Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Megan L.
Megan L.
Lakeville, MA

I usually don't enjoy chewy candy but these are definitely delicious. They have a great flavor to them but aren't too chewy that you sound like a cow!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY

I'm not really big on gummy candy but if I'm craving something different, I'll snack on swedish fish. I can't really describe the taste, but I love it
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

Swedish fish are amazing! Only thing I don't like is how they stick to your teeth. Definitely recommend brushing your teeth right after to avoid this!
Dana S.
Dana S.
Clemson, SC

Well all I can say is my son loves these things. I honestly am not really sure why but he loves them so much. Just brush after and you are good to go.
Juli H.
Juli H.
FORT ATKINSon, WI

These are some of my favorite candy! Taste great - very realistic raspberry flavor. They are also a wonderful texture. Not sticky or gummy, very soft.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Anaheim, CA

There not my favorite but there a good snack for the movies, just hungry, or anything really. There very cheap and can find them in any near by store.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This are not good to me at all. Taste like plastic in my opinion. I know they sell them at my local Dollar Tree, I guess there ok for the price though
Emilia K.
Emilia K.

A lot of people don't like these but I love them!!! They are sweet but not to sweet to the point where you feel like your teeth are going to fall out
Holly N.
Holly N.
Brazil, IN

This is my daughters favorite candy She gets it for all special occasions and there is seldom any left. They taste great and are good treats for kids
Anna D.
Anna D.
West Windsor, NJ

I want to write the word yum over and over again . These are my favorite candies of all . I use them as s sugar boost when I do long distance cycling
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now