Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA

My Dad has always loved these so i feel like they are a special treat that i grew up on. I don't eat them often but i love bring a box over to my Dads and sharing a few after a family dinner. I buy them at the grocery store or target. If someone hasn't had a swedishfish you need to! Is a fun candy.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Ashville, OH

My nieces and nephews are obsessed with the Swedish fish and wasn't a big fan in till recently I guess ut was them having them around so much lol. I get them every time the kiddos come over (mostly from kroger(only place I've seen share bags) not exspensive like some candies so try yourself a bag!
Landy D.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca

For me, my weakness is Swedish fish. Literally 😜
I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but I love them and they are delicious!
Great chewy candy, sweet and flavorful, careful though because they get caught in your teeth.
If you don't like that, you may not love Swedish fish as much as I do ❤️
Pamela C.
Pamela C.

It may be a little sad, but I keep a bag full of these at my desk at all times lol. The bag is plentiful and gives you a lot of little fish to munch on. They're super juicy in your mouth and taste way better than some of the generic jelly rings or gummy candy on the market. I <3 these little fish!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN

I love Sweedish Fish. They are way better than just regular gummy bears. Plus they are super cute.  They are fun to add into a bowl of blue jello and create little fish tank centerpieces for parties. And then you can eat them!  I would absolutely recommend them. Give them a go! You won't regret it.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I like these candies at times but I've never thought there was anything special about them. They are chewy, with a fruity flavor but it's hot or miss if they will be hard in your package or soft and they at time have a waxy after taste. Not the worst candy but definitely not a go to candy either.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ

I love Swedish Fish. Holy Grail candy! This big bag is perfect for the movies or any trip. Put the in a sandwich bag and ur ready to go. The taste is sweet and juicy. They are soft. And they don't stick to ur hands which is good too. Just don't leave them in the sun or they will melt into one lol
Mianna A.
Mianna A.
Reading, PA

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. They are sweet and chewy. They aren't too sweet either. I can eat them all day long and not get tired of them. They only con is that they get stuck in your teeth, but it's still okay for me because I can still taste them even when I'm done eating them.
Desiray B.
Desiray B.

I love sweetest fish. They are my favorite candy. They taste really nice and they're really affordable. The value is very good. I would repurchase this item and I would also recommend it to kids for party purposes. I would expect the company to come up with more flavors than just the classic red
Jean-Baptiste N.
Jean-Baptiste N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Derpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyv
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?