Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I could eat Swedish fish everyday all day long. They are a little bit of a hard chewy candy. The flavor is good and they are affordable.
Kennedy E.
Kennedy E.
Waunakee, WI
May 19, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Bag
This is one of my favorite candies! I eat these so much! They taste amazing and are super chewy! If you love cherry you will love these!
McKenzie G.
McKenzie G.
Waxhaw, NC
Swedish fish are my favorite candy because they're yummy but not too sweet! They're affordable and you get a lot of fish for your price!
Jordyn F.
Jordyn F.
Alpharetta, GA
Love Swedish fish, they are so good and chewy and taste amazing. Only thing is that they don't come in packages that have a lot of them.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Chicago
I bring these into the office and they are always a hit. They don't even last two hours in the candy dish! Everybody loves Swedish Fish!
Tiff D.
Tiff D.
Columbus, OH
Always a classic delicious treat. These little gummy fish taste the same as they did 10 years ago. Proven delicious through and through!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Easily my favorite movie theatre snack! It's so good and is perfect for those long movies! Can't go to the theatre without buying a bag!
Kaitlea T.
Kaitlea T.
This is one of my favorite fruit-flavored candies. Sometimes they can get stuck in my teeth pretty bad, which I don't really appreciate.
TaShinah H.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA
Always been a childhood favorite of mine. I love that no matter how long I go without them, when I want them they always taste the same.
Shersten S.
Shersten S.
Jan. 4, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are absolutely delicious, and a candy that simply reminds me of my childhood. These candies are addicting-highky recommed!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?