The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,318 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I've been eating these for years. they are cheap and you get many of them. the flavor is my favorite. it's sold all over.
I can finish a bag by myself. They are that good. Although they do get stuck in my teeth the great taste makes up for it.
I love these...make me feel like a kid again...but considering the fat and sugar content..maybe it's better left for kids
I love Swedish fish, never tried them until j moved to the United States and I like the fact that they are vegan friendly
Swedish fish is my all time favorite. great for the movies or to snack on during those boring lectures. love their flavor
My favorite candy. I've loved these since I was really little! I used to share them with everybody... Now, not so much. 😉
My kids love this candy. As an adult i think its groos, horrible texture and leaves a medicine after taste in your mouth
The best thing ever! My favorite candy and a NEVER ending supply!!!!! So good! And a really good Price if you go to Sams
Swedish dis are my favorite gummy candy. I like to buy the big value bag. I wish grape flavor were still sold in stores.
I love Swedish fish! Such a tasty treat. The only negative thing is that they get stuck in your teeth when you eat them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos