Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Mandy G.
Mandy G.

I may have found an original use for these: potty training. One fish for every time my little one went potty and he we out of pull ups in no time!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Definitely one of my favorites. The green and red are probably my fav. I like that they're light and soft, and a nice treat but not sickly sweet!
Lynnsi G.
Lynnsi G.
San Antonio, TX

I love taking Swedish Fish on road trips! They have never melted and stay fresh for so long. They make excellent ocean themed cupcake toppers too!
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Greendale , Wi

I always liked Swedish fish, but now my kids have developed an unhealthy obsession with them.. Better than chocolate right?? I know.. Not really..
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I love Swedish Fish. They are addicting so I have to have self control. Every summer, I get Swedish Fish flavored water ice & it's also delicious.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

These are delicious, but do stick in my teeth pretty easily. Also, if you eat too many your mouth might start to get sore from all the chewing lol
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

These will always be my favorite candies. They remind me of my childhood. No other brands compare. They taste great and are always soft and chewy.
Doreen K.
Doreen K.

I do have to check and see if the candies are soft before I buy them. They have a pretty good taste. The brand has always been a favorite of mine.
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN

I like to eat these with a icee doesn't matter what flavor it is lol. The candy is sweet and chewy, but be careful they do get stuck in your teeth
Kim N.
Kim N.
Surrey, Bc

Love this on the go cup. Fits great into my cup holder and into my desk for a quick bit of sweets with out blowing my cover when I am on the job.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now