Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Peggy K.
Peggy K.

I love Swedish fish and so do my kids! I have to hide them or they are gone in one sitting. They are certainly a favorite when we pick out candy treats!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Jacksonville, NC

Swedish Fish is so yummy and chewy. One of my favorite treats that I indulge in every once in a while. If you haven't tried them yet, you really should!
Airis M.
Airis M.
Dallastown, PA

One of my favorites! Reminds me when I could go out for lunch in H.S. I would go to the market downtown and pick me up a small bag from the candy stand.
Corey P.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH

Everyone in my house loves Swedish fish. They taste great! We buy them pretty often whether it's at the grocery store or the baseball concession stand.
Lyndsey P.
Lyndsey P.
Peoria, Az

I love the flavor of Swedish fish. It's like a tropical cherry that is just awesome. Living in AZ you can't always have chocolate and thsee are perfect
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Marble Falls, TX

I feel like Swedish fish are the perfect candy when you want something sweet but you don't know what. They're great movie candy or just snackin' candy.
Robert C.
Robert C.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA

I don't eat much candy but these are my exception. Grew up with these as a kid Make sure to get the original Swedish fish. The Knock offs are the worst
Charity F.
Charity F.
Indianapolis, IN

The cherry flavor is pretty good. They are very sticky and stick to your teeth, which is annoying for but might be fine for you. Bonus: they are vegan!
Gosia N.
Gosia N.

My favorite candy of all times. It has such a unique taste to it that you won't have in any other kinds of candy. I recommend it to anyone and everyone
S A.
S A.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDIES!! They are soft and chewy and delicious! I seriously can't describe the taste, it's something you have to try to understand.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now