BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
These are great candies and make great snacks for kids. They have a really nice sweet flavor, and are super chewy and delicious. You can usually find these treats at any convenience or super store and they go on sale quite regularly which is superb cause I love to throw a couple in my daughter's lunch bag.
Diana A.
The perfect chewy candy, i LOVE eating chocolates and candy. J just love the sweets but this one has to be my favorite. I love how its sweet but not too sweet its just right and who doesn't love a little chewy fish shaped candy? Cause i really do. I recommend this especially to people who don't like candy as much but want something sweet every other day.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI
I can't say enough good things about these candies. I first got these at Wal-Mart a few years ago and I thought that they weren't going to taste very strong, but i was so wrong! These are absolutely delicious! They're super chewy and can get caught in your teeth easily and that can be annoying, but I'll keep eating them!
Samara B.
Killeen, TX
Alright funny story, going through customs in Australia was asked if I had any food or drink to declare said Swedish fish, he gets his angry man voice on saying I can't bring them and demanding I hand the 'fish' over and he didn't care where it was from it's not aloud! So I hand over my candy Swedish fish haha, oh sorry you can keep them haha. Great taste and you can mess with people haha. I really like these those.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Mmmm I love my Swedish fish and they are on sale on amazon prime now for a 4lb bag. They are going to create a monster, I'm not even sure how to describe the sugary fruity flavor of this delicious gooey classic! But if you've never had them you best get to the store before I buy out the entire stock.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Go-Paks!
I personally hate Swedish fish! I don't like how they get caught up in your teeth forever, how they're never actually soft, and how they taste. They're not full of flavor and kind of taste like medicine. Personally, it's not for me.
That being said, I'd probably buy this product because my boyfriend LOVES Swedish fish.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My Dad has always loved these so i feel like they are a special treat that i grew up on. I don't eat them often but i love bring a box over to my Dads and sharing a few after a family dinner. I buy them at the grocery store or target. If someone hasn't had a swedishfish you need to! Is a fun candy.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I will forever love Swedish fish. It's my moms favorite candy and they remind me of home. They are sweet and chewy and look like cute little fishes. I sometimes wish that they would come out with other flavors but then think it might be blasphemy against the Swedish Fish gods. But then again, one time I found an un-soured sour patch kid in my swedish fish bag but I will leave that up to the gods to decide upon.
Mianna A.
Reading, PA
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. They are sweet and chewy. They aren't too sweet either. I can eat them all day long and not get tired of them. They only con is that they get stuck in your teeth, but it's still okay for me because I can still taste them even when I'm done eating them.
Ashley T.
West Allis
Theres nothing better than original swedish fish! This has been a favorite candy of mine for as long as I can remember! The perfect movie theatre snack! I think it is a good value for the price. I absolutely recommend this tasty treat to others!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?