Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Lynnsi G.
Lynnsi G.
San Antonio, TX

I love taking Swedish Fish on road trips! They have never melted and stay fresh for so long. They make excellent ocean themed cupcake toppers too!
Emily F.
Emily F.

Who doesn't love swedish fish? they have a great taste that anyone can enjoy and if you aren't careful you will find yourself eating an entire bag
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

These are delicious, but do stick in my teeth pretty easily. Also, if you eat too many your mouth might start to get sore from all the chewing lol
Madison L.
Madison L.
Conyers, GA

I love Swedish fish it is the BEST CANDY Ever ❤️😘😘😀😀 can I get to and this is my first time I heard it from my sister so I wanted to try thank you
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Coal City, IL

When I need something sweet and tart these are my FAVORITE gummies to go to. I love the texture and the flavor more than anything else. om nom nom
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.

I will never say no to Swedish fish. I think that they are delicious. All of the kids in my family think that they are yummy yummy in there tummy.
Kelcey D.
Kelcey D.

I never thought I would like these but I do! Really goey texture after chewing and they get stuck in your teeth really easily. Make sure to floss!
Tinamarie R.
Tinamarie R.
Duncanville, TX

I have love these since I was a kid and the candy lady sold them for a penny. still the same great taste that bring back great childhood memories.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.

I may have found an original use for these: potty training. One fish for every time my little one went potty and he we out of pull ups in no time!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.

I love the red fish every since i was little my dad always got me these at the penny store and now i buy them all the time ....its the favorite!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now