The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,995 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my dad's favorite candy and I love them too. Of course, the reds are my favorite of the flavors so these are perfect.
I enjoy the taste of this soft candy. It not too sweet. It's very affordable. Children love the soft texture and the taste too.
These are sweet. But these are my all time favorite. Yes they get stuck in you teeth. However, I just can't get enough of them.
Love this candy. It can be very addicting so I have to purchase in moderation. I can sit down and eat the whole box/bag at once
Just the right amount of chewy. good flavor. comes in a good variety of sizes and good price. One of my favorite go to gummies.
I'm stocked up on these things. They are so addicting, although now that I have braces I don't enjoy them as often as I use too
This is my favorite gummy candy. My dad always buys me a big bag. And I was so happy to know that Rita's had a ice this flavor.
I absolutely love swedish fish. They help me on my long runs and just love to take a handful of them to nosh on during the day.
My boyfriend absolutely adores these. I buy them for him every holiday. He acts like a little boy with a bag of fishy goodness.
Swedish fish are the perfect combination of sweet and gummy. Once you start eating it's hard to stop, they are just that good!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos