The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The bigger the bag of candy the happier everyone is. Swedish fish always seems so fresh and chewy and sweet
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy in the entire world! Definitely check them out because they are amazing!
Not sure why but these little candy fish are so addicting. I can typically eat an entire bag in one sitting
A classic candy with a sweet raspberry taste. Soft and chewy gummy. Perfect to eat whole watching movies: )
I always liked these as a kid, I always use to get them every morning, there flavor is good, and the value.
Hehe i love to eat these. I also use them to make little projects with the kids since they are fish shaped.
My favorite chewy candy and it lasts a long time. It is a great size and it is very shareable. Good flavor.
Candy, candy candy.. I love candy.. I love chewy candy Its better than diamonds.. This is very affordable.
One of my favorite chewy candies. Good flavor and fun fish shape. They even have little scales on them lol
These little fishes are delicious! Only problem is that you can't just have a few, you eat the whole bag:/
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos