Add a Photo
Photos (58)
victoria m.
victoria m.
Gardena, CA
These are probably the only non-sour gummy candies i like. the flavor is great and they aren't too overwhelmingly flavored/sweetened.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 15, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Bag
These are like crack. They're so good. Sweet and chewy, but don't hurt my teeth. I can eat a whole bag at once. Buy them. Right now.
Britt S.
Britt S.
Bradenton, FL
Cant go wrong with these! great little fruity chews. Word of advice though....these are not made for making soaked alcohol gummies.
Justine A.
Justine A.
I love Swedish Fish! It's one of my go to candies I like to get when I go to the movies. They are usually inexpensive in the store.
Terra F.
Terra F.
Swedish fish are amazing! it reminds me of times with my dad. they were his favorite. there is no other flavor like a Swedish fish.
Abby S.
Abby S.
I have a huge sweet tooth and Swedish fish satisfy that! They are super sweet and chewy, but sometimes get stuck to your teeth! Lol
mackenzie t.
mackenzie t.
Green bay, WI
The big bag of these is awesome. If you love sweedish fish it's worth it to get this jumbo bag. Great for road trips and car rides.
Logan S.
Logan S.
I love the taste of Swedish Fish AND they are a fat free candy! Plus, who doesn't love the reclosable bag to keep freshness longer!
Mindy G.
Mindy G.
Lexington, SC
I like Swedish fish and they are very good. Some bags do have a strange after taste. The large fish are better than the small ones.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love these little guys. The flavor is so good but they are really chewy and get stuck in between my teeth. But it's well worth it
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?