Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Danni M.
Danni M.
Fort McMurray, AB

Cult classic. Perfect flavor, and great for passing around a BBQ or fire. Always in our bag when we go camping, on a road trip or just shopping.
Amy C.
Amy C.

My children really enjoy these. Whenever we see them in the grocery store they always want me to pick up more. They say the flavor is the best!!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Longview, TX

Yummy and chewy cherry candy shaped like little fish. It's not a destict cherry flavor but.mild and sweet which even non-cherry lovers can enjoy.
Annaliese Z.
Annaliese Z.
cazenovia , ny

i really like these but they taste sort of waxy and very fake. Theyre cheap and sometimes i crave them but they arent one of my favorite candies.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Shorewood, IL

Swedish fish are the bomb! Every time I buy a bag, they are always soft and chewy. Ive never had a hard swedish fish. Love the resealable big bag.
Mayah J.
Mayah J.
Georgetown, KY

These are so good I eat them up so fast they are delicious and they flavor is the best . I live for chewy candy and this is one of my favorites
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.

I didn't think I'd like these i always avoided them. A friend in school offered me one and I tired it, ever since then they're my favorite candy.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA

Once you start eating Swedish Fish, you won't be able to stop. I only deducted one point because I don't find them as flavorful as other candies.
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Caldwell, NJ

Love these! Especially when they are fresh. I have bought them and been disappointed if they are really hard. Like the yellow and green ones too!
Monica S.
Monica S.

I've been eating Swedish fish since I was little! always have been my favorite candy!! I can eat these for hours!! just wish they contained more!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now