The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,289 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Classic favorite. Sometimes they get stuck in your teeth. Refreshing taste. I love to bring them to the movies
Swedish fish are delicious! They are very chewy and the fish shape makes me very fun to eat. Tastes great too!
My son loves Swedish fish. It is good tasting and very fresh too. They usually give you a lot in each bag too.
Super yummy and addicting. one of my all time favorites for sure. They have a great taste that isn't too sweet
Swedish Fish are a chewy, gummy candy and are absolutely yummy! I could eat these all the time if I wanted to!
One of my faves - it's delicious and fat free. I love this candy to munch on when I'm craving something sweet.
With Swedish fish, you cannot go wrong with the original. Flavor is delicious on its own so no need for others
These are my favorite kind of fish...they bring me back to my childhood! I love how they are not overly sweet.
These are my step dads favorite. They taste great and are affordable they can also be used as cute decorations
Great classic candy. the flavor is great. my boyfriend and I love sharing a bag of these. love the consistency
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos