Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Buy on Walmart*
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
Midwest City, OK
I've had these many times in my life, but their not my most favorite. I love that their gummies and the fun fish shapes, but the flavor i cant really pinpoint it, and their a bit more firm than most gummies. I will say though that these babies are super cheap at my local Dollar Tree.
Ana H.
Ana H.
These packs are amazing for children, on the go, in the car, or at home near the computer to snack while you work (or shop online). The perfect amount of sweetness for any age and are not too chewy. I eat these all the time and would definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Alex O.
Alex O.
Walnutport
This is one candy that I can't get tired of. I usually buy them when they are in sale, but often regret it because of how fast I down them. I don't know of any candy like this out there. I find them unique. Chewy, but not sticky. Bring a toothpick because they do stick to your teeth!
April B.
April B.
Livermore Falls, ME
This is my childhood favorite it reminds me of when I was a kid I get this at wal mart and rite aid the big bags as My kids love this so much better than any other ones it has that one of a kind taste that everyone will love. I get this as a gift for my husband. as he loves them too.
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
Swedish Fish is the jelly sweets that i prefer because even knowing that is candy it is not that sweet and it is fat free, so saying that it is for me the healthiest way to please my sugar cravings when i don't want to eat fruits, is easy to find in any store and i sure recommend it.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
I mean, who hasn't had Swedish Fish before? These are a classic candy that are as good now as they were when we were kids. While their texture continues to baffle me after all these years, I will still reach for these to stick in my bag for a movie, or to bring along on a road trip.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
Swedish Fish are a great candy if you're in the mood for something fruity. These candies are chewy and full of flavor. I love that they come in different sized packages, so you can always get the amount you're looking for. These candies are very affordable and are very easy to find!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I love swedish fish. They are they best chewy candy ever. The taste is great. It is also affordable, like a dollar or less. It's one of the best candy out there. I have bought this at Rite Aid and Kinney drugs. Its pretty much available in all drugstores. I recommend it to everyone.
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Classic movie food. If you a want something gummy and chewy!! I like the flavor it taste like strawberry to me. I usually pick these up at Walgreens or CVS. In comparison to other candy, it is an acquired taste. A little similar to Dots. I would recommend if you like chewy snacks!!
ashlie H.
ashlie H.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not really sure that these are even swedish, but it makes me feel very exotic eating them over any Hersheys. It's sweet, chewy, delicious flavor. I used to be scared to eat these as a kid cause I thought they were going to be fish flavored, not the case haha. I would buy again!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?