Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sterling, VA
Oh man, these are the best gummy candies out there! I even prefer them a little stale because they get a bit firmer and not so sticky.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Yummy candy, soft and chewy! Stay fresh for awhile if you seal the bag or put in a zip lock. Also lower calorie! Good road trip snack!
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Yum! This iis a favorite for the hubby and I! So good...The only thing better would be if they didn't try and stick to your teeth! lol
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Great candy!! I bring these everywhere to share with everyone. Its a classic and everyone can enjoy them because they are peanut free.
sabrina a.
sabrina a.
I've always enjoyed these as a child. Now as an adult, it's only good in small doses but it still maintains the sweet sugary goodness!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Swedish fish are a favorite of mine! There's something about the taste that's really good. I don't eat them often but I do enjoy them.
dylan h.
dylan h.
Biddeford, ME
Certainly an old child hood favorite! i love these cherry gummy fish and always have! another great snack for movie watchers , CLASSIC
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
These tiny little fish are the absolute best candy in the world! I always have to buy the big bags because my whole family loves them!
Corrine R.
Corrine R.
Hasbrouck Hts , NJ
April 1, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Love my Swedish fish. I used to buy these in the stores for penny candy since I was a little girl. Satisfy a that fruity snack craving
Raena C.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY
My favorite candy!!! It's my favorite on frozen yogurt! The flavor is fruit punch but it's so yummy and chewy and is the perfect candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?