The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,364 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Sweetish fish are the bomb!!! They are my top favorite candy and sooooooo delish! To anyone who hasn't tried them- go get you some NOW! They are AHHMAZING!
One of my favorite candy's as a kid! Glad they still have these around. They are delicious. If you haven't had these yet there is something wrong with you!
Love love love Swedish Fish! I usually eat them in the summer because I usually win them on the boardwalk. But they're definitely a favorite candy of mine.
These are one of my favorite candies! I love the flavor and the texture. Definitely worth trying as an alternative to gummy worms if you like fruity candy.
We can never tire of eating these fish. They are very yummy and adorable, the kids love them a great deal and they are super easy to find and inexpensive.
Nothing is better than getting gummy candy that is flavorful without being too much. Thats how I feel about Swedish Fish, just the right amount to satisfy
My favorite candy, I can usually eat half of the bag in a sitting without getting sick like I do with most candies. Got a good taste that's not too strong.
Love swedish fish. if you need some sugar then you should definitely have these around, eat a few and they do the trick! Good flavor and very cheap to buy.
Absolutely my favorite candy! It can get stuck in your teeth but that's all apart of the experience! Can't really describe the taste but they are so good!
The color is vibrant and full of life. The flavor is faintly strawberry with a lick of cherry. Possibly my second favorite gummy candy besides gummy bears.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos