The Best Gummy Candies: 15K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,787 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 102 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid!!! You don't know what your are missing till you try them! 😋
These are one of my all-time favorite candies. I have to buy the small bag because I can't stop eating them once I get started!
Love this candy. It can be very addicting so I have to purchase in moderation. I can sit down and eat the whole box/bag at once
My boyfriend absolutely adores these. I buy them for him every holiday. He acts like a little boy with a bag of fishy goodness.
These are sweet. But these are my all time favorite. Yes they get stuck in you teeth. However, I just can't get enough of them.
Very good flavor. Its my dads favorite candy and they're very sweet. They don't taste like medicine as I find some candies to do.
The best gummies ever! Yummy cherry flavor, love the texture. One of my favorite candies forever. Would repurchase many times!
Long time favorite, allows me to relive my childhood whenever I like!! Soft and chewy and sized just right!! Delightfully good
Swedish fish are my favorite type of candy. They are simply a delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and sugary!
Seriously flashbacks from child hood! I love Swedish Fish! They're sweet and super dense and chewy. I liked the mixed flavors!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos