Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Astry E.
Astry E.

The best candy in the world... who doesn't love Swedish Fish is like a childhood classic I could eat a whole bag by myself.. Makes me want some candy right now
Zoey D.
Zoey D.
North Tonawanda, NY

They're such a great snack to eat through out the day. There's so many in a bag and they're so good. I absolutely love Swedish fish. You can get them anywhere.
Leann V.
Leann V.
Austin

Swedish fish are a classic. Everybody loves that gummy chewy flavor in their mouth. It's pure sugar and gelatin so if that's what your in the mood for, dig in!
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.

So yummy. Such a good gummy candy. I grew up with these always in the house so they are differently one of my favorites. They have a really good cherry flavor.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.

I love love love these! The pure red ones are great as well as the multicolored! They're always so fresh and chewy, they're a must try if you like gummy candy.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Thomasville, GA

My favorite candy. Not too gummy, and the flavor is just right. And of course there's a great value. Very affordable. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Dana P.
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL

These little red fish are soo addictive! They are just the right amount of chewy but in a soft not sticky way that i can easily eat a bag without realizing it.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Puyallup, WA

You can't go wrong with these classic candies! Perfect for movie night. The red fish are a must. Love when I get a fresh bag and they are super soft and gummy!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN

My favorite gummy candy is Sour Patch Kids. If that is too sour for you, try Swedish FIsh. They are similar to Sour Patch Kids but they have no sourness to it.
S L.
S L.

I absolutely LOVE Swedish Fish! The gummy consistency and the size of the fish is perfect. They also have minis too! I love packing these as a snack on the go.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?