Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Micha A.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
I am obsessed with Swedish fish. I regularly buy this bag from Walmart when I go grocery shopping. To me there is no greater candy out there. This is my bias and I have gotten it with many birthday and Christmas presents because everyone knows when gifting me this they can't go wrong.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Is it possible to love a candy as much as I love Swedish Fish?

(hint: the answer is NO)

Despite the old labeling advertising "fat free", and the tacky colors, Swedish Fish are still my favorite. The bright red hue, the chewy stretch that's so much better than other gummy candies. Yum.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Oh Swedish Fish are the one candy that takes me back to being a kid, this is one of the first candies that I tried when I was a kid and every time I eat some it just takes me back to the first time I tried candy. I love these the flavor is awesome!!! I would recommend these to anyone.
April B.
April B.
Livermore Falls, ME
This is my childhood favorite it reminds me of when I was a kid I get this at wal mart and rite aid the big bags as My kids love this so much better than any other ones it has that one of a kind taste that everyone will love. I get this as a gift for my husband. as he loves them too.
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've had these many times in my life, but their not my most favorite. I love that their gummies and the fun fish shapes, but the flavor i cant really pinpoint it, and their a bit more firm than most gummies. I will say though that these babies are super cheap at my local Dollar Tree.
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
Swedish Fish is the jelly sweets that i prefer because even knowing that is candy it is not that sweet and it is fat free, so saying that it is for me the healthiest way to please my sugar cravings when i don't want to eat fruits, is easy to find in any store and i sure recommend it.
Ana H.
Ana H.
April 9, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
These packs are amazing for children, on the go, in the car, or at home near the computer to snack while you work (or shop online). The perfect amount of sweetness for any age and are not too chewy. I eat these all the time and would definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Watsontown, PA
I would eat these things all day long if I could they are so good I love these. Even if you buy an off brand of these the flavor if magnificent. They are a beautiful bright red that is so pleasing to look at. These will always be by favorite gummy candy. I am in love with this candy.
Alex O.
Alex O.
Walnutport
This is one candy that I can't get tired of. I usually buy them when they are in sale, but often regret it because of how fast I down them. I don't know of any candy like this out there. I find them unique. Chewy, but not sticky. Bring a toothpick because they do stick to your teeth!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
Swedish Fish are a great candy if you're in the mood for something fruity. These candies are chewy and full of flavor. I love that they come in different sized packages, so you can always get the amount you're looking for. These candies are very affordable and are very easy to find!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?