The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,285 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Sweedish Fish are such a go to classic gummy candy. They always taste delicious and are very very affordable.
I love Swedish fish. They taste so good and aren't too sweet. They are a little hard. But they are delicious.
I have always loved swedish fish as long as i can remember. their my childhood favorite and till to this day.
They are really goid, but they can get stuck on your teeth sometimes. I enjoy them. Good snack at the movies.
This product is on of my favorite. If you love gummy candy this is the one to choose. There cute little fish.
Swedish fish are so yummy and so so addicting it's almost impossible not to eat the whole bag in one sitting!
I am obsessed with Swedish fish. I could eat them for days. The are cheap and so tasty. Usual my go to candy.
This is the top, Pinacle, Peak of my candy list!!!!! Swedish Fish has been my favorite for the last 25-years.
Swedish fish are just a must when eating candy!! When I feel like eating gummies I reach out for these babies
Love this. flavor, taste sweetness enjoy very much. my favorite and my kids favorite. i recommend all the way
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos