Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Divya B.
Divya B.

These treats are perfect for my little ones. They love to play with them and they taste really good too. I think they should make them in different colors and flavors.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Tucson, AZ

One of my favorite candy bags to grab before heading to the movies (and sneaking it in my purse!) the texture is always perfect and the flavor is unique and delicious.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I love the flavor, the consistency, and the texture of this candy. I like that it tastes different than any other chewy candy so it doesn't taste like everything else.
sarah g.
sarah g.

I love these! My absolute favorite candy of all times. They are sweet and yummy. Not to sweet, gummy , or any of that. It's a perfect flavor in your mouth full of yum!
Nina B.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL

Swedish fish are some of mu favorite candies! It's definitely an old favorite, I don't have a lot of friends that like them, but that just leaves more candies for me!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Clarkston, MI

I have been really feeling swedish fish right now.. I really love the texture and how it's not hard to chew with your teeth I also really love the assorted colors too
Maddy M.
Maddy M.

Swedish Fish are so tasty. They're one of my favorite sweets. They have such good flavor and it. The only problem I have is, they get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Kimie E.
Kimie E.
Spanish Fork

The yummiest and of course cutest little fishes to eat. Depending on the day I like the little ones and some days I like the big ones. Always nice to be able to pick.
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

These gummy candies are Okay. The flavor is good but it almost always gets stuck on my teeth. But honestly what I'm enjoying more is thier outrageous commercials lol.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.

My favorite gummy candy becausse it's not too sweet it's just sweet enough even tho it's really sticky sometimes it's still amazing and I would recommend it to anyone
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now