The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,984 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I really love these swedish fish candies. I buy a box of them at the dollar tree for only $1. They are chewy and delicious :)
Your favorite red fish from growing up! So good! Perfect for anything from road trips, movies or just hanging out. Love these
An oldie, but goodie! Great for everyone in your family, but they are a bit large for the little kids. Not too messy, either.
Whoever said "share size" was lying. You don't share these, you just get more to yourself. What a delicious and fruity treat.
My husband and son can finish the value pack in one night! Household must have at my house. We buy these at least once a week
One of my favorite candies! Not insanely sweet but still tasty, and has a great chewy consistency. It's hard to only eat one!
My husband loves these Swedish fish. He can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Their very gummy and don't have much of a taste.
Typical cherry flavored candy, soft and very artificial tasting. It's a fun treat though, and cute for some Pinterest crafts
I absolutely hate gummies, but these are so good! They are my favorite candy, I don't know of anyone who doesn't like these!
An sticky sugary treat that my family of four devours! We eat them plain, in top of ice-cream, with vanilla yogurt and more.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos