BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Ashlyn W.
Thomasville, GA
Sweetish fish are the bomb!!! They are my top favorite candy and sooooooo delish! To anyone who hasn't tried them- go get you some NOW! They are AHHMAZING!
Sarah R.
One of my favorite candy's as a kid! Glad they still have these around. They are delicious. If you haven't had these yet there is something wrong with you!
Kaitlyn M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Love love love Swedish Fish! I usually eat them in the summer because I usually win them on the boardwalk. But they're definitely a favorite candy of mine.
Brianna B.
These are one of my favorite candies! I love the flavor and the texture. Definitely worth trying as an alternative to gummy worms if you like fruity candy.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
We can never tire of eating these fish. They are very yummy and adorable, the kids love them a great deal and they are super easy to find and inexpensive.
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Nothing is better than getting gummy candy that is flavorful without being too much. Thats how I feel about Swedish Fish, just the right amount to satisfy
Savannah G.
My favorite candy, I can usually eat half of the bag in a sitting without getting sick like I do with most candies. Got a good taste that's not too strong.
Allie B.
Love swedish fish. if you need some sugar then you should definitely have these around, eat a few and they do the trick! Good flavor and very cheap to buy.
Brittany M.
Farmville, VA
Absolutely my favorite candy! It can get stuck in your teeth but that's all apart of the experience! Can't really describe the taste but they are so good!
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
The color is vibrant and full of life. The flavor is faintly strawberry with a lick of cherry. Possibly my second favorite gummy candy besides gummy bears.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?