The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I'm obsessed with Swedish fish! I do occasionally buy this size of bag and share it. I would say they go quickly but that's only because they are so good!
My wife got me hooked on these and we buy them every week on grocery day. We both preferred the larger sized ones though. We often find good sales on them.
These still taste weird but i don't know why I like them so much. Fun to put in jello. Or drinks. These lil fish are always fun to have around for parties
My favorite all time candy. I take them to the movies as well as eat them at home. They are filling so I don't need to eat many to satisfy my sweet tooth.
I really don't like Swedish fish, I don't even know what it is about them but I don't think I've ever liked them. I don't like the flavor for some reason.
The color is vibrant and full of life. The flavor is faintly strawberry with a lick of cherry. Possibly my second favorite gummy candy besides gummy bears.
These are one of my favorite candies! I love the flavor and the texture. Definitely worth trying as an alternative to gummy worms if you like fruity candy.
My favorite all time candy!!!! I ate them like crazy when I was pregnant. You need to eat them pretty quick or zip lock them up or they get stale and hard
Such a classic candy! I don't even know if I like them or if they have just become a comfort food because of how much I've eaten them since I was a child.
Love this gummy treat ! I can never eat a couple I end up eating the whole bag. They are very affordable and you can get them at any store that sells candy
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos