Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Airis M.
Airis M.
Dallastown, PA

One of my favorites! Reminds me when I could go out for lunch in H.S. I would go to the market downtown and pick me up a small bag from the candy stand.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Medford, MA

If these aren't in my family's house there is something wrong! We go to a bulk store and buy the big bag and eat them in a week! Swedish fish are DELISH
Suelinn B.
Suelinn B.
Elkins , WV

Soft and chewy Swedish fish. Once you eat one then you end up eating the entire bag wondering where your fish went. Great flavor extremely soft to chew.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

These are the best! I love them so much! The flavor is great and they are chewy and on the sweeter side. They are not sticky like most gummy-based candy
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX

We've recently gotten "hooked" (haha) on Swedish Fish. I think they taste yummy. They don't seem overly sweet to me and the fish are a pretty good size.
Christina B.
Christina B.

When I'm craving that sweet cherry taste I will buy these . they are always soft and flavorful!!! Gotta get the big bag because a little is neber enough
Shahronda J.
Shahronda J.
Bethel Park, PA

A favorite childhood candy my love for this particular candy started before I can remember I always had a bag now my kids love them just as much as I do
Christina O.
Christina O.
Merced

Love these I can eat a whole bag in one setting, they are so good and not too sweet. And bonus they keep really well not that they sit around very long!
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME

Too chewy...they get stuck in my teeth for days. The product is also inconsistent. Some bags I've had have tasted amazing, others were completely awful.
Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.
Sun Prairie, WI

We buy this all too often. Everyone in our house loves this product and we love how long this much lasts in our house and for such a great deal as well!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now