The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,915 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
We love gummy candy especially swedish fish!! The only thing that bothers me is how they get stuck in my teeth!
Great gummy candy for all ages, has an amazing flavor and adorable little fish shades perfect gummy consistency
These I eat everyone once I a while. They have a cook texture and a decent flavor but I get sick of them easily
Old favorite. They are near and dear to my heart because of sentimental reasons but are not my favorite flavor.
This has been my favorite candy since childhood. they have a great cherry-ish flavor and have a velvety feeling
One of my favorite candies!!!! I love the flavor, chewy texture, everything. I repurchase these all the time :)
When I am not eating chocolate these are my favorite, great taste, great value, I've been a fan for a long time
I just bought a bag of these a couple days ago because I brought my daughter to the movies. These are so good!!
This has been one of my top 10 favorite candies if you haven't tried these you're crazy go out and get you some
These are always a favorite. I like the different flavored ones best. But these are a favorite when I hit ikea.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos