BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jeanette M.
I just wanna begin by saying that I love gummy candies so eating Swedish Fish makes me happy and sad. Happy because, honestly, it's good. Sad because I run out lmao. I love how Kroger has the one dollar container cause it's like a single serve for a single gal. Anyways I love Swedish fish!
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
Man I remember when I could get the small ones for a penny each when I was a kid.
These have always been a favorite gooey candy and I love including a few in with my 'homemade' trail mix.

If I find a pack or 2 in a dollar store I usually get them, I've even tasted a grape version!!! But have never found them since.
Nique S.
Review for: Bag more...
I grew up with this candy. I have always loved these. I used to pay for them individually in a clear wrapped package. I purchase these about once a week. It's like if I see them I see obligated to purchase. They never disappoint. Same great taste as always. These are a great quick snack to have in your bag on the go and you don't feel guilty that you had a bit of sugar.
adriana c.
Valrico, FL
Those are some really good candy, i honestly thought they were hard candy but i bought some and they weren't so i really liked them and i would buy it again and i really recommend it
Jessica C.
Adamsville, AL
By far my favorite candy. In college my mom used to mail me bags of them at random. It was the best surprise ever. I could literally eat these everyday if it wouldn't give me major cavities. It's just a cherry flavored gummy fish that will rock your entire world. Go ahead and give them a try! If you don't like Cherry they have multi-flavored sea creatures as well.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
My all time favorite treat. I love them best fresh or straight out the freezer. this sticky teat has been a stable in my purse since the 3rd Grade. Even when I'm counting calories or just watching my sugar in take. I can still indulge in this treat. The price is also so tasty I can get a pack of mini's for .75 cents.
Drea D.
Gilroy, CA
Swedish fish are an amazing gummy food. They taste great and if I could I would eat them by the barrel full. They have a great cherry taste to them and they are not overly sweet like some gummy candies making them perfect. not to mention the cute shape they have is great for decorating other treats with.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
As a kid, we used to get Swedish Fish at the Sears candy counter. Well, the candy counter is long gone but I recall hoping to get as many red fish as possible in the bag! Now, it's perfection to get a bag of Swedish Fish, all red, that taste the same way they did 20 years ago or 30 years ago. Best candies!
Amy Y.
I love the waxy texture and sweet flavor of these candies! I would say that the only downside is how sticky they are, more so than regular gummy candy. They can easily get stuck in teeth and cause cavities! These is something very iconic about this flavor, I recently had a swedish fish flavored slushie and was shocked at how immediately recognizable it was.
Donna R.
Van Buren , AR
I love Swedish fish!!!! It's unlike gummy bears in texture . It has a bite feel of a gummy and a taffy almost. After chewing for a bit the flavor of this snack is AWSOME!!! Reminds me of childhood. The flavor is distinct and of its own. Hands down these are my favorite sweet treat other than chocolate!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?