BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Do you think these are good10 Answers
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH
My favorite chewy candy of all time! Takes me back to some good childhood memories! The flavor is great and the Swedish Fish Brand is way better than any knock off. The price is right and I would recommend this to anyone who loves gummy candy! I will buy again and again!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Panama city, Fl
I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.. They taste aweful! My kids don't even like these..and it's candy! They leave a nasty after taste in your mouth. The consistency of the chewy fruit chews is just aweful! Maybe if they added more flavors I would consider buying again.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best candy ever. It's squishy and gummy but doesn't stick to your teeth like other candy. I love it as a quick snack when studying because they aren't messy and they are big enough to pick up without needing to pay attention. Plus they are even better a little stale!
ashley m.
ashley m.
Leicester, MA
Great product all around. Though I'm not too into gummies these win me over. The red ones are ok on their own but the mixed flavor is better. I bought this at Walmart and target. I would recommend to those with a sweet tooth that love gummies or want to try something new
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I love how soft and chewy the original sweedish fish are. I think that they have a unique flavor, which I love, that cannot be duplicated. I find them to be a movie favorite at my house. I think they are fairly affordable and great for a treat on summer holidays as well.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
I absolutely adore Swedish Fish. The texture is a bit harder and less squishy than gummy candy, but the flavor is not as overpowering or sugary. It's got just enough cherry in it. The little fish shapes are cute and it's always fun to get a pack in my Christmas stocking.
Jacob V.
Jacob V.
Let's be real- who DOESNT LOVE SWEDISH FISH?! Everything from the chewy, sweet flavor to the packaging & concept of this candy just make it an enjoyable experience. I usually get Swedish fish to share with my friends when we go out to a movies- and they never last long!
R T.
R T.
DELICIOUS!!!!! Makes a great snack if you are craving some candy! Has a delicious unique flavor that i cant quite point out. I love eating this on the go. It can get a little bit sickening if you eat too much. If youve never tried these then definitely give it a chance.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
I feel like the only person in the world who loves Swedish fish, well besides my mom! They're a little bit harder of a gummy than I usually like but they are delicious in flavor! I can only eat a few though, it's not a candy that I absolutely can't but down like others.
Mai M.
Mai M.
Columbus, OH
At any given time, there is some medium to large size bag of these at work or home. I mean how could you not like these??? They were a childhood favorite and still are. I like the small ones and the bigger ones. I prefer the all red variety versus the multi flavor pack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?