The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I like these but when u chew them they get stuck on my teeth.. i don't like that as much but my child loves these alot!
My favorite candy BY FAR! I could eat Swedish Fish all day and be the happiest person on the planet! They're so great!
Not to sweet but just the right amount of sweetness. Very chewy gets stuck in my teeth but are still my favorite candy
These are delicious! If you haven't had them before, you are missing out! Get your hands on a bag as soon as possible!
One of my favorite gummies, except its a fish. The flavor is a great and always try the assorted flavor. Its the best.
They are good but not my favorite. I can only eat a few then I get tired of the flavor. I need more variety in flavor.
Swedish Fish are the perfect candy for the movies or anywhere else! They are just the right amount of chewy and sweet.
Love these they bring me back to when I was a kid. I would always go buy some from the corner store. They are so good.
Great flavor with cute shapes. It's smells and tastes delicious. I love the color. It has lots of natural ingredients.
Omg all I have to say is that these are my fav candies they are so good and sweet, there my go to sugar tooth cravers!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos