Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kiri P.
Kiri P.
Orem, UT

These are my favorite candies, They are not to sweet but sweet enough for me. They are nice and soft but not to chewy where they get stuck in your teeth.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

What bad can be said about Swedish Fish?! These are so tasty, not too gummy but chewy, and taste so wonderful! I can't say anything negative about these!
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Pennsville, NJ

Simply the best. The red is the way to go. No need for the variety pack. Delicious on its own. Sometimes so sweet that it gives a toothache but worth it!
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Auburn, NY

Ever since I was a little kid I have loved Swedish fish. I remember buying them from a $0.02 jar as a kid. They continue to be one of my favorites today.
Brittani C.
Brittani C.

I have loved Swedish fish for forever! Especially if they're cold and have a bit more chew to them-- sounds weird but try refrigerating them for a bit!!
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX

We've recently gotten "hooked" (haha) on Swedish Fish. I think they taste yummy. They don't seem overly sweet to me and the fish are a pretty good size.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

These are the best! I love them so much! The flavor is great and they are chewy and on the sweeter side. They are not sticky like most gummy-based candy
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY

Love Swedish Fish. One of my favorite candy. I buy these often, at lest once a week. Can't really compare these to anything. I usually buy these at CVS.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

I could eat these constantly!! This candy is so yummy..it is filled with flavor. They are very sweet so if your not a fan of sugar stay clear of these.
Claire G.
Claire G.

Three stars for the fact that they aren't horrible but they arnt amazing either. Good over all but there are a lot more things I'd rather eat than this.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now