Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Sue  .
Sue .
Hamburg, NY

Swedish fish are by far one of my favorite candies. Whenever we go camping or go on a long trip, I always get a big bag of swedish fish for the trip. Yummy!
C R.
C R.
Oyster Bay, NY

My favorite candy of all time, I love how sweet and chewy they are. I always get a box when I'm going to the movies or when I'm in ikea. Totally affordable.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.

I Love Swedish Fish. I especially like the multi colored ones. It is one of my favorite gummy style candies because it doesn't stick to your teeth. Awesome.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH

Swedish fish are a great candy. I love the chewy red fish. They taste great. they are better than gummy bears. Once I start eating them, I struggle to stop.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
New Brighton , PA

These are my all time favorite candy! They are weird ash chewy and just taste great! Although I'm not a fan of the colored ones. Just the original red ones!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Minnetonka, MN

Absolute favorite candy there is. I prefer these all-red bags to the mixed fruit packs. There's just something so much better about the original red flavor.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI

These can be so addicting!! Sometimes we get a bad bag, and they can be very hard to chew. You also have to be careful if you've had any dental work done!!
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH

One of my favorite! I love these little red guys. I pull them, squish them, and chew them. Never fails, they always get stuck in my teeth, but so worth it!
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

I love Swedish Fish! They are just sweet enough and I LOVE the texture and shape. They are perfect anywhere; on the plane, at the movie theater or at home.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

Love these!!! I eat all of them in one day. They are addicting. I remember buying them for a penny when I was a kid. These are my favorite childhood candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now