The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,328 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are definitely my favorite childhood candy. They have a unique texture and sweet taste to please any child or adult.
It's weird the taste is like cherry Robitussin yet it's so addicting like bitter sweet moments in life lol hard to explain
Classic! Delicious! I remember getting these on my walk home from school and i still stop in to my WaWa to get them today.
I always find myself picking up swedish fish in a alternative to sour patches. there both always on sale or mix and match.
They are okay. Not my top favorite. The kids love them. Wish they would be all the way filled in the bag and not half way.
My kids love Swedish fish! We are Swedish so it's fun having a candy we can easily get in the US from our family heritage.
Best chewy candy ever! these have always been my favorite candies! the flavor is so good and they just melt in your mouth!
Swedish Red Fish are MY ultimate favorite candies! I always always have some stashed some where. Love these gooey goodies!
My favorite candy! Very soft and chewy. They have a sort of raspberry or cherry flavor. They don't get sticky in my teeth.
Not your average gummies snack. Texture is different..not too sweet..almost taste like a powdery substance on the outside.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos