Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Terra F.
Terra F.
Swedish fish are amazing! it reminds me of times with my dad. they were his favorite. there is no other flavor like a Swedish fish.
Abby S.
Abby S.
I have a huge sweet tooth and Swedish fish satisfy that! They are super sweet and chewy, but sometimes get stuck to your teeth! Lol
mackenzie t.
mackenzie t.
Green bay, WI
The big bag of these is awesome. If you love sweedish fish it's worth it to get this jumbo bag. Great for road trips and car rides.
Mindy G.
Mindy G.
Lexington, SC
I like Swedish fish and they are very good. Some bags do have a strange after taste. The large fish are better than the small ones.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego , OR
These are so good. Love their little shape. And not too sweet. I eat them at work to give myself a little pick up in the afternoon.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love these little guys. The flavor is so good but they are really chewy and get stuck in between my teeth. But it's well worth it
Logan S.
Logan S.
I love the taste of Swedish Fish AND they are a fat free candy! Plus, who doesn't love the reclosable bag to keep freshness longer!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY
The taste of Swedish fish is so unique and that's why I love it. I could eat these all day and no one would be able to stop me haha
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Central, SC
Swedish Fish are a classic go to snack for me. Unlike chocolate, I never get sick of fruity snacks. And these are some of the best!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Who doesn't love swedish fish? They pair with just about anything and you can keep them in your purse without fear of them melting.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?