Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
They are so good and chewy. Bad part is they are always stuck in my teeth but I got use to it. Do not recommend to anyone with soft teeth.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ
I love this product I wish they were available everywhere 😔 they taste jucey and amazing I recommend this product to my friends and family
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
So good i try to buy them when they are really soft. a big bag can last about a month for me . great flavor when it comes to Swedish fish.
Guy G.
Guy G.
Brooklyn, NY
April 29, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I been eating swedish fish all my life. Very chewy , fruity an good candy. I love it an recommend it to all ages. My erverday go to snack!
Christina B.
Christina B.
I really like Swedish fish but they're not my favorite gummy candy (Sour Patch Kids are). Normally I would buy Swedish fish at the movies.
Martino S.
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
Hands down the best! I always keep a bag of them around. I always enjoy eating these at movies! Don't know many people who don't like them
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
They are yummy. They original Swedish disbarred the best, they are really soft. They have a flavor like no there candy that I've ever had.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Far rockaway , NY
June 3, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish have always been my favorite since childhood and I think it will remain my favorite. The Ames tasty red flavor never gets old
alice p.
alice p.
Fairfax, VA
This stuff is like crack I can never stop eating them, makes great stocking stuffers or just little extras when you're giving a cute gift
A S.
A S.
Commerce city, CO
April 30, 2016, 9:56 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Swedish is one of my favorite candy. Soft Chewy sweet fish shaped candy. I would say you can compare the flavor to a twizzler but better.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?