BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Deanna M.
Swedish Fish are a classic. These are very sweet but have nice flavor. They're chewy and will get stuck in your teeth. I can't eat too many otherwise my teeth will begin to ache. I find that sometimes they have a "greasy" residue on them, but it doesn't effect the flavor.
Dani C.
manhattan, KS
I love swedish fish. I bring these to work sometimes to snack on. They have a great taste but the biggest thing i hate is how they get stuck to the inside of my teeth. I can purchase these at any drugstore as well. I love them but I wish the formula could change a little.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
AMAZING! just amazing i love this candy so much it has a nice berry flavor in a fish mold. I always get mines from the dollar store as well as the local gas stations. I enjoy it so much its a nice snack for a hot day or going to the beach. The cost is pretty good as well/
Natoya C.
Bronx, NY
Childhood favorite turned adult fav, this is one of those snacks you probably should feel guilty about after eating an entire bag but you don't! They a sweet, chewy and just as delicious now as they were on when I was younger. Thanks to keep this old time favorite classic
Sam L.
Perfect for a summer, poolside snack. the flavor is perfect as usual and the price is on point to get one or many of them. I have these so often during summer that I associate them with the season. Usually I pick them up from costco. Would recommend if you've never tried.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I love how soft and chewy the original sweedish fish are. I think that they have a unique flavor, which I love, that cannot be duplicated. I find them to be a movie favorite at my house. I think they are fairly affordable and great for a treat on summer holidays as well.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH
My favorite chewy candy of all time! Takes me back to some good childhood memories! The flavor is great and the Swedish Fish Brand is way better than any knock off. The price is right and I would recommend this to anyone who loves gummy candy! I will buy again and again!
Maria G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
My son loves Swedish fish. They are his favorite and they are soft and Chewy. I don't let my son eat candy often so he gets this on special occasions. This product is readily available in most stores. I would recommend people try this product of they have a sweet tooth.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
I absolutely adore Swedish Fish. The texture is a bit harder and less squishy than gummy candy, but the flavor is not as overpowering or sugary. It's got just enough cherry in it. The little fish shapes are cute and it's always fun to get a pack in my Christmas stocking.
Katie R.
The best candy ever. It's squishy and gummy but doesn't stick to your teeth like other candy. I love it as a quick snack when studying because they aren't messy and they are big enough to pick up without needing to pay attention. Plus they are even better a little stale!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?