Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Abagail K.
Abagail K.
Coralville, IA

Love these but always have to make sure that they are still soft in the package because if they sit too long on the shelf they start to get hard and they aren't as good.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fresno , CA

Swedish fish are one of my favorites! The taste is so yummy and I eat this whenever I go to the movies or if I'm ever having a sweet tooth! I would recommend this candy!
Heather M.
Heather M.

I have no idea why I like these things so much, but every time I want a Gummi snack, these are what I reach for. I like that they aren't overly sweet or rolled in sugar.
Liz D.
Liz D.

I ate these growing up and still do today! They are super affordable and the new re sealable bag is great! They have their own unique taste you can't find anywhere else.
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Lexington, MO

One of my favorite candies! I'm not sure why I like them so much, but they are just so yummy to me! The only downside is they get stuck to my teeth and are hard to chew.
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC

I think Swedish fish are good. They are kinda like a chill candy. Not too sweet or sour but they are like a mild candy. I love them though. They are really chewy though.
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

Omgosh!!! One ohm my fav candies! I really can't eat just one and tend to keep going and going when I start. They just remind me of a simple, old fashioned candy. Yum!!!
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Aliso Viejo, CA

Whenever I don't want something too sweet, this is the perfect gummy candy to reach for. It's delicious and very addicting, once you have one you won't be able to stop.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

I'm not much of a gummy/candy person but I love me some red Swedish fish. This is always what I like to get when I go to the movies. It's low fat and super inexpensive.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Vestal, Ny

They're the perfect candy! They're sweet and soft. I'll always get them at the movie theaters. Of course they can get stuck on your teeth very easily but it's worth it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?