Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI

I love Swedish fish candy. I love the flavor and it's very chewy, but not too chewy. I believe the bag is a zipper bag which keeps the fish soft and chewy.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Oh, what can I say about Swedish Fish? Swedish Fish are my favorite candy in the world. They are not too gummy and have a delicious flavor. I'm hooked! HA!
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI

These can be so addicting!! Sometimes we get a bad bag, and they can be very hard to chew. You also have to be careful if you've had any dental work done!!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

These candies are so good, they're a weird good though. the flavor is very hard to describe. nothing like anything else ive tasted. they are super delicious!
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ

I used to eat swedish fish all the tme but as I got older I found that they hurt my teeth. But now I make "fish bowls" for my daughter and she loves them!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Lincoln, NE

Swedish fish are great snacks for any time. They are sweet and fruity and chewy but not overly so. They are nice to have when your sweet tooth is itching.
Calista W.
Calista W.

One of the best gummy candies ever invented. It tastes awesome. It comes in different flavors and colors. They come in different size bags and fish count.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC

My husband loves these but I don't just because they are to chewy for me and not enough flavor but I'll give them a good score anyways just for my husband
Allysa B.
Allysa B.
Charleston, WV

Perfect snack to have even on a daily basis. Not too sweet and good snack for kids that I can keep in my household that's not too pricey. Very affordable.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA

Swedish fish is my two year olds favorite candy. I don't know why. I have never tried them. Maybe it's the fun shape but they are definitely kid approved.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now