BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
Review for: Go-Paks! more...
These chewy, sweet red fish gave been a favorite of mine for about 34 years!!! I don't eat them often now but I'm happy to pick up one if these candy to go cups. There are other brands of gummy candy out there but they are too sweet or sugary for me. I don't know what it is but Swedish Fish are the perfect hunt candy for me!
Kelsey G.
Nashville, TN
Who doesn't like Swedish Fish? This is my favorite movie theater snack to grab (usually at a grocery store and stow in my purse). I like that they aren't too chewy and have a lot of flavor in them. Overall, I don't think these will get replaced by a new favorite any time soon!
krista L.
Roseville, MI
This was my favorite candy growing up! I would save my allowance or any pennies I could find to head to the corner penny candy store to stock up on Swedish fish.

I love these so much that I would hide them so my sister would not find them. I love the chewy gooey texture and the cherry taste!

I now gives these to my 3 year old grandson and have started a new generation of Fish lovers.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
One of my favorite candies ever. Swedish fish are gummy and chewy with a balanced flavor. Not too sweet but not blame what so ever. I've ate these since I was a kid and I still buy a bag every time I go in the dollar store. TIP: they are great with frozen yogurt or ice cream!
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cute, fun to snack on. Just the right consistency of chewy and gummy! I love these in their classic flavor. Super sweet and addicting! I like to get a nice lil bag when I goto the movies! Not sticky so you can snack and not worry about your fingers being gooey! Still my number one fave!
Zavanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a candy that I have to hide as my kids and their dad would eat it up. I buy a bag about every other month. They are very good and flavor decent. Price wise not so bad. Swedish fish is almost every store I go into so easy enough to get. For sure recommend to others.
Kinisha L.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love gummy candies. I am not a big candy person besides my chocolate so I tend to go to the gummier candies a lot. Swedish fishes have a very unique flavor to me that's just a nostalgic go to candy. I can not pin point what exact kind of flavor but if I had to try, I would say it's a mix between cherry and strawberries. The flavor is consistent throughout the whole gummy and it's soft and chewy enough to give a child 5 years and up.
R T.
DELICIOUS!!!!! Makes a great snack if you are craving some candy! Has a delicious unique flavor that i cant quite point out. I love eating this on the go. It can get a little bit sickening if you eat too much. If youve never tried these then definitely give it a chance.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I definitely have to review these , because they are my husband's favorite candy. They are sweet, chewy, and not coated with sugar on the outside which he really likes. They have been around forever! He has been eating them since he was a child. Our daughters like them too , and every year they are in both their Christmas stockings and their Easter baskets. The bigger bags can be a bit difficult to find,so when I find them , I always buy a few of them.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I had Swedish Fish for the first time a couple years ago and fell instantly in love. I have a major sweet tooth and have no idea how I spent 25 years not having these before. They are cheap at Walmart and amazing. I do not even know what flavor they are but the red ones are great.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?