The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,460 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I really like these. To me they taste like a sour patch with out the sour sugar coating, plus they're fun to eat
These are great snacks for the movies! And happen to be my all time favorite candy I recommend these to everyone
These are a candy all on their own. There are many knock offs but they just can't nail the flavor. Yummy gummies
Love These! I cannot get enough. These are my favorite things in the world. I buy them every time I go to store.
I swear I could eat these fish all day long...my kids could too so they never last long in our house..soo yummy!
Love them! Classic candy. Prefer the Trader Joes version with multiple fruit flavors and all natural ingredients
There's not much I can say about these other than I love them. They are sweet and chewy and highly addictive lol
Love these, such a great flavor. sometimes kind of expensive. most store do put these on sale. Kind of addicting
Love them. Could eat a whole bag they are satisfiying and chewy.Great pick me up candy and easy to carry around.
My favorite candy. Chewy and delicious. Not too sweet. Awesome for snacking. Love to eat them while watching tv.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos