My children like these on the go cups. They are great for in the vehicle and for on the go elsewhere.
My absolute favorite candy for traveling, snacking, or sharing. So simple, so delicious. More please!
I love these things. I have since I was a kid. Very affordable & so yummy! Everyone needs to try them
Gummy candies are my favorite. I can eat an entire bag and these are not too sweet and are delicious.
A classic! Great snack. Delicious flavor. A definite crowd pleaser! Quality product with great taste.
I love Swedish fish. The only problem is when I bite into it it feels like it's ripping my teeth out.
I absolutely love Swedish fish. I could eat them all the time. They are chewy and have a good flavor.
I like the taste and I love sharing with my brothers and how they play with them before they eat them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos