Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY

We can never tire of eating these fish. They are very yummy and adorable, the kids love them a great deal and they are super easy to find and inexpensive.
julia h.
julia h.
Clarkston, MI

Have been eating swedish fish for many years, the flavor has changed since I was a little girl but I still love them. They are not too sweet or too chewy.
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Marshall, MN

Always my go to candy, i absolutely love Swedish Fish! My boyfriend and I eat these like crazy. I totally recommend these to anyone who loves gummy candy.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT

What happened to the fish in this box lol anyways these are the best go to candy snack they are lightly cherry flavored and they don't stick to your teeth
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA

Childhood candy is bomb.
If you've never had these you haven't lived DUH !
These are so yummy , sweet and cute :) gummies that are better than gummy bears
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I really like Swedish fish. They make me feel all nostalgic because I ate them so much as a child. They're something you really need to try at least once.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Kitchener, Ontario

Sooo good!! I love these. Bum bot much of a candy water but I could eat these by the handful. I love the taste and they're fat free which is just a bonus.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN

I've never understood the appeal of these things. The flavor is dull and they get stuck in your teeth. There's no way around it. Just don't care for them.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hull, GA

Swedish fish is my two year olds favorite candy. I don't know why. I have never tried them. Maybe it's the fun shape but they are definitely kid approved.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Goodyear, AZ

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite types of candies. I have a huge sweet tooth and when i am in one of my cravings i automatically turn to these bad boys!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now