Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Swedish fish are gray snacks, easy to eat on the go, while watching tv, or while at work! Also can be used as a garnish for a tasty martini!
Jill L.
Jill L.
Davison, MI
I love Swedish fish! They are soft and the flavor is like no other candy I've ever had. I buy these at least once a week, if not more often.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Dayton, OH
Taste of Summer. I love the sweetness of this treat. Always fresh. Plus, how can you not have fun eating red little fish. Taste of my youth.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
These are a classic. I love these to just snack on. I also like how now they have little bags of them, like fruit snack sized which is cool.
Micahlene W.
Micahlene W.
I buy these as a "gift" for my husband for basically every holiday and we always fight over the last handful. Great flavor and consistency!
jessica b.
jessica b.
This is my fav go-to snack, mainly because it's fairly healthy (and also delish). I purchase the big bag at Sam's Club for the best prices.
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Dansville, MI
My sister loves swedish fish and was so glad when she found out they are Kosher. I have a sensitive tooth and try not to eat gummy candies.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Biddeford, ME
Best candy for on the go. I love having them for long drives as well as during class. It isn't the healthiest, but a good occasional treat.
Ariel O.
Ariel O.
Waterville, ME
They're so good but I hate how they stick to my teeth. That doesn't meant I'm not gonna stuff my face with them when given the opportunity.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
A tasty and traditional candy. Any size is a treat! Enjoyable at the movies or as an after dinner snack. A great alternative to chocolates.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?