Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
It is hard to beat an old-fashioned and original Swedish Fish. The gummy texture, the cheerful coloring, their kind gummy faces. So good.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
Sticky, chewy and wonderful! They have a great flavor and they have a good texture too. Not too sweet, but help with sweet tooth cravings
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Shawnee, KS
Swedish fish are amazing. they taste great and they're low calorie which makes them great for people watching their weight. (*coughs* me)
Claire M.
Claire M.
These taste amazing and even better when they are frozen. I could eat the whole 2 pound bag in one sitting because they are so addicting!
Amber E.
Amber E.
NORTH CAROLINA
I could literslly eat this candy all day long!!! It is sweet and che=ewy and quite possible the best candy in the worl!you have to try it
Shakeera M.
Shakeera M.
Newark, NJ
I just got this bag two days ago and I'm eating it like it's chips. Lol. Love them. Don't want to share but my son caught me eating them.
Conni D.
Conni D.
Duluth, GA
Whenever I'm in a candy store, Swedish Fish are must-haves simply because they remind me of my childhood. Simple, plain, cherry goodness.
Kailey S.
Kailey S.
Willis, TX
My boyfriend is obsessed with these. He loves them more than me I'm pretty sure sometimes. I love them as well and need them on hand 24/7
Kara G.
Kara G.
I have loved these since I was a kid only downside is that they can get stuck in your teeth so make sure your dental hygiene is in check.
A S.
A S.
Commerce city, CO
April 30, 2016, 9:56 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Swedish is one of my favorite candy. Soft Chewy sweet fish shaped candy. I would say you can compare the flavor to a twizzler but better.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?