Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Janesville, Wi

My favorite all time candy!!!! I ate them like crazy when I was pregnant. You need to eat them pretty quick or zip lock them up or they get stale and hard
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC

One of my family's favorite gummy candies! These have a coating on the outside that make them not as sticky as other gummy candies. The flavor is perfect.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Goodyear, AZ

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite types of candies. I have a huge sweet tooth and when i am in one of my cravings i automatically turn to these bad boys!
Sybil G.
Sybil G.
Madison, AL

I just recently discovered these little tidbits of joy and man oh man am I obsessed. Chewy enough to not hurt my teeth and very sweet but not overwhelming
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Graham, WA

These have been my favorite since I was a kid! Love buying the bulk bag so my kids don't eat them all!! I have a hard time keeping them around! Very good!
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ

I used to eat swedish fish all the tme but as I got older I found that they hurt my teeth. But now I make "fish bowls" for my daughter and she loves them!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA

Swedish fish is my two year olds favorite candy. I don't know why. I have never tried them. Maybe it's the fun shape but they are definitely kid approved.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC

My husband loves these but I don't just because they are to chewy for me and not enough flavor but I'll give them a good score anyways just for my husband
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Lincoln, NE

Swedish fish are great snacks for any time. They are sweet and fruity and chewy but not overly so. They are nice to have when your sweet tooth is itching.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA

Childhood candy is bomb.
If you've never had these you haven't lived DUH !
These are so yummy , sweet and cute :) gummies that are better than gummy bears
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now