Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

What bad can be said about Swedish Fish?! These are so tasty, not too gummy but chewy, and taste so wonderful! I can't say anything negative about these!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH

Oh what a classic! As an adult these aren't as good as I remember them being when I was a kid, but they're definitely good at bringing back the memories!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Irving, TX

As a kid my mom would buy these and we would always have them to eat or snack on. I love these and how they bring back the memories I made with my family
Kiri P.
Kiri P.
Orem, UT

These are my favorite candies, They are not to sweet but sweet enough for me. They are nice and soft but not to chewy where they get stuck in your teeth.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Puyallup, WA

Fun and a tasty classic. These are my secret pleasure. When i am having a bad day, my wife will sneak out to get me these. She knows they brighten my day
Sana  Z.
Sana Z.

One of my favorite snacks! It's not so chewy which is great because usually other jellies get stuck on your teeth. It has the perfect sweetness and taste
Emily B.
Emily B.

These are my favorites 😍😍 although I used to really love the colorful off brand ones- which I think they stopped selling. I just could eat these all day!
Katelan H.
Katelan H.
Centerville, IA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies.! They're delicious and fruity without being overwhelming. The only downside is they get stuck in your teeth.
Ally G.
Ally G.
Westport, CT

Such a great candy. they are fruity and chewy, and amazing. i loooooooooove them!!!! if you want some that u can pop a few in your mouth, these are great
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Pennsville, NJ

Simply the best. The red is the way to go. No need for the variety pack. Delicious on its own. Sometimes so sweet that it gives a toothache but worth it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now