Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Rochester, NY

Kind of one note, but still tasty. Was perfect when I threw a Dr. Suess themed baby shower for my sister - "one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish..."
Lyndsey P.
Lyndsey P.
Peoria, Az

I love the flavor of Swedish fish. It's like a tropical cherry that is just awesome. Living in AZ you can't always have chocolate and thsee are perfect
Robert C.
Robert C.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA

I don't eat much candy but these are my exception. Grew up with these as a kid Make sure to get the original Swedish fish. The Knock offs are the worst
Gosia N.
Gosia N.

My favorite candy of all times. It has such a unique taste to it that you won't have in any other kinds of candy. I recommend it to anyone and everyone
Valarie S.
Valarie S.
Kuna, ID

I'm addicted to these little guys! I just notice that I enjoy them more in small quantities... after too many seems like the flavor gets kinda muddled.
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH!! The way they are made is perfect because they are chewy and gummy and the flavor is amazing!! They are the perfect gummy candy!!.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Edgewood, MD

My son and I love Swedish fish. Never seen the candy canes or the fish eggs before. Another thing they don't sell in MD. would like to try them though.
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
Strongsville, OH

Love this candy. Great flavor but difficult to stop eating because they are so easy to just pop in your mouth continually. The red dye may bother some.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

One of my family's absolute favorite treats. Any of the generic type of this is not nearly as good either. They are just the right texture and flavor!
Taia B.
Taia B.
Anderson, IN

My absolute favorite candy!! These are my go to whenever I want something sweet. A little expensive but worth it. Knock off brands just don't compare.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now