Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

Love these little red fish! Nothing like a bag of these and a sugary soda at the movies. My go to candy (in addition to sour patch watermelon) to satisfy my sweet tooth!-
michelle s.
michelle s.
Hammond, IN

I love Swedish fish.. I have loved them since I was a little girl. I still eat them right now today . its a must try.. I get them from the gas stations as well as walmart
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Sacramento , CA

I am a fan of these but I have to be in the mood. My best friend on the other hand is IN LOVE with these! I get her a bag for every holiday/birthday and she devours them!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.

I love Swedish Fish I could eat them all the time. They are a great candy compared to the alternative candies. They are sweet and a great price and can be found anywhere.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.

My family loves this candy. It's great for movies or sitting around family room together talking about life. They can get pretty addicting and ruin healthy eating plans.
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi

This is a must have in our house at all times! The one reliable candy with my toddler! She loves the great taste as do I! This is a classic candy and we love it so much!
Zandrea B.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA

My favorite candy. I used to get these every time I went out to buy candy! Super sweet and I love the chewyness. It's not TOO chewy to the point it sticks to your teeth.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Naples, FL

I have a top few favorite candies and this is definitely one. I love the chewyness and sweet taste. I usually buy them on the go at a gas station. great road trip snack!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI

Personally one of my favorite types of gummy candy out of them all. Really hard to explain the taste they have to them but they have a soft texture and are really yummy.
Shiawntae G.
Shiawntae G.

Just had a bag lastnight. my absolute favorite and only candy I do eat. The price is cheap and huge. You can purchase these Swedish fish at any Walmart or store possible
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?