The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,979 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are great. Sweet and gummy. Really great flavor and not overly gummy. These are not only yummy but fun also.
Swedish fish are amazing . I absolutely love these they taste so good. They're arnt to sweet and I bought them at walmart
Love Swedish fish even if they can stick in my teeth. They are chewy and sweet and I could eat a whole bag in a sitting!
Love Swedish fish! Not too tangy, not TOO sweet. They're just the perfect gummies and I could eat them all day everyday.
My kids love this candy. As an adult i think its groos, horrible texture and leaves a medicine after taste in your mouth
Swedish fish so yummy if you don't like it how bc these an really good and the best over all like I can have this any day
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. I really like eating them at the movies, and I tend to buy them at walmart.
Not a huge fan of this candy personally. They're good, but sometimes SUPER chewy and get stuck in the teeth pretty badly
A classic candy that brings back the sweet memories of my childhood. I love the cherry flavor and the chewy consistency.
I love the Swedish fish candies they are cute but tasty and having them in small bags makes them easy to carry with you!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos