Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick , NJ

Always loved Swedish fish growing up. They're one of those candies I could probably just eat an entire package of and not feel any remorse. So addicting!!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY

We can never tire of eating these fish. They are very yummy and adorable, the kids love them a great deal and they are super easy to find and inexpensive.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Concord, NH

One if my all time favorite candies. I'm constantly putting these in Easter baskets and stockings. I love it when you pop them in the freezer for an hour.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Columbus, GA

This use to be my favorite candy but then it started having too much wax or oil on them. It's not too sweet but sweet enough to get rid of a sweet tooth .
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Graham, WA

These have been my favorite since I was a kid! Love buying the bulk bag so my kids don't eat them all!! I have a hard time keeping them around! Very good!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT

What happened to the fish in this box lol anyways these are the best go to candy snack they are lightly cherry flavored and they don't stick to your teeth
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA

Swedish fish is my two year olds favorite candy. I don't know why. I have never tried them. Maybe it's the fun shape but they are definitely kid approved.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA

Childhood candy is bomb.
If you've never had these you haven't lived DUH !
These are so yummy , sweet and cute :) gummies that are better than gummy bears
christina k.
christina k.
Staten Island, NY

Ahh, chewy sweet red goodness. I am not a big candy person at all but sometimes you just want them and Swedish fish are evwry where so they're easy to get
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Goodyear, AZ

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite types of candies. I have a huge sweet tooth and when i am in one of my cravings i automatically turn to these bad boys!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now