Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
High Springs, FL

I absolutely love sweetish fish. This is probably one of my most favorite candies. Sometimes they can get stuck on your teeth but they are totally worth it!!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Carpentersville, IL

My favorite candy ever !! Try it if you haven't it is so good and cheap! It's a good and it's gummys so they can't be that bad for you and they're sweet ❤️❤️
Julia H.
Julia H.

My favorite candy of all time. vegan (isn't good for you though) and very tasty. very sweet though so if you don't like sweet stuff then i would not recommend
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Swedish fish are always a favorite of mine. This candy is very good because it doesn't melt or get weird from the heat/sun. I also love the flavor and taste.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Pittsburgh, PA

My go-to snack when it comes to travel and road trips. Have loved Swedish Fish since I was a kid. Great flavor, texture and good value. All around recommend.
Lara O.
Lara O.

Seriously this is the best candy in the world lol I love the flavor! Anyone who dislikes Swedish fish is probably lying to you lol, very good and affordable!
Kim W.
Kim W.

I LOVE Swedish Fish . These are one of those items that my kids fight over. I may or may not Hide them in my nightstand so I don't have to share with my kids
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

I dont like this much, but my husband loves them so I have to give it a five start. They are chewy chery flavor.. I wish they have a more variety of flavors.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

Swedish fish were my favorite penny candy when I was younger. They have a great one of a kind flavor. Still love these ad an adult and give them to my kids.
Nusrat C.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY

My friend always gets these for me and she got me hooked on these fish. It's addicting and I prefer them rather than sour patch. There chewy and taste good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now