The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,410 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite gummy! The only problem is that it sticks to my teeth very easily but in a way that makes it better!
The un-shareable candy! There never seems to be enough and nothing can compare to the unique, sweet goodness are
These a perfect if you want a sweet snack! They are very chewy and get stuck in your teeth but its so satisfying
These are the best. Have a different flavor but I love it. These are always a great snack to have at the movies.
There's not much I can say about these other than I love them. They are sweet and chewy and highly addictive lol
When I want a fruit snack and have a little candy urge I typically go for these. Not too chewy and great flavor.
Absolutely love everything about them. The texture and taste are both equally amazing I'd totally recommend them
Swedish fish is One of my favorite candys. Always so affordable,and it taste amazing. I purchased my at Walmart.
I really like these. To me they taste like a sour patch with out the sour sugar coating, plus they're fun to eat
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE THEY ARD MY FAVORITE CANDY ABD THE LITTLE TRAVEL CONTAINER IS SUPER CUTE
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos