Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Northville, MI

I must declare that I absolutely love me some Swedish Fish. The to go cups are so convent and easy to grab and put in the cup holder in the car for a little nibble.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA

I love these little fish shaped gummies. They are very good and their flavor is good as well. I like the shape of it and it is of good value, not too pricey either.
May G.
May G.
Green Oak

No, you can't eat just one, lol! Who doesn't just love getting that fresh bag and biting into that chewy fish. I don't care how old you are😉 They always represent‼️
Sharon S.
Sharon S.

Super sweet and very gummy. They have a great flavor and are one of my favorites. My kids love them too. They are priced great and I won recommend them to everyone.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Love the resemble packaging. Makes it easier to save for another day. Flavor is an sing. Bought these at target. Favorite candy. Slightly pricey but still worth it.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE

This is my favorite candy! I love the taste of it and even have tried the swedish fish gum. I don't eat it often because its not good for you but sure taste awesome!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

My son and I love eating Swedish for a snack especially when we do our at home movie nights. They are always sweet and chewy. They always have the same great taste.
Tiffany c.
Tiffany c.
Virginia Bch, VA

My favorite all time candy from when I was kid. I am still so obsessed. They seem to be a lot gummier than what I remember when I was a kid but I am not complaining
Grace S.
Grace S.
Grove City, OH

Whenever I go to birthday parties for little kids I end up getting these with their gift. For some reason many kids seem to like these as much as their other gifts!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Charlotte

These have been around for a long time, but are still a favorite! The cherry flavor is perfect. They are always nice and chewy, not too hard as some gummies can be.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?