Add a Photo
Photos (55)
S A.
S A.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDIES!! They are soft and chewy and delicious! I seriously can't describe the taste, it's something you have to try to understand.
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
Strongsville, OH

Love this candy. Great flavor but difficult to stop eating because they are so easy to just pop in your mouth continually. The red dye may bother some.
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

Swedish fish are amazing! Only thing I don't like is how they stick to your teeth. Definitely recommend brushing your teeth right after to avoid this!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mays Landing, NJ

They're the best tasting type gummy candy you want to eat. They can be very addicting because it taste so good. Thankfully there not high in calories.
Taia B.
Taia B.
Anderson, IN

My absolute favorite candy!! These are my go to whenever I want something sweet. A little expensive but worth it. Knock off brands just don't compare.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY

I'm not really big on gummy candy but if I'm craving something different, I'll snack on swedish fish. I can't really describe the taste, but I love it
Ria G.
Ria G.

This is a childhood throwback. Each little red fish is very detailed. However the only draw back is the it is very chewy and gets stuck in your teeth.
loretta m.
loretta m.
Fort Sill, OK

This are awesome! my kids love them! they are easy to eat on the go. they can put the lid back on them and save some for kater, if there are any left!
haily b.
haily b.
Clearfield, UT

One of my favorite candies , they remind me of my grandma, she always had them. So making them easy to grab, go and enjoy , you can't really go wrong.
Cathy M.
Cathy M.

I just bought this bag with the intention of having it out for a party. Sadly I bought it a week before the party and I had barely a handful to share.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now