BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jacquelyn A.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love Swedish fish since I was a little girl and now my children enjoy them also. Always buy these in bulk at Sam's club. Only complaint is I wish they would bring back the grape!!! Not the assorted just the plain grape....PLEASE
Sarah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
In all honesty Swedish Fish is my all time favorite gummy in the whole world! I love the texture and the way they taste ! They get so addicting that I finish a bag in a day ! Be careful though because they get stuck in your teeth !
bianca r.
YES! Love Swedish Fish !! The best the best! Another one of my favorite candies ! So delish! I don’t eat it too often because they’re hard on the teeth... but they’re so great and perfect when you need something a little sweet!
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
My friends and I would buy this large zip bag when we had parties or game nights, and it was always a crowd pleaser. We could save them for next time if we didn't finish them, and they're so easy to eat while doing something else.
Tiffany P.
Drums, PA
I LOVE swedish fish. If I eat the small one I always take 2 and squish them together. lol The BIG one I just eat one at a time. I love the flavor of these and have been around since I was as kid. I don't think that there is any  product out there like this one.
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
Every year, there's a nearby festival that goes on in my hometown area, and every year I buy myself a 5lb bag of Swedish fish. And every year, I finish them within a month. Shameful but true that these little fishies are addictive.
J M.
Swedish fish will never get old to me. And they don't get stuck in my teeth like some other gummy snacks. I love how big the bags come in and my room mate and I will leave a bag in the kitchen and about a month later it'll be gone.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids buy this candy and it is so yummy. We sit and watch anime or cartoons while eatting them. Their easy to chew and are very tasty. I highly recommend this product.
Markus R.
Ogden, UT
I can literally eat an entire bag in one sitting. Swedish fish are the best! Whenever I want some gummy candy it is 11/10 going to be Swedish fish. The price is reasonable, it just depends on the size of the bag you want to eat.
kennedy l.
Mission Viejo
Will always be one of my favorite candy on the market. I would definitely invest in getting these the next time your at a grocery store or gas station. They are truly one of the best candies i have ever tried in my life. I can eat them all dy and not get sick of them.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?