The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These have a unique taste that I absolutely love. I don't eat them often but I love them from big candy stores.
I love the taste of swedish fish, but I am not a huge fan of the after-taste. They often get stuck on my teeth.
Can't go wrong with Swedish fish. I've loved these for years and will continue to buy when I need my sweet fix.
By far the best Gummy candy. I really enjoy them. If I wanted a chewy candy Swedish fish would be my first pick
This has been my favorite candy since childhood. they have a great cherry-ish flavor and have a velvety feeling
Great gummy candy for all ages, has an amazing flavor and adorable little fish shades perfect gummy consistency
Great classic candy. Eating these makes me feel like a little kid again. You can find them at almost any store!
When I am not eating chocolate these are my favorite, great taste, great value, I've been a fan for a long time
One of my favorite gummy candies because the flavor is always consistent and you know what you're going to get!
These I eat everyone once I a while. They have a cook texture and a decent flavor but I get sick of them easily
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos