BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jennifer L.
Review for: 6-8 Bags more...
Now we are talking about classic that never went out of style. I been loving Swedish fish candies since I was a little girl they bring back great memories of running to the store wit and buying a bag full. So tasty chewy and soft you can never just have one.
Ben B.
Holt, MI
I keep a pile of swedish fish in my desk. The weird guy upstairs comes down to my office for candy and I give him the old easter candy from '07. He can have all of that he wants. It smells weird and has gray dust on it now. But the swedish fish are new and soft and wonderful and are all mine. I'd love to see a different flavor of swedish fish, but I'm afraid of change... and i can't take it if they didn't turn out well.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
Swedish Fish are a childhood favorite and I like to enjoy them once in a while just to reminis. You can't compare this to any other product made. I eat these at least once a year mostly in the summer months. I purchase these at walmart and recommend them to anyone and buy them for my nieces and nephews.
Amanda P.
Alexandria, VA
These are my favorite candies in the whole wide world. If you haven't tried these, you need to! These are basic candies, with corn syrup, sugar, corn starch, Carnauba wax. Together it gives the fish it's chewy consistency. They have assorted colors and shapes, but in my opinion the good ol' red fish are the best. Too bad they're pretty rare around Halloween! They are like the inside of Sour Patch Kids but more chewy than gooey.
Amanda T.
Have always been a big fan of Swedish fish! How could you not love them! They are the perfect bite size great tasting candy ever. Anytime we go on a car ride lasting more than an hour I am sure to bring a big bag of these.... It keeps the children happy and calm. And myself love to munch on them as well!
Stephanie G.
I love swedish fish! They would be an "A" if they were consistent in texture / flavor when I buy them, even when I buy them from the same place twice I feel as they are never quite the same - sometimes they are harder (or softer) and sometimes they have very little flavor, not quite sure what's going on there but nevertheless I continue to buy and enjoy them.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
Swedish Fish have been one of my favorite treats since I was young. At 35, my mom STILL makes me a Christmas stocking and makes sure that she fills it with Swedish Fish. Love the bright colors and the texture. I would absolutely recommend this to others !
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL
Many candies, over time, change their recipe or try to get too flashy and trendy. These have stayed true, and classic, and I LOVE THEM. There has been an on going tradition in my family to tell each other: I love you more than.. (insert something we really love.) I told my husband that I loved him more than a million swedish fish once, years ago.. and he surprised me with a bag of them this valentines day. How "Sweet". ;)
Alison C.
Love Swedish fish. They definitely help with the occasional sweet tooth I have every now and then. I don't feel too bad eating these because they are low in fat. I usually will buy these at my local Walgreen's and/or grocery store when they are on sale.
Linda B.
This was my favorite candy as a child! I by the single fish for 5¢ at my corner store! They're so yummy. They're chewy just like your typical gummy candy and can get stuck in your teeth. Personally that doesn't bother me so much since I love them! They're not overly sweet which I enjoy. I hate candy that tastes like pure sugar! Also these are gelatin free!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?