Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
Who doesn't love Swedish fish! They are so yummy and it's so convenient to buy them in this huge bag because they will last forever!
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Amazingly delicious. Sweet yet worth every last chew. Nipple never shove. I still take my time with Swedish fish just like a big kid
Jill S.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
These are so yummy and addictive. I don't buy them a lot though because once I buy them I can't stop myself from eating a whole bag.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Ventura, CA
Some of my favorite candies ever! I don't know why but I absolutely love the texture of them. They're soft and chewy and oh so good!
Haley W.
Haley W.
I love Swedish fish!!! These are a way better deal then buying smaller smaller ones. Used them as a treat for a under the sea party.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Fall River, MA
I have always loved Swedish fish and they have never changed over the years. It's a fun reward for me and the kids after a busy day!
Kymberly E.
Kymberly E.
Grandview, MO
This is all for the hubby. He is obsessed. So I will grab these on occasion for him at target. I despise them but hey to each is own
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Long Is City, NY
These are most definitely my favorite candy. I buy these all the time to snack on while I'm at work, they're so chewy and delicious!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Amazing flavor!!! They are soft Gummy fish and I can't just eat one. I eat these on a weekly basis. The price is great. I recommend.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Stone Mtn, GA
Swedish fish are literally my favorite candy of all time. They have like the best gummy feeling and you can eat like 1000 at a time.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?