BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Swedish Fish are from a long time ago back in my childhood days. They still taste the same just as good as always. If you have a sweet tooth you could eat some of these. These Swedish Fish candies will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
This has been my all time favorite candy since I can remember eating it at my grandma's house. It's a chewy candy, but not too chewy where it gets annoyingly stuck to you teeth. The taste is great and definitely not too overwhelming. It's not too pricy either, definitely would recommend.
Gina A.
Although not the healthiest snack, Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. I love the chewy texture of them. Not exactly gummy like gummy bears, but they're soft and have a bit of a chewy bite to them. I also like when they come in different sizes like big and small, they're all delicious.
Jennifer L.
Frisco, TX
I had never even heard of Swedish fish until my husband moved us to PA. When I first saw it I didn't even want to try it cause it just looked like a typical gummy with one color. Finally he convinced me to give it a shot and let me tell you we never go a week without a bag in our house! I can't tell you what flavor it is except DELISH! It has a cherry/orangeish flavor and is simply divine! Great little snack to grab a quick handful of before running out of the house!
Samantha L.
Grand Haven, MI
My favorite flavor is usually red. I try not to eat too much gummy candy but these ones aren't too bad (at least the way I eat them). If they are super fresh (which means they get stuck in your teeth a lot more), I like leaving them out so they get a bit stale. I don't know why, but I like these better slightly stale, maybe because it's easier to get them out of your teeth and they're not as sweet that way.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Next to Adam Sandler, this is one of the best things Canada has come out with. I am seriously addicted to these little fishies. I have no clue if they're supposed to be licorice or gummy candy but they have what I identify as a strawberry flavor I just love.
Now fishies....into my mouth!
Cindy H.
Georgetown, TX
This is by far my favorite "gummy" candy. I can almost make myself sick from eating these. They are soft and sweet. I like the original ones, not a fan of the other flavors. I like to let them sit out for a day or two to 'toughen" them up a little. I like them a bit more chewy. I bought the Swedish Fish candy canes this past Christmas, and they were a hit. Looking forward to getting them again next year.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite candies/snacks. I'm really sensitive when it comes to texture of any sort of food and the texture of swedish fish was good. I usually buy this at target or pretty much anywhere. I buy it every blue moon because it's not healthy to eat a lot, but it's very good.
Nicole F.
Lees Summit, MO
Swedish Fish are one of the first candies I remember having when I was a kid. There was a store down the street from my house that sold Sweedish Fish for a penny each. I used to love to get a nickel or dime and walk down with my mom and get a few. They were (and still are) delicious. I'm always a sucker for a chewy fruity candy. To this day Sweedish fish are still one of my favorite chewy candies.
Valyncia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've had these many times in my life, but their not my most favorite. I love that their gummies and the fun fish shapes, but the flavor i cant really pinpoint it, and their a bit more firm than most gummies. I will say though that these babies are super cheap at my local Dollar Tree.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?