Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI

Seriously can't get enough of these!! They're my favorite candy, and I'm not a sweets/candy person! I don't eat them often but they are sure a treat when I do.
Astry E.
Astry E.

The best candy in the world... who doesn't love Swedish Fish is like a childhood classic I could eat a whole bag by myself.. Makes me want some candy right now
Florence K.
Florence K.
Brooklyn, NY

These Swedish Fish are really good. I prefer the red ones, so I usually buy this one over the assorted pack. I usually buy this when I go to the movie theatre.
Lissette B.
Lissette B.

I love gummies more than any other kind of candy and swedish fish just offer a distinct flavor and texture from any other gummy which makes it enjoyable to me.
melanie w.
melanie w.
Lawrence, KS

This is my all time favorite gummy. There is something about the flavor that I feel like no other gummy can match. It is bit size so it is perfect for a snack.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Puyallup, WA

You can't go wrong with these classic candies! Perfect for movie night. The red fish are a must. Love when I get a fresh bag and they are super soft and gummy!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK

Pretty good, but you can get burnt out quickly. If you don't like chewy candy I suggest you avoid these because these are super chewy, and stick to your teeth.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Horsham, PA

My favorite candy out there. They tasty and a great little treat. You don't have to eat the entire thing at once which is a plus. The generics do not compare.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

I used to love these growing up. They have a good flavor that is nice and sweet. They also have a great texture which i think if important with gummy candies.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL

I bring these to school n they keep my not hungry durn school n a test bc my days are long n I can't keep up with my lunch so u eat the best gummy candys ever
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now