Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I love to get these if when I go to the movies. They are such a unique flavor and are so soft and chewy. One of my favorite candies.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Stone Mtn, GA
Swedish fish are literally my favorite candy of all time. They have like the best gummy feeling and you can eat like 1000 at a time.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Fall River, MA
I have always loved Swedish fish and they have never changed over the years. It's a fun reward for me and the kids after a busy day!
Shirah S.
Shirah S.
Bronx, Ny
Of course this classic is amazing, that's why it's been around forever! Not too sweet and not too bad for you which is always great.
Lesley C.
Lesley C.
Bronx, NY
Love them! Kinda hard at first but then chewy, strongly recommend them to anyone!!! Kids adults, seniors doesn't matter made for all
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Mine, and my kids favorite chewy candy! Their really isn't anything like these, which i LOVE! They are auper addicting, so watch out!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Amazing flavor!!! They are soft Gummy fish and I can't just eat one. I eat these on a weekly basis. The price is great. I recommend.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Murfreesboro, TN
This has always been my favorite candy ever. I always keep a bag of these in my fridge to put over ice cream when friends come over😊
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Haverhill, Ma
Jan. 23, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I'm a big fan of these little fish. the flavor is spot on and they aren't overly chewy. these are a comfortable kind of gummy candy.
victoria m.
victoria m.
Gardena, CA
These are probably the only non-sour gummy candies i like. the flavor is great and they aren't too overwhelmingly flavored/sweetened.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?