Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.Swedish Fish uploaded by Cety T.See all 59 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (59)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite candies/snacks. I'm really sensitive when it comes to texture of any sort of food and the texture of swedish fish was good. I usually buy this at target or pretty much anywhere. I buy it every blue moon because it's not healthy to eat a lot, but it's very good.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I love Swedish fish. They are not rubbery. They have the right amount of chewy for a candy and just enough sweet to them. There flavored ones are a nice flavor variety. I think there a good value when you find them on sale which is quite often. The price is often varied per store though.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
This has been my all time favorite candy since I can remember eating it at my grandma's house. It's a chewy candy, but not too chewy where it gets annoyingly stuck to you teeth. The taste is great and definitely not too overwhelming. It's not too pricy either, definitely would recommend.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Pocatello, ID
How can anyone not love swedish fish? Ive loved these since I was a kid and now I get to watch my kids love them as well. We get a pack at every movie theater and usually on every long drive we take. I don't love the big ones as much as the little ones, they just seem to clean up better.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cute, fun to snack on. Just the right consistency of chewy and gummy! I love these in their classic flavor. Super sweet and addicting! I like to get a nice lil bag when I goto the movies! Not sticky so you can snack and not worry about your fingers being gooey! Still my number one fave!
Linda M.
Linda M.
How can you not love Swedish Fish. They are my absolute favorite candy. I can literally eat bags of them.

They are perfect because they are small so you can eat a little or go crazy on them when the mood strikes.

They're chewy but don't get stuck in your teeth and ... THEY'RE DELICIOUS!
Steph B.
Steph B.
Love love love Swedish fish. My dentist does not but it is a simple pleasure and reminds me of my childhood. It is addictive and I cannot only eat one. I always eat the whole bag. I can find this at BJ's and it is dangerous for me to have at work. This is a favorite among my co-workers.
Mario L.
Mario L.
Trenton, NJ
What a classic candy that simply never gets old. I could eat these all day and one day I actually did. What sets Sweedish Fish apart from the rest is the how no matter how much you chew the dang thing it never looses flavor. There is nothing more enjoyable enjoying your favorite gummy.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Is it possible to love a candy as much as I love Swedish Fish?

(hint: the answer is NO)

Despite the old labeling advertising "fat free", and the tacky colors, Swedish Fish are still my favorite. The bright red hue, the chewy stretch that's so much better than other gummy candies. Yum.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Oh Swedish Fish are the one candy that takes me back to being a kid, this is one of the first candies that I tried when I was a kid and every time I eat some it just takes me back to the first time I tried candy. I love these the flavor is awesome!!! I would recommend these to anyone.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?