Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
My family lives Swedish fish. They are our favorite. The flavor is very unique. They are perfect to give as little rewards for the kids.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Chicago
I bring these into the office and they are always a hit. They don't even last two hours in the candy dish! Everybody loves Swedish Fish!
Tiff D.
Tiff D.
Columbus, OH
Always a classic delicious treat. These little gummy fish taste the same as they did 10 years ago. Proven delicious through and through!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Easily my favorite movie theatre snack! It's so good and is perfect for those long movies! Can't go to the theatre without buying a bag!
Kaitlea T.
Kaitlea T.
This is one of my favorite fruit-flavored candies. Sometimes they can get stuck in my teeth pretty bad, which I don't really appreciate.
TaShinah H.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA
Always been a childhood favorite of mine. I love that no matter how long I go without them, when I want them they always taste the same.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
These are good. Not licorice, but a harder gummy candy.
I really like these and recommend them as a movie snack or something like that.
Jade J.
Jade J.
March 30, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I love the to go idea. It's very travel friendly. I think these are so much softer in the packs instead of the huge pound bags of them.
Shersten S.
Shersten S.
Jan. 4, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are absolutely delicious, and a candy that simply reminds me of my childhood. These candies are addicting-highky recommed!
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID
These taste delicious, and they last forever. I don't like to eat too many in one sitting because they're kind of firm, but that's okay.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?