Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Horsham, PA

My favorite candy out there. They tasty and a great little treat. You don't have to eat the entire thing at once which is a plus. The generics do not compare.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA

I've been loving Swedish Fish since I was a kid and now I got my own kids loving them. Such a yummy sticky and chewy gummy they are. I love the cherry flavor.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

These are one of my favorites when it comes to chewy candy. I will say- always check the date on them because older ones will be harder and not taste as good.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL

Love Swedish fish. They are gummy but not hard. They are better than most gummy candy. Very affordable compared to other candy. I get these at publix usually.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL

I bring these to school n they keep my not hungry durn school n a test bc my days are long n I can't keep up with my lunch so u eat the best gummy candys ever
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

My grandfather and I can eat these all day..they are just the perfect snack and delicious. Buy them from drug stores or from Sams club to get a oversized bag.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence, RI

Love Swedish Fish! They are a great on the go snack! Plus they are so easy to find! They also server as a great teether for my 5 and a half year old daughter!
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Las Vegas, NV

Has to be one of my all time favorites. The flavor is one of the sweetest i have ever had. No movie night is complete without a bag of Sweedish Fish to enjoy.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

I used to love these growing up. They have a good flavor that is nice and sweet. They also have a great texture which i think if important with gummy candies.
Penny G.
Penny G.
White Riv Jct, VT

Yet another candy I have no self control with. What is with Swedish Fish, right? They're so addictive and have a flavor all their own. I'm slightly obsessed!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?