Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Janice S.
Janice S.
Madison, WI
They're tasty. I try not to eat them too often.....delicious but not very healthy. Great red color, especially when stuck in your teeth
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I great treat j often have in my purse. Love these while watching a good movie. I stick with the classic red rather than multi colored.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
It's my secret love, but definitely not healthy at all. However, it's totally worth it every so often to treat yourself. You deserve it
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
Great tasty little snack for the kids or yourself when you're craving something a little sweet. Nothing tastes as good as the original.
Betty F.
Betty F.
Tampa, FL
This candy got me through so many classes while working on my BA. I know it's bad, but I hated to share them with anyone in my classes.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Powder Spgs, GA
These are absolutely amazing and the best vegan gummies! Even writing a review for them makes me want to go out and get some RIGHT NOW.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
A delicious classic. If you haven't had Swedish fish you are missing out. If I have a taste for something fruity this is what I go for.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Swedish fish are good once in a while. I would not be able to eat them all the time like other candies but when I do they are delicious
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta , NY
I like getting big bags of these because I tend to eat a significant amount in a sitting. Very delicious and good for children as well.
Jenni D.
Jenni D.
A classic candy that I loved since I was a child. It's a great movie snack! It's also a nice sweet if you don't want to have chocolate.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?