Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Gina A.
Gina A.

Although not the healthiest snack, Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. I love the chewy texture of them. Not exactly gummy like gummy bears, but they're soft and have a bit of a chewy bite to them. I also like when they come in different sizes like big and small, they're all delicious.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

I loveeeee Swedish fish. One of my favorite candies in the world. It's sort of like the red sour patch kid without the sugar/sour coat on the outside. Swedish fish are the perfect size to hold in your hand and bit off a piece of it. It's not rock hard or ooey gooey but the perfect sweet gummy.
Holly W.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA

These are the candy of my childhood. So many road trips and camping adventures and days at the beach were spent with these. I've passed the love onto my children.
I love that I can take them wherever we go and I don't have to worry about them melting all over someone's hands and making a mess.
Michelle I.
Michelle I.

Surprisingly addictive, although they do hurt my teeth after awhile. I have sensitive teeth and these are just a bit too sugary. But, a little snack pack is just enough of a treat and you don't feel like you have to eat the whole bag. Good to eat in movie theaters too, because they're silent.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

We always but the big bag of Swedish fish and sour patch kids. We put them in the candy dish and its easy to walk by and grab a few before you know they are all gone. Its a nice sweet candy for the girls. We've used them a lot while potty training make a good reward for successful potty time.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL

I love love love swedish fish they are so good. i have tied other brands, but nothing compares. the taste is so good and cant compare. i buy these at any store that i see them in. i recommend these to everyone. nobody ever knows what they really like until they try them and they are surprised
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Windsor, Ct

I love taking these Go-Packs on trips to the movie theater. Yes I know. You are not supposed to bring your own snacks but I am looking to save a buck or two when I am already spending money on a ticket. These open quietly so you don't worry about being disruptive to your fellow movie goers:)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH

As far as fruit flavored candy goes, this isn't one of my personal faves, but my husband and son love them. They taste pretty good, but but I would prefer Skittles or Starburst. I guess because my sweet tooth is pretty advanced. If you want something less sweet, these would be a good option.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI

A favorite of my boys! Swedish Fish are a fruity, funny candy. Red, fish shaped. A decent, comparable price when comparing similar candy. The candy can be a bit chewy. Pay close attention to young kids. Can get a small bag for about $1.29, also sold in Movie Theater Box style usually for $1.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Schenectady, NY

I love these when I'm craving something chewy! The red fishes are the best, they taste kind of like fruit punch. The chewy texture can stick to your teeth sometimes, but it's not a constant thing for me. Another great thing is that these are vegan which is sometimes hard to find in a candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now