Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence, RI

Love Swedish Fish! They are a great on the go snack! Plus they are so easy to find! They also server as a great teether for my 5 and a half year old daughter!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA

I've been loving Swedish Fish since I was a kid and now I got my own kids loving them. Such a yummy sticky and chewy gummy they are. I love the cherry flavor.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL

Love Swedish fish. They are gummy but not hard. They are better than most gummy candy. Very affordable compared to other candy. I get these at publix usually.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

These are one of my favorites when it comes to chewy candy. I will say- always check the date on them because older ones will be harder and not taste as good.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

I dont like this much, but my husband loves them so I have to give it a five start. They are chewy chery flavor.. I wish they have a more variety of flavors.
Avery W.
Avery W.
Emmaus, PA

I love Swedish fish the taste so good but are they even from Sweden I just want to know if they are or not but other then that they are good I recommend them
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
High Springs, FL

I absolutely love sweetish fish. This is probably one of my most favorite candies. Sometimes they can get stuck on your teeth but they are totally worth it!!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Carpentersville, IL

My favorite candy ever !! Try it if you haven't it is so good and cheap! It's a good and it's gummys so they can't be that bad for you and they're sweet ❤️❤️
Linsey p.
Linsey p.
maysville ky

Ultimate favorite candy in the entire universe. I grew up on Swedish fish. The flavor is amazing. Not a lot of people like them but they are just missing out
Julia H.
Julia H.

My favorite candy of all time. vegan (isn't good for you though) and very tasty. very sweet though so if you don't like sweet stuff then i would not recommend
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now