22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Hands down the best candy ever! Sweetish fish have always been my go to candy! I'm the girl who runs to Walmart and get the big 1 pound bag lol! Love me some sweetish fish!
Fun and tasty! Even though they get stuck in my teeth, I still enjoy them now and then. I don't know if there are other flavors, but I would love it if they did! You can find these anywhere and are super affordable. Recommend for gummy lovers!
This brand is the best - and my son loves it too. We buy it in bulk from Costco bc it was hard to find in local stores for a while when the company was changing their packaging.
Such a classic candy, can't imagine going to the movies without them. My favorite color in other candy brands are the red ones, so having a bag full of reds is perfect!
These are my all-time favorite candy. With any celebration, someone gets me a bag of Swedish fish and I finish it in a day. They're so easy to eat and they're not too sticky. They're also the only vegan gummies worth eating
If you don't like Swedish Fish, we're probably not going to be friends. I love these. I freeze them into ice cubes during the summer and add the cubes to mixed drinks!!
When they are fresh and chewy there is nothing better. I love their cherry flavor and their chewy texture. Good price at Walmart. Usually more expensive every where else.
I'm not a big chocolate person but absolutely love gummy candies. And this is my second favorite. I love the flavor and love that you can always find bigger bags of them too
I love Swedish fish, though they're not a regular go-to candy for me. The flavor is distinctly "red" - it's sweet, it's kind of hard to identify what it is, but it's tasty nonetheless. The texture of the fish candies is a little bit waxy, so if you're looking for something that's more like a gummy bear or a gumdrop, you probably don't want these. I wouldn't eat them everyday, but they're great when I'm craving them. If you like a chewy, fruity candy, you'll probably enjoy Swedish Fish.
I am not a candy person, but these are by far my favorite. I'll buy these maybe once a year and it's about the only candy I'll eat. Really nothing much to say about them other than that!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos