Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Suelinn B.
Suelinn B.
Elkins , Wv

Soft and chewy Swedish fish. Once you eat one then you end up eating the entire bag wondering where your fish went. Great flavor extremely soft to chew.
Rose C.
Rose C.
Glenview, IL

What's not to love about these fishies. They are delicious and a hit with everyone. Used them as well to flavor vodka or put in as a fun drink surprise.
Christina B.
Christina B.

When I'm craving that sweet cherry taste I will buy these . they are always soft and flavorful!!! Gotta get the big bag because a little is neber enough
azriel c.
azriel c.
Erie, PA

Swedish fish are so addictive! I can't ever just eat one! They are chewy and so good! its almost like a licorice flavor! i don't know how to describe it.
Sable A.
Sable A.

So good! It tastes like little kool aid fish! My older brother got me addicted to them it tastes amazing! I try to share the bad so I don't eat it alone
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Medford, MA

If these aren't in my family's house there is something wrong! We go to a bulk store and buy the big bag and eat them in a week! Swedish fish are DELISH
Anna S.
Anna S.
Jacksonville, NC

Swedish Fish is so yummy and chewy. One of my favorite treats that I indulge in every once in a while. If you haven't tried them yet, you really should!
Claire G.
Claire G.

Three stars for the fact that they aren't horrible but they arnt amazing either. Good over all but there are a lot more things I'd rather eat than this.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME

Too chewy...they get stuck in my teeth for days. The product is also inconsistent. Some bags I've had have tasted amazing, others were completely awful.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY

Love Swedish Fish. One of my favorite candy. I buy these often, at lest once a week. Can't really compare these to anything. I usually buy these at CVS.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now