Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Mandy G.
Mandy G.

I may have found an original use for these: potty training. One fish for every time my little one went potty and he we out of pull ups in no time!
Tinamarie R.
Tinamarie R.
Duncanville, TX

I have love these since I was a kid and the candy lady sold them for a penny. still the same great taste that bring back great childhood memories.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

These will always be my favorite candies. They remind me of my childhood. No other brands compare. They taste great and are always soft and chewy.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I love Swedish Fish. They are addicting so I have to have self control. Every summer, I get Swedish Fish flavored water ice & it's also delicious.
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN

I like to eat these with a icee doesn't matter what flavor it is lol. The candy is sweet and chewy, but be careful they do get stuck in your teeth
Ali C.
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA

These are super yum! Don't eat too many or you might get a tummy ache. They're a great little afternoon snack to throw in your purse or work bag!
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.

Love love love these. They are my total weakness. I love their soft, chewy texture and yummy flavor. They certainly take me back to my childhood.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Surrey, Bc

Love this on the go cup. Fits great into my cup holder and into my desk for a quick bit of sweets with out blowing my cover when I am on the job.
Amy C.
Amy C.

My children really enjoy these. Whenever we see them in the grocery store they always want me to pick up more. They say the flavor is the best!!!
Danni M.
Danni M.
Fort McMurray, AB

Cult classic. Perfect flavor, and great for passing around a BBQ or fire. Always in our bag when we go camping, on a road trip or just shopping.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now