Add a Photo
Photos (51)
trevinia t.
trevinia t.
Stone Mountain, GA

I like swedish fish but it is very sticky and gummy and gets stuck to my teeth.its very tasty and i have been seeing a lot of advertisements lately.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Manchester, NH

My favorite chewy candy of all time! Hands down a flavorful chewy candy that reminds of how it felt when I was a kid! Perfect for watching a movie!
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX

This is hands down my favorite candy of all time. I like to put them in the freezer and then eat them. Always chewy on the inside and great flavor!
Trish C.
Trish C.
Monroe, MI

These are my favorite old school candy! my dad introduced me to these when I was a kid, every time I eat them makes me remember our fishing trips 😊
Tabitha O.
Tabitha O.

Swedish fish i would have to say are my favorite type of sweets at the moment because they are chewy and long lasting. They are literal perfection!
Pamela D.
Pamela D.

I love this candy. Its such a guilty pleasure of mine. My family makes fun of me because i love these. There softer than gummys and easier to chew.
Baily S.
Baily S.
Lincoln

Classic candy. They always bring me back to my childhood, my step dad used to buy these before going on a fishing trip. My sister and I love these.
Jen S.
Jen S.

Weive Swedish fish. The Texture is both firm and gummy at the same time, and the flavor is very pleasing. They are really good for movie nights. :)
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA

Great candy, but I feel like these stick to your teeth too much. I always find myself picking at my teeth because they're always stuck to something
daniella c.
daniella c.
Midway city , Ca

I love swedish fish every single time i go to the store i just have to buy these delicious candy. They are full of flavor they make my mouth watery
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now