Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Birmingham, AL

Swedish Fish are a staple in my household! Its an orignal favorite. If someone doesn't like swedish fish then they aren't welcome in my home! haha!
Jen S.
Jen S.

Weive Swedish fish. The Texture is both firm and gummy at the same time, and the flavor is very pleasing. They are really good for movie nights. :)
Trish C.
Trish C.
Monroe, MI

These are my favorite old school candy! my dad introduced me to these when I was a kid, every time I eat them makes me remember our fishing trips 😊
Emily F.
Emily F.

Who doesn't love swedish fish? they have a great taste that anyone can enjoy and if you aren't careful you will find yourself eating an entire bag
Madison L.
Madison L.
Conyers, GA

I love Swedish fish it is the BEST CANDY Ever ❤️😘😘😀😀 can I get to and this is my first time I heard it from my sister so I wanted to try thank you
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I love Swedish Fish. They are addicting so I have to have self control. Every summer, I get Swedish Fish flavored water ice & it's also delicious.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oromocto, NB, NB

Mmmm I love Swedish fish, sweet , chewy, and the shapes are cute what's not to love? lol my kids love these too. they are my favorite movie snack.
Kelcey D.
Kelcey D.

I never thought I would like these but I do! Really goey texture after chewing and they get stuck in your teeth really easily. Make sure to floss!
Tinamarie R.
Tinamarie R.
Duncanville, TX

I have love these since I was a kid and the candy lady sold them for a penny. still the same great taste that bring back great childhood memories.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.

I may have found an original use for these: potty training. One fish for every time my little one went potty and he we out of pull ups in no time!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now