BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Valyncia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've had these many times in my life, but their not my most favorite. I love that their gummies and the fun fish shapes, but the flavor i cant really pinpoint it, and their a bit more firm than most gummies. I will say though that these babies are super cheap at my local Dollar Tree.
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
People on my Facebook page were saying these are the best candy to eat. Thankfully it was getting sampled at Super Target. I had a lot since I know the sample ladies. 1st it's so not like gummy bears or anything like a fruit snack. they are chewy and they get stuck between my teeth. Not sweet at all. maybe that's a good thing but not for me. I'll eat them if someone offers me any but I won't buy them.
Rosa G.
When it comes to chewy candy the first candy that pops into my head is Swedish Fish and you can't get enough of them honestly. They have the right amount of chewy and right amount of flavor in each of them. It's definitely worth the purchase. You can't get enough, you really can't. Stop what your doing right now and go out and buy them.
Nicole F.
Lees Summit, MO
Swedish Fish are one of the first candies I remember having when I was a kid. There was a store down the street from my house that sold Sweedish Fish for a penny each. I used to love to get a nickel or dime and walk down with my mom and get a few. They were (and still are) delicious. I'm always a sucker for a chewy fruity candy. To this day Sweedish fish are still one of my favorite chewy candies.
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
Such a unique taste . I love the big bag so of course I can share. I use them often for parties I put together in the summer or for certain little fish themes. The small bags are great so portion control can be monitored, however the small bags aren't available in every store like the big bag is at grocery stores, that's my ONLY con :)
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
My Fiance and I love this candy so much we always find a reason to get it for each other! Every holiday or special occasion I will be sure to find Swedish Fish as apart of my surprises its so chewy and fruity and always put a smile on my face. One thing I love love love about it is the food coloring doesn't leave your tongue bright red!!
Linda M.
How can you not love Swedish Fish. They are my absolute favorite candy. I can literally eat bags of them.

They are perfect because they are small so you can eat a little or go crazy on them when the mood strikes.

They're chewy but don't get stuck in your teeth and ... THEY'RE DELICIOUS!
Kelsey J.
I mean, who hasn't had Swedish Fish before? These are a classic candy that are as good now as they were when we were kids. While their texture continues to baffle me after all these years, I will still reach for these to stick in my bag for a movie, or to bring along on a road trip.
Jessica B.
Garfield Hts, OH
Review for: Bag more...
I'm more of a chocolate eater when it comes to candy but every now and then I'll get something like this. These are a gummy that is on the thicker end when it comes to texture. It's a little tougher than a gummy bear or worm but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The flavor is really nice. It's a cranberry/cherry flavor but isn't tart.
Lauren K.
Inglewood, CA
I have no real reason as to why I avoided Swedish Fish for soooo long besides the fact that they were never as hyped up as other candies (such as skittle and starbursts) so I figured they couldn't be that good. But I took a chance, I was wrong and now these are one of my favorites! I love how they aren't extremely sweet so I can go through (unfortunately for my teeth) AN ENTIRE bag in a day!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?