The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,319 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies, love the cherry flavor and the consistency of the gummies. These little guys travel well
These are my favorite snack when traveling. They just remind me of college days and going on road trips with friends
Whenever I want something sweet and chewy but not sour I go with these. Especially since they're my fathers favorite
So gross this are the dollar tree candy. Hahaha so they are probably all expired. They taste awful hard and just bad
Gotta have the big bag. While coaching, this bag went every where with us. Great value, good flavor. Worth the money
Kroger Friday free download. Love this cherry flavored chewy candy. Price is 1.50. I got mine at Kroger for F free!!
So sweet and chewy! I prefer the smaller size versus the large fish. Both are delicious, just a personal preference.
Swedish fish are amazing! They can also be used for fun party ideas and give awayz that can go with a certain theme.
I feel like Swedish Fish are too chewy. They're always in my teeth after I eat them. I'll just stick to gummy worms.
A classic soft and chewy candy that's delicious. I love that they're shaped like little fish too! Such a nice touch.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos