Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lyndsey P.
Lyndsey P.
Peoria, Az

I love the flavor of Swedish fish. It's like a tropical cherry that is just awesome. Living in AZ you can't always have chocolate and thsee are perfect
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Marble Falls, TX

I feel like Swedish fish are the perfect candy when you want something sweet but you don't know what. They're great movie candy or just snackin' candy.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH

Love Swedish fish. Perfect for snacking on the go. They are chewy, but sometimes they often stick to your teeth, which makes it somewhat uncomfortable!
Charity F.
Charity F.
Indianapolis, IN

The cherry flavor is pretty good. They are very sticky and stick to your teeth, which is annoying for but might be fine for you. Bonus: they are vegan!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Fayetteville, AR

I could eat these things all day. I love how they are hard but not too hard. They also have good flavor and are chewy which I love. And they're fishes.
S A.
S A.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDIES!! They are soft and chewy and delicious! I seriously can't describe the taste, it's something you have to try to understand.
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
Strongsville, OH

Love this candy. Great flavor but difficult to stop eating because they are so easy to just pop in your mouth continually. The red dye may bother some.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Rochester, NY

Kind of one note, but still tasty. Was perfect when I threw a Dr. Suess themed baby shower for my sister - "one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish..."
Corey P.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH

Everyone in my house loves Swedish fish. They taste great! We buy them pretty often whether it's at the grocery store or the baseball concession stand.
Robert C.
Robert C.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA

I don't eat much candy but these are my exception. Grew up with these as a kid Make sure to get the original Swedish fish. The Knock offs are the worst
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now