The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Yum yum YUM! I buy these anytime I see them, because sadly I can't find them too often. But they are delicious!
We love gummy candy especially swedish fish!! The only thing that bothers me is how they get stuck in my teeth!
Great my kids and I both love Swedish fish!! Stay fresh in the resealable bag. Great for a little special treat
These are so good. They remind me of my childhood which is really fun! Love the flavor and th bite sized fish.
Swedish fish are so yummy! Everyone in our house loves them! We always buy them at gas stations on road trips!
Yummmmm I love these and I love that I can find again all if the sudden. I used to wait till Easter every year
Swedish fish are good. They have a different consistency of gummi bears. They are more firm that a gummi bear.
My family can't get enough of these. The bags are gone so fast it's crazy. Definitely a favorite for all of us
OMG this is favorite candy in the world!! i buy these by the pounds. There is no other candy like Swedish Fish
My kids and I love these mouth watering little fish! If we want something to snack on this is our go to snack!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos