Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ

I used to eat swedish fish all the tme but as I got older I found that they hurt my teeth. But now I make "fish bowls" for my daughter and she loves them!
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Marshall, MN

Always my go to candy, i absolutely love Swedish Fish! My boyfriend and I eat these like crazy. I totally recommend these to anyone who loves gummy candy.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY

We can never tire of eating these fish. They are very yummy and adorable, the kids love them a great deal and they are super easy to find and inexpensive.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Goodyear, AZ

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite types of candies. I have a huge sweet tooth and when i am in one of my cravings i automatically turn to these bad boys!
Ally G.
Ally G.
Westport, CT

Such a great candy. they are fruity and chewy, and amazing. i loooooooooove them!!!! if you want some that u can pop a few in your mouth, these are great
Michael L.
Michael L.
Puyallup, WA

Fun and a tasty classic. These are my secret pleasure. When i am having a bad day, my wife will sneak out to get me these. She knows they brighten my day
Katie M.
Katie M.
Irving, TX

As a kid my mom would buy these and we would always have them to eat or snack on. I love these and how they bring back the memories I made with my family
Sara C.
Sara C.
Astoria, NY

Love these. They are really soft and chewy. I love the taste of these fish. I love buying the big bag because my husband loves them just as much as i do.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I have loved these since I was a little girl. They probably started my love for Sour Patch Kids. Love that they are not overly sweet. Good in moderation!
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Pennsville, NJ

Simply the best. The red is the way to go. No need for the variety pack. Delicious on its own. Sometimes so sweet that it gives a toothache but worth it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now