Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Amber E.
Amber E.
Edgewood, MD

My son and I love Swedish fish. Never seen the candy canes or the fish eggs before. Another thing they don't sell in MD. would like to try them though.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Fayetteville, AR

I could eat these things all day. I love how they are hard but not too hard. They also have good flavor and are chewy which I love. And they're fishes.
Robert C.
Robert C.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA

I don't eat much candy but these are my exception. Grew up with these as a kid Make sure to get the original Swedish fish. The Knock offs are the worst
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
London

The Swedish fish are okay I don't think there my favorite or anything but there okay I eat them just I wouldn't pick them as my first or second choice
haily b.
haily b.
Clearfield, UT

One of my favorite candies , they remind me of my grandma, she always had them. So making them easy to grab, go and enjoy , you can't really go wrong.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mays Landing, NJ

They're the best tasting type gummy candy you want to eat. They can be very addicting because it taste so good. Thankfully there not high in calories.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Lakeville, MA

I usually don't enjoy chewy candy but these are definitely delicious. They have a great flavor to them but aren't too chewy that you sound like a cow!
loretta m.
loretta m.
Fort Sill, OK

This are awesome! my kids love them! they are easy to eat on the go. they can put the lid back on them and save some for kater, if there are any left!
Cathy M.
Cathy M.

I just bought this bag with the intention of having it out for a party. Sadly I bought it a week before the party and I had barely a handful to share.
Samantha  M.
Samantha M.
Winthrop, MA

Every time I eat these it brings be back to my childhood. My mom use to be obsessed with these! i love chewy sweet candy and this always hits the spot!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now