Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

This is a great snack but when I eat a lot of it my stomach starts to hurt. I would recommend this product because it tastes good but I wouldn't overdo it.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

The flavor tastes like nasty wax like a cherry flavor. It gets stuck in my teeth and overall is just not a good gummy candy doesn't have much taste at all.
Teliya S.
Teliya S.
Las Vegas, Nv

These are honestly the best tasting candies I reach for when I am craving gummy candy. The don't taste like your standard gummy bears, they're much better!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Redwood City, Ca

No one can resist the swedish fish in my house hold.. They do not last long. I prefer Chocolate but when it comes to gummy treats this its top of my list,.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Hays, KS

Only eat this candy on halloween, but when I do receive it, I feel like I've struck gold. may be the only person who actually likes this candy but oh well.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI

I love Swedish fish candy. I love the flavor and it's very chewy, but not too chewy. I believe the bag is a zipper bag which keeps the fish soft and chewy.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Harrisburg, NC

Super sweet but have a really good cherry flavor. The only thing about these that I could do with out is the aftermath of having candy stuck in your teeth.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

These candies are so good, they're a weird good though. the flavor is very hard to describe. nothing like anything else ive tasted. they are super delicious!
LA H.
LA H.

I have more of a sweet tooth for chocolate so Swedish Fish isn't my favorite guilty pleasure. But I do like the Swedish fish and it is a great movie snack!
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN

This is my favorite candy! If you freeze it, they taste really good too! I get them from the dollar tree because it's a small portion. I love Swedish fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now