Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jen Y.
Jen Y.
Niles, IL

Delicious flavor and always satisfies my chewy candy craving. Have yet to find a better alternative. Price point is good, several different size bags available.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH

This was my all time favorite candy growing up I remember eating these and sitting it front of the tv watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles those were the days!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.

I have loved Swedish fish ever since I was a child. They have great flavor & I like anything gummy. These are one of my favorites & they are not very expensive.
Shakira C.
Shakira C.

This candy is pretty sweet, but they do tend to get stuck on your teeth once you start chewing them. You can su ck on them but you won't get the maximum flavor.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

This gummy candy has such a distinct flavor, different than any other gummy candy out there, which is why I like it. Not sour and has the perfect chewy texture.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA

These little gems are delightful, and addicting. You can eat ALOT of these without feeling full, so be careful because you could end up feeling sick afterwards!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI

Love eating Swedish fish! The flavor is great and I love gummy candies. My only complaint is that it sometimes gets stuck to my teeth but it's kind of worth it.
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Saint Cloud, FL

This is an awesome product. Very tasteful! I use to love eating these when I was a kid. I loved walking to the corner store and buying Swedish fish. A favorite.
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Mocksville, Nc

One of my most favorite candy!! We purchase this huge bag atkeast 1-2 a week. We are big on candy in our house, and between me and two boys it gets gone quick!!
Syreeta B.
Syreeta B.
New Bedford, MA

Taste is great but when you get such a big bag they can stick together and get hard like a rock. You end up with a ball of sweedish fish but i'm not complaining
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?