The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,410 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My mom and son Loooooooove Swedish fish they favorite candy I have to buy a big bag every time I'm out in the store
All time favorite gummy candy! These have been my favorite since I was a kid, now I share(sometimes) with my kids!
My son loves these fishes is what he calls them. Not to sweet just right when you have a crave for something sweet
I ve never been a great fan of Swedish fish, but I've recently started to Like them. I still prefer other gummies.
My daughter's favorite candy and purchase regularly. they are also priced nice. I purchase them almost everywhere.
I love swedish fish. These are my favorite gummy candy to eat. They are so flavorful and sweet. They are delicious!
I love these the only downside is they can hurt when they get stuck in your teeth. Other than that they are great.
Love the big bag, I split them up into snack bags for my daughters lunch. The big bags are so much more worth it.
Love these seriously one of my top favorite candies and I rarely go into a store that doesn't have a bag of these
I don't eat Swedish Fish very often. Whenever I do I forget how good they are and realize I should eat them more.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos