Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

I could eat these constantly!! This candy is so yummy..it is filled with flavor. They are very sweet so if your not a fan of sugar stay clear of these.
Rose C.
Rose C.
Glenview, IL

What's not to love about these fishies. They are delicious and a hit with everyone. Used them as well to flavor vodka or put in as a fun drink surprise.
Brittani C.
Brittani C.

I have loved Swedish fish for forever! Especially if they're cold and have a bit more chew to them-- sounds weird but try refrigerating them for a bit!!
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

These are the best! I love them so much! The flavor is great and they are chewy and on the sweeter side. They are not sticky like most gummy-based candy
Shon M.
Shon M.
Calhoun, GA

These are by far my favorite gummy candy!! I love them. Ps. If you plan on getting me something for the holidays or my birthday this is it. Just saying.
Christina B.
Christina B.

When I'm craving that sweet cherry taste I will buy these . they are always soft and flavorful!!! Gotta get the big bag because a little is neber enough
Paige B.
Paige B.

My favorite gummy candy BY FAR. I love its sweet flavor but it doesn't taste too sugary. They're also the perfect texture because they aren't too chewy.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA

My favorite chewy candy. I could eat these every day. in fact when I was pregnant I got them pretty much weekly. really helped my Nassea and acid reflux
Sable A.
Sable A.

So good! It tastes like little kool aid fish! My older brother got me addicted to them it tastes amazing! I try to share the bad so I don't eat it alone
Peggy K.
Peggy K.

I love Swedish fish and so do my kids! I have to hide them or they are gone in one sitting. They are certainly a favorite when we pick out candy treats!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now