The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,285 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
They are so yummy and a great snack for when you want a pick me up. They don't get stuck on your teeth
These used to be my favorite but after a little while they taste kinda waxy.. Not my favorite anymore.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? My thoughts exactly! They are nice and chewy mixed with sweet flavors
Grew up with these being a constant! I love the texture and the subtle flavor! I can't eat "just one".
I'm not a huge fan of gummie candies so these aren't my favorite. The super sugary taste isn't for me!
I don't like these at all . The flavor is ok but it's gets stuck to my teeth defiantly not my favorite
There's not much I have to say about his product because personally I don't like anything Swedish fish
Soft and chewy at the same time.cant just eat one.the kids love them also.love the sweedish fish taste
My husband and I can't get enough of Swdiah Fish! They are so chewy and delicious and SUPER addicting!
These candies are a classic. They have a chewy texture that isn't too soft, and a great cherry flavor.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos