Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Fatima O.
Fatima O.
Lincoln City, OR

As a vegan these are nice yummy cruelty free treats to have at home or on the trip. It is normally really hard to find this type of product without gelatin.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
West Islip, NY

I like Swedish fish because they consistently taste the same and somehow they come off as less sweet than other candies but still satisfies the sweet tooth.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Minnetonka, MN

Absolute favorite candy there is. I prefer these all-red bags to the mixed fruit packs. There's just something so much better about the original red flavor.
Luxx M.
Luxx M.

Swedish Fish are so yummy and chewy and one of my favorite candies. The last forever. And they are Vegan.makes me happy to find good unexpected vegan candy.
abigail s.
abigail s.
Mount Sterling, IL

Best candy on the market. Good texture and very nice flavors. i buy this over and over again. it is easily found. i purchased at a local drugstore. love it!
Nusrat C.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY

My friend always gets these for me and she got me hooked on these fish. It's addicting and I prefer them rather than sour patch. There chewy and taste good.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

Swedish fish were my favorite penny candy when I was younger. They have a great one of a kind flavor. Still love these ad an adult and give them to my kids.
Katy R.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR

Swedish Fish are SO GOOD! Like, what's up, Sweden? If I go into your country will you let me steal some of your miraculous, gummy red fish from your waters?
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Mentor On Lk, OH

Great chewy snack. Swedish fish are your typical chewy candy that I enjoy. If you're a fan of chewy candy that isn't overly sweet then you have to try this.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Berkley, MI

One of my all time favorite candies to eat. Love the flavor. No other brand can even come close to tasting as good as swedish fish. Love love love love them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?