The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,397 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I like be these gummies. They tend to get stuck to my molars but this candy is worth it. The flavor is fruity without it being overly sweet. I would recommend!
This is my favorite movie candy!! I get a bag every time I go to the movies. They are so yummy and the flavor is so unique you can only get it from this candy!
This is mine and my sons go to snack at the movies or anytime he wants a special treat. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting and I'm not ashamed of it! Haha
Swedish fish are great. They are sweet and chewy. They taste wonderful. I like them alot. They are easy to eat and do not have to worry about a wait for them.
Kinda wish these had more flavors but I still love them. If you like gummy bears and things like that you'll like these. Definitely good price for the amount.
I could eat a pound of this in a week. I absolutely love Swedish fish. I perfer the small size due to the flavor. I felt that the big sizes have a funny taste.
I don't really enjoy these candies. They didn't have much flavor at all to me and they were pretty hard for a chewy candy. Price is okay, but not the product.
You got a dry mouth. I highly suggest chewing on some Swedish fish. Your mouth will create saliva from the flavors. It's a good way to spend your candy thirst.
Childhood favorite candy purchase big bags at BJ's for an affordable price, candy very sweet and chewy, if you like sour patch kids you may like this candy too
I always buy in bundle! love Swedish fish. i can eat a whole pack in one sitting. i bought it at Walmart and at Safeway once. I love that It is a sweet gummy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos