The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Such a big bag lasts forever. I bought them as a present for my father and he ate on them for a couple of months. I love them too.
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candy! They are the perfect mix of chewy and fruity and no off brand compares in my opinion.
Nice to enjoy by yourself or with friends and family, a little bit to chewy but there so good its almost hard to stop eating them.
One of my favorites growing up and still now. I do notice that they are not easy to find as the once were and can be a bit pricey.
My husband truly enjoys this candy. It is not the kind of candy I normally would purchase; however I do like it from time to time.
One of my absolute favorite treats the mini go packs keeps it within moderation and gives me a little prize for the end of my day.
This is my favorite candy of all time. I prefer the multi colored pack though. If I wan candy, this is what I will buy, every time.
These Swedish fish are so good! They are also perfect for sharing with a group of friends. I will definitely continue to get them.
I first tried these when I was little, and at a friend's house..ever since I still think they are some of the tastiest gummies! :)
I like these but they are very hard to chew sometimes. Great price and the candy is good because it's been around for a long time.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos