Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Saga L.
Saga L.
Washington, DC

This is my favorite movie candy!! I get a bag every time I go to the movies. They are so yummy and the flavor is so unique you can only get it from this candy!
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.

So yummy. Such a good gummy candy. I grew up with these always in the house so they are differently one of my favorites. They have a really good cherry flavor.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK

Pretty good, but you can get burnt out quickly. If you don't like chewy candy I suggest you avoid these because these are super chewy, and stick to your teeth.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.

I love love love these! The pure red ones are great as well as the multicolored! They're always so fresh and chewy, they're a must try if you like gummy candy.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Thomasville, GA

My favorite candy. Not too gummy, and the flavor is just right. And of course there's a great value. Very affordable. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI

Swedish fish are really good. They have a great fruity flavor and the texture is better than most gummies. They are very affordable and found at so many stores
Julie H.
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN

My favorite gummy candy is Sour Patch Kids. If that is too sour for you, try Swedish FIsh. They are similar to Sour Patch Kids but they have no sourness to it.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Puyallup, WA

You can't go wrong with these classic candies! Perfect for movie night. The red fish are a must. Love when I get a fresh bag and they are super soft and gummy!
S L.
S L.

I absolutely LOVE Swedish Fish! The gummy consistency and the size of the fish is perfect. They also have minis too! I love packing these as a snack on the go.
Florence K.
Florence K.
Brooklyn, NY

These Swedish Fish are really good. I prefer the red ones, so I usually buy this one over the assorted pack. I usually buy this when I go to the movie theatre.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?