Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Karen W.
Karen W.
Berkley, MI

One of my all time favorite candies to eat. Love the flavor. No other brand can even come close to tasting as good as swedish fish. Love love love love them
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI

These can be so addicting!! Sometimes we get a bad bag, and they can be very hard to chew. You also have to be careful if you've had any dental work done!!
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH

One of my favorite! I love these little red guys. I pull them, squish them, and chew them. Never fails, they always get stuck in my teeth, but so worth it!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

These candies are so good, they're a weird good though. the flavor is very hard to describe. nothing like anything else ive tasted. they are super delicious!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD

Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. Just a classic candy that makes you remember your childhood. Can't go wrong with a classic candy.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Glasgow, VA

My sister loves these and I think they are a good change up when you're craving something sweet but want something different. Definitely has its own taste.
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN

This is my favorite candy! If you freeze it, they taste really good too! I get them from the dollar tree because it's a small portion. I love Swedish fish!
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Sedgwick, KS

Only eat this candy on halloween, but when I do receive it, I feel like I've struck gold. may be the only person who actually likes this candy but oh well.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

Love these!!! I eat all of them in one day. They are addicting. I remember buying them for a penny when I was a kid. These are my favorite childhood candy.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Harrisburg, NC

Super sweet but have a really good cherry flavor. The only thing about these that I could do with out is the aftermath of having candy stuck in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?