Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA

Yummy! It's perfect to get you through a whole movie! Swedish fish are the best flavor it's kind of like a cherry flavor. They are addicting and leave you wanting more!
Kaelyn O.
Kaelyn O.

I love Swedish fish! If you're someone that's looking for a candy that tastes just like red sour patch kids without the sour it's great. So glad that I gave then a try!
Tierney S.
Tierney S.

Buy these for my dad. They're his favorite. He loves them. So delicious! So sweet. Perfectly soft, easy to chew. They go so quickly. Everyone in the family loves them!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Abington , Ma

Is there anything better than getting a super fresh bag of Swedish fish? They are soft, stick to your teeth and taste so good. Beware of the bags were the fish are hard
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Iselin, NJ

This has to be my favorite candy since I was a child. I love the the sweetness and chewy texture. I've introduced them to my 3 year old daughter and she loves them too.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Vestal, Ny

They're the perfect candy! They're sweet and soft. I'll always get them at the movie theaters. Of course they can get stuck on your teeth very easily but it's worth it.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, Tx

My hubby 1st introduced these to me about 5 years ago and I am hooked (no pun intended). They make a great treat, they travel well in my purse and they are delicious!!!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA

One of my absolute favorites. The co workers also enjoy them too. Find fruity cherry flavor can't be beat. I purchase mine at a local grocery store. And also at target.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN

Swedish fish are a family favorite. They are perfect companion to movie popcorn. I love to eat these when I want something sweet, but I'm not in the mood for chocolate.
Heather F.
Heather F.

This is one of my favorite sweet treats. I love that it is so mildly flavored and that the texture is so smooth and easy to chew. Its not overly sticky or sweet either.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?