22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are sooo good! Love them so much! I've eaten these for as long as I can remember! Don't know anyone who doesn't like them! Super cheap and can get them anywhere!
One of my favorite candied from my childhood and I still love them today. They are the perfect amount of chewiness. There flavor is wonderful and they are great for snaking.
Swedish fish are super yummy, but you can't eat them for too long or the taste is too intense. But I love them for movies or for having a movie night with my boo! Would definitely recommend to pick up before a movie!
There is no replacement for these. Store brands and other brands cannot compare to Swedish Fish. Huge bag at Walmart is less than $5. A favorite of kids and adults.
There really is no other flavor out there that is the same or identical to Swedish Fish. Definitely will give you a sugar rush because they are practically all sugar... And, especially if you binge eat these which I have a bad habit of doing (I can't eat just one!), so be mindful of how much sugar you are consuming. Apparently there is another flavor that is more salty and like black licorice and this kind is actually wildly popular in Sweden. Have to try it and compare!
I love that these are a fat free snack but I think I may eaten to many once because I hardly eat them as much. They can be addicting though so don't be surprised if you go through the whole package in one sitting :)
I loved these little red fish all through school and now my daughter enjoys them. They make a great potty training reward. They can be pretty chewy, but that's expected with all gummies.
I'm not sure what I would do without the big bag of Swedish fish. They get eaten up so fast the large bag makes it last a little longer. The big bag is way better for your money. Defiantly a good buy and great price.
Whats not to love! I have never had a bad batch they are addictive too! Not overally sweet, it is a bit annoying when it gets stuck in your gums but not horrible!!
Yum yum these are the perfect sweet treat! Just because they were red I would never eat them, then a few years ago I tried one of a friends and ate the whole bag!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos