Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I really like Swedish fish. They make me feel all nostalgic because I ate them so much as a child. They're something you really need to try at least once.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY

We can never tire of eating these fish. They are very yummy and adorable, the kids love them a great deal and they are super easy to find and inexpensive.
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO

Besides the brach's pick a mix display, this was one of my first experiences of bulk candy at the mall. I am so happy that there are small boxes to enjoy.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick , NJ

Always loved Swedish fish growing up. They're one of those candies I could probably just eat an entire package of and not feel any remorse. So addicting!!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Columbus, GA

This use to be my favorite candy but then it started having too much wax or oil on them. It's not too sweet but sweet enough to get rid of a sweet tooth .
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Charleston, WV

Perfect snack to have even on a daily basis. Not too sweet and good snack for kids that I can keep in my household that's not too pricey. Very affordable.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX

Nothing is better than getting gummy candy that is flavorful without being too much. Thats how I feel about Swedish Fish, just the right amount to satisfy
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Goodyear, AZ

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite types of candies. I have a huge sweet tooth and when i am in one of my cravings i automatically turn to these bad boys!
julia h.
julia h.
Clarkston, MI

Have been eating swedish fish for many years, the flavor has changed since I was a little girl but I still love them. They are not too sweet or too chewy.
Calista W.
Calista W.

One of the best gummy candies ever invented. It tastes awesome. It comes in different flavors and colors. They come in different size bags and fish count.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now