Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Karla B.
Karla B.
One of my favorites growing up and still now. I do notice that they are not easy to find as the once were and can be a bit pricey.
These Swedish fish are so good! They are also perfect for sharing with a group of friends. I will definitely continue to get them.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
Are you surpassed by these candies in the store until one day I decided to buy them and try them and I've never been more pleased.
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI
The OG candy. These are just too hard to resist. I love the flavor so much. Plus, you feel like you're not eating as many calories
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL
I first tried these when I was little, and at a friend's house..ever since I still think they are some of the tastiest gummies! :)
April F.
April F.
Santee, CA
Best candy ever! Has a sweet taste but not TOO sweet and the artificial flavoring isn't over powering either! Highly recommend it!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charlottesville, VA
One of my favorite candies of all time! Sweedish fish are the perfect sweet treat for whatever kind of food-mood that I may be in.
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
My husband truly enjoys this candy. It is not the kind of candy I normally would purchase; however I do like it from time to time.
Lesly R.
Lesly R.
N Branford, CT
June 1, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I can get tired of these but then out of no where I go back to this candy. Love it and how detailed it is if you really look at it
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Iron Station, NC
March 23, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
One of my absolute favorite treats the mini go packs keeps it within moderation and gives me a little prize for the end of my day.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?