Add a Photo
Katie S.
Katie S.
Feb. 3, 2016, 11:30 a.m.
Review for: Bag
This is a candy from my childhood and it always makes me smile when I eat them. But only the red ones. The assorted colors taste like wax.
Monique R.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
All time favorite sweet treat! They are really affordable as well , I purchase them all the time at school. It is just so chewy and sweet.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Fairfax, VA
These are my absolute favorite candy ! They are so good , many of my friends don't like them but I don't see why not , they are the bomb !
Talore B.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
May 4, 2016, 7:23 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Love this candy. It tastes like cherries with a hint of some other flavor I can't explain. If you have serious cavities though, stay away!
Yasmine B.
Yasmine B.
Swedish Fish have to be everyone's childhood candy. Admittedly, I used to believe that these chewy masterpieces were actually from Sweden.
Tateana P.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I love love love Swedish fish they absolutely positively good they are one of my favorite gummy candies I always get this gummy when I can
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Chewy and fruity, this is a great candy! I eat this every know and then, mostly because it can stick to my teeth. Great price and quality!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Far rockaway , NY
June 3, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish have always been my favorite since childhood and I think it will remain my favorite. The Ames tasty red flavor never gets old
Marycarmen M.
Marycarmen M.
Baldwin Park, CA
These are my favorite ever . I love the taste and texture I eat a bag a week at least . Five stars for these they are absolutely delicious
Nadeen K.
Nadeen K.
May 1, 2016, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Swedish fish are my favorite gummi candy. They have this unique taste unlike any other candy. It leaves you wanting more always. So yummy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?