Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Paulina H.
Paulina H.
Miami Beach, FL
Good but not great. Swedish fish don't really have a flavor except sweet. Doesn't taste anything like the Swedish candy counterpart.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Fall River, MA
I have always loved Swedish fish and they have never changed over the years. It's a fun reward for me and the kids after a busy day!
Oni J.
Oni J.
My favorite candy in the whole wide world. I don't know what it is about these fishies but they're gummy and yummy and gelatin free!
wendy a.
wendy a.
My all tie favorite candy the flavor of the berry and you can play with them there really chewy but have a good taste and last long!
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
Who doesn't love Swedish fish! They are so yummy and it's so convenient to buy them in this huge bag because they will last forever!
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Amazingly delicious. Sweet yet worth every last chew. Nipple never shove. I still take my time with Swedish fish just like a big kid
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
March 29, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Love Swedish fish! these cups give you the perfect portion, which is great for me because I once I start eating a bag, I can't stop.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Williamsport , PA
I love Swedish fish and any lover of this candy would absolute go crazy with the big bag, also love then reseal option to keep fresh
Kymberly E.
Kymberly E.
Grandview, MO
This is all for the hubby. He is obsessed. So I will grab these on occasion for him at target. I despise them but hey to each is own
Jill S.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
These are so yummy and addictive. I don't buy them a lot though because once I buy them I can't stop myself from eating a whole bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?