Add a Photo
Photos (55)
bailey r.
bailey r.

So delicious and flavorful. I always buy the large bag because i enjoy them so much. They're packed full of flavor and don't leave a sticky residue after handling
Katie K.
Katie K.

This candy is my go to for movie theaters! I love the gummy, little red fish. I also kind of like how it is slightly hard on the outside, but gooey on the inside.
Xena W.
Xena W.
Islip , Ny

I hate these they are too hard and always get stuck in my teeth and end up leaving them sore after the hard time chewing them. Not for those with sensitive teeth.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

The perfect not to sweet chewy candy, that satisfies your sweet tooth. i could easily eat entire bag to myself, but of course ive got to share with my little guy.
Cheyanne L.
Cheyanne L.

These are pretty good. I do not like how hard hey are. My nephew loves these. They are affordable. I think this brand is the best though. I do not eat them often.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Certainly one of my favorite candies growing up! Always a hit with kids. The down fall is how sticky they can bet on your teeth. But a different refreshing taste.
Toya B.
Toya B.
Woodstock, GA

I like Swedish fish but only around halloween time. That is the only time i will eat it. Any other time of the year i will not go to the store to get Swedish fish
Lismarie A.
Lismarie A.

If you don't like Swedish fish than something is wrong. Even though it's shaped like a fish it tastes super good and fills you up right. Love this flavored candy.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV

These were my favorite while pregnant! I'm definitely more of a chocolate person than a candy person but when I have a craving for candy this is what I reach for!
Tracie G.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI

Swedish Fish are a great fat free treat that I always try to keep on hand for a sweat treat. we add them to our ice cream or just grab a handful as a quick snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?