Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Malcolm C.
Malcolm C.
San Antonio, TX

Why are these gummies so good? They are soft and chewy and they actually taste good. Plus there's something about them that just makes me laugh. Gummy fish. Ha.
Amber  S.
Amber S.
Silver spring , Md

They fill their bags all the way. They don't get stuck in your teeth like normal gummie candies. Flavor is great. Definitely one of my favorite gummie candies!!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI

Love eating Swedish fish! The flavor is great and I love gummy candies. My only complaint is that it sometimes gets stuck to my teeth but it's kind of worth it.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

This gummy candy has such a distinct flavor, different than any other gummy candy out there, which is why I like it. Not sour and has the perfect chewy texture.
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Mocksville, Nc

One of my most favorite candy!! We purchase this huge bag atkeast 1-2 a week. We are big on candy in our house, and between me and two boys it gets gone quick!!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.

I have loved Swedish fish ever since I was a child. They have great flavor & I like anything gummy. These are one of my favorites & they are not very expensive.
Jen Y.
Jen Y.
Niles, IL

Delicious flavor and always satisfies my chewy candy craving. Have yet to find a better alternative. Price point is good, several different size bags available.
Zoey D.
Zoey D.
North Tonawanda, NY

They're such a great snack to eat through out the day. There's so many in a bag and they're so good. I absolutely love Swedish fish. You can get them anywhere.
Lyndsi A.
Lyndsi A.
Ashkum, IL

Although I do like the taste of Swedish fish they are a hard candy to eat at times. The chewy-ness and the texture of the candy make them hard to eat and chew.
Saga L.
Saga L.
Washington, DC

This is my favorite movie candy!! I get a bag every time I go to the movies. They are so yummy and the flavor is so unique you can only get it from this candy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now