The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,869 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Hehe i love to eat these. I also use them to make little projects with the kids since they are fish shaped.
My favorite gummy candy. Not good for you, but very tasty and addicting. Filled with Red 40 and corn syrup.
Hands down my favorite candy ever since I was a little kid. Has such a great flavor that anyone will love !
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy in the entire world! Definitely check them out because they are amazing!
These little fish are so good. They have unique taste when you get them you just know that's a Swedish fish
Sweet chewy cherry combination. My kids love them. And they are low fat treat. Usually buy them once a week
Not sure why but these little candy fish are so addicting. I can typically eat an entire bag in one sitting
Good and satisfy my sweet tooth. I do however feel like I can taste the artificial flavor and the coloring.
Omgeez!! I am loving theses lil fishies!! Ive been eating them since i was a kid out of a brown paper bag;)
I like how juicy and gummy these candies are. One of my all-time favorites. Would recommend it to everyone.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos