The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,974 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies! Not insanely sweet but still tasty, and has a great chewy consistency. It's hard to only eat one!
A classic favorite since my childhood, unique texture, great subtle flavor! Will remain a lifetime go to for my sweet tooth!
Typical cherry flavored candy, soft and very artificial tasting. It's a fun treat though, and cute for some Pinterest crafts
Swedish fish are one of the best candies ever. I think they are delicious and are good with chocolate or just by themselves.
An sticky sugary treat that my family of four devours! We eat them plain, in top of ice-cream, with vanilla yogurt and more.
I absolutely hate gummies, but these are so good! They are my favorite candy, I don't know of anyone who doesn't like these!
My husband loves these Swedish fish. He can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Their very gummy and don't have much of a taste.
Sometimes a classic Swedish Fish candy is all you really need. These are chewy, but still hard and satisfy your sweet tooth.
Swedish fish always makes you smile, these little red fish taste great and have just enough sweetness to get your sugar kick.
I love these and so do my kids! They are soft and chewy and have a great flavor! We will always have these for movie snacks!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos