Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mays Landing, NJ

They're the best tasting type gummy candy you want to eat. They can be very addicting because it taste so good. Thankfully there not high in calories.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Lakeville, MA

I usually don't enjoy chewy candy but these are definitely delicious. They have a great flavor to them but aren't too chewy that you sound like a cow!
Cathy M.
Cathy M.

I just bought this bag with the intention of having it out for a party. Sadly I bought it a week before the party and I had barely a handful to share.
Samantha  M.
Samantha M.
Winthrop, MA

Every time I eat these it brings be back to my childhood. My mom use to be obsessed with these! i love chewy sweet candy and this always hits the spot!
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

Swedish fish are amazing! Only thing I don't like is how they stick to your teeth. Definitely recommend brushing your teeth right after to avoid this!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY

I'm not really big on gummy candy but if I'm craving something different, I'll snack on swedish fish. I can't really describe the taste, but I love it
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Toronto, Ontario

Love these candies! They taste so good ! Very sweet and really cheap . I found them around the city mainly at loblaws and corner stores or candy shops
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
London

The Swedish fish are okay I don't think there my favorite or anything but there okay I eat them just I wouldn't pick them as my first or second choice
Dana S.
Dana S.
Clemson, SC

Well all I can say is my son loves these things. I honestly am not really sure why but he loves them so much. Just brush after and you are good to go.
Ria G.
Ria G.

This is a childhood throwback. Each little red fish is very detailed. However the only draw back is the it is very chewy and gets stuck in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now