Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH

One of my favorite! I love these little red guys. I pull them, squish them, and chew them. Never fails, they always get stuck in my teeth, but so worth it!
Sara M.
Sara M.

Swedish fish are nice and chewy, and have the traditional flavor of cherry licorice. The large bags are a good price because you get a lot more at once. :)
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Harrisburg, NC

Super sweet but have a really good cherry flavor. The only thing about these that I could do with out is the aftermath of having candy stuck in your teeth.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Hays, KS

Only eat this candy on halloween, but when I do receive it, I feel like I've struck gold. may be the only person who actually likes this candy but oh well.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH; the fat free candy! This original chew has a classic flavor and is recognizable for its longevity. You can't go wrong with this candy.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY

Love these. Not a fan of the different colored ones. But the original ones are great. Full of flavor. Great texture. I love them hard to eat just a couple.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

This is a great snack but when I eat a lot of it my stomach starts to hurt. I would recommend this product because it tastes good but I wouldn't overdo it.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

The flavor tastes like nasty wax like a cherry flavor. It gets stuck in my teeth and overall is just not a good gummy candy doesn't have much taste at all.
Teliya S.
Teliya S.
Las Vegas, Nv

These are honestly the best tasting candies I reach for when I am craving gummy candy. The don't taste like your standard gummy bears, they're much better!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Redwood City, Ca

No one can resist the swedish fish in my house hold.. They do not last long. I prefer Chocolate but when it comes to gummy treats this its top of my list,.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now