Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Emily B.
Emily B.

These are my favorites 😍😍 although I used to really love the colorful off brand ones- which I think they stopped selling. I just could eat these all day!
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Pennsville, NJ

Simply the best. The red is the way to go. No need for the variety pack. Delicious on its own. Sometimes so sweet that it gives a toothache but worth it!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

What bad can be said about Swedish Fish?! These are so tasty, not too gummy but chewy, and taste so wonderful! I can't say anything negative about these!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Reno, NV

I absolutely love Swedish fish and have loved them ever since I was a child! They're the perfect snack for athletes or any kid really! 10/10 recommend!!!
Kayana T.
Kayana T.
Romulus, MI

The sweetest fish is my movie candy I love eating Swedish Fish when I'm at the movies popcorn my slushie and Swedish Fish Swedish Fish are the best to me
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

These are my addiction. They don't taste like your typical gummy candies. They have a different texture outside that doesn't stick to type hands as much.
Ally G.
Ally G.
Westport, CT

Such a great candy. they are fruity and chewy, and amazing. i loooooooooove them!!!! if you want some that u can pop a few in your mouth, these are great
Sara C.
Sara C.
Astoria, NY

Love these. They are really soft and chewy. I love the taste of these fish. I love buying the big bag because my husband loves them just as much as i do.
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Auburn, NY

Ever since I was a little kid I have loved Swedish fish. I remember buying them from a $0.02 jar as a kid. They continue to be one of my favorites today.
Kiri P.
Kiri P.
Orem, UT

These are my favorite candies, They are not to sweet but sweet enough for me. They are nice and soft but not to chewy where they get stuck in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now