BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Swedish fish are always a good candy for anything:) they are vegan which is good for me(( I'm a strict vegetarian )) they have an amazing flavor. Who doesn't love Swedish fish right ?? Yummy candy :)!
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are by far my favorite candy of all time. I always buy them before I go on a plane or for a road trip, they just beat everyone. They are always good value (unless you're in an airport or candy store). Also, they have many different kinds like minis and the colorful ones. So good 10/10 recommend!! Especially with halloween coming up, the individual packs are great!
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swedish fish aren't my favorite gummy candy. Maybe my least favorite, actually. They're pretty powdery on the outside and I don't enjoy the flavor all that much.
Kari C.
Peoria, IL
These are soo good. My kids and I eat these a lot. So chewy and delicious. They taste like a funny cherry flavor. Great value. You get a lot of gummies in the package. We tend to buy these a lot. Yummy
Abby W.
Swedish fish I my favorite movie snack of all time and the movie theater doesn't have them I will sneak them in so I can have them like are not too sweet or not sweet enough
Lindsey W.
Shamong , NJ
Swedish Fish are a great candy! They're easy to pair with any snack and don't make a mess with young children! They have a great flavor and the they aren't too chewy.
Sophia K.
N Little Rock, AR
My favorite Valentine's Day gift!!!
I was really excited to get the 1.9 pounds of Sweden Fish! They come a little bit smaller in the big package, but that make it more convenient to take just few on the go. The tiny box is sold for $1 most of the time, but the 1.9 pounds are normally around $5 what make it really worth it!
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
Oh these are so good! These are a soft and chewy candy, a little like gummy worms but less springy, if that makes sense. They don't really melt or dissolve on their own in your mouth, but when they are chewed they easily break down. The flavor is a really nice, very sweet cherry flavor. They feel dry and are a matte red color. I love Swedish Fish, and will continue to purchase them when I need a sweet, fruity snack!
Olivia B.
These are very prone to get stuck in your teeth so be careful if you have braces or newly done fillings. These have such a unique flavor, it's almost like a red sour patch kid without the sour sugar on the outside. These were one of my favorite candies when I was a kid, and I still love them now! You also can get these for a bargain at Walmart, in those bins with the 69 cent candies or the 99 cent candies!
Marisol O.
I never understood the fascination with Swedish Fish! I originally wanted to rank it 3 stars, but I changed my mind and gave it a 4. They are good, but I don't think I would ever buy them for myself. If someone gave them to me though, I would probably eat them...if there were nothing else around. Man, should I have given them a 3? Sounds like it...
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?