BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, OK
Swedish fish have been a lifelong favorite sweet, that I don;t think I will EVER get sick of. They are perfectly sweet, but not overly sweet or sour like other gummy candies. All varieties are great, but the original sized little fish are the best in my opinion!
Emily S.
Elizabeth, CO
Who doesn't love swedish fish? I like that they are actually not really 'sticky' but they still have the gummy texture. I would probably choose them over a gummy bear. And a HUGe bag of them is a pretty good deal at a normal grocery store. It's fun to bless my sister with one of them every 6 months or so. :)
Haley G.
I've always loved this candy, I used to buy it often, but now I don't buy it anymore (I literally wish I could get more). This has the best flavor and I usually get it at Walmart and all those other grocery stores because of the big packs. I recommend this for people who love twizzlers or sour patch because it's just as sweet and it has a really good flavor to it!
Tracy L.
Rockville, MD
This has always been a childhood favorite of mine, and sometimes when I let friends try it out they don't necessarily like it but I love it all the same! It's nostalgic and it tastes great (sweet tooth here!) and I've been purchasing them over and over for years.
Tal A.
MY FAVORITE CANDY. it's just different than gummy bears and I'm not sure what the exact flavor is, but there's something so addicting about this. I get a huge bag for 2 bucks in my local store. They are chewy. They r sweet. And I've loved this since years. I don't recomand for those with a weak sweet tooth.
Patricia C.
Monroe, MI
Review for: Go-Paks! more...
My all time favorite candy! I have been eating these since I was a little kid. They taste great, good snack for little kids. Great price too! I recommend these for a quick on the go snack when you're craving candy. The only problem is that they stick to my teeth.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
A classic favorite you have to try once to love. The sweet subtle flavor is like nothing else you've ever had. We always buy them to keep in the candy drawer at our house. I would always recommend them to whoever asks. Once you try them you'll be a life long fan!
Dena Marie V.
Omg what can I say about these!! Very flavorful gummy candy product. A little stickier than gummy bears but softer... Sensitive teeth u may prefer these because they're softer . Dental work u may not want this simply because it appears to be more sticky than gummy bears or licorice.
Extreme cherry flavor !!
Jocelyn E.
These candies are great to have just in a bowl to snack or or for a party favor or to actually use in a party or to buy and put in in a gift for someone or someone else. These are one of the best gummies. Definitely in my top ten candies. These are so good. Highly recommend for anyone who has not tried it yet.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
Review for: 6-8 Bags more...
For a soft and gummy candy these are very good. I love them, my kids love them, and even my husband likes them and he's not a fan of sweets. They don't stick to your teeth as much as other soft gummy candy does. I wouldn't change a thing about these little delights!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?