The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,976 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish Fish. It's a great candy to snack on and has great flavor. It's not too sweet and you can eat so many at a time!
Love this candy it reminds me of my child hood and going to the little corner store and buying them for just a pennie a piece
Soft, chewy, sweet, and delicious! These fruity treats are addicting and great to eat during a movie with some salty popcorn.
Swedish fish are on of my favorite candies ever! I love the multicolored ones too! They make eating candy so much fun!!!!!!!!
My oldest son loves these he really does! I have never tried them before until he made me try them and they are pretty good!!
A classic favorite candy. They are my mothers favorite so I'm always buying them for her. I will buy them every time I see them
I remember going to the corner store as a kid and purchasing swedish fish for a penny. Eating these brings back many memories
One of my fav types of candy ever! I love the huge bags from Costco. I can finish them in like three days. I love chewy candy
One of my favorite candies are Swedish fish. They might not be for everyone, but they are like slightly hardened gummy bears.
Have always loved Swedish fish. Not a candy I think to buy often but when I do they are always good. Soft and chewy and tasty
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos