The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have always loved Swedish fish. JuJu coins remind me a lot of them, and I could eat them both a few times a week, and never get sick of them!!
One of the few chewy candies I can eat as a vegan, Swedish Fish manage to have a flavor I just can't place. All I know is that they're delicious!
These have been my favorite candy since I was a child. I love that they are not a hard chewy candy and instead they basically melt in your mouth.
My oldest son loves these. Swedish fish are his favorite. Anytime we are in a store with candy, they are the first thing he goes to. Every time.
I tried these fish a few times and never really liked the flavor. They are very hard to chew as well. Definitely would choose gummy bears instead
Another one of those candies that makes me nostalgic. These have a flavor that I don't think any other candy has managed to duplicate. Try them!
Love Swedish fish! They so great and never get old. They’re cheap and last long so you don’t have to worry about them going bad or getting hard.
I love swedish fish. I think they are cute and perfect size to eat. They are packed with flavor and have the perfect texture not to hard or soft.
Best candy ever great flavored easy to take with you when on the go easy to eat but hate that it sticks to your teeth and can be hard to get off
I have always loved this candy. It's sweet and delicious flavor make it the perfect snack! The only downside is that it gets stuck in your teeth.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos