BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
As a vegan it is very important for me to have a gummy candy without gelatin! These are soft and chewy and I can eat the entire bag without getting sick of it! You can pick this up almost anywhere; Target, Walgreens, etc. I always pick these up when I lay eyes on them
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a classic fruity chewy candy. It has kind of a strawberry flavor and its not too soft or too chewy to eat. I always forget about them, but once I start eating them I get addicted! I'd rather eat these than twizzlers.
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA
These candies always remind me of my childhood. There is no other candy quite like them. There is a coating on the outside of the gummy that is sweet and delicious. They don't get a full 5 stars because they always get stuck in my teeth which is a bit of a nuisance.
Maddy M.
Swedish Fish are so tasty. They're one of my favorite sweets. They have such good flavor and it. The only problem I have is, they get stuck in your teeth very easily.
McKenna H.
Love, love, love Swedish fish. My favorite candy to snack on at the movie theater. They are so delicious, soft and gummy. Whenever I crave something that is not chocolate these are usually my go to candy of choice. Would advise everyone to at least give them a try!
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have always loved Swedish fish. Delicious first of all. When I started training for a half marathon I found out something else that made me love them more. I can treat myself within reason even when carb loading, because these have a surprising amount of carbs!
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
LOVE, LOVE swedish fish .. definitely a good candy to have when you have a sweet tooth. To me though, swedish fish has a type of cherry flavor, but it is still good. Swedish fish also goes well w/ certain alcoholic beverages ;)
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite candy and has been since I was little. I love them when they are fresh and aren't too hard and sticky on my teeth. The packaging is great and I love the bright colors. I wish I saw them in the stores more often in smaller bags, however.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My daughter must have seen a commercial because she asked specifically for a bag of "little red fish" So I got her a big bag in the candy aisle not knowing they came in a stand up bag and that biota had an offer on the brand!
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
These are very addictive. So sweet and tangy. I eat these at least once a month and the bag will be empty just like that. They have a sweet fruity flavor. I like them better compared to Haribos because they are softer and more gummy. I would definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?