Add a Photo
Photos (52)
This was another one of my childhood favorites. I still eat them from time to time when I want it for the snack and I'm not in the mood for chocolate
Holly N.
Holly N.
Brazil, IN

This is my daughters favorite candy She gets it for all special occasions and there is seldom any left. They taste great and are good treats for kids
Joanie J.
Joanie J.
Sainte-Sophie

That's my fav #candy !! Swedish fish are my childhood candy ! I eat them when I was at my grandma house with a good dysney movie !!! #goodmemories !!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC

These are so hard to resist, I just can't help myself if I see them at a store. I don't care they they stick to my teeth because they taste soo good.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Erie, PA

Favorite candy on earth. Resealable bag makes them last forever without getting hard. My whole family loves them. We use them for cleaning incentives
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Avon Lake, OH

Swedish fish have been a favorite candy for years! They're very tasty, sweet, and chewy. Great for a sweet snack because they're easy and not sticky.
Moniz B.
Moniz B.
Austin, TX

I love to buy the big bag and take a hand full for a nice treat during the afternoon or a dessert after dinner. Cures that sweet tooth craving I get.
Emilia K.
Emilia K.

A lot of people don't like these but I love them!!! They are sweet but not to sweet to the point where you feel like your teeth are going to fall out
Fran B.
Fran B.
Renton, WA

Swedish Fish is delicious. They are soft and chewy. Swedish Fish are a perfect little snack that can also be used to make childerns drinks look cute.
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx

Swedish Fish has been around for a long time and still delicious to this day. They are very affordable and can purchase at your local grocery store.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now