Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Katelan H.
Katelan H.
Centerville, IA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies.! They're delicious and fruity without being overwhelming. The only downside is they get stuck in your teeth.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Reno, NV

I absolutely love Swedish fish and have loved them ever since I was a child! They're the perfect snack for athletes or any kid really! 10/10 recommend!!!
Emily B.
Emily B.

These are my favorites 😍😍 although I used to really love the colorful off brand ones- which I think they stopped selling. I just could eat these all day!
Ally G.
Ally G.
Westport, CT

Such a great candy. they are fruity and chewy, and amazing. i loooooooooove them!!!! if you want some that u can pop a few in your mouth, these are great
Kiri P.
Kiri P.
Orem, UT

These are my favorite candies, They are not to sweet but sweet enough for me. They are nice and soft but not to chewy where they get stuck in your teeth.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

What bad can be said about Swedish Fish?! These are so tasty, not too gummy but chewy, and taste so wonderful! I can't say anything negative about these!
Kayana T.
Kayana T.
Romulus, MI

The sweetest fish is my movie candy I love eating Swedish Fish when I'm at the movies popcorn my slushie and Swedish Fish Swedish Fish are the best to me
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

These are my addiction. They don't taste like your typical gummy candies. They have a different texture outside that doesn't stick to type hands as much.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Astoria, NY

Love these. They are really soft and chewy. I love the taste of these fish. I love buying the big bag because my husband loves them just as much as i do.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I have loved these since I was a little girl. They probably started my love for Sour Patch Kids. Love that they are not overly sweet. Good in moderation!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now