BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Also my favorite movie candy! Very chewy and I don't know exactly what to describe the flavor of these.. It's so hard to explain. It also doesn't get stuck on your teeth that bad as orange sugary wedge candies. Maybe to me it taste like light cherry taste maybe to me? I don't know how to really describe it. I had a really tough time thinking what flavor it is.. I'm not sure on that one!
Dani C.
manhattan, KS
I love swedish fish. I bring these to work sometimes to snack on. They have a great taste but the biggest thing i hate is how they get stuck to the inside of my teeth. I can purchase these at any drugstore as well. I love them but I wish the formula could change a little.
Pamela S.
I will always love swedish fish! Even though I probably shouldn't eat them due to dental work, I continue to buy them every month. I love when they are soft and fresh. I wish there was a way to tell if they are past that fresh soft point because they are very tough on my teeth when they have been on the shelf for a while
Nicole B.
So great! Especially when the bag is fresh, after opening they kind of get a little hard, but still good! Not as strong as a flavor as other gummy candies in my opinion which I enjoy. If the taste was any stronger, I wouldn't buy, but these are perfect the way they are!
Deanna M.
Swedish Fish are a classic. These are very sweet but have nice flavor. They're chewy and will get stuck in your teeth. I can't eat too many otherwise my teeth will begin to ache. I find that sometimes they have a "greasy" residue on them, but it doesn't effect the flavor.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Swedish fish are a low cost, great value treat. I love the flavor and the chewiness! These give me a nostalgic feeling. It reminds me of being at the baseball field as a kid. It's great memories. I don't eat them as often as I used to when I was younger. But definitely recommend.
Hayley R.
Salem, OR
Swedish Fish are one of my absolute FAVORITE candies out there. I love these things. The simplicity of a sweet, fruity, chewy little candy done perfectly. They are easy to eat, they don't get stuck together in the package and they can last me a a while because a few go a longer way with me than a lot of other candies.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I love how soft and chewy the original sweedish fish are. I think that they have a unique flavor, which I love, that cannot be duplicated. I find them to be a movie favorite at my house. I think they are fairly affordable and great for a treat on summer holidays as well.
Chari C.
I love the flavor and how squishy they are. I don't like that they get stuck in your teeth, but I think that is part of the charm of Swedish fish. I wish they were a little cheaper though because I would buy them more often and I might actually share them with people.
Katie R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best candy ever. It's squishy and gummy but doesn't stick to your teeth like other candy. I love it as a quick snack when studying because they aren't messy and they are big enough to pick up without needing to pay attention. Plus they are even better a little stale!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?