Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Gabbie B.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar , OH
Mmmmm my favorite candy!! I struggle trying to put these down. I can't just have a few!! I love the flavor and the chewiness of them.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY
These are the perfect snack for the movies when you want something sweet and don't want to deal with a mess. Plus, they're delicious!
Charming J.
Charming J.
This is the best candy, its like it has a taste but at the same time it doesn't. Their very easy to chew and they are very addictive.
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Bensalem, PA
What a delicious, chewy treat! These are always the first to go when a bowl is put out on the dessert table. You can't have just one!
Kyliegh Y.
Kyliegh Y.
These are not my favorite but every now and then I get a craving for them and I have to go get thtem there is nothing else like them!
Dixie G.
Dixie G.
York, SC
I love Swedish fish. They are the perfect taste, perfect consistency...only downfall...they are addictive! I could eat an entire bag.
Grace E.
Grace E.
My favorite candy of all time. I could have these any day of my life. I'm in love with these and I will always continue to buy these.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Bend, OR
My all time favorite candy I love Swedish frosh so much. I just love the taste of them and how chewy they are they are just so yummy.
Kaleigh R.
Kaleigh R.
Yorktown , VA
Swedish fish are/always have been the best candy around! ever since I was a kid I've been obsessed with these little red cherry fish!
Er E.
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA
My absolute go-to gummy candy. A trademark "red" flavor that you can't find anywhere else! You can't go wrong. Dangerously delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?