Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Yummy candy, soft and chewy! Stay fresh for awhile if you seal the bag or put in a zip lock. Also lower calorie! Good road trip snack!
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Yum! This iis a favorite for the hubby and I! So good...The only thing better would be if they didn't try and stick to your teeth! lol
Melody S.
Melody S.
Swedish fish are a favorite of mine! There's something about the taste that's really good. I don't eat them often but I do enjoy them.
dylan h.
dylan h.
Biddeford, ME
Certainly an old child hood favorite! i love these cherry gummy fish and always have! another great snack for movie watchers , CLASSIC
Corrine R.
Corrine R.
Hasbrouck Hts , NJ
April 1, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Love my Swedish fish. I used to buy these in the stores for penny candy since I was a little girl. Satisfy a that fruity snack craving
Celena S.
Celena S.
San Diego, CA
I love swedish fish, one of my favorite soft and chewy candies. It is great to bring on a trip and on the plane and tastes amazing. :)
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
These tiny little fish are the absolute best candy in the world! I always have to buy the big bags because my whole family loves them!
Raena C.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY
My favorite candy!!! It's my favorite on frozen yogurt! The flavor is fruit punch but it's so yummy and chewy and is the perfect candy
Julia C.
Julia C.
Swedish Fish are some of my favorite candy. They're also some of my least favorite because I could easily eat an entire bag by myself.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
March 29, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Who doesn't love Swedish Fishies! these are the perfect size for snacking in the car or toss them in a tote and enjoy anywhere you go!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?