The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,419 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are a bit original but they never get old. They have always been my favorite gummy candy. Compared to other candies they have a good taste , and don't taste like plastic like some gummy candy does. They are usually very cheap!
While I am sitting here writing this review I can admit that I am currently eating some of these. I love this candy so much! It’s chew and sweet and has a perfect taste! I enjoy this candy and you can always get it at a decent price. They now come in little snack size which I love!
Love love love swedish fish! I have eaten them with my mom since I was a kid, and I still love them! They are gummy, flavorful, sweet, and fun to play with! They don't stain your teeth, which is a plus. They aren't too expensive, either. Love them!
I love swedish fish. They're honestly so good and they're definitely a cheat food. They're addictive and hard to stop eating once you've started, but luckily I always have friends stealing extras from me before I can finish them off! Worth it for sure
I've never really liked these candies. I tried really hard to as a kid but they were so chewy they always got stuck in my teeth and kept my teeth stuck together. As for the flavor, not very appealing to me. It's sort of bland in my opinion.
childhood favorite! however I do not miss having to pick them out of my braces LOL I love Swedish fish - I love the new gum they just came out with as well! taste just like the gummies. I highly recommend Swedish fish if you like gummies
A lot of people hate this candy but it is easily my favorite gummy candy. I like the texture and can slowly eat one candy at a time so I don’t feel like I’m eating as many at once. But be careful, it’s easy to go through a whole bag!
I love it. One of my favorite candies ever. Delicious flavor. I enjoy eating it every time I go to the theater. I think it is a good value when you buy it from your local grocery store. I don’t recommend you buying it from a theater.
I am not a sweet tooth person but this candy I can't resist! It's soft and delicious, such nice flavor in it! The price is reasonable for the quality of the candy! Definitely I would recommend it! But careful not to eat too much!!!! 😜
We are so lucky to have Swedish fish in our family! My brother is a vegan and luckily they are one of the only vegan candies he likes! I am also a big fan of Swedish Fish. It has a very interesting but nice texture. I recommend this
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos