The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Excellent candy, almost addictive once the bag is open. And once it is open it isn't long before it is emptied.
One of my favorite candies!!!! I love the flavor, chewy texture, everything. I repurchase these all the time :)
Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Classic candy that has a great fruit taste and is easy to share with friends.
Love this candy. It's been one of my favorites since childhood. Every bag is fresh and the candy is always soft
I mean; who doesn't like Swedish fish?! If you're a fan of gummy-type candy; you'll probably really like these!
These are always a favorite. I like the different flavored ones best. But these are a favorite when I hit ikea.
I love Swedish Fish, especially after I have put them in the freezer. Good value and will definitely buy again.
My husband's favorite- and I always end up "having just one" that turn into half the bag. They are so addicting
These have a unique taste that I absolutely love. I don't eat them often but I love them from big candy stores.
I love the taste of swedish fish, but I am not a huge fan of the after-taste. They often get stuck on my teeth.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos