Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jen Y.
Jen Y.
Niles, IL

Delicious flavor and always satisfies my chewy candy craving. Have yet to find a better alternative. Price point is good, several different size bags available.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH

This was my all time favorite candy growing up I remember eating these and sitting it front of the tv watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles those were the days!
Janae K.
Janae K.

Who doesn't love Swedish fish? If you are looking for a candy that's addictive yet rather mild so you he R get sick of them...this candy is definitely for you!
Polina V.
Polina V.

So good. Nice for a sugary snack if you want to avoid eating 3284974827398 calories of chocolate, which is a pretty solid alternative too. But these are tasty.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI

Swedish fish are really good. They have a great fruity flavor and the texture is better than most gummies. They are very affordable and found at so many stores
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.

I love love love these! The pure red ones are great as well as the multicolored! They're always so fresh and chewy, they're a must try if you like gummy candy.
melanie w.
melanie w.
Lawrence, KS

This is my all time favorite gummy. There is something about the flavor that I feel like no other gummy can match. It is bit size so it is perfect for a snack.
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.

So yummy. Such a good gummy candy. I grew up with these always in the house so they are differently one of my favorites. They have a really good cherry flavor.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Thomasville, GA

My favorite candy. Not too gummy, and the flavor is just right. And of course there's a great value. Very affordable. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Florence K.
Florence K.
Brooklyn, NY

These Swedish Fish are really good. I prefer the red ones, so I usually buy this one over the assorted pack. I usually buy this when I go to the movie theatre.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now