Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Anita G.
Anita G.
Flowery Br, GA

I'm not that fond of these, but my kids LOVE them. I usually buy them as a treat for a job well done, or for a little something extra on big days like birthdays.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL

Been a favorite since i was little, one of the only sweets i would have eaten! they've got a great flavor and they are not extremely sweet which is great for me.
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Cedar Grove, NJ

Swedish fish are my absolute go to. this is my favorite candy, and this snack pack is the perfect size when you're on the go but need to satisfy your craving !!!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO

One of my favorite snacks! I love them the way they are, but sometimes I let them sit out and get hard and I love them that way too. I could eat these every day.
Mabel S.
Mabel S.

I love these little fishes. They are so addictive! I made my father a fishing theme cake and these gummy fishes where perfect for decorating the top of the cake.
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA

I recently had Swedish fish for the first time and they were pretty good.They are gummy like gummy bears but a little more tender and not as sweet.Fun,easy candy
Paula S.
Paula S.
Palmdale, CA

Favorite gummy candies. A Fat Free Food, Yeah!!! Great for a little snack for anytime of the day. I buy them for my daughter, but end up eating them as well.
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH

I love swedish fish, no other candy compares to the unique flavor they have. I think it's lingonberry. I get them once in a while when I need a little sweetness.
Elyse D.
Elyse D.

Great tasting, soft and chewy pieces of candies. Whole family enjoy Swedish Fish. Really can not eat just one. One of my favorite snacks when I go to the movies.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI

I love Swedish Fish. Unique flavor, and the perfect amount of chewiness. They tend to taste a little chemical-ish sometimes, which keeps me from eating too many.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?