Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH

Some of my favorite candy EVER. These are always in my car, in my purse or on my desk at home. They are an easy snack to snack on and they always taste good.
Lara O.
Lara O.

Seriously this is the best candy in the world lol I love the flavor! Anyone who dislikes Swedish fish is probably lying to you lol, very good and affordable!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Pittsburgh, PA

My go-to snack when it comes to travel and road trips. Have loved Swedish Fish since I was a kid. Great flavor, texture and good value. All around recommend.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL

A bag of these don't last long in my house. I love these. They are just enough gummy to juicy ratio. They don't leave a greasy film like others I have tried.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Atlanta, GA

Every time I fly, I always get Sweedish Fish for the plane. It's the perfect candy because it's not too sugary and has the perfect amount of sweetness to it.
dawn s.
dawn s.

I typically don't like gummy products but this is another childhood fave that I love to have , especially while watching a movie and it's good for kids too.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH

Swedish fish are a great candy. I love the chewy red fish. They taste great. they are better than gummy bears. Once I start eating them, I struggle to stop.
Devri S.
Devri S.
Forest Park, IL

This candy takes me back to my childhood. I grew up eating this, he only thing I didn't like is that it really sticks to your teeth but otherwise it's great
Natasha K.
Natasha K.

I Love Swedish Fish. I especially like the multi colored ones. It is one of my favorite gummy style candies because it doesn't stick to your teeth. Awesome.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA

Who doesn't know how yummy gummy these are? It's a classic candy that has always been a favorite of mine. They're like sour patch kids but without the sour.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?