The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,019 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish is my all time favorite. great for the movies or to snack on during those boring lectures. love their flavor
A delicious classic. You can't go wrong with traditional Swedish fish! These have been a favorite in my family for years.
Love them it them all the time every one should try them. Their good any time of day or night. Their not to sweet or sour
I can finish a bag by myself. They are that good. Although they do get stuck in my teeth the great taste makes up for it.
One of my son's favorite candies. Just the right amount of chewiness and flavor. Wish they were available at more stores.
My favorite candy. I've loved these since I was really little! I used to share them with everybody... Now, not so much. 😉
I've been eating these for years. they are cheap and you get many of them. the flavor is my favorite. it's sold all over.
I usually buy the assortment, I like the orange flavor the best so I like to have the option of more than just one flavor
Very great taste. Love how gummy they are. Even if im stuck with it in my teeth, it's a good treat every once in awhile !
Swedish Fish are amazing! Duh. They've been around forever and they'll be around forever because they're simply the best.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos