Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Calista W.
Calista W.

One of the best gummy candies ever invented. It tastes awesome. It comes in different flavors and colors. They come in different size bags and fish count.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ

I used to eat swedish fish all the tme but as I got older I found that they hurt my teeth. But now I make "fish bowls" for my daughter and she loves them!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Lincoln, NE

Swedish fish are great snacks for any time. They are sweet and fruity and chewy but not overly so. They are nice to have when your sweet tooth is itching.
Kiri P.
Kiri P.
Orem, UT

These are my favorite candies, They are not to sweet but sweet enough for me. They are nice and soft but not to chewy where they get stuck in your teeth.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Puyallup, WA

Fun and a tasty classic. These are my secret pleasure. When i am having a bad day, my wife will sneak out to get me these. She knows they brighten my day
Ally G.
Ally G.
Westport, CT

Such a great candy. they are fruity and chewy, and amazing. i loooooooooove them!!!! if you want some that u can pop a few in your mouth, these are great
Sara C.
Sara C.
Astoria, NY

Love these. They are really soft and chewy. I love the taste of these fish. I love buying the big bag because my husband loves them just as much as i do.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Irving, TX

As a kid my mom would buy these and we would always have them to eat or snack on. I love these and how they bring back the memories I made with my family
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

These are my addiction. They don't taste like your typical gummy candies. They have a different texture outside that doesn't stick to type hands as much.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I have loved these since I was a little girl. They probably started my love for Sour Patch Kids. Love that they are not overly sweet. Good in moderation!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now