Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

This gummy candy has such a distinct flavor, different than any other gummy candy out there, which is why I like it. Not sour and has the perfect chewy texture.
Shakira C.
Shakira C.

This candy is pretty sweet, but they do tend to get stuck on your teeth once you start chewing them. You can su ck on them but you won't get the maximum flavor.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Mission, TX

I loved getting this candy in my candy bags at parties because we rarely saw them growing up. when on different occassions me and my cousins decide to get them.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH

This was my all time favorite candy growing up I remember eating these and sitting it front of the tv watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles those were the days!
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC

Love these! Good flavor (though I don't know what exactly it is besides yummy). They are cute little fish. My favorite part of them is the texture of the gummy!
Malcolm C.
Malcolm C.
San Antonio, TX

Why are these gummies so good? They are soft and chewy and they actually taste good. Plus there's something about them that just makes me laugh. Gummy fish. Ha.
anika j.
anika j.

Swedish fish is so old skool! They remind me of my childhood and buying penny candy. Everybody loves them! Thankfully, the taste has not changed over the years!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

Swedish Fish Candy are a fun treat. I use them most when creating an interesting snack or drink for my children. There's so many ways to get creative with them.
Monell R.
Monell R.

When I was younger my dad always used to hide them in my luch box or my backpack omw to school. Every time I eat these a little piece of my childhood comes back.
Amber  S.
Amber S.
Silver spring , Md

They fill their bags all the way. They don't get stuck in your teeth like normal gummie candies. Flavor is great. Definitely one of my favorite gummie candies!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?