The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Love Love!!! You can't go wrong with these little guys. Sweet, chewy, and delicious. You can't eat just one!
Love swedish fish. They take me back to my childhood. They are very affordable. They are great to take on a trip.
These are good. Used to be a favorite of mine. I developed a allergy to red dye 40/4 so I can't eat them anymore.
Love these seriously one of my top favorite candies and I rarely go into a store that doesn't have a bag of these
An all time favorite! They are delicious! Plus they aren't crazy expensive, we like to get the movie theatre box.
A childhood favorite that I just love to indulge in even now as an adult...love them and hide them from my family
I'm iffy with Swedish Fish. They taste okay, but I've never been a huge fan of them. My dad loves them though. ☺️
These have become one of my favorite candies of all time... They are super yummy!!! And my 2 boys love them too!!
Original plain fish are the best! Make sure to floss afterwards though because they get wedged in your back teeth
Omg! I am obsessed with these!! I could eat these everyday. I get the from the dollar tree! good value, and taste
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos