Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Karla B.
Karla B.
One of my favorites growing up and still now. I do notice that they are not easy to find as the once were and can be a bit pricey.
Lesly R.
Lesly R.
N Branford, CT
June 1, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I can get tired of these but then out of no where I go back to this candy. Love it and how detailed it is if you really look at it
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.
Nice to enjoy by yourself or with friends and family, a little bit to chewy but there so good its almost hard to stop eating them.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
Are you surpassed by these candies in the store until one day I decided to buy them and try them and I've never been more pleased.
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI
The OG candy. These are just too hard to resist. I love the flavor so much. Plus, you feel like you're not eating as many calories
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL
I first tried these when I was little, and at a friend's house..ever since I still think they are some of the tastiest gummies! :)
April F.
April F.
Santee, CA
Best candy ever! Has a sweet taste but not TOO sweet and the artificial flavoring isn't over powering either! Highly recommend it!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
My favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the taste of Swedish Fish. There is just something about them that is so satisfying to me.
Ranna A.
Ranna A.
My favorite candy of all time! Can never go wrong with Swedish fish. You can't just eat one....they keep you coming back for more.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Sharon Springs, NY
Such a big bag lasts forever. I bought them as a present for my father and he ate on them for a couple of months. I love them too.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?