Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Krista C.
Krista C.
Redwood City, Ca

No one can resist the swedish fish in my house hold.. They do not last long. I prefer Chocolate but when it comes to gummy treats this its top of my list,.
Sara M.
Sara M.

Swedish fish are nice and chewy, and have the traditional flavor of cherry licorice. The large bags are a good price because you get a lot more at once. :)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

These candies are so good, they're a weird good though. the flavor is very hard to describe. nothing like anything else ive tasted. they are super delicious!
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Hays, KS

Only eat this candy on halloween, but when I do receive it, I feel like I've struck gold. may be the only person who actually likes this candy but oh well.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

One of my favorite candy's as a kid! Glad they still have these around. They are delicious. If you haven't had these yet there is something wrong with you!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY

Love these. Not a fan of the different colored ones. But the original ones are great. Full of flavor. Great texture. I love them hard to eat just a couple.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

This is a great snack but when I eat a lot of it my stomach starts to hurt. I would recommend this product because it tastes good but I wouldn't overdo it.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

Love these!!! I eat all of them in one day. They are addicting. I remember buying them for a penny when I was a kid. These are my favorite childhood candy.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

The flavor tastes like nasty wax like a cherry flavor. It gets stuck in my teeth and overall is just not a good gummy candy doesn't have much taste at all.
Teliya S.
Teliya S.
Las Vegas, Nv

These are honestly the best tasting candies I reach for when I am craving gummy candy. The don't taste like your standard gummy bears, they're much better!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now