The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,983 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are actually shaped like a fish which is really cool and they're chewy/ gummy. One of my favorite types of candy.
These are some of my favorite snack food candies! they taste delightful, and are great to keep on-hand if i get a sweet tooth.
My 4 year old loves Swedish fish! They are nice because they aren't messy and sticky and they are a great snack for on the go!
Love these ... my favorite .. i don't get sick of these ... i can have these all the time ... so good .... like the little ones
Long time favorite, allows me to relive my childhood whenever I like!! Soft and chewy and sized just right!! Delightfully good
One fish two fish red fish blue fish. Swedish fish are always a hit! I take them to work & share with the kids they love em!!!
Seriously flashbacks from child hood! I love Swedish Fish! They're sweet and super dense and chewy. I liked the mixed flavors!
I don't know anyone who don't love these These are so wonderful it's a refreshing quick to throw it in your mouth and go candy
I only buy these bc my 2 year old loves these candies, they are affordable and they make him happy and that's all that matters
One if my favorite gummy candy. To me they taste like a mix between raspberry and strawberry. But are good when they are soft.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos