Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV

These were my favorite while pregnant! I'm definitely more of a chocolate person than a candy person but when I have a craving for candy this is what I reach for!
Tracie G.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI

Swedish Fish are a great fat free treat that I always try to keep on hand for a sweat treat. we add them to our ice cream or just grab a handful as a quick snack.
Gia K.
Gia K.
Alpena, MI

Soooooooooo yummy!! :) You will have to see for yourself how amazing these little fish are. I used to be obsessed with gummy bears than I switched it up to these.
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC

My sister had these at my nephews birthday party over the weekend and it reminded me of when I was younger. I would eat these all the time. The flavor is amazing!
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN

I really enjoy chewy candies. These Swedish Fish are fun and tasty. I like to use them as cupcake and cake toppers for birthday parties and other treats as well.
Mabel S.
Mabel S.

I love these little fishes. They are so addictive! I made my father a fishing theme cake and these gummy fishes where perfect for decorating the top of the cake.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO

One of my favorite snacks! I love them the way they are, but sometimes I let them sit out and get hard and I love them that way too. I could eat these every day.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
New Providnce, PA

There are no words that can properly explain how much I love Swedish fish. The flavor, amazing. The texture, perfect. The color and shapes, inviting. Perfect!!!!
Sue T.
Sue T.

We purchased a bag of these the last time we went to IKEA. Good gummies but a bit on the pricey side. We still prefer Haribo brand gummy bears over this product.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA

My most favorite gummy candy ever! It's fat-free which is a total plus, but I absolutely love the taste of Swedish Fish. Not sour and just a yummy fruit? flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?