Add a Photo
Coco S.
Fargo , Nd
May 31, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? These have been one of my go-to candy craving solutions for the last 15 years at least! The only time these aren't good is when retailers don't keep their stock fresh. They get hard and stuck in your teeth and it's just no bueno. Otherwise, these are great!
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
This is my boyfriend's favorite candy. He likes it on all road trips vacations and probably buy as well three bags a week for it at home. He loves the fruity flavor in the size of the actual fish. He loves going to candy stores to get the different flavor Swedish fish to you by the pound
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
I love Swedish fish. The cherry taste is just unbeatable. I love the chewiness of them-- it's not too sticky. These use to harder to find and I could only find them at Ikea, but now they are available in most Walmarts or Targets. I would recommend these to anyone who likes gummy candies.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite candies/snacks. I'm really sensitive when it comes to texture of any sort of food and the texture of swedish fish was good. I usually buy this at target or pretty much anywhere. I buy it every blue moon because it's not healthy to eat a lot, but it's very good.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I love Swedish fish. They are not rubbery. They have the right amount of chewy for a candy and just enough sweet to them. There flavored ones are a nice flavor variety. I think there a good value when you find them on sale which is quite often. The price is often varied per store though.
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
So addicting! This is a little weird, but this candy tastes good even after getting a little wet, or a little warm.

Would recommend these candies for snacking, or for putting in some ginger ale or fun spritzers for a cute addition! Swedish fish are even good on vanilla ice cream. Try it!
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cute, fun to snack on. Just the right consistency of chewy and gummy! I love these in their classic flavor. Super sweet and addicting! I like to get a nice lil bag when I goto the movies! Not sticky so you can snack and not worry about your fingers being gooey! Still my number one fave!
Linda M.
Linda M.
How can you not love Swedish Fish. They are my absolute favorite candy. I can literally eat bags of them.

They are perfect because they are small so you can eat a little or go crazy on them when the mood strikes.

They're chewy but don't get stuck in your teeth and ... THEY'RE DELICIOUS!
Steph B.
Steph B.
Love love love Swedish fish. My dentist does not but it is a simple pleasure and reminds me of my childhood. It is addictive and I cannot only eat one. I always eat the whole bag. I can find this at BJ's and it is dangerous for me to have at work. This is a favorite among my co-workers.
Mario L.
Mario L.
Trenton, NJ
What a classic candy that simply never gets old. I could eat these all day and one day I actually did. What sets Sweedish Fish apart from the rest is the how no matter how much you chew the dang thing it never looses flavor. There is nothing more enjoyable enjoying your favorite gummy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?