Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Angela S.
Angela S.
Depew, NY
Love these little fish. They are the perfect size to just grab a handful and go. They are fun for everyone to eat and not overly sweet.
Lexx K.
Lexx K.
Youngstown, OH
These aren't as chewy as they were back in the day they are a but softer as well. but when you get a fresh batch they are really yummy.
Kortney C.
Kortney C.
Big bag of Swedish fish is the best!! Great treat while working and the price isn't that bad! They last a long time and are super good!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Love how they feel in my mouth and then when I chew them!!!! The taste of it when you bite it is so good!! The value of them are good!!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
I used to buy a dollar worth when i was younger. This used to come individually at 5 cents a piece. Its sweet and chewy oh so delicious
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
You just can't go wrong with a classic. These wonderful gummy fish are a great little sweet to indulge in without feeling guilty after.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I great treat j often have in my purse. Love these while watching a good movie. I stick with the classic red rather than multi colored.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Soft and really good flavor. The mini and regular size are always good and the package is good. Maybe they need to make a sealable bag.
Jade J.
Jade J.
March 30, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I love the to go idea. It's very travel friendly. I think these are so much softer in the packs instead of the huge pound bags of them.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
A delicious classic. If you haven't had Swedish fish you are missing out. If I have a taste for something fruity this is what I go for.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?