Add a Photo
Photos (55)
trevinia t.
trevinia t.
Stone Mountain, GA

I like swedish fish but it is very sticky and gummy and gets stuck to my teeth.its very tasty and i have been seeing a lot of advertisements lately.
Riley M.
Riley M.
Cedar Rapids, IA

These are a little bland and i would not eat them very often but if ur craving something thats gummy these would be a quick way to fix that craving
daniella c.
daniella c.
Midway city , Ca

I love swedish fish every single time i go to the store i just have to buy these delicious candy. They are full of flavor they make my mouth watery
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Greenfield Center, NY

These have been one of my favorites since I was a kid! They're high in sugar though so I cannot eat that many. I love the flavor, its not too much.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Carrollton , Tx

I LOVE Swedish fish. They are the best. Chewy yet not too much so,sweet but not too sweet and there is a smooth texture once you bite down into it.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX

This is hands down my favorite candy of all time. I like to put them in the freezer and then eat them. Always chewy on the inside and great flavor!
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Greendale , Wi

I always liked Swedish fish, but now my kids have developed an unhealthy obsession with them.. Better than chocolate right?? I know.. Not really..
Meg C.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY

My husband and kids love these. They're basically crack. Super sugary and gross after about 4 in my opinion, but kids love them. Highly recommend.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I love Swedish Fish. They are addicting so I have to have self control. Every summer, I get Swedish Fish flavored water ice & it's also delicious.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

These will always be my favorite candies. They remind me of my childhood. No other brands compare. They taste great and are always soft and chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now