Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH

One of my favorite! I love these little red guys. I pull them, squish them, and chew them. Never fails, they always get stuck in my teeth, but so worth it!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

One of my favorite candy's as a kid! Glad they still have these around. They are delicious. If you haven't had these yet there is something wrong with you!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH; the fat free candy! This original chew has a classic flavor and is recognizable for its longevity. You can't go wrong with this candy.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Glasgow, VA

My sister loves these and I think they are a good change up when you're craving something sweet but want something different. Definitely has its own taste.
Alysha S.
Alysha S.
Kissimmee, Fl

Love this gummy treat ! I can never eat a couple I end up eating the whole bag. They are very affordable and you can get them at any store that sells candy
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY

Love these. Not a fan of the different colored ones. But the original ones are great. Full of flavor. Great texture. I love them hard to eat just a couple.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

This is a great snack but when I eat a lot of it my stomach starts to hurt. I would recommend this product because it tastes good but I wouldn't overdo it.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI

I love Swedish fish candy. I love the flavor and it's very chewy, but not too chewy. I believe the bag is a zipper bag which keeps the fish soft and chewy.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

The flavor tastes like nasty wax like a cherry flavor. It gets stuck in my teeth and overall is just not a good gummy candy doesn't have much taste at all.
Teliya S.
Teliya S.
Las Vegas, Nv

These are honestly the best tasting candies I reach for when I am craving gummy candy. The don't taste like your standard gummy bears, they're much better!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now