Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN

This is my favorite candy! If you freeze it, they taste really good too! I get them from the dollar tree because it's a small portion. I love Swedish fish!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY

Love these. Not a fan of the different colored ones. But the original ones are great. Full of flavor. Great texture. I love them hard to eat just a couple.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD

Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. Just a classic candy that makes you remember your childhood. Can't go wrong with a classic candy.
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
Thomasville, GA

Sweetish fish are the bomb!!! They are my top favorite candy and sooooooo delish! To anyone who hasn't tried them- go get you some NOW! They are AHHMAZING!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH; the fat free candy! This original chew has a classic flavor and is recognizable for its longevity. You can't go wrong with this candy.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI

These can be so addicting!! Sometimes we get a bad bag, and they can be very hard to chew. You also have to be careful if you've had any dental work done!!
Sara M.
Sara M.

Swedish fish are nice and chewy, and have the traditional flavor of cherry licorice. The large bags are a good price because you get a lot more at once. :)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Glasgow, VA

My sister loves these and I think they are a good change up when you're craving something sweet but want something different. Definitely has its own taste.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Bloomfield, NJ

Love love love Swedish Fish! I usually eat them in the summer because I usually win them on the boardwalk. But they're definitely a favorite candy of mine.
LA H.
LA H.

I have more of a sweet tooth for chocolate so Swedish Fish isn't my favorite guilty pleasure. But I do like the Swedish fish and it is a great movie snack!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now