22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite snack I eat every night. Sometimes I share but I love these little fish. I could sit and eat the bag in one day they r that good. I've been eating these for over 20yrs and don't think I'll ever stop. I buy the smaller bags for stocking stuffers or tie them into gifts. I wish they sent free sample bags to me that would be a dream come true !!! I just can't get enough of these little red bites of joy.
Most people dont like Swedish fish, but I absolutely love them and have a huge weak spot for them. As in if I pass them by in the store they will go in my cart...
I bought a family sized bag of Swedish Fish and I shared them at a work conference. Everyone was grabbing some. Made the day much easier to have some comfort food that wasn't messy!!!!
I don't like this at all, because the aftertaste is disgusting. It's very hard to get off your teeth. I wouldn't recommend it. It is cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Would choose Swedish fish over chocolate any day of the week! I usually get them from Costco or my local commissary on the 5 lb bag which lasts quite awhile and they never get stale
I absolutely love swedish fish. they are a great tasty treat jammed packed with flavor. I usually keep some right by my desk for alittle midday sugar rush and they never disappoint.
I like Swedish fish but they are so sweet that they hurt my teeth. They are really worth the money though and such a unique flavor. I would definitely buy them gain because they are delicious. Good price for the value
Review for: 6-8 Bags more...
This is something I get for my kids once in a while when they want something different for candy. I have had them a few times too. I like the flavor but they're a bit chewy and can tire your teeth if you eat enough of them lol. I recommend them if you like chewy and sweet candies. They have a nice cherry flavor and most kids love them cause they're cute little fishies. They're like tummies but not as soft or squishy, like I said they're tougher to chew.
I love that these are soft and chewy. It's very sweet. I love this flavor icee from Rita's as well :)You can find these in the candy section of any store. They are really popular.
Ever since I was a kid this has always been my favorite candy. Not sure what it is about it...is it the fish shape or the red color that always stands out to me, whatever it is I love it and I will always buy Swedish Fish.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos