The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
We love Swedish fish. My son gets so excited when I buy him a bag. They're chewy but soft and the flavor is so yummy.
Swedish fish is my favorite chewy candy, I can't even explain the flavor but damn it's good. And it's very affordable
I don't like Swedish fish at all! I hate the texture & how they stick to your teeth. They just taste plasticky to me.
Great snack on hen I'm looking for something sweet. Can't go wrong with this classic treat. Good taste and not messy!
I have been for years and they are delicious. My kids also love these as a snack. I also love that they are fat free.
This is my go to movie snack, both at the theater and at home. They do tend to be a little hard if it is cold around.
I love these candies they are my very favorite they are chewy without being too difficult to get broken up, so tasty!
They have a favor Like no other! Perfect size and they don't get stuck in your teeth Luke other gummies do sometimes!
Who does not like these fun candies. Not a ton of flavor but still like them and super cheap. can find them anywhere.
This size bag is so worth it. You can share and save some. These are just sweet enough and chewy. My kids love these.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos