Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lupita C.
Lupita C.

They are the bomb .com! Have so much flavor! Are perfectly chewy and the flavor last long! Price is a little hight for gummies, but totally worth it!
Jared T.
Jared T.
Fort Bragg, NC

I could eat swedish fish all day, errry day. Just don't ask for them at your local seafood joint..they're don't ever seem to be the catch of the day.
Lizzie F.
Lizzie F.
Harper Woods, MI

The only fish I'll eat. They don't have feelings. They probably aren't carcinogenic, they're tasty. And the best part is, they're accidentally vegan.
Lori W.
Lori W.
House Springs, MO

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite candies! I love the taste of them! I have to hide them from the rest of my family or they will eat them all on me.
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Severn, MD

The perfect candy to chew on! These candies fulfilly my craving without me feeling too guilty about eating candy since they aren't that sweet at all!
Anna D.
Anna D.
West Windsor, NJ

I want to write the word yum over and over again . These are my favorite candies of all . I use them as s sugar boost when I do long distance cycling
Fran B.
Fran B.
Renton, WA

Swedish Fish is delicious. They are soft and chewy. Swedish Fish are a perfect little snack that can also be used to make childerns drinks look cute.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Wesley Chapel, FL

Ugh! Love this things. They are so addicting. My grandma use to eat them all the time as a kid and I remember sneaking into her stash :) Great snack!
Mitzi P.
Mitzi P.
Midland, TX

My daughter's go to candy, Swedish Fish are a staple on any movie night in our home! Who doesn't love the classic and original gummy ...Swedish Fish!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Erie, PA

Favorite candy on earth. Resealable bag makes them last forever without getting hard. My whole family loves them. We use them for cleaning incentives
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now