BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
A classic favorite you have to try once to love. The sweet subtle flavor is like nothing else you've ever had. We always buy them to keep in the candy drawer at our house. I would always recommend them to whoever asks. Once you try them you'll be a life long fan!
Windy S.
When I tell you that I am a major feen for Swedish Fish I am!!! I love this candy! It's like my favorite candy to eat. Never disappoints. It's not hard, it's not too soft, it's just right. If you've never tried Swedish Fish before what are you waiting for!!
Jeni S.
Dunkirk, NY
Swedish fish are loved by all in my household. I used these for potty training treats. Every time my girls went on the potty successfully they got a couple of Swedish Fish as a reward. It worked great, and they were potty trained in a couple of days! Woohoo!
Shaleea V.
Randolph, MA
Review for: Bag more...
YUM!! Snacking on these babies right now. You have to find them fresh though...cause they have an awesome bite and less chewy texture. I'll admit I've only found certain stores that have fresh ones though and I stick to those stores because of it. FYI - When they are hard and sticky...they are not fresh!
Vantrice T.
troy, NY
My favorite candy. These little pieces of joy are my favorite. They are sweet but not too sweet. A handful is enough to satisfy a craving for sweets. I like that they comes in a variety of sizes. When I go to the movies, this is my go to snack. Just love them.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
Swedish Fish are a childhood favorite and I like to enjoy them once in a while just to reminis. You can't compare this to any other product made. I eat these at least once a year mostly in the summer months. I purchase these at walmart and recommend them to anyone and buy them for my nieces and nephews.
Emily F.
Fairfax, VA
I thought it was super interesting how Swedish Fish are the favorite candy of the state in Pennsylvania and Louisiana! The two states could appear to be super different, but apparently not when it comes to a sweet tooth! Plus who doesn't love Swedish Fish??
Amanda T.
Have always been a big fan of Swedish fish! How could you not love them! They are the perfect bite size great tasting candy ever. Anytime we go on a car ride lasting more than an hour I am sure to bring a big bag of these.... It keeps the children happy and calm. And myself love to munch on them as well!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! I eat them at least once a week, there not too sticky like most gummy candy and they have a nice flavor I'm not too much of a sweets person but I will deff devour a bag of these with no problem
Nicole S.
Swedish fish are a great candy to snack on. I eat them once a few months. They are higher quality then other similar products. You get a lot for the price of them. I would repurchase these. And I would recommend them to others. The only bad thing is they stick to your teeth so if you have fillings beware!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?