The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,882 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I just bought a bag of these a couple days ago because I brought my daughter to the movies. These are so good!!
Omg. These are my absolute favorite candy ever. Loved them as a kid love them as an adult. My kids love them to
Old favorite. They are near and dear to my heart because of sentimental reasons but are not my favorite flavor.
Excellent candy, almost addictive once the bag is open. And once it is open it isn't long before it is emptied.
Yum yum YUM! I buy these anytime I see them, because sadly I can't find them too often. But they are delicious!
Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Classic candy that has a great fruit taste and is easy to share with friends.
My husband's favorite- and I always end up "having just one" that turn into half the bag. They are so addicting
When I am not eating chocolate these are my favorite, great taste, great value, I've been a fan for a long time
This has been my favorite candy since childhood. they have a great cherry-ish flavor and have a velvety feeling
One of my favorite candies!!!! I love the flavor, chewy texture, everything. I repurchase these all the time :)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos