The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,392 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Childhood favorite candy purchase big bags at BJ's for an affordable price, candy very sweet and chewy, if you like sour patch kids you may like this candy too
A favorite in my household all year round. Packaging is good and resealable on the larger packs. The only problem I have is it is very sticky when they get wet
Our families favorite gummie candy by far. They have great flavor and are chewy but not too sticky. We love the vaiety bag, but the all red are also great too
You can buy them at 5 below cheaper then anywhere else. Can't eat to many. I hate they get stuck to your teeth and only way is to brush your teeth right after
Swedish fish are a family favorite as I grew up on them! They are a nice raspberry flavor and fun to put into cocktails or just for a quick little sweet snack!
The fish are one of my all-time favorites! My favorite part is how theres somewhat of a sugary crust outer layer and then the smoother center. Texture heaven!
I freaking love Swedish fish! Some yummy and red flavored and sweet and tasty and chewy! If you like gummy chewy candies these are definitely on your hit list!
I love Swedish fish I used to buy them for my nephews everyday and we would sit together eating fish. Now me and my husband sit together and eat them everyday!
Swedish fish are great. They are sweet and chewy. They taste wonderful. I like them alot. They are easy to eat and do not have to worry about a wait for them.
You got a dry mouth. I highly suggest chewing on some Swedish fish. Your mouth will create saliva from the flavors. It's a good way to spend your candy thirst.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos