Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Haleigh-rose D.
Haleigh-rose D.
San Francisco, CA

The ultimate sugary treat! These are the perfect candy when I need my sugar fix. Brings me back to the old school penny candy store of my childhood.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.

Classic gummi candy. I love eating this by itself, or using them as decor for fish themed desserts. It's also fun to put them in "fish bowl" drinks.
Monica L.
Monica L.

I love swedish fish so much and when i had my braces and couldn't eat them it was awful. I love them so much and buy them whenever i have the chance.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kalamazoo, MI

Delicious and chewy! Great flavor. This will bring you right back to childhood. Deliciouly appetizing snack for those who craze a bit of fruitiness.
virginia m.
virginia m.
Gainesville, FL

Yum! A classic favorite, as far as sweet and chewy candies go. Swedish fish have a sweet, slightly tart flavor, and come in their classic red color!
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
big lake , mn

Swedish Fish is so good! These giant bags will last you at least a week. They are so flavorful and don't make your stomach upset which is super nice.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Gallipolis, OH

Sweet, delicious, satisfying treat! My daughter and I love sweedish fish! Reminds me fondly of my childhood going to the store and purchasing these.
Sennah H.
Sennah H.
Seneca, SC

My family loves swedish fish. They are a quick, handy snack for my on the go family. I love the resealable back...great for get just a few or a lot!
Riley M.
Riley M.
Cedar Rapids, IA

These are a little bland and i would not eat them very often but if ur craving something thats gummy these would be a quick way to fix that craving
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA

Who doesn't love swedish fish. I love the big and minis. I kinda enjoy them more when they've hardened a little :) Swedish fish has no competition.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now