Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sara C.
Sara C.
Astoria, NY

Love these. They are really soft and chewy. I love the taste of these fish. I love buying the big bag because my husband loves them just as much as i do.
Katelan H.
Katelan H.
Centerville, IA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies.! They're delicious and fruity without being overwhelming. The only downside is they get stuck in your teeth.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH

Oh what a classic! As an adult these aren't as good as I remember them being when I was a kid, but they're definitely good at bringing back the memories!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

These are my addiction. They don't taste like your typical gummy candies. They have a different texture outside that doesn't stick to type hands as much.
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Pennsville, NJ

Simply the best. The red is the way to go. No need for the variety pack. Delicious on its own. Sometimes so sweet that it gives a toothache but worth it!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

What bad can be said about Swedish Fish?! These are so tasty, not too gummy but chewy, and taste so wonderful! I can't say anything negative about these!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Canton, GA

This is always my go to comfort treat. once you start you can't stop...so many times I find myself with an empty bag quick! sweet and subtle gummy taste!
Ally G.
Ally G.
Westport, CT

Such a great candy. they are fruity and chewy, and amazing. i loooooooooove them!!!! if you want some that u can pop a few in your mouth, these are great
Mary S.
Mary S.
Glen Allen

These are my favorite candy! They are soft and chewy and are a great on the go treat. I buy a bag every time I go to the store. They are very affordable.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Puyallup, WA

Fun and a tasty classic. These are my secret pleasure. When i am having a bad day, my wife will sneak out to get me these. She knows they brighten my day
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now