Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
So good i try to buy them when they are really soft. a big bag can last about a month for me . great flavor when it comes to Swedish fish.
Nadeen K.
Nadeen K.
May 1, 2016, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Swedish fish are my favorite gummi candy. They have this unique taste unlike any other candy. It leaves you wanting more always. So yummy.
Christina B.
Christina B.
I really like Swedish fish but they're not my favorite gummy candy (Sour Patch Kids are). Normally I would buy Swedish fish at the movies.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
They are yummy. They original Swedish disbarred the best, they are really soft. They have a flavor like no there candy that I've ever had.
Martino S.
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
Hands down the best! I always keep a bag of them around. I always enjoy eating these at movies! Don't know many people who don't like them
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Girard, OH
My youngest is a Swedish fish freak. I try to have these on hand when he visits, which is almost daily! I have to admit, I love them too.
Meaghan J.
Meaghan J.
Traverse City, MI
Imagine Swedish fish... In a jumbo sized bag. Swedish fish are every red candy lovers dream and this bag is the perfect size for sharing.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Shawnee, KS
Swedish fish are amazing. they taste great and they're low calorie which makes them great for people watching their weight. (*coughs* me)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
Sticky, chewy and wonderful! They have a great flavor and they have a good texture too. Not too sweet, but help with sweet tooth cravings
Kara G.
Kara G.
I have loved these since I was a kid only downside is that they can get stuck in your teeth so make sure your dental hygiene is in check.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?