The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Favorite soft chewy candy. Not to sweet it's just perfect. Always loved them since I was a little girl.
Enjoyable in small dosages, no flavor changes and also quite chewy. Nice snack for road trips or snack.
A favorite in our home. Love the flavor. Love the texture. Love them even more when they are stale! lol
I don't know why but I feel like you either love this or hate this and I'm one of those who loves them!
So good! Classic. Nice and sweet and not too terrible for you. I mean it's candy but fat free at least!
One of my favorite candies! perfectly sweet, but not too strong of a flavor. The red ones are the best!
My absolute favorite candy! Sometimes when you buy them they're really hard in the bag instead of chewy
I personally don't like the texture of them but my husband loves them they're his number one candy pick
I can never get enough Swedish Fish and crave them on a daily basis. My 2 year old even loves them too!
One of my all time favorite candies. I will always love Swedish fish!! Who doesn't?? Also greatly priced
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos