Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kristiana T.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX

These are Vegan and one of my favorite sweet snacks to buy. They aren't everywhere, but you can find them in larger stores like Target and Walmart without a doubt.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Coldwater

This is by far one of my favorite movie candies. The taste is sweet with a slight hint of fruit. The texture is chewy, but I do not find they get stuck in my teet.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Mascoutah, IL

Although dentists argue chewy candies are the worst for your dental health, Swedish Fish are pretty much near perfection when is comes to a chewy candy. Love them!
Whitney G.
Whitney G.

I think if red had a flavor it would be that of Swedish fish. I don't know what it is about the delectable little gummies but once you try them you will be hooked.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Andover, MA

Classic candy. Packaging is well done and eye catching in store. Easy to find in stores. These do get stale fairly easily though but still taste great. Good price.
Suzanne O.
Suzanne O.

I love love Swedish Fish. They are so flavorful and don't get all stuck in your teeth. Make sure to buy the bigger ones as the smaller fish tend to harden quicker.
Tricia P.
Tricia P.

I'm a sucker for sticky, chewy candy. That being said, I love these but even I get sick of them after too many. Great but in small doses or... in Rita's ices lol.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Flower Mound, TX

I bought these to stuff Easter eggs for my kiddos to go and hunt. I have grown up eating Swedish fish and now I am getting my girls on the Swedish fish bandwagon.
Marissa J.
Marissa J.

Most people dont like Swedish fish, but I absolutely love them and have a huge weak spot for them. As in if I pass them by in the store they will go in my cart...
Katie K.
Katie K.

This candy is my go to for movie theaters! I love the gummy, little red fish. I also kind of like how it is slightly hard on the outside, but gooey on the inside.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?