Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Aliso Viejo, CA

Whenever I don't want something too sweet, this is the perfect gummy candy to reach for. It's delicious and very addicting, once you have one you won't be able to stop.
Paige E.
Paige E.

Used Swedish fish as a piece on my cup for my wedding Reception, perfect idea, it was a hit. Everyone loves them and they weren't very expensive. Definitely a win win.
sarah g.
sarah g.

I love these! My absolute favorite candy of all times. They are sweet and yummy. Not to sweet, gummy , or any of that. It's a perfect flavor in your mouth full of yum!
Selina G.
Selina G.

I don't like this at all, because the aftertaste is disgusting. It's very hard to get off your teeth. I wouldn't recommend it. It is cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I love the flavor, the consistency, and the texture of this candy. I like that it tastes different than any other chewy candy so it doesn't taste like everything else.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA

Tradition red fish take me back to my childhood being at baseball games. I loved eating these throughout the whole game. They are sweet and chewy without being sticky.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Grand Rapids, MI

We bought these to use in our water themed snack for school and the kids loved them. They dug all of the fish out of the Jell-O and whipped cream. They were a huge hit!
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Saint Louis, MO

I sell these at my church store and they never last people just loves them. I recently found the fruit flavors online at Amazon and purchase them they were really good
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Bloomington, NE

These are my all time favorite gummy candy so flavorful definitely addictive so if you don't plan on eating the whole bag at once I would advise you to not get these !
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Buford, GA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish ? Well. I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't. Anyways if you want some chewy candy that is too sweet then this is a good option.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now