Add a Photo
Corrine R.
Hasbrouck Hts , NJ
April 1, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Love my Swedish fish. I used to buy these in the stores for penny candy since I was a little girl. Satisfy a that fruity snack craving
Raena C.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY
My favorite candy!!! It's my favorite on frozen yogurt! The flavor is fruit punch but it's so yummy and chewy and is the perfect candy
Julia C.
Julia C.
Swedish Fish are some of my favorite candy. They're also some of my least favorite because I could easily eat an entire bag by myself.
Celena S.
Celena S.
San Diego, CA
I love swedish fish, one of my favorite soft and chewy candies. It is great to bring on a trip and on the plane and tastes amazing. :)
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
Greendale, IN
They are defiantly a good snack to take to the beach. They are sweet and chewy which is a good thing for people who like chewy things.
Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, California
Swedish fish are so good o love them so much the taste is perfect it's not to sweet it's perfect I would recommend this to all of you.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Swedish fish are yummy gummy treats. My biggest problem with them is that because they are gummy they easily get stuck in your teeth.
Monique D.
Monique D.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Love these. My sister got me hooked on to these when I was younger. I could eat these all day. Totally some of my favorite candy ever
aaliyah w.
aaliyah w.
Vallejo, CA
Swedish fish are so amazing. I honestly think I have an addiction. I just have random craving and have to go to the store in get some
Dixie G.
Dixie G.
York, SC
I love Swedish fish. They are the perfect taste, perfect consistency...only downfall...they are addictive! I could eat an entire bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?