Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cathy M.
Cathy M.

I just bought this bag with the intention of having it out for a party. Sadly I bought it a week before the party and I had barely a handful to share.
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

Swedish fish are amazing! Only thing I don't like is how they stick to your teeth. Definitely recommend brushing your teeth right after to avoid this!
Taia B.
Taia B.
Anderson, IN

My absolute favorite candy!! These are my go to whenever I want something sweet. A little expensive but worth it. Knock off brands just don't compare.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Anaheim, CA

There not my favorite but there a good snack for the movies, just hungry, or anything really. There very cheap and can find them in any near by store.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mays Landing, NJ

They're the best tasting type gummy candy you want to eat. They can be very addicting because it taste so good. Thankfully there not high in calories.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This are not good to me at all. Taste like plastic in my opinion. I know they sell them at my local Dollar Tree, I guess there ok for the price though
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Avon Lake, OH

Swedish fish have been a favorite candy for years! They're very tasty, sweet, and chewy. Great for a sweet snack because they're easy and not sticky.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fort Wayne, IN

I absolutely love swedish fish. I like that the exterior is slightly tough compared to the gooshy inside. I really like the flavor of the gummy fish.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Brazil, IN

This is my daughters favorite candy She gets it for all special occasions and there is seldom any left. They taste great and are good treats for kids
Lori W.
Lori W.
House Springs, MO

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite candies! I love the taste of them! I have to hide them from the rest of my family or they will eat them all on me.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now