Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Michelle I.
Michelle I.

Surprisingly addictive, although they do hurt my teeth after awhile. I have sensitive teeth and these are just a bit too sugary. But, a little snack pack is just enough of a treat and you don't feel like you have to eat the whole bag. Good to eat in movie theaters too, because they're silent.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL

I love love love swedish fish they are so good. i have tied other brands, but nothing compares. the taste is so good and cant compare. i buy these at any store that i see them in. i recommend these to everyone. nobody ever knows what they really like until they try them and they are surprised
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

We always but the big bag of Swedish fish and sour patch kids. We put them in the candy dish and its easy to walk by and grab a few before you know they are all gone. Its a nice sweet candy for the girls. We've used them a lot while potty training make a good reward for successful potty time.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Windsor, CT

I love taking these Go-Packs on trips to the movie theater. Yes I know. You are not supposed to bring your own snacks but I am looking to save a buck or two when I am already spending money on a ticket. These open quietly so you don't worry about being disruptive to your fellow movie goers:)
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI

A favorite of my boys! Swedish Fish are a fruity, funny candy. Red, fish shaped. A decent, comparable price when comparing similar candy. The candy can be a bit chewy. Pay close attention to young kids. Can get a small bag for about $1.29, also sold in Movie Theater Box style usually for $1.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH

As far as fruit flavored candy goes, this isn't one of my personal faves, but my husband and son love them. They taste pretty good, but but I would prefer Skittles or Starburst. I guess because my sweet tooth is pretty advanced. If you want something less sweet, these would be a good option.
CC K.
CC K.
Westbury, NY

Yum! Swedish Fish! Another yummy candy from my youth that tastes just as good today as it did way back when! I always buy this when I am at the Drugstore because they are great to have around when you want a little something sweet that isn't too overpowering. In fact I ate some yesterday :)
Mary P.
Mary P.
Schenectady, NY

I love these when I'm craving something chewy! The red fishes are the best, they taste kind of like fruit punch. The chewy texture can stick to your teeth sometimes, but it's not a constant thing for me. Another great thing is that these are vegan which is sometimes hard to find in a candy.
Callista C.
Callista C.
Vista, CA

A lot of my friends hate swedish fish but I love them so much. They are the right kind of sweetness for me- flavorful sweetness that isn't just sweet for the sake of sugar. I love gummy candies. I try not to buy them for myself because I try to be careful with candy but I really like them.
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY

Will you regret buying this? Probably. Should you buy it anyway? Also probably.
The bag is re-sealable, but why bother closing it? That's just one more step between you and joy. Sweet, stomach-ache, sugar-coma joy. They also have a habit of sticking to my teeth but also worth it sometimes.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now