Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, Tx

My hubby 1st introduced these to me about 5 years ago and I am hooked (no pun intended). They make a great treat, they travel well in my purse and they are delicious!!!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Vancouver, WA

My favorite candy in the whole entire world!!! Literally so good. Perfect texture, gummy, chewy and such a yummy flavor. If you've never had Swedish Fish, you NEED to!!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN

Swedish fish are a family favorite. They are perfect companion to movie popcorn. I love to eat these when I want something sweet, but I'm not in the mood for chocolate.
Tierney S.
Tierney S.

Buy these for my dad. They're his favorite. He loves them. So delicious! So sweet. Perfectly soft, easy to chew. They go so quickly. Everyone in the family loves them!
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Iselin, NJ

This has to be my favorite candy since I was a child. I love the the sweetness and chewy texture. I've introduced them to my 3 year old daughter and she loves them too.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook

Oh lord I love these candies! They are totally addicting. Always soft and flavorful, whether you get the variety of flavored or a bag of just reds. They are soooo good!
Kaelyn O.
Kaelyn O.

I love Swedish fish! If you're someone that's looking for a candy that tastes just like red sour patch kids without the sour it's great. So glad that I gave then a try!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Abington , Ma

Is there anything better than getting a super fresh bag of Swedish fish? They are soft, stick to your teeth and taste so good. Beware of the bags were the fish are hard
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Albertville, AL

This is my favorite candy! I can sit down and the whole bag is gone before I even know it! It takes like a sour patch kids without the sour just the sweet! So delicious
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

There very good but they got a bit weird over time they have this weird texture to them now they do have good flavor but I don't know they changed . Still a good candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now