Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Moniz B.
Moniz B.
Austin, TX

I love to buy the big bag and take a hand full for a nice treat during the afternoon or a dessert after dinner. Cures that sweet tooth craving I get.
Marcy D.
Marcy D.

I prefer the red swedish fish. they are an all time favorite. They do tend to stick to your teeth which can end badly for some people I would assume.
This was another one of my childhood favorites. I still eat them from time to time when I want it for the snack and I'm not in the mood for chocolate
Kristen L.
Kristen L.

Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies! Anytime that i get a sweet tooth i find my self buying these! I have always loved them since i was a kid.
Fran B.
Fran B.
Renton, WA

Swedish Fish is delicious. They are soft and chewy. Swedish Fish are a perfect little snack that can also be used to make childerns drinks look cute.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Pensacola, FL

This candy is okay, but it's lacking in flavor. I bought these at a local conscience store per request of my best friend. His favorite, but not mine.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Erie, PA

Favorite candy on earth. Resealable bag makes them last forever without getting hard. My whole family loves them. We use them for cleaning incentives
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Severn, MD

The perfect candy to chew on! These candies fulfilly my craving without me feeling too guilty about eating candy since they aren't that sweet at all!
Anna D.
Anna D.
West Windsor, NJ

I want to write the word yum over and over again . These are my favorite candies of all . I use them as s sugar boost when I do long distance cycling
Lupita C.
Lupita C.

They are the bomb .com! Have so much flavor! Are perfectly chewy and the flavor last long! Price is a little hight for gummies, but totally worth it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now