BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Me and my kids we love these every time you go to the movies you get like five packs is always a pack in my house you know they just absolutely delicious the packaging is good deleting I wish that they had was a sip lock on the big bags because usually I have to take them out of the packaging and put them into a Ziploc unless they would get hurt besides that they're great and they're cheap
Annette C.
Chula Vista, CA
I will say I was always so hesitant to try Swedish Fish, they don't really have a specific flavor & have the oddest name, but in the end I super glad I finally tried them. I can't really describe the flavor as anything but super red & fruity. They're super chewy, get stuck in your teeth, and are a super fun snack.
My favorite way to have them (and this might sound a bit weird) is to squish one up until it's an uh identifiable little blog and then eat it. It makes them so much more soft and chewy than they already are.
Kendra W.
Duluth , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm on a candy binge today and one of the first candies I grabbed was Swedish fish! Why you ask!? Because it brings me back to my childhood days! I use to love Swedish fish when I was a little girl, I remember eating them and chewing until I couldn't chew anymore just for them to get stuck in my teeth! They must be delicious because I still enjoy them to this day as an adult!
Jacquelyn C.
My favorite childhood snack. I would eat them every time I went to the movie theater. I wish they were not so unhealthy because I would still eat them. I prefer just the red ones not the multicolored ones.
Hannah J.
Nashport, OH
MY JAMMMMMM. ❤❤❤❤❤ I love these so freaking much they will forever be amen and my moms favorite candy. tastes like heaven and they have the perfect TEXTURE because they don't get sticky at all. GO TRY IT.
Jamie Rose S.
I remember I first tried these because my mom had bought them while she out at a speciality candy shop. She loved these as a kid and wanted me to share in her memories and of course being her disgusted, I was immediate in love with these cute little fishy gummies. They are the perfect candy to snack on during a movie and popcorn, because they're a bit on the sweet side. I highly recommend these in moderation!
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
My all time favorite chewy-type candy! I carry a bag with me at all times rather it be the beach, a road trip, shopping, the movies or even family time. I never leave home without this snack. They are very soft and have a sweet flavor. Love that they sell 1 pound bags, haha. Definitely go buy a bag if you haven't tried them, I promise you too will fall in love with them.
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are by far my favorite candy of all time. I always buy them before I go on a plane or for a road trip, they just beat everyone. They are always good value (unless you're in an airport or candy store). Also, they have many different kinds like minis and the colorful ones. So good 10/10 recommend!! Especially with halloween coming up, the individual packs are great!
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Swedish fish are always a good candy for anything:) they are vegan which is good for me(( I'm a strict vegetarian )) they have an amazing flavor. Who doesn't love Swedish fish right ?? Yummy candy :)!
Kendra F.
Jackson, MI
Without a doubt, these are my all time favorite candy. When we go to the movies this is what I always get and nobody is allowed to eat them with me. The fact that they now come in a huge bag, is a good and bad thing for me, because sometimes when grocery shopping they mysteriously end up in the cart to come home with me. They are chewy and fruity deliciousness!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?