Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Laura K.
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN

I love Sweedish Fish. They are way better than just regular gummy bears. Plus they are super cute.  They are fun to add into a bowl of blue jello and create little fish tank centerpieces for parties. And then you can eat them!  I would absolutely recommend them. Give them a go! You won't regret it.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ

I love Swedish Fish. Holy Grail candy! This big bag is perfect for the movies or any trip. Put the in a sandwich bag and ur ready to go. The taste is sweet and juicy. They are soft. And they don't stick to ur hands which is good too. Just don't leave them in the sun or they will melt into one lol
Mianna A.
Mianna A.
Reading, PA

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. They are sweet and chewy. They aren't too sweet either. I can eat them all day long and not get tired of them. They only con is that they get stuck in your teeth, but it's still okay for me because I can still taste them even when I'm done eating them.
Desiray B.
Desiray B.

I love sweetest fish. They are my favorite candy. They taste really nice and they're really affordable. The value is very good. I would repurchase this item and I would also recommend it to kids for party purposes. I would expect the company to come up with more flavors than just the classic red
Jean-Baptiste N.
Jean-Baptiste N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Derpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyv
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI

There is no other comparison to these fish. They have a really great & distinct flavor. You can purchase these Swedish fish at many stores and they come in mini and full sized fish. I much prefer the mini fish, but will eat the large ones when available. Worth the price - especially if on sale!
Gina A.
Gina A.

Although not the healthiest snack, Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. I love the chewy texture of them. Not exactly gummy like gummy bears, but they're soft and have a bit of a chewy bite to them. I also like when they come in different sizes like big and small, they're all delicious.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

I loveeeee Swedish fish. One of my favorite candies in the world. It's sort of like the red sour patch kid without the sugar/sour coat on the outside. Swedish fish are the perfect size to hold in your hand and bit off a piece of it. It's not rock hard or ooey gooey but the perfect sweet gummy.
Holly W.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA

These are the candy of my childhood. So many road trips and camping adventures and days at the beach were spent with these. I've passed the love onto my children.
I love that I can take them wherever we go and I don't have to worry about them melting all over someone's hands and making a mess.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

We always but the big bag of Swedish fish and sour patch kids. We put them in the candy dish and its easy to walk by and grab a few before you know they are all gone. Its a nice sweet candy for the girls. We've used them a lot while potty training make a good reward for successful potty time.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now