The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,705 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Yum Yum Yum, these are great! I really like having these as a treat around the house. They are not awful for you and taste great.
Husbands fave treat so I buy these a lot. These are good fresh or old. They are amazing room temp or straight out of the freezer!
They are so good. They are soft chewy and delicious with every bite. I think there cute and have the same details of a real fish.
These are delicious! I can buy a bag and finish the entire thing! The candy is chewy so I would not recommend for small children!
This is a super yummy candy and a nice treat once in a while as long as it's fresh it isn't too hard to chew and very inexpensive
This is a good team name brings back memories from my childhood what are used to sell them for a penny each one they're delicious
These are my absolute favorite! This bag will last me quite awhile if I can force myself to ration it! They Are just so delicious
Love Swedish fish they are great tasting inexpensive and are fat free I could sit and eat these all day and not get tired of them
taste bad. there super hard and chewy. if they were softer then i would like them wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive teeth.
I love Swedish fish, they're my go to heat snack when I want some candy and sugar. The texture and amount of sugar are just right
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos