22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Alex O.
Alex O.
Walnutport
This is one candy that I can't get tired of. I usually buy them when they are in sale, but often regret it because of how fast I down them. I don't know of any candy like this out there. I find them unique. Chewy, but not sticky. Bring a toothpick because they do stick to your teeth!
April B.
April B.
Livermore Falls, ME
This is my childhood favorite it reminds me of when I was a kid I get this at wal mart and rite aid the big bags as My kids love this so much better than any other ones it has that one of a kind taste that everyone will love. I get this as a gift for my husband. as he loves them too.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I love swedish fish. They are they best chewy candy ever. The taste is great. It is also affordable, like a dollar or less. It's one of the best candy out there. I have bought this at Rite Aid and Kinney drugs. Its pretty much available in all drugstores. I recommend it to everyone.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
Swedish Fish are a great candy if you're in the mood for something fruity. These candies are chewy and full of flavor. I love that they come in different sized packages, so you can always get the amount you're looking for. These candies are very affordable and are very easy to find!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
I mean, who hasn't had Swedish Fish before? These are a classic candy that are as good now as they were when we were kids. While their texture continues to baffle me after all these years, I will still reach for these to stick in my bag for a movie, or to bring along on a road trip.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Bound Brook, NJ
5/5 for being vegan. I've always been a fan and upon finding out that they don't contain gelatin, I was able to eat them after going vegan. They're a great alternative to fatty candies. I buy it in bulk every so often and eat them at movies and other places where the markup is high
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic movie food. If you a want something gummy and chewy!! I like the flavor it taste like strawberry to me. I usually pick these up at Walgreens or CVS. In comparison to other candy, it is an acquired taste. A little similar to Dots. I would recommend if you like chewy snacks!!
ashlie H.
ashlie H.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not really sure that these are even swedish, but it makes me feel very exotic eating them over any Hersheys. It's sweet, chewy, delicious flavor. I used to be scared to eat these as a kid cause I thought they were going to be fish flavored, not the case haha. I would buy again!
Erin N.
Erin N.
Swedish fish is by far my absolute favorite candy ever. I really do recommend this one pound bag if you like Swedish Fish, they are mini sized, but based on the amount that I eat it is worth every penny! I buy these at my local grocery stores and I definitely recommend to anybody.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Centralia, WA
I've always seen these but never really had an interest to buy them until recently my son wanted them. I didn't think he'd like them but he loved them. I tasted them for the first time and they're not bad at all. Very good flavor to them. Affordable and definitely will repurchase.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?