BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
I love gummy candy and Swedish fish just has such a unique flavor that can't be compared to anything else. They can be pricey since the small bags come with so few fish, and occasionally I get some that have this barely there weird dish like taste coating on the top, but that may just be my taste buds. These are easily available almost anywhere.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Go-Paks! more...
I personally hate Swedish fish! I don't like how they get caught up in your teeth forever, how they're never actually soft, and how they taste. They're not full of flavor and kind of taste like medicine. Personally, it's not for me.
That being said, I'd probably buy this product because my boyfriend LOVES Swedish fish.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am usually not one for candy that isn't chocolate, but if I am hankering for something sweet and sugary with no chocolate, swedish fish would have to be a go to. The only negative is that they sometimes stick to your teeth. I will purchase these again and recommend everybody tires these!
Chanti D.
Roslindale, MA
This is the perfect anytime candy! Always in the mood for fishes. Love the sweet chewy candy and I tend to keep them around. I always grab a bag before i go to the movie theater, too expensive there. They are always nicely priced at cvs and walgreeens. Grab some. You wont be disappointed!
Cassie T.
Used these for my boyfriend to ask him to a dance a few years ago since it was his favorite candy. You can get very creative with them and they are yummy with good consistency.
Alex F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I LOVE Swedish fish. Probably more than is healthy for a person. I've bought those large bags and tubs quite a few times and I tend to eat them by the handful. {After a while of that, you can get a gross aftertaste in your mouth, so I don't suggest it} The price is always good for the size, which is a huge factor in me getting them also haha.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ahhh, who doesn't love Swedish Fish?! I currently have the big bag and snack on them once in a while. They are gummy, fruity, and very chewy. I have always enjoyed Swedish Fish every now and then, definitely not a regular thing. I usually have to limit myself so I do not get a tummy ache.
Hayley M.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Go-Paks! more...
I love taking these Go-Packs on trips to the movie theater. Yes I know. You are not supposed to bring your own snacks but I am looking to save a buck or two when I am already spending money on a ticket. These open quietly so you don't worry about being disruptive to your fellow movie goers:)
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
You can't go wrong with the original classic Swedish Fish. They're one of those snacks you just can't go store-brand with. The freshness, non-waxy outside that leads to a gooey thickish jelly interior is delicious. The only negative being I could probably eat pounds of these if given the opportunity.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Swedish Fish are from a long time ago back in my childhood days. They still taste the same just as good as always. If you have a sweet tooth you could eat some of these. These Swedish Fish candies will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?