Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Anna S.
Anna S.
Jacksonville, NC

Swedish Fish is so yummy and chewy. One of my favorite treats that I indulge in every once in a while. If you haven't tried them yet, you really should!
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Sanford, ME

Too chewy...they get stuck in my teeth for days. The product is also inconsistent. Some bags I've had have tasted amazing, others were completely awful.
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX

We've recently gotten "hooked" (haha) on Swedish Fish. I think they taste yummy. They don't seem overly sweet to me and the fish are a pretty good size.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Merced

Love these I can eat a whole bag in one setting, they are so good and not too sweet. And bonus they keep really well not that they sit around very long!
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ

These are the best! I love them so much! The flavor is great and they are chewy and on the sweeter side. They are not sticky like most gummy-based candy
Claire G.
Claire G.

Three stars for the fact that they aren't horrible but they arnt amazing either. Good over all but there are a lot more things I'd rather eat than this.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY

Love Swedish Fish. One of my favorite candy. I buy these often, at lest once a week. Can't really compare these to anything. I usually buy these at CVS.
Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.
Sun Prairie, WI

We buy this all too often. Everyone in our house loves this product and we love how long this much lasts in our house and for such a great deal as well!
Paige B.
Paige B.

My favorite gummy candy BY FAR. I love its sweet flavor but it doesn't taste too sugary. They're also the perfect texture because they aren't too chewy.
Brittani C.
Brittani C.

I have loved Swedish fish for forever! Especially if they're cold and have a bit more chew to them-- sounds weird but try refrigerating them for a bit!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now