The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
YUM YUM YUM! This is by far one of my favorite go to movie treats. Trust me I love swedish fish yummmy!!!
Sweedish fish has to be my favorite gummy candy they are sweet, they might give a cavity but its worth it
My absolute favorite!! I can eat a whole bag myself. Anytime I try a different brand I'm so disappointed!
My fav! The big bags guarantees I always have some on hand, plus its the most economical way to buy them.
These are so tasty. Such a movie theater candy. But I eat them all the time! They taste really good cold.
My favorite chewy candy.. Best part is I'm in the house to eat some so I get to keep the whole bag myself
A favorite snack in our house. My husband can eat a whole bag by himself. A definite staple in our house.
I love everything about Swedish fish there amazing they taste so good and I totally recommend you buy it.
They are chewy and actually taste like gummies and are so yummy💗 they make you want to buy more and more.
I like the little bags but I find that i always have to buy more to satisfy the craving for more fishies.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos