Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
York, PA

What can I say about swedish fish? I love this candy and always have. Don't love it getting stuck in my teeth, but that is a price I have to pay for delicious candy.
Alex G.
Alex G.

By far one of my favorite candies. They are not like any other candy. They are fish shaped and have a unique taste unlike any other. There is no other candy like it.
nessa s.
nessa s.
Buffalo, NY

One of my favorite candies, a sweet snack on the go or at home! I think walgreens and rite aid usually have thr best prices, these candies are a favoritr by so many!
#nerdygirl ..
#nerdygirl ..

Swedish Fish is my guilty pleasure! I could eat a whole bag of them till I get sick. I have braces and I can't eat them. ( Don't tell anyone , but I still eat them )
Flo B.
Flo B.
fort wayne, IN

I personally don't care for these. But they aren't very expensive and my children love them. They tend to be very chewy I wouldn't recommend these to young children.
Jaime I.
Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA

Even tho they really get stuck in your teeth, these are AMAZING! No other gummy fish can compare! The flavor is perfect! I snack on these whenever I can. Best ever!!
Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.

One of my favorite fruity gummies. I doubt like when I get a pack and some of them are hard, that does irritate me sometimes. Other than that I can eat them all day.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA

Favorite candy snack. My kids love them! We use them in a lot of fun desserts too - blue Jell-O cups with fish inside and whipped cream on top to look like the ocean.
Michaila C.
Michaila C.
Keene, NH

The jumbo bag of swedish fish is very handy when it comes to parties or just small get togethers with some friends. This bag makes snacking easy and oh so delicious!
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Anaheim, CA

Lots of people that I know do not like it but really love it. It taste like cherry to me I haven't had them in a long time because I don't really see them in stores
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?